It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Why can't they be homosexuals? lol

male and female universes thats cute . But still doesnt answer the question where this cosmic gangbang orginatied from and where are the other orgies taking place , where they originated from.

What a coincidence!

Cosmic Gangbang is the name of my Journey cover band

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It is a nice thought - for children.

There are pictures which speak to us, and one of these pictures is the resemblance between the solar system and beyond compared to the (simplistic) Bohr modell.

They are lies for children. Good lies, reasonable lies.

But don't stop within this level of knowledge.
There are huge discrepancies, if you look at it scientifically:
- What about the speed of light?
- What about the 4 fundamental interactions?
- What are suns and planets? Neutrons and electrons? Where are the protons?
- How could you bring a planet in a higher orbit by shooting it with a single photon?
- How could there be different Planck-sizes (time, length) for Macro- and Micro-Cosmos?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
well..lets all hope this being is not invovled in any car accident

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I use to think about this all the time when i was a teenager!

But i think that the similarities between subatomic particles and how our universe acts is due to them being made of the same building blocks.

I think that whatever we are down at our core; energy, vibrations, light, act a lot on attraction.

Nice read

edit on 15-11-2011 by dannotz because: sp

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Why can't they be homosexuals? lol

male and female universes thats cute . But still doesnt answer the question where this cosmic gangbang orginatied from and where are the other orgies taking place , where they originated from. You can call it a intercourse and bang comes the big bang .

But what was there for it to take intercourse in and what type of systems and laws governed it . for this baby universe it spat out =p

Well that, is the question that never ends!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
the universe is fractal

Originally posted by blocula
Perhaps the Stars,Planets and Moons are Protons,Neutrons and Electrons within some immensely vast living and breathing being and we are so small in comparison to the mysterious void of ancient light all around us...

The Atomic structure of Atoms seem very much the same as the way that Stars,Planets And Moons orbit eachother...

What we have named Pulsars and Quasars might actually be Neural Synapses,nerve impulses passing from one neuron to another...

There are billions of Comets and they could be this living beings thought signals travelling from its brain to another part of its body...

Perhaps this being has not yet fully matured and is still growing as the Universe appears to be expanding outwards in all directions...

Maybe there exists more than one living being both male and female and the different Galaxies could be the seperate bodies of different beings and when they interact with eachother galaxies collide...

What we perceive as Suns going Nova,could actually be the electrical stimulations these beings feels while experiencing orgasms together as they make love...

Everytime another Universe is born into existence,a female being is giving birth to her baby,another universe and her birth canal is the singularity within a Black Hole...

We may exist as the living reflections of one of these beings dreams and nightmares and the entire history of Earth and our whole existence,may be the result of one of them dreaming one single dream and when this being awakens,we may exist no more,like turning out a light,or blowing out a flame...

This being may very well be a living reality,the Ultimate Truth revealing what we really are and yet nothing lasts forever and so someday these beings will die...

edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Are you just now figuring that out? I realized that when I first learned about protons and electrons. it is really obvious. which makes you wonder, what sort of "person" is this larger being we exist in? is their personality like mine? or yours? or.. whos the dominant DNA strand that manifests to the next level of existence?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

As no doubt has been mentioned before, I think this ties in with the Platonic Solids and Mandlebrot. All very interesting stuff.
I don't mean to deviate from the topic at hand too much but I couldn't help thinking about this classic clip from Animal House.

S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemicflames

love that scale
s t a r

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i have always said that mother nature repeats herself

s/f

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The idea of the solar systems or galaxies in the same form of an atom is compelling notion, and I used to ponder this quite a bit, until that is, I learned what and atom is.

Although we see an atoms model of the sun (nucleons (neutron and protons)) with planets (electrons) orbiting about, this model is just a very simple interpretation of the real thing. Electrons do not orbit around the nucleus, they are actually everywhere at the same time, and while parts might have higher probabilities of where the electron could be, it is not known until it is measured.

The electron behaves like a wave, stuck in place by it's energy and the weak nuclear force changing 'levels' every time the lose or gain energy until they are stable. There is no orbiting motion around the nucleons, just a wave of probability.

The nucleons are not like a sun either in the way the bahave, when there is too large of a nucleus, it will actually break in parts, which we know as a type of radiation. Where as a star will implode if it gets too big or too massive and create a black hole. Which would be really scary if atoms did so, as we would have black holes where fission is happening.

I hope I explained it okay, as is damn near 5 in the morning and I need sleep.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Some theorize that comets are dirty snowballs or loose packed material. If they are brain signals and breaking up and crashing into planets like Shoemaker Levy, then I hope we are not in early stages of galatic Alzheimer's disease.

Only thing that scares me to no end about this theory is that we are so close to Uranus.

Except it's pronounced "Ur-in-us" But good on the grade school jokes. lol

OP; I"v always wondered about that since taking biology... Though the sun, or galaxies to be like single cells.... each small, but all part of something much, much more grand...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by blocula

We may exist as the living reflections of one of these beings dreams and nightmares and the entire history of Earth and our whole existence,may be the result of one of them dreaming one single dream and when this being awakens,we may exist no more,like turning out a light,or blowing out a flame...

This being may very well be a living reality,the Ultimate Truth revealing what we really are and yet nothing lasts forever and so someday these beings will die...

I've thought this most of my life, your whole post, not just the quoted part. It's very surreal to see someone put it in writing....

I've even wondered if there's little beings on the tiniest end of the scale, in us, wondering and arguing over whether or not we're their god and if they're in one of our dreams...

I imagine if you had a powerful enough microscope, you WOULD see beings typing on computers discussing this very same discussion. But rather than think of these beings as just "some other people", I think that they are us. We exist on all levels... Above AND below. We are inside every cell. Except I think that its impossible to actually see ourselves. It was designed purposely so that its impossible to build a microscope that powerful... Or maybe not. Maybe someday we will make this discovery... Mkay I'm done playing now :^P

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Interesting Idea. I've tended to lean towards the possibility that our entire universe is merely one of the fundamental particles in another universe, but I'm talking the things that make the things that make quarks, I'm talking a level we haven't seen or anticipated yet as with the quantum level, I believe they are only missing the Higgs boson to complete the "set".

But much like the atom was the very base particle for our grandparents, I doubt reality stops there, and I doubt we'll have the technology to see it for a long long time.

But it is a fascinating thought. I guess it would technically be fractal theory as fractals do happen in nature, and the mathematical ones we can play with on computers show you that no matter how close you look, there is always more detail, and a repeating pattern eventually occurs.

This could solve all kinds of issues with "our reality", multiple universes? Sure, how many fundamental particles would you think are in our universe? Each one of them is a universe itself, recursive, to infinity.

Our laws of physics don't seem to align correctly between the very big and the very small? Because we're actually inside of another system with another set of laws and variables that completely change the dynamic.

Ok, well done, I'm going to waste an entire day thinking of this now.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is a very very very old concept. very interesting though.

Like the thought that humans are an anti body produced by earth to fight off the next asteriod like the one that killed off the dinosaurs.

Tools toys both but also very interesting.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Interesting. I've definitely pondered this.... So if black holes are birth canals, what is the hawking radiation? :/ eww

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I actually came up with a similar theory as a young kid.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I submitt to you that the Milky Way Galaxy is but an epilthelial cell inside the rectum of some gargantuan being and that black holes are nothing more than the terminus of the last anal sphincter. I mean that would explain it wouldn't it? The present exponentionally increasing bullsh$t, I mean. The corruption. The lack of compassion and empathy. The vast inequity fueled by avarice. These things are not what I want. I disavow war, violence, greed, envy, cruelty. I wish to create peace, love, beauty and truth. How about you?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is a really cool thread. Thanks OP!

I've pondered this idea for years and it sounds like others have to and have speculated the different analogies.

I think of it like this. Every thought is a "thing" and each thought that has ever been conceived has a "place" and eventually all thoughts that are not of use become reborn after it goes through the black hole and comes out pure in the white hole (or vice versa). The holes may even be the tunnels in which our minds travel as we make our way back home and or back to the womb of a new incarnation.

The mind of God is what we see in the cosmos and his mind combined with ours remains and what remains with us for all of eternity as we are spirit beings having a human experience each time we reincarnate.

In my opinion, our Universe is like a circuit board that is not only electrifying but also creating and expanding all the time. Because all minds are connected on many levels of experience for this reason it is very important to control your thoughts and what you put out into the cosmos with words. Both words and thoughts are equally important within our true reality and this is to be remembered by us while on Earth so we can manifest a more balanced cosmos and sustain it. We are that powerful!!!!!

We are meant to be here remembering who we are. Creating a reality with thoughts that manifest just as the singularity does. We are like children of the singularity and have THE spirit within each of us to bring power to thoughts. As a collective we aren't doing such a good job. Some of us are more in tune whereas we have remembered where we came from and where we are going while others have no clue still but eventually they will depending on how many times they have to reincarnate to "get it". We each have our true self, right outside our self. Literally. Have you ever wished you could just walk past yourself and look at you and see you how others see you? You actually do....every day. This is where the self analysis comes from, although it too is limited.

I could go on and on with my analysis....lol.....but I may be too far off from others and I do not want to argue beliefs or non beliefs.

In short though I just wanted to say I agree with this theory although on a different level as I do not think there is a body we live in. I do think we are in the mind of God, although not HIS mind....a part of it that allows this massive spirit to experience himself and know himself better. Each one of us plays a special role and this role has no end.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by snowspirit

I agree with you 100% and have thought this myself for a long time.If we had scanning tunneling electron microscopes powerful enough someday and we were able to zoom in upon a proton or electron,or something else,to smaller and smaller levels,we might eventually come to focus upon another planet and then closer still and reveal cities and then find intelligent life there,who look up in wonder and call us God...
edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
And the super microscopic inhabitants of those super microscopic worlds,do they have advanced telescopes that they are trying to find and see us with?

And the stars,planets and moons that comprise a vast living being or beings,they may be living upon another planet,another world within another universe or dimension and that universe or dimension could stll yet be a part of another living being...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join