It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spraying of NANO CHEMTRAILS !!! It's Not Science Fiction Anymore. MUST READ !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by coop039

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
I totally believe this. It is not really news to me, but gr8 that someone else also found info on it, so s and f for you!

In 2008, when living in Italy, I had lots of spare time and uncapped internet and during that time I also came across the fact that nano technology will be distributed via chemtrails.

This is a disgusting disregards for human rights, 'democracy' and it really livers me!

If I remember correctly, they want this nano technology to be able to act like a big brother kind of effect. Will try and find that doc again and will post the link.

Thanks for posting!

Uncapped internet?

As others in this thread have asked, please give us some links.

Uncapped internet is when you buy a bundle of gigs of internet access. It is like prepaid cellphone airtime, when you have used up your gigs you need to recharge. That is capped. With capped you will use up your precsious gigs when watching vids in noooooo time at all! .
Most people I know in SA have capped. (Uncapped is unlimited access 24/7). Needless to say that I spend about 80% of my internet access on ATS!

I am looking for that link, but not unlike some other contraversial conspiracy theories that I came across during that period of 24 7 unlimited internet access, I cannot find it! Also, without now being able to watch vids, it is much more difficult.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Well....thanks for explaining "uncapped Internet".

Perhaps this is why, in some countries, ridiculous claims like "chemtrails" still are believed. You see, in many other places (like North America) there are NO caps on broadband usage....for home connections. Sometimes for your mobile device, depending on your network and plan.

So....those of us who have had unlimited access and bandwidth for years can see the fallacy of "chemtrails" easily, since we are not hampered by cost concerns in doing the research online.

By the way....the Internet is not the only source for "information" today. Libraries have not (yet) become obsolete.....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
::facepalm::

That is some bad photoshop. And what a nice fairytale. I think I'll tell that one to my kids at bedtime tonight.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

I don't think anyone has suppressed the occult, Tesla, or hemp.

First, hemp is illegal to manufacture in the U.S. If that's not suppression of a valuable technology(yes, technology can be as simple as hemp or complicated as nano-computers), I don't know what is.

Have you ever seen how the occult is talked about in the mainstream? They always say it in the same sentence as devil worshipers. They always do their best to mock it. The occult isn't necessarily evil at all. Sure, devil worshipers often times look into the occult...but it's much like the difference between a square and a rectangle. Studying occult topics doesn't mean you are a devil worshiper.
So, yes they are suppressing it by making sure everyone has no idea what the occult really is.

I'm not going to speculate on Tesla technology, but as my first post tried to illustrate...look at our current declassified technology. If you think it's impossible that the classified stuff is miles ahead...

Look, I don't believe what the OP says is fact. If you read my previous posts, all I tried to do was show how it is possible.
To think this technology is impossible, is very closed minded and dense.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Well....thanks for explaining "uncapped Internet".

Perhaps this is why, in some countries, ridiculous claims like "chemtrails" still are believed. You see, in many other places (like North America) there are NO caps on broadband usage....for home connections. Sometimes for your mobile device, depending on your network and plan.

So....those of us who have had unlimited access and bandwidth for years can see the fallacy of "chemtrails" easily, since we are not hampered by cost concerns in doing the research online.

By the way....the Internet is not the only source for "information" today. Libraries have not (yet) become obsolete.....

Sure, you can't prove there are dangerous chemicals in the contrails. But look at how people are acting these days, something's not right. IMO, chemtrails is a good theory.

My personal belief about chemtrails: most of them are just normal contrails...but sometimes they are clearly cloud seeding. In other words, they have the technology to make clouds; there are patents for said technology. I've seen a sunny day turn into clouds after more than 50 planes flew overhead. It's not normal for 50 planes to fly overhead in 10 minutes...

I don't believe the government is poisoning it's citizens...but something is wrong with some of the contrails.
So I definitely tend to support the chemtrail theorists, because they are closer to the truth, and actually paying attention to their environment, and seeing that something is CLEARLY wrong. I watch the sky a lot. The majority of people are very unobservant. Ever heard of change blindness blindness? It's the fact that most people are blind to the fact that they don't know things change in an image. It might sound redundant, but it's not.

Side note:

I take it you haven't looked for books on conspiracy theories at the library? because there are quite a few good ones, especially on the Federal Reserve.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You mean the HTV-2? That is hoped to fly at mach 20 (13,000mph)? Maybe it WILL be able to fly L.A to New York in 12 minutes...

But as of yet, it's never flown for more than 9 mins, or ever successfully completed a test for that matter...

Kyle
edit on 14/11/2011 by kai22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

But look at how people are acting these days, something's not right. IMO, chemtrails is a good theory.

"People" are acting the same as they always have. And, you contradict yourself below, Re: "chemtrails" ---

My personal belief about chemtrails: most of them are just normal contrails...but sometimes they are clearly cloud seeding.

Uh-oh. Two very, very different things.

In other words, they have the technology to make clouds;

"They" don't, except in the situation that a normal, everyday contrail IS a cloud! A type of cirrus cloud. Nothing more, nothing less.

there are patents for said technology.

Read them again, more carefully this time.

I've seen a sunny day turn into clouds after more than 50 planes flew overhead. It's not normal for 50 planes to fly overhead in 10 minutes...

I'd guess you are exaggerating about the "50" airplanes and the "10" minutes.

But, let me ask this: Pick a place anywhere in the World where there are NO regular over-flights by airplanes. Are you really going to say that it never goes from a sunny day that turned into a cloudy day in those locations? I hope you won't say that.

...but something is wrong with some of the contrails.

Nope. Not a thing "wrong", at all. Except, the need for greater education on the science.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Harvard University are also researching a future for Nano Technology - they are seeking (I hope) further use for Medical adoptives. NASA have explained several reasons for 'spraying' Nano particles into the atmosphere.

One other unit has so far constructed a Nano transmitter, that can send signals a long distance.

Yes Nano particles are being discussed for use in minute PCs. Yes FETs are under construction, Qualified Doctor has written his opinion on Nano Chemtrails causing / Increasing respiratory illness in Arkansas.

Prior to slamming down your proposal, its a shame some do not first search wider......

However here is one Old site carries loads of photos, including some which show skin burns etc.

imageevent.com...

I have a stack of sources here and will do my best to put them together and forward later.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here's a second line
www.popsci.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375 First, hemp is illegal to manufacture in the U.S. If that's not suppression of a valuable technology(yes, technology can be as simple as hemp or complicated as nano-computers), I don't know what is.

Making something illegal isn't the same thing as suppressing the technology -- just the use of it (which, IMNHO, is just one more example of government stupidity). But I don't think you can correlate making weed illegal (and thus cutting us off from a valuable resource) is the same thing as covering up the knowledge of whatever....

Originally posted by Ghost375 Have you ever seen how the occult is talked about in the mainstream? They always say it in the same sentence as devil worshipers. They always do their best to mock it. The occult isn't necessarily evil at all. Sure, devil worshipers often times look into the occult...but it's much like the difference between a square and a rectangle. Studying occult topics doesn't mean you are a devil worshiper. So, yes they are suppressing it by making sure everyone has no idea what the occult really is.

Everyone has no idea? I'm sure you and many others have an idea of what it is. Even an old debunker like me has read Aleister Crowley. I think the real deal with the occult is that a substantial minority of people believe in it and others (probably a larger minority) do not. Given the plethora of information ono books and the internet, i don't see how they (whomever "they" are) aren't suppressing it; it's that most people simply don't care , and the rest simply don't care one way or another.

Originally posted by Ghost375 I'm not going to speculate on Tesla technology, but as my first post tried to illustrate...look at our current declassified technology. If you think it's impossible that the classified stuff is miles ahead...

Having worked in aerospace/defense most of my adult life and having had a clearance, I am aware that there are a lot of assets out there which are in advance of what most of us think of as "state of the art". But just because it is theoretically possible that we have developed a whizz-bang is not evidence that we have done so. Today's hypotheses postulate -- among other things -- that it's possible to have a family of matter which can only go faster than the speed of light, and that there are other families of matter which can travel backwards in time. But that dosn't mean we have a star-drive or a time-machine in the works.

Not yet, anyway.

Originally posted by Ghost375 Look, I don't believe what the OP says is fact. If you read my previous posts, all I tried to do was show how it is possible. To think this technology is impossible, is very closed minded and dense.

I agree; just about everything is possible. But there is a tremendous difference between possible and feasible, especially when the concept of 'nano-chemtrails' -- even if they existed -- would be a very cost-ineffective way to do whatever it is the "chem-trail" devotees think is going on.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Heres another;
www.wired.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

I want to thank you and everyone else who has contributed to the thread. There is plenty of data to back the thread up. Ignore the usual dis info artists

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes...that too is interesting.

But, still a far cry from the claims by Will Thomas, as presented in the Opening Post.

Essentially, we are seeing the first steps on the way to "ultra"-miniaturization of the components that comprise a CPU, or other sort of logic circuits. This may ultimately tie in with so-called "quantum computing" as well. All exciting stuff, with amazing potentials for smaller, lighter and ore powerful computers for home, office, and personal use. Not to mention military applications, of course.

There will still be, in the case of portable devices, the problem of how to power them. Just what provides the power source? And, what about the excess heat that is still a problem for transistors (even tiny ones) and integrated circuits?

Finally....although the "logic gates" (basically, your "on/off" switches that are the basis for binary computing) are tiny, even molecule-sized.....you still need more than one "switch" in order to have a useful computing ability.

So, the Will Thomas "story" is a flight of fancy that, given trends in technological advancement, may welll come to be reality at some time in the distant future. (Or, may exist already where some other sentient species is well ahead of us, in this science).

But, a single molecule-sized full and complete "super-computer"? Science fiction.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi,,,,,,
Not sure where to post here, this is my first post on this site and i wanted to comment on chem-trails, in particular the peculiar sightings we get over here in the evening skies over Lancashire UK and whether or not any of you feel they are related to chemical dispersants. I first assumed they were diffraction patterns caused by high altitude ice crystals splitting the sunlight into it;s constituent colours in cirrus clouds, but the Meteorology department here at UCL dismissed this saying the' reflections' were too localised with the amount of cirrus in the area when i sent them the photo's, and they wouldn't comment any further. They were taken around 2009/2010 and i still see them from time to time when the sun is low in the west.

The next image is of the same light phenomena as above but zoomed in 8x

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

I want to thank you and everyone else who has contributed to the thread. There is plenty of data to back the thread up. Ignore the usual dis info artists

Oh yeah... ignore anyone who doesn't think like you. Thats reasonable...
Your original link is written by a known chemtrail hoaxer. You didn't even bother to do some reseach on the person.
You just dismiss anyone who give you any kind of proof.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

"Ignore the usual dis info artists" I say TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE. Will Thomas is the dis info artist here. And a big one at that. And by spreading his nonsense you could even call yourself a dis info artist.

Nanoscale computers might exist, but it doesn't make any of the facts from the original article true.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FLaKK

Unfortunately, it appears that the url linked to is an "https" (secure) site. Therefore, when clicking the ATS external link, it tries to get me to download, rather than allow the photo to be viewed directly.

If you could host those photos elsewhere, or if they are present on your computer hard-drive, you can upload them to the ATS Media hosting location, and then display them in-thread (presuming they are no larger than 500 kb).

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spotless

First of all I don't selectively ignore anyone. I don't need to do that. I do however ignore some of those who willfully ffolow me around on ATS trying to derail everything I thread or post on. People who follow my threads know who I am talking about. I don't expect anyone to agree with me. I don't have REPOST A MILLION TIMES for that reason alone. I let popular opinion do it's purpose and that is to see what people think. NOT WHAT CERTAIN PEOPLE THINK CONSTANTLY. In your case you are skeptical and or not a believer in this possibility. I note your opinion and I don't need to try to debate you. THanks and good luck. PS PB loves to try to make everything and everyone that opposes his/her beliefs into a fool or a hoax.. That behaviour is disgusting in My OPINION.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm not big on posting my thoughts, but this is very interesting. I somehow wouldn't put it passed the US shadow military programs - those trillion dollar taxpayer ones, to be doing such things to their people. With what, a 1000 to 1 ratio (no idea really, just a guess) of people to military personel? What better way to control masses by adding nano-bots to chemtrails and blasting your unprotected head with HAARP ELFs. Tin foil hats are lookin' pretty stylish almost about now...

I find it also neat, that some people will automaticly discredit this stuff just because they don't have a 20 trillion dollar underground facility for creating such technology. Or, the site which this was founded, isn't "professionally made with stamps and tickets" .. I mean really, the website discrediting has got to be the worst excuse to deny this.

The best kept sercret is one told to your face when it seems outlandish. And, if you can think it, it has probably already been done.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The basic problem with nano anything is control - with fluids like oil they will cross the blood brain barrier in the human body which is fatal in large amounts. With nano machines they can be everywhere which means the same people spreading them will be affected by them as well. Without administrative levels of direct control they could continue to replicate until you are entirely machine or dead. Then of course rival powers can replicate and redirrect them.

As far as militaries capability goes - they have had things since the 40's that we don't yet have the ability to duplicate commercially. Because not only do they control the materials but the processes to do so.

It's probably the ultimate Pandora's box.
edit on 14-11-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
They didn't have Nono Cloth in the 40's and I would like to see a link to your source that says it's 40's technology please. Thx

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join