It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live feed for Portland Occupy protests (they are due to be evicted, by police, at midnight tonight).

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

An officer fell, and hurt himself?
Something tells me the way they just described it will not be the way it's reported. Makes me question all the other stuff that's been "reported".

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Looks like they've made a few more arrest as well. It's insane I could go to bed and wake up and this still be going down lol .. I hope OWS enjoys how much this is costing the MIDDLE CLASS Oregon tax payer.

I told you they would still be there.

I hope the woman that was working the camera last night, comes back. I liked her commentary.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

An officer fell, and hurt himself?
Something tells me the way they just described it will not be the way it's reported. Makes me question all the other stuff that's been "reported".

Yeah, I remember that one. I want that women to come back and take over the camera again. I like her commentary.

Apparently the cop fell off his bike and said he has fallen off his bike before stating that it's no big deal. The woman said " I think that's adorable, actually."

ha, I have a crush on her and I don't even know what she looks like.

edit on 13-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It also looks like Homeland Security have moved into Terry Shrunk plaza and are tearing down the tents there (it's a Federal park)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Yeah, I think most of the tents have been torn down now. They tore one down not too long ago.

They are showing footage from last night because they are rebooting their laptop and camera.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I hope OWS enjoys how much this is costing the MIDDLE CLASS Oregon tax payer.

As a (lower)middle class Oregonian, I for one don't mind this event costing me tax dollars, it is something of genuine worth, imho. It seems there is cooperation from both sides. Some people are vacating and many of the police are leaving. Maybe a balance can be obtained with civil protest and police activity, win win?
Or maybe a restructured strategy is happening, but maybe most attending, on both sides, are doing as much as possible to avoid violence.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Assuming a cop isn't smashing that equipment into a million pieces as we speak.....

I wish they would hurry up.

link   

What? ... well, here you go buddy: www.kgw.com...

This is their HD camera and is exactly what we see on TV.

link   
Okay anyone else listening to the police scanner? Hard to understand but it sounds like they just got approval for "mass arrests." Definitely chatter about mass arrests. The live feeds are good and all but the police scanner will really tell you what to likely expect.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Yeah no kidding right? It did not take them this long before.usually it was only a couple minutes and the stream would be back up.

Oh wait, there it is! Woo!

Stream is live again.

And.... It's down again.... technical issues I guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Cool, thanks for that link. The OP's live stream link seems to be having tech issues.

Looks like the OP's live stream is back up.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

They'll probably do the bad deed while they've got the camera down. That channel you linked has been shut down by someone, probably the 1%. They're probably trying to remove the stream from the Occupy website as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Great live feed link posted by rockpunk.

www.kgw.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am running the OP's link and also www.katu.com...

This one is a lot clearer, and up close and personal.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

They'll probably do the bad deed while they've got the camera down. That channel you linked has been shut down by someone, probably the 1%. They're probably trying to remove the stream from the Occupy website as well.

Doesn't look like anything happened. Which is good. There are too many other cameras around and the protestors are remaining peaceful and continuing their non violent resistance.

At one point last night I had 4-5 streams going at once and was surprised my crappy connection was able to handle it with out crashing my computer.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by comawhite12
I am running the OP's link and also www.katu.com...

This one is a lot clearer, and up close and personal.

Link says, the page you are looking for can not be found.

I am excited to see what happens as the sun starts going down. My gut feeling is that more people will start coming back. Not sure why. Just a feeling.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There are so many people, and nobody is moving out of the street.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sorry.
www.katu.com...
click watch LIVE on the top bar

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If the public are stupid enough to back the police, even after all the evidence of their brutality, then the protesters should just give up and go home and let the public reap their just desserts.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

You should have seen last night. The numbers rose to 10,000 plus!

My feeling is that more people will join back up once it starts getting dark.... Again, just a feeling.

But either way. The people are still there. long after eviction time.

Just more threats to maybe use chem weapons and rubber bullets....But it didn't work last night and is not working now...

The people continually call their bluff on that one. Let's hope it remains a bluff.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join