It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired of claims Moon landings were a Hoax final proof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke
reply to post by mockrock

edit on 11-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

The preview button is your friend...

edit on 11.11.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

edit on 11.11.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: you are so right

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I find the end of the footage very interesting. Armstrong seems to say "you do not deserve answers".

Well what does he mean by that I wonder? Or did he say something else? If those were his words then I find them extremely revealing.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragoon01
In your brilliance ask your self this question. If they didnt put dust on the landers leg why would they include a detail so trivial as the dust klinging to all the gear? Why mention it at all? Why build a detail about the dust in their plot line only to leave out the supporting evidence?

Yet another entry into the long line of epic failures trying to "debunk" the moon landing. Retarded.

This has been a later add on.. With private spaceflight emerging and future space missions by the Russians and Chinese there will be a lot of back-peddling.. introducing new data to adjust the mistakes made in the old.

But there will be a tipping point when, the technical challenges of a future actual moon landing reveal it could not have happened back in 1969.

This is a common trick, fall to insults when your arguments fail.. The lunar lander feet is the evidence that reveals this as a hoax. What you should be doing is investigating where the money went..

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Originally posted by Staafke

The preview button is your friend...

edit on 11.11.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: you are so right

Sorry technical glitch damn touchscreen computers.. !

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You know the truly funny part to me is that a tv show, "Fact or Faked" actually determined that the Moon Landing could have indeed been easily faked.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
One more thing.

Has anyone else landed an exact replica of the lander on the moon and got different results?

Seriously folks.................................................

Is this even debateable. I see streaks around the foot that looks like the dust got blown away and it is pretty clean.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I think it is very debatable. As stated in the above linked show. I have no doubt that they are in space or even landed on the moon later, however I strongly believe the lunar landing was faked as just a way to beat the Russians because it was all important for us to be there first. At that time it was more important to beat the Russians then to worry about the means. It kind of makes me miss those days in a way as I would like to see our space program excel again, and honestly they aren't as interested as they were.

Again I am not in any way saying we have never been to the moon or that we weren't in space. I am just saying the Lunar Landing that was televised was a fraud and I will never believe otherwise.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
One more thing.

Has anyone else landed an exact replica of the lander on the moon and got different results?

Seriously folks.................................................

Is this even debateable. I see streaks around the foot that looks like the dust got blown away and it is pretty clean.

I agree the debate is settle. Man has not been on the moon. Are you looking at the same picture ?? !

edit on 11-11-2011 by mockrock because: dead link

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
The fact that there was no dust on the lunar lander feet.. makes me angry as it proves that there is magic dust on the moon. This mysterious heavy dust.. is too heavy to be kicked up by the descending lander yet fine enough to produce a foot print.

Strangely enough, the moon doesn't behave like earth. Imagine that! There is no atmosphere! Isn't that odd? And yet, many people expect a spacecraft landing on its surface to behave exactly like it does no earth. When it doesn't, they exclaim "hoax". Personally I would be more inclined to call it a hoax if it DID behave as if it were landing on the earth. Here is but one of many sites explaining this dust question:

Link

Apollo 11 photographs AS11405850, AS11405917, AS11405918, AS11405920, AS11405925, and many of the other missions, show the feet of the Moon lander without any dust on them, which should have been there as it was thrown about by the rocket engine on descent.

According to Kaysing and a Fox Television program, this is the strongest evidence that the Moon landings are faked. They allege that with the swirling dust from lander's descent engine, the foot pads should be covered with dust.

This argument is wrong on two counts. First, the allegation that there is no Moon dust on any of the landing pads of any of the landers is wrong. Photographs AS14669234, AS1610717441, AS1610717442, and AS1713420388 clearly show Moon dust on the footpad. Judging from the foot prints next to the pads of Apollo 16 and 17, it is highly likely that the dust got there by being kicked onto to it by one of the astronauts. The dust on the footpad of Apollo 14 obviously got on when it dug down in the surface during touch down.

Second, it is far from accurate that there should be dust on the pads for reasons other than mentioned above. Absence of dust would actually prove, rather than discount, that the lander had landed in an alien environment. The downward traveling exhaust stream from the rocket engine would impact the ground and rebound mostly outward and radially away from the surface. Since there is no atmosphere to interact with, the gas molecules would simply fly off and disperse. The only dust particles that would be displaced would be those directly impacted by the exhaust gas. Since the exhaust stream was concentrated mostly in the area directly beneath the lander, this zone would experience the greatest disturbance. The area adjacent to the lander would be largely unaffected by the exhaust stream. On Earth, the exhaust gas would impact and displace air molecules that would, in turn, displace other air molecules and so on. This phenomenon would create a large area of disturbance and a cloud of dust. Since the Moon has no atmosphere this type of widespread disturbance would be nonexistent.

There is also the issue of the height of the lander above the surface. The lander had landing sensors built into three of the four footpads. When one of the six-foot-long sensors scraped the surface, a light went off in the cabin and the lander's pilot cut the descent engine. Without exhaust to circulate the dust particles, the swirling of the dust essentially ceased within seconds of the engine cutoff. This will be discussed further with the crater-beneath-the-lander issue.

And here are photos of lander feet with (gasp!) dust on them:

www.kuruvinda.com...
www.kuruvinda.com...
www.kuruvinda.com...
www.kuruvinda.com...

Of course any cynic can now argue that the photos were faked, and thus perpetuate this myth that there was no lunar landing.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The reporter guy deserves to have his azz beat. He is being disrespectful to the fullest extent....... The only thing this video prooves is the reporter has no honor in his tactics..........it is all for the ratings

Yes, you're right, it is so much better to have scripted responses that are rehearsed and carefully chosen than a straight up question that could easily put an end to all the debates. And anyone who is disrespectful should be assaulted physically. You have yourself a good time with that mentality, I'm sure it will serve you well.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am so sick of this arguement. You will never convince those who think that the moon landing was faked that it is real and you will never convince those that believe it is real that its fake. This is Thanksgiving dinner all over again. We will never know the truth. Personally I don't believe it was hoaxed. On the other hand my sister-in-law "knows" that it is faked. Can't we just agree if it was either real or fake the ingenuity of man is marvelous.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stinavamp

I actually agree with you 100% This is one of those things that it is just easier to agree to disagree as it will never die. Same as the UFO Roswell incident. There are those that will always say it was a weather balloon and those that will always say Aliens.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Yes, you're right, it is so much better to have scripted responses that are rehearsed and carefully chosen than a straight up question that could easily put an end to all the debates.

How many times do you think that he has answered that question? The answers are out there. It is the one's that choose to ignore the answers that are complaining......

And anyone who is disrespectful should be assaulted physically. You have yourself a good time with that mentality, I'm sure it will serve you well.

I do believe that people need to be put in their place sometimes.......If it has to get physical to ring in the message of "leave me the hell alone" then so be it.

I believe we live in a nation of too many laws passed by(or for) feelings............

As long as someone does not try to kill someone then all bets are on............Look how many people have emotional problems for being teased and bullied and are taught not to fight back...............If they were told by their parents to rear back and cold fist to the eye, the problem is solved..................That is what I told my son.....

No one should have to put up with someone invading your personal space just for a story or it is protected under th law.........................

We are getting soft as a people(humankind). Everybody wants the state or the county to come rescue them when they caused a scene to begin with

I am 32 years old...........I just got done with a two year college welding course...........I am now a sheetmetal worker and it took me a while to catch on to how better myself...........So far it is alright........working on better.....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If NASA went to the moon then I am father christmas.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
not to mention....
the fine dust can hold a footprint
but not a blast crater...

oh yeah..

now to preserve history
the appollo sites are under the moons "no fly zone"

the fact that this is even debatable should say something about the situation
edit on 11-11-2011 by violence=answer because: busy with your mom

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

I've finally found you. Now where's that pony I asked for.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Dear Santa:
I want a new car and a high def TV. Please deliver them to my home on Dec. 25. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
pseudoastro.wordpress.com...

This site has one of the most simplistic answers to this non-issue. I think that if a child can understand it, an adult shouldn't have any issues.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Ha ha ha ! Ridiculous.. Gravity is 1/6 of Earth's there is no atmosphere, hence with no air resistance combined with this reduced gravity.. there should be not mere specks of dust but masses of it.. since NASA stated that this dust is clingy.. it should everywhere!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Ha ha ha ! Ridiculous.. Gravity is 1/6 of Earth's there is no atmosphere, hence with no air resistance combined with this reduced gravity.. there should be not mere specks of dust but masses of it.. since NASA stated that this dust is clingy.. it should everywhere!

Now to the moon rock.. Whilst rare on Earth it they do exist in the form of lunar meteorites..

You can buy one if you wish www.meteorites.tv...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join