It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spraying of NANO CHEMTRAILS !!! It's Not Science Fiction Anymore. MUST READ !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

When I saw this on the front page I thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt, but once again we have a load of absurd claims put forth without evidence. The article begins by baldly asserting the existence of "traditional" chemtrails, something that has never been proven, and claiming that said chemtrails have direct medical effects, again without evidence. How exactly does a frozen contrail, be in contaminated with chemicals or not, get into the lungs of someone on the ground and how would prove that toxins in someone's body came from 30,000 feet up? The idea of spraying chemicals at such a height is a pretty dumb way to poison a populace, after all things emerging at that altitude are going to be damn cold and aren't necessarily going to blanket the ground, in other words crop dusting from 30,000 feet makes about as much sense as the supposed chemtrail conspiracy.

This article goes even farther, making even more absurd claims. Nanocomputers are indeed in the works of course, but already a reality? A supercomputer the size of a grain of sand? How exactly is it linked with the others, wifi, SO WIFI in a grain of sand? Sorry but I don't think they're even close to that far along. AND, the biggest question of all, WHAT is it that the government GAINS by doing this? What is their motivation? There are much easier ways of spying on citizens if that's their goal. They already perform wiretapping without a warrant and are allowed to send unmanned drones to kill whoever they deem enough of a threat to excuse such actions. Molecular computers in dust dropped from planes, the idea is impractical, absurd, and downright stupid.

We're talking about putting computers inside people, dropping them out of planes is a pretty poor way of making sure they end up in people. After all how many of these no doubt expensive to design nanocomputers will end up falling harmlessly to the ground. It'd be FAR more effective to put them in vaccines, or food supply, or the water supply. Someone ought to tell this Will Thomas guy that he's bad at coming up with conspiracy theories.

edit on 14-11-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by linuxcore

Seriously, dont belive everything you find on the net. This is total BS! Thousands of computers that fit on a grain of sand, ya ok what ever. If anyone could create that technology super AI would already be out with live robot helpers everywhere, especially in the army.

Chemtrails are just excess fuel or something from planes not a top secret military project.

I'm not saying the OP's theory is correct but why are so quick to assume that we have full visibility of existing technology? Technological suppression exists. If they can suppress the occult, Tesla and Hemp, they can easily suppress nanotechnology. My point is that we don't know. Folks in this thread are falsely dealing in absolutes. e.g. they definitely do/don't have this/that technology. We do not know. You can't just presume that if a technology exists, the government will roll it out in an obvious, transparent and immediate manner.

www.trutv.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
People can post additional links all day, week, and year long, but none of them matter if they don't relate to the OP. I'm still just seeing the OP link as meaningful to the meaning of this thread. 1 site via shady person out to make money. To the skunk works, imo. Nano chemtrails. I done heard it all, now. My intelligence is insulted. I can entertain chemtrail fiction because it's technically possible. But nano chemtrails? Whatever. We'll be flying in starships before anyone ever wastes a dime on using nano chemtrails. Far cheaper just to pay people to run around and spy on everyone.

Lol, nano chemtrails. Wow.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by linuxcore

Seriously, dont belive everything you find on the net. This is total BS! Thousands of computers that fit on a grain of sand, ya ok what ever. If anyone could create that technology super AI would already be out with live robot helpers everywhere, especially in the army.

Chemtrails are just excess fuel or something from planes not a top secret military project.

I'm not saying the OP's theory is correct but why are so quick to assume that we have full visibility of existing technology? Technological suppression exists. If they can suppress the occult, Tesla and Hemp, they can easily suppress nanotechnology. My point is that we don't know. Folks in this thread are falsely dealing in absolutes. e.g. they definitely do/don't have this/that technology. We do not know. You can't just presume that if a technology exists, the government will roll it out in an obvious, transparent and immediate manner.

www.trutv.com...

It might be possible to create the technology, but no one is ever going to use the technology as claimed in the OP. It's simply not practical to spend money on where the same goal can be accomplished by cheaper means. But I guess we're all looking past that little tidbit and saying it's all about world domination. These little nano machines are going to rain down on us, enter us, and magically control us or I guess kill us because it makes sense to depop the population that keeps you in power. It also makes sense to depop other nations that help keep yours running and in power. Because see if you have less people to contend with then.. then... then I don't know really. This conspiracy theory NWO stuff is hard to keep up with. It's hard to control people when they're dead. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't know if it's been directly linked yet, but I would highly recommend that you all take some time and read over some of the actual Air Force research document cited in OP's article.

It does, in fact, address the concept of weather modification, but only as just that: a concept. Times have changed since 1996 and that article is fairly outdated. They made a lot of assumptions about how fast our technology was progressing, and even according to their model, we shouldn't be seeing 'weather modification' until at least 2025.

Yet another example of posting completely biased and opinionated articles, while assuming that no one will wise up and actually examine the source material. Seems to be pretty common on this site these days...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

No, it's still science fiction.

As much as you'd like to believe they are capable of creating microcomputers in grains of dust...no, we aren't quite there yet.

People are chasing empty clouds...these "chemtrails" are nothing more than clouds seeded by contrails. Have you ever noticed that the government only sprays these chemtrails when the weather favors contrail formation?

The reason contrails today don't look like they did many years ago is because in the late 1980's, jet engines changed, from airjet to airfan type. It changed the signature of the exaust, and thus changed the appearance of the contrail.

No one is spraying anything on you...those clouds don't fall, they remain in the air and eventually begin to collect together and make an overcast sky.

It's not a chemical, it's a cloud.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Reading this story reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend on the school bus a long time ago. His name was Patrick.

We were talking about how cool our Power Wheels were and what kinds we had (I had a Jeep!).

After we ran out of real things to talk about (mine had a manual windshield wiper for example) we both started talking about b.s. just to try and one-up each other. If he had wings, I had missiles. If I had rocket boosters, he had warp drive.

We both knew each other was completely full of crap because we both knew we were each full of crap. But neither one could concede and just admit reality.

I mean seriously...Chemtrails? Nanotechnology? All you're missing is the warp drive.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Anyone who has countered Cheruba's point or questioned it he has threatened to report for "trolling". In my mind, that makes this author and this thread a joke. Admins, please move to skunk works.

Report me, if you like, Cheruba, but you're a fool and are not helping this site out at all by acting like an idiot to anyone who questions you. Were I a mod, I would lock your thread for that kind of behavior.

Please stop. If you can't handle discussion, don't post in a forum. You're making this community a worse place for all.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

Ehh .... so he is defending his thread with some veracity. This forum can get like that most of the time.

Have you seen the posters who post here? Not exactly conspiracy theorists. More like debunkers who "know it all"

If they're everywhere, surely someone as savvy as a chemtrail believer can gather the appropriate evidence to back up their claims....right?

I am Chemtrail knower ...not a believer. I find it rather ironic how defensive the debunkers get... They are the ones who scream foul over completely logical findings.
edit on 14-11-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by verschickter

Keep going I have reported you for trying to troll and disrupt the thread. Thx

If you are going to report someone who disagrees with your assertions as "trying to troll and disrupt the thread", you might as well add me, too.

I'd been researching "chem-trails" since 1999 and if there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that the whole thing is a hoax by con-artists like Click Carneycon and Will Thomas to fool people who may have good intentions (as I believe you do), but are scientifically challenged (as I believe you are).

And the bit about nano-particles becoming computers is typical of Thomas and other scam-boys: Quote three things out of context and wo outright lies, then tie them together illogically and -- voila! -- a new "chem-trail" conspiracy!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Not to back the OP or anything but we don't know what the military has been hoarding or working on since the 40's. They have been taking about 400B from our gross national product a year, for some years now...generations even. We may not have the technology in our public, working world...nor the funding, but the military Black Projects know no limitations and they are not goning to keep us updated on their newest technology. The further that government stays ahead of the public, the more powerful they are. knowledge is power, right?

Black Projects

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Technological suppression exists. If they can suppress the occult, Tesla and Hemp, they can easily suppress nanotechnology.

I don't think anyone has suppressed the occult, Tesla, or hemp. I know all about those three items, because they are discussed constantly on the Internet. I see no reason for believing in the occult, because I have no evidence one way or the other. I think that Nikola Tesla was a brilliant engineer and inventor who was always a little eccentric, and when he died, he'd pretty much gone around the bend, probably because he couldn't get his World System to work. And I think hemp is a great material for a lot of products and the fact that various governments pass laws against it tells me thay're are, at best naïve, and at worse, idiots.

But none of those things are "suppressed"; it's just that most people don't believe them.

Originally posted by rexusdiablos My point is that we don't know. Folks in this thread are falsely dealing in absolutes. e.g. they definitely do/don't have this/that technology. We do not know. You can't just presume that if a technology exists, the government will roll it out in an obvious, transparent and immediate manner.

True, but just because someone makes up some stories, that doesn't mean they're true. So far, OPie hasn't come up with any evidence whatsoever for his assertions except for the ssite he copied it from. And there's nothing in there whatsoever that provides any evidence that such nanocomputers ever existed or do now.

Don't get me wrong, King Devil; I'm no fan of the government and I don't trust them as far as I can throw my mother-in-law. But that doesn't mean I'm just going to believe anything I hear about them, even though they're a bunch of crooks.I don't like President Obama, but I'm not going to believe that he eats babies just because some fool claims he does.

www.trutv.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I believe chemtrail spraying is likely. The military has done it before.
The question to me is why, not if.
I continually see the same members come to chemtrail threads to "debunk" and derail. To me, that is sort of like going into church every Sunday to tell the congregation that the pastor is full of #. Sure, to actually believe in chemtrail spraying requires a leap of faith. But, there are far more reasons to believe in chemtrail spraying than say the miracles performed by an ancient Jesus, in my opinion.
The omnipresent and clearly coordinated debunkers actually reinforce my belief that something must be up, because it is irrational unless an agenda is at play. It doesn't make any sense.
I have posted links, articles written by people with PHD behind their names just to have them lumped together as kooks by these nameless internet trolls.
Go figure.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

If they're everywhere, surely someone as savvy as a chemtrail believer can gather the appropriate evidence to back up their claims....right?

I am Chemtrail knower ...not a believer. I find it rather ironic how defensive the debunkers get... They are the ones who scream foul over completely logical findings.

Okay, you're a "chem-trail" knower, not a believer. To reiterated the poster's question which seemed to be side-stepped ...
... do you have -- or can you gather -- appropriate evidence to back up your "knowing"? I assume you do have "completely logical findings", n'est-ce pas?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To the O.P. - How much research did you do into the author of your original link? Some quick google searching turned up the following:

First An old site, but it sheds a little light on this author. The same year this was all starting to happen, Mr. Thomas starts up Lifeboat Foundation.

Looks like someone just trying to prey upon others and scam them out of money.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
Quantum super computers are just coming into mainstream science and despite my lack of evidance it's also true that the corperations of the world are light years ahead of available technology so whose to say they haven't. However despite what they do know about consciousness this could work backward for them. We are the ones running the show here on earth and if they think they can assume power by connecting and attempting to control us they are only speeding us toward an enlightenment our civilization sorely needs.

Hi Positive,

Could you explain what you wrote a little further...I am interested.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

First off what you stated is BS...12 seconds....No Way...second the "plane is launched on a rocket into space and then reenters the atmosphere...so its not a plane that can travel its a ROCKET....so yes I am calling BS because it is ignorant... and the OP is still off base without any evidence other than stating its true and a blog from a shady character who alos says it is true....And since claims like your 12 seconds instead of 12 minutes is how people like yourself back of crap all the time without being called on it is how most of the BS on the internet is supported..with lies...then when called out...oh it was just a mistake.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
I totally believe this. It is not really news to me, but gr8 that someone else also found info on it, so s and f for you!

In 2008, when living in Italy, I had lots of spare time and uncapped internet and during that time I also came across the fact that nano technology will be distributed via chemtrails.

This is a disgusting disregards for human rights, 'democracy' and it really livers me!

If I remember correctly, they want this nano technology to be able to act like a big brother kind of effect. Will try and find that doc again and will post the link.

Thanks for posting!

Uncapped internet?

As others in this thread have asked, please give us some links.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
I believe chemtrail spraying is likely. The military has done it before.
The question to me is why, not if.
I continually see the same members come to chemtrail threads to "debunk" and derail. To me, that is sort of like going into church every Sunday to tell the congregation that the pastor is full of #. Sure, to actually believe in chemtrail spraying requires a leap of faith.

Excellent point! The "chem-trail" religion is just that -- a religion -- because it does rely on faith rather than reason or evidence. But the reason I debunk it is not because it's a religion, but that its adherents pretend that it is science.

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
The omnipresent and clearly coordinated debunkers actually reinforce my belief that something must be up, because it is irrational unless an agenda is at play. It doesn't make any sense.

Think about it this way, Surrp; we see the same bunch of "chem-trail" devotees here sustaining and agreeing with each other; does that mean that these devotees are "omnipresent and clearly coordinated" too?

I don't know any of the other debunkers, although I glean from their comments that, like me, they are either aviation employees, aerospace engineers, pilots, or similar professions, which is probably why you will see us debunking the bunk we read here: Most "chem-trail" theologians accuse us (e.g., aerospace professionals) of being traitors because they believe that (since we don't agree with them) we're part of the Huge Secret Sinister Plot. I consider such comments and beliefs as insults to me, my profession, and my employer, and I will do whatever I can to teach people that the chem-trail hoax is simply that. I have no idea why the other debunkers do what they do, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were doing it for the same reasons I am.

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow I have posted links, articles written by people with PHD behind their names just to have them lumped together as kooks by these nameless internet trolls.

What is it about advanced degrees that make the owner always right? I have two UGs and an MBA; does that make my stuff more believable? Hardly! I read stuff with an attempt at critical thinking and to determine whether, as the Russians would say, it passes the Boolsht Test. If someone comes up with conclusions which do not follow logically from the facts, or if he provides "facts" that I know from first-hand experience are wrong, I will call that person out as a kook regardless of his education or lack thereof.

And that's what I expect to happen when people read my posts -- nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Chemtrails are not a hoax. Correction, not ALL accounts are a hoax.

I've never heard of the guy who wrote the linked story, so i'm not counting what he says, nor am i discounting it, so it has nothing to do with my knowledge, based on evidence from my own observations over the years, based on video testimony from US Air force, back in the 1990's admitting the so called 'Chemtrail' phenomena was a real programme, albeit instituted (supposedly) as a form of weather research, later denied in favour of radar scattering experiments.

There's so many different excuses from authoritative bodies concerning the true and exact nature and reasons for spraying of micron sized particulates, that the whole topic reeks to high heaven of a cover up.

Not too dissimilar to the Roswell series of different excuses put out to cover up what was going on back there in 1947, crashed ET UFO, or black budget experimentation of a home grown UFO it doesn't matter...the series of three or four different excuses tells us a lot more than the BS ever does. Namely, that someone is authorising repeated lies as an explanation.

The same is going on with Chemtrails.

I mean, it's not like we're talking about UFO's or Santa Claus here folks, one only has to look up after these aircraft (whoever and wherever they are based) have gone overhead and see for yourself!

The texture of the resultant chemtrail, the spread pattern it leaves, the extreme persistence of the chemtrail, the way multiple trails 'bleed' together to form a canopy that persists for hours in some cases, and so on.

These are not to be confused with the ordinary, relatively short lived, completely different looking 'contrails' that everyone is aware of, that are created when a sufficient temperature differential is present. Yes, there are occasionally what are known as 'persistent contrails created by aircraft, where normal condensation trails are hanging around longer than would be expected, but the phenomena people recognise as chemtrails, is very different in it's appearance and duration, even when compared to normal and perfectly innocent 'persistent contrails'.

It's a 'you know it is very different when you see it' kind of deal.

I don't know what the purpose of spraying particulates is, i don't know the composition of the spray, i don't know what equipment is being used, although i suspect it is the patented aerial spraying nozzles mentioned in a patent that was floating around in connection to chemtrails, but it could be something else entirely.

I suspect that whatever the reason, whatever the chemical composition of the particulates, whether nano particulates or not, that the intention is not to cause harm to people below, or wildlife or plant life, but some other motive we are being made privy to.

I can speculate though. My hypothesis range from the incredible to the mundane, and it really comes down to a gut instinct without further evidence or testimony from those involved.

With the greatest respect, i realise you do not think there's anything to the chemtrail phenomena, it doesn't matter to me, or indeed matter to the reality or otherwise of the programme if you happen to agree or disagree that 'something' other than water vapour (and maybe a little added unburned fuel) is being made into an aerosol and deliberately sprayed over populated areas.

It has been seen, photographed and filmed by people from all over Earth's populated areas. Some of these will undoubtedly be incorrectly misidentified and perfectly normal 'persistent contrails', likewise some will be deliberately faked for reasons best known to the fakers, but most you'll find are of this 'twice officially explained' phenomena.

And i am old enough to remember contrails from throughout the 1970's and 80's, and what is being described as 'chemtrails' were NOT around in our skies then. This is something that has been going on since around the early to mid 1990's, exactly the same time period as when the US air force described 'weather modification and seeding experiments'.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join