It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What a complex and beautiful idea that everyone seems to think about at one time or another.

I wonder why and how so many people seem to independently think about this concept?

I guess its just coincidence?
edit on 15-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What you have stated is something i have thought for a long time know but have struggled to explain it to people.
S&F
edit on 15/11/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The lack of understanding behind sub-atomic particles amazes me to this day. An electron doesn't actually exist in one place as a particular piece of matter or substance (planets, stars, ect). It is actually just a wave of probability and a point is used to represent its supposed location based on where it's most likely at in a given point of time and may only exist while its being observed. These sub-atomic particles aren't actually circular balls of matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shogu666
No.

Electrons pops in and out of existence. Planets do not.
Electrons can be in two places at the same time. Planets do not.

The planets don't but their constituent particles do. So in a way they do pop in and out of existence... just not in a way that is understandable.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by evolv
The lack of understanding behind sub-atomic particles amazes me to this day.

Not everyone is a physicist, it amazes me that someone would be amazed by "the lack of understanding behind sub-atomic particles". This is not exactly common knowledge, not only that... science is not perfect.

When you first visited a website called above top secret, you must have known there was going to be some speculation here and there.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The lack of understanding behind sub-atomic particles amazes me to this day. An electron doesn't actually exist in one place as a particular piece of matter or substance (planets, stars, ect). It is actually just a wave of probability and a point is used to represent its supposed location based on where it's most likely at in a given point of time and may only exist while its being observed. These sub-atomic particles aren't actually circular balls of matter.
One of the things i said in my opening statements is that The Atomic structure of Atoms seem very much the same as the way that Stars,Planets And Moons orbit eachother...

Seem very much the same and realize that our five senses are unable to perceive what anything really looks like and acts like...The Stars,Planets and Moons very well could be the Atomic structure that comprises a vast living beings body...

edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Okay, but then how would you explain thought? Or are we just imagining being self aware, and we don't really "exist" at all?
edit on 15/11/11 by Indecent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shogu666
No.

Electrons pops in and out of existence. Planets do not.
Electrons can be in two places at the same time. Planets do not.

Ummm,I'm thinking of the asteroid belt and how it was most likely once a planet,that from our limited perspectives,appears to be slowly crumbling and fading out of existence...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by evolv

The duality of matter and energy being described as a particle or wave is the fundamental basis for quantum mechanics.

like you, I am amazed at how much we do not know about our universe when it is described in such a way. There is so much proof that the theories are real, however there are results that baffle the best scientific minds on this planet. We have so much to learn, and that is inspiring.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
I had this idea when i was like 5-6... so i guess either i am really cool or everyone thought of it once in their life
Sometimes i think we are born with these thoughts and ideas already within us,carried over from previous incarnations...

Or something or someone has intentionally planted these seeds of thoughts and ideas within us,knowing that they will someday blossom into the Ultimate Truth...And discover ourselves in the process...

I dive into the ocean and swim through the waves of other worlds swirling and spinning all around me and within me there exists other oceans..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indecent
Okay, but then how would you explain thought? Or are we just imagining being self aware, and we don't really "exist" at all?

We exist, that is the only thing we can know.

How it is exactly that we seem to have some sort of free will is about as hard to answer as what causes gravity? The universe looks like it is just trying to establish some sort of self-aware state of perfection, much like biological evolution. It's not too far fetched given the immense complexity of the universe already, that it could be part of some other vast complex structure like a living organism, or somewhere in the process of trying to achieve this.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The whole thing being a biological entity means the laws of physics and nothing more than biological tendacies or habits and can change..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

The lack of understanding behind sub-atomic particles amazes me to this day.

Not everyone is a physicist, it amazes me that someone would be amazed by "the lack of understanding behind sub-atomic particles". This is not exactly common knowledge, not only that... science is not perfect.

When you first visited a website called above top secret, you must have known there was going to be some speculation here and there.

I once heard a quantum physicist say that anyone who claimed to understand quantum mechanics didn't know what the hey they were talking about - cos quantum physicists cannot understand it at all. Same guy said - the more we learn about it the closer to magic it seems.
edit on 15-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Our bodies are in one way,comprised of virus and bacteria and cells and anti-bodies that wage constant war against eachother and their countless battles rage on and on within us...

And now lets zoom outwards our thought microscopes and look at ourselves upon the surface of this earth,beings who wage constant war against eachother,our countless battles rage on and on all around us...

And everywhere countless stars go nova and are at war with black holes that endlessly attract them across their event horizons,within their singularities and through their birth canals of reality...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Planets and masses are kept in orbit by a Gravitational Field which differs from an electromagnetic field, weak interaction, or nuclear force. The electromagnetic field that keeps electrons in orbiting around a nucleus can repel as well as attract with a force thousands of times stronger than the gravitation interaction between masses. (Gravity can only attract)

This being said, our science has not progressed to the point where we can determine whether these forces are the same or are all connected in some manner.

So I do suppose that a gravitational field can be comparable to the electromagnetic force once its brought down a microscopic level.

Star systems and planets are comprised of these same electrons, protons, and neutrons. Just large amounts of these particles brought together in different formations. So in that sense I would agree that yes the star systems, planets, and moons are actually protons, neutrons, and electrons. (With a possibility of being materials that make up another living entity... I guess at this point of scientific understanding we cannot prove that statement either right or wrong.)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Stupidest theory ive ever heard, reading your OP ive come to the conclusion your are mentally ill and unable to rationally analyze with simple logic.

Did it ever occur to you that atoms dont actually look like solar systems becuse we cant and dont actually see the nuetrons and electrons spinning around the nucleous?

The "atom model" you base your theory from was purposly conceived in this manner only to make it easier to comprehend, but you obviously cant comprehend much anyway so i dont expect you to get that.

Sorry but its just sad and pathetic that you concluded this theory based off another theory that actually isnt even reality.

Take some meds and GTFO, if you look at the top of the page youll see this sites moto, DENY IGNORANCE.
And you are as ignorant as they come by pulling this out of your ass and believing it without actually knowing the facts.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Stupidest theory ive ever heard, reading your OP ive come to the conclusion your are mentally ill and unable to rationally analyze with simple logic.

Did it ever occur to you that atoms dont actually look like solar systems becuse we cant and dont actually see the nuetrons and electrons spinning around the nucleous?

The "atom model" you base your theory from was purposly conceived in this manner only to make it easier to comprehend, but you obviously cant comprehend much anyway so i dont expect you to get that.

Sorry but its just sad and pathetic that you concluded this theory based off another theory that actually isnt even reality.

Take some meds and GTFO, if you look at the top of the page youll see this sites moto, DENY IGNORANCE.
And you are as ignorant as they come by pulling this out of your ass and believing it without actually knowing the facts.
I'm mentally ill and pathetic? For having a valid and very possibly real idea and not afraid to express it? Thanx for explaining to everyone whats wrong with me...

And if all our minds were closed and our imaginations were ridiculed and supressed we would still be living in caves and trees...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kman420

"ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."
- Charles Darwin

edit on 15-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indecent
edit on 15/11/11 by Indecent because: (no reason given)

Nice post!

Each thought is a replica or hologram of the Big Bang with as much potential. Scale is our illusion. "The Tao of Physics" is a decent read that bridges mysticism and physics. Essentially, modern physics is getting ever closer to proving the mystics True. And what's True is IT cannot be spoken or contained. Infinite creation boggles us co-Creators as we tend to live with the illusion we are or can be separate from the whole.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

I have in no way claimed to have a full understanding of Quantum Mechanics (or even a good understanding for that matter). Please note the laws which govern the bodies of mass within the natural world cannot be applied to the sub-atomic level of quantum physics. Secondly we have a pretty good understanding and explanation of quantum mechanics through mathematical interpretations, but haven't advanced far enough technologically to give definite proof to these theories. Third a solid understanding of Physics is quite different than having a hypothetical understanding of Quantum Mechanics and what I have previously stated is in accordance to what we know so far as the Laws of Physics. (Which Newton, Keplar, Tycho, Feynman, Einstein have all contributed too and have given replicable experimental/observational process which has given irrefutable proof to the fact that nature is in accordance with these Laws.)
edit on 15-11-2011 by evolv because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by evolv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join