It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spraying of NANO CHEMTRAILS !!! It's Not Science Fiction Anymore. MUST READ !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is a story I knew whould be coming sooner or later. It's easy to understand and it is real.The story starts,,

If you did not enjoy "traditional" chemtrails raining down on you, you are not going to like the new version, which the United States Air Force promises will feature aerial dumps of programmable "smart" molecules tens of thousands of times smaller than the particles already landing people in emergency rooms with respiratory, heart and gastrointestinal complaints.

Under development since 1995, the military's goal is to install microprocessors incorporating gigaflops computer capability into "smart particles" the size of a single molecule.
Invisible except under the magnification of powerful microscopes, these nano-size radio-controlled chips are now being made out of mono-atomic gold particles. Networked together on the ground or assembling in the air, thousands of sensors will link into a single supercomputer no larger than a grain of sand

Acomputer, no larger than a grain of sand !!! Networking on the ground or assembling in the air !!

Brought to you by the same military-corporate-banking complex that runs America's permanent wars, Raytheon Corp is already profiting from new weather warfare technologies. The world's fourth largest military weapons maker bought E-Systems in 1995, just one year after that military contractor bought APTI, holder of Bernard Eastlund's HAARP patents.

The link below takes you to the full story,

willthomasonline.net...
edit on 13-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Under development since 1995, the military's goal is to install microprocessors incorporating gigaflops computer capability into "smart particles" the size of a single molecule.
Invisible except under the magnification of powerful microscopes, these nano-size radio-controlled chips are now being made out of mono-atomic gold particles. Networked together on the ground or assembling in the air, thousands of sensors will link into a single supercomputer no larger than a grain of sand
We can't make super computers that are the size of a grain of sand, let alone gigaflop computers the size of a single molecule.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You have a link to back up what you say right? I do.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

WHAT?! THIS.... THIS IS MADNESS. I was never one to believe in chemtrails, but this has opened my mind to the reality that this may in fact be legitimate.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
11 Flags and 3 replies, are you serious ATS?

Also, computers the size of a molecule is pure nonesense. The link seems to be a private site and so it has zero credibility. Use your brains, molecule sized computers... Learn how transistors work and then tell me again about molecule sized computers... you will laugh at yourself

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

You have a link to back up what you say right? I do.
You have one link from one website which doesn't look very professional. My source is called common sense. But here is another source.

Boffins have unveiled the world's smallest computer which measures an amazingly small one square millimetre.

World's smallest computer measures just 1mm

And that probably doesn't even have 1% of the power of the PC you used to write this post.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
BTW, from his website:

Made with Xara After learning my craft as a news photographer on the streets of Milwaukee and Chicago and the musical mud of Woodstock during the 'Sixties, I went on to practice 4x5 large-format photography in the tradition of the masters, including Walker Evans, Paul Strand, Edward Weston, Imogen Cunningham and Ansel Adams. For all the digital advances, I still recall the reek of hypo and developer (though not the attendant pollution!) I especially miss my Hasselblad Superwide, with which I made many mind-expanding exposures during extended solo treks into the Canadian Coast and Rocky Mountains

He´s a photographer...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So that wasn't a contrail I saw, it was the US Govt spraying ten billion nano computers on us - all of which will end up falling into the Atlantic due to the prevailing wind

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You may wish to better vet your sources next time.

Your basis for this thread is from Will Thomas' own website. Will Thomas has a vested interest in perpetuating the HOAX of "chemtrails"...as he's been in this "business" as a charlatan and con artist for many years.

Rather than jumping on his bandwagon, and merely swallowing everything he writes on his site without some critical thinking being applied, how about finding any second or third party corroboration of these outlandish claims.

Anyone can write a science fiction story and post it on the Web, claiming it is "factual".

PS....add my vote for "Skunk Works" into the ballot box, for future reference.....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You´re right:

"We can collect data, store it and transmit it. The applications for systems of this size are endless."

Not really much. No progressing of data or such. How can they call it "computer"?
I call for HOAX BIN

edit on 13-11-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Keep going I have reported you for trying to troll and disrupt the thread. Thx

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

It's amazing what's possible, and how advanced this science has openly become, let alone professional ambition dedicated to the R&D. This was to the point :

Some of the most common visions of a nanotechnology-fueled future are tiny body-examining cameras that can be swallowed like pills, supercomputers 500 times more powerful than those currently available, and chips the size of sugar cubes capable of storing the entire content of the Library of Congress.

Although nanoscience and nanotechnology affect all areas of life, until recently, they were primarily concerned with electronics, manufacturing, supercomputers, and data storage devices. Recently, nanoscientists have broadened the application of nanotechnology.

www.nano.gatech.edu...

Nanodevices, Nanophotonics, and Nanosystems

But nanotechnology has the ability to affect all areas of life, not just electronics, according to Georgia Tech Materials Science and Engineering Professor Z.L. Wang, an expert in nanotechnology who was recently named by Science Watch as one of the world's most cited authors in nanotechnology research. The director of Georgia Tech's Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Wang studies a variety of nano-sized materials and shapes that will be used to create tiny devices, robots, and sensors. He has created nanobelts, which serve as the basis for very small sensors, flat-panel display components, and electronic and optoelectronic nanodevices, and more recently, nanorings, which can be used for nanometer-scale sensors, resonators and transducers.

www.nano.gatech.edu...

Your "proof against" what you told us in regards to miniturization of conductors not being possible :

Nanotechnology supercomputing center

(Nanowerk News) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute offered the first glimpse of what is planned to be the world’s most powerful university-based supercomputing center.

The Computational Center for Nanotechnology Innovations (CCNI), the result of a $100 million partnership involving Rensselaer, IBM, and New York state, is designed to continue advancing semiconductor technology to the nanoscale, while also enabling key nanotechnology innovations in the fields of energy, biotechnology, arts, and medicine.

“As scientists and engineers continue to drive technology down to the nanoscale, the need for computing power grows by many orders of magnitude,” said Rensselaer President Shirley Ann Jackson. “This new center will provide unprecedented tools for simulating interactions among atoms and molecules, allowing researchers to model new nanotechnology-based products and to attack fundamental scientific questions at the nanoscale level, as well. This will be done, at this level, in much the same way as cars and planes are designed with computer models before they are built. We are grateful for the shared vision with Senator Joseph Bruno and John Kelly of IBM as we work together to explore new frontiers of supercomputing.”

www.nanowerk.com...=1956.php

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Excellent information and all systems have moved forward since that time and the GEMS and M&MS the article talks about are in production. Some are already available off the shelf. (That means ready made.)

ams.confex.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
OP, why do you believe the source you have linked to? What is so convincing to you about it when solid information from professional people that is given directly to you on here is just dismissed out of hand?

When the writer calls General Atomics 'General Dynamics', who were a famous aircraft manufacturer until the 1990's, which is a fact that should be easy to get right, doesn't it make you wonder if the piece is not all it seems?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

There is plenty to back the thread up . This isnt opinion it's fact and I have countless pieces of documentation to back it up. You can read it or you can pretend you are an authority. Waynos you have given your opinion. thx.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
One link to a website that looks like it was put together by a 5 year old is hardly "proof" of your clam. Every link on the site is a big 404 except the one that leads to the author’s photo work where he is trying to sell some of this work and some DVD’s.

Did you try to confirm any of these claims anywhere else?

Where did Will get this info?

What were his sources?

Don’t be so quick to believe the first thing you read.

Calling ProudBird ! Come in ProudBird! Come clear this up for the OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

There you are! I was writing my reply when you posted. I was calling for you bud.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, theoretically it is possible.

The most powerful computer ever imagined is the quantum computer, which consists of a single atom.

I don't know if the OP story is true or not. Who knows? I sure don't.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

There is plenty of info already in the first page of this thread to validate the claim by not only me but other "Contributing Posters"

www.zdnet.co.uk...

Reporting you as well for trolling. I dont care who knows it. Off topic and disrupting the thread.
edit on 13-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: link

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From a 2009 story:

As far as transistor size is concerned, it doesn't get any smaller than this. An international group of researchers from the Helsinki University of Technology, the University of New South Wales and the University of Melbourne have successfully built a fully working transistor that is just one atom in size, smashing previous records and, more importantly, creating a very unique venue to study phenomena to be exploited in the rapidly developing field of quantum computing.

gizmag.com

Further interesting reading :

Bloch sphere
quantum Turing machine
quantum computer

Related similar topics of interest:
photonic computer
DNA computer
reaction-diffusion computer

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join