It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder on CSPAN now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just a heads up to those who care,Attorney General Holder is on the carpet before the Senate Judiciary investigating Fast and Furious right now on CSPAN.Doing his best to cover his posterior.

In my opinion he should do the right thing and resign.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

www.c-span.org...

Here is the stream.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This should get more exposure. 100% treasonous in my view.
Napolitano and Obama should follow suite.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Fast and Furious happened on his watch. Whether or not he knew about it is irrelevant. He established a culture which allowed this to happen, therefore as the boss he is ultimately responsible. His subordinates obviously felt it was okay to let assault weapons go, which is such a bad idea at so many levels.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Absolutely. You can see how this is similar to Iran-Contra where our government is providing guns to a third world nation for some damning purpose.

It would be nice for these guys to lose their jobs over it, but it's funny that congress, comprised mostly of criminals, is investigating another criminal.

And this is only happening because an ATF agent died. If he hadn't, this project would continue to be running.

Follow the money and you'll get all the answers you'll need.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm trying to remember when anyone has faced any consequences from a congressional investigation. Well, except when Ollie North took the fall for higher-ups. (And then his convictions were reversed because he'd been granted immunity for his testimony to congress.)

As I recall, they had a patsy lined up for this, too. Can't remember who it was at the moment, but he was able to slip surveillance and talk to investigators. Presumably with no fall-guy there'll be no punishment for anyone; all the guilty people are too high up in the "organization."

ETA: Vince Cefalu. I think that was the intended patsy who brought the info to investigators....
edit on 11/13/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/13/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The right thing is he needs to be charged and jailed. There are so much blood on his hands along with others who were involved it is unbelievable they are allowed to walk the streets.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

In Japan... doing the right thing wouldn't mean resigning.

They should deport him to Mexico.

new topics

top topics

join