It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Why can't they be homosexuals? lol

male and female universes thats cute . But still doesnt answer the question where this cosmic gangbang orginatied from and where are the other orgies taking place , where they originated from. You can call it a intercourse and bang comes the big bang .

But what was there for it to take intercourse in and what type of systems and laws governed it . for this baby universe it spat out =p
our Milkyway galaxy and the Andromeda galaxy are headed towards eachother and will someday collide,merge and become one...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

You seek escape from suffering. Well seek then and you will find. Re: Time and suffering - you might enjoy reading a book called "The Power of Now" by Echart Tolle. Trust me on this, K?

And when you find what you are seeking, then you will have performed the Great Work that you came here to perform, which is a pursuit that is very intense in you - the force is strong in you, you have great passion.

Be hot or cold, never lukewarm. No one can accuse you of being lukewarm, so you've got that going for you, a strong will, but you have yet to find the harness and what to harness it to.

I like your rebellious nature, you remind me of me.

Free will's a biatch ah?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The macroverse of outer space and the microverse of inner space,both of which seem to go on forever larger and forever smaller are living bodies,within other bodies,within other bodies,within other bodies...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Kind of makes sense.

Everything is made up of star stuff and everything has a pattern of some sort... take the golden ratio or DNA helix for example.

It's all interconnected, a weaved web, the circle of life.

Okay, that's enough metaphors for now.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by greenCo

You seek escape from suffering. Well seek then and you will find. Re: Time and suffering - you might enjoy reading a book called "The Power of Now" by Echart Tolle. Trust me on this, K?

And when you find what you are seeking, then you will have performed the Great Work that you came here to perform, which is a pursuit that is very intense in you - the force is strong in you, you have great passion.

Be hot or cold, never lukewarm. No one can accuse you of being lukewarm, so you've got that going for you, a strong will, but you have yet to find the harness and what to harness it to.

I like your rebellious nature, you remind me of me.

Free will's a biatch ah?

The Power of Now.. i already read it. Believe me. II have my memory bank full of all kind of beautiful and ugly information that has become...well... Im talking by myself... please don´t cite more books or philosophies, even the hermetic ones or the occult ones. The more occult they are the worse are the results for the whole of us.
Guess what... you also remind me of me. weird

edit on 14-11-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We may exist as the living reflections of one of these beings dreams and nightmares and the entire history of Earth and our whole existence,may be the result of one of them dreaming one single dream and when this being awakens,we may exist no more,like turning out a light,or blowing out a flame...

This being may very well be a living reality,the Ultimate Truth revealing what we really are and yet nothing lasts forever and so someday these beings will die...

I've thought this most of my life, your whole post, not just the quoted part. It's very surreal to see someone put it in writing....

I've even wondered if there's little beings on the tiniest end of the scale, in us, wondering and arguing over whether or not we're their god and if they're in one of our dreams...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was the Sun...And so were you...Everything came out of the Sun...clouds, oceans, air, mountains, trees, rocks, steel, plastic, paper, animals and everything else and everyone were all born out of the Sun...Every atom that makes up everything on and in the Earth originated from within the same mother...The Sun...
edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I agree with you 100% and have thought this myself for a long time.If we had scanning tunneling electron microscopes powerful enough someday and we were able to zoom in upon a proton or electron,or something else,to smaller and smaller levels,we might eventually come to focus upon another planet and then closer still and reveal cities and then find intelligent life there,who look up in wonder and call us God...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by The Cusp
As above, so below.

Wow!..what it there to say after reading the headline of this thread and then looking at the side by side comparison of these two images,other than...It is true!...Absolutely amazing in the extreme...

I see sumone beat me to it.

But remember it's kNot a reflection of atoms but rather, a reflection of God's/Source's Mind, thus, Neurons, kNot Trons.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Read this threads headline and then look at the most amazing thing that anyone can ever see...Go outside on a clear night and look up...See what i mean?...Unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Read this threads headline and then look at the most amazing thing that anyone can ever see...Go outside on a clear night and look up...See what i mean?...Unbelievable!

You're just looking at God's Mind, that's all.

I look at it every night and try kNot to forget to say howdy to Mom while dew'n it.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Oh, but it's all so depressing...it all could fall down on us any second and crush our souls to smithereens...but that might be better than living this horribe, horrible life of pain and misery...there doesn't seem to be any escape from any of it...

Ohhhhh...to be 19 again and discovering these primary observances...well spotted!
As another poster has remarked...as above, so below...
It is applicable to most everything.

Akushla
:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I've thought about this before, its one of those things that can lead to a never ending series of questions.

What is very small looks a lot like what is very large, what does it mean?

There is some universal balance, some state of perfection that everything is always attempting to return to or reach?

In every dimension and on every level, everything will inevitably return back onto itself, back into a single singularity?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

I look at it every night and try kNot to forget to say howdy to Mom while dew'n it.

Ribbit
I think and "feel" that we are looking within a living body when we look up out into outerspace and we are sooo very small that it is "almost" incomprehensible and just imagine the very real possibility that we are living on an atom somewhere within that body...Or a proton,neutron or electron...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
I've thought about this before, its one of those things that can lead to a never ending series of questions.

What is very small looks a lot like what is very large, what does it mean?

There is some universal balance, some state of perfection that everything is always attempting to return to or reach?

In every dimension and on every level, everything will inevitably return back onto itself, back into a single singularity?

...but what did you think?...that there was only one question to answer, and that's it?

There is a body of thought that maintains that the visible world is structured in mostly the same way, has similar patterns at differing levels of scale...there is another body of thought that maintains, all levels visible and invisible follow this same pattern in a conceptual way.

Fibonacci (spelling?), spiral structures in nature, the orbital movements of the moons around the planets around the sun around the milky way around the greater universe...etc. etc. etc...

The cycles of ages that repeat themselves ad nauseum (history never repeats?)...if'n you subscribe to it...why do we reincarnate, what would be behind this 'idea'?...cycles of life, cycles of seasons, cycles of ages...

So many questions...lifetimes to answer them...

Akushla
:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ribbit
I think and "feel" that we are looking within a living body when we look up out into outerspace and we are sooo very small that it is "almost" incomprehensible and just imagine the very real possibility that we are living on an atom somewhere within that body...Or a proton,neutron or electron...

A Body is confined but a Mind isn't.

What you are peering into is Infinite, thus, cannot be confined/contained.

And remember, a Body cannot exist without a Mind but a Mind can exist without a Body.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Thats why i said this...We may exist as the living reflections of one of these beings dreams and nightmares and the entire history of Earth and our whole existence,may be the result of one of them dreaming one single dream and when this being awakens,we may exist no more,like turning out a light,or blowing out a flame..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Thats why i said this...We may exist as the living reflections of one of these beings dreams and nightmares and the entire history of Earth and our whole existence,may be the result of one of them dreaming one single dream and when this being awakens,we may exist no more,like turning out a light,or blowing out a flame..

"Life is a Dream and Time is Real for without Time, you wouldn't exist to live this magnificent Dream realized then materialized in Perfection." - Old Toad Proverb

This Dream iz Real and the "being" you mention iz fully aware of it!
She's watching!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you like that one, how about these? A little less majestic... but as above, so below.

Considering every galaxy has a black hole in the center, it's just one big flush.
edit on 15-11-2011 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
reply to post by blocula

If you like that one, how about these? A little less majestic... but as above, so below.

Considering every galaxy has a black hole in the center, it's just one big flush.
edit on 15-11-2011 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

*Bites back Uranus pun*

Very nice Cusp, there's so much I'd love to say but shouldn't..... Slightly off topic, is your avatar magnified pollen grains perchance? Very cool.

Back on topic:

This is a dream I had when I was in my mid teens and has very much colored my view of the nature of the universe:

I was a small boy walking down the beach. The sun had just set and a breeze gently ruffled my hair. It was a warm summer's night and I was enjoying the feeling water washing up over my toes. Looking ahead, I noticed that a small dark stone had been left behind by the retreating waves. I picked it up and began studying all the different grains across its dark surface. One particular grain caught my and and I began to look even closer still....

I could make out each molecule present within this grain, and in turn each atom within this molecule. One particular atom sparkeld with tiny pin pricks of light. I realised they were stars. Around one particular star I saw a number of planets, one of which was blue. Across the surface of this planet were continents, and on the edge of one was a beach. On this beach I began to make out a figure, and I saw it was was a small boy that looked very much like myself. The boy was looking at something. It was a smooth dark stone...

I looked around quickly to the stars above. And for the most fleeting of moments, I swear I saw a face, my face, staring down at me from the heavens, before suddenly it turned away.

blocula: So how in the world did you go from the 'Earth is a 3d prison planet of torment and sufferering' thread to this interesting piece of work?[
edit on 15/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join