It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired of claims Moon landings were a Hoax final proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stinavamp

I for one used to believe in the hoax theory. Cant remember which of the hoax sites it was but it convinced me. Later I started my professional degree in photography and revisited the site to notice that pretty much all claims about the shadows etc. were total bunk. I had a new understanding of the subject matter. I then took awhile to see what the other claims were and came to the conclusion that the landings happened as told. So sometimes the debunking is worth it

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Yet you didn't notice the airbrushed photo's, the "retouched for public presentation" photo's, or any of the shadows that all went in multiple directions, not to mention visor reflections of the Sun that were simply revealing? Sometimes its in the detail and not the bigger picture.

edit on 11/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well thanks for proving me wrong.
I just get use to people being so stubborn with certain opinions, me included.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that we have been on the moon.

But as for the day in question, the 1st moon landing was indeed and maybe even all of what we have seen could have been hoaxed. The later stuff is not what I'm concerned about, its the 1st landing we need to keep in mind.

For a moment think about the time. This was a mission of the unknown by the people and more importantly the government.

With the UFO era just on the back burner and man has finally done the impossible and built a machine that will bring man to the moon and beyond. You have to wonder what TPTB/Government had to think about this grand event that was about to take place in human history.

Now we all know how paranoid gov'ts can be. So they think of the possibilities and maybe get a little scared of what they may find up there that they don't want the sheep to know about. Because!!! they already know something I'm sure. Who knows what our gov'ts could have dug up from our ancient past and kept secret.

So they plan a back up plan if you will. You see they have the real ship and all, going cause they want answers too. With all the money they got comming in(our just print) and being a hush hush type of operation they could fund any alternate reality that they wanted to. So they build a fake set up just incase something happens, or they find something "the worlds not ready for" blah blah. Not to mention the world was watching, money spent, alot riding on this event "IT WILL NOT FAIL".

By now I hope I have you at least thinking a bit.

So they got the real show and the fake show set up and ready to go at the same time basically and BLAST OFF.................

Now here is where the story or theory can go a few ways. I'll let you know what I think. Just a possiblity.

Lets say everything goes as planned up untill the around touch down time happens. Oops something happens and the real crew becomes a new creator on the moon........

But we can't fail a nation may fall due to such a grave tragedy, so the show must go on "camera rolling 5,4,3, , ," ............... you get the idea the rest is history.

What if Buzz wasn't buzz, but BUZZ # 2 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha sry could not help myself I had to be dramatic because its just a theroy.

The 1st set of nuats could be dead for all we know and the ones that are alive could be the stunt doubles. Why not its done in the movies all the time. Just without the dead part.

Maybe Buzz will not swear on the bible because hes not Buzz. Maybe he got mad and punched the guy cause he didn't like being called a weak coward after all he had to go through just to stay alive. Then the lying, thief part added more anger cause the truth hurts.

or they could have landed safely and found things they don't want us to know and mixed some real video with fake stuff.

It could have gone alot of ways.

It explains money spent.
It has the ablility fool alot of people in the flip of a switch and operated with just a handful of people that were good, loyal, paid off, or even killed if needed to keep it quiet.
Its a good back up plan gov'ts like back up plans
It can explain lost tapes.

We won't know the real truth until they want us to know the real truth its plan and simple.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Exactly what I noticed to be all bunk. Written by people who have no idea of photography and how it works.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here's my problem with the moon landing...

They either staged it so no one working at Nasa other than literally a hand full maybe 10 people at most and the astronaughts new it was staged and everyone else thought it had happened

or they went to the moon,

there was litterally hundreds of people involved from the guys who preped the rocket, the pay load, organised the guys whilst in space the crew that collected them from there landing, the video folk, the engineers the scientists thats ALOT of people you need to keep a secret for like 50 years.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
shouldn't even be an argument anymore, the televised moon landings were faked. that's a fact.

never seen that bart sibrel video before though... regardless of the tactics he uses to get in armstrong's face in the video, the reaction itself speaks volumes; as well as the fact he would not swear on the bible which really he could have just done and it would have completely humiliated sibrel and caused his plan to backfire.

but he didn't.

as others have said, i feel bad for them because they were no doubt bullied/manipulated into taking the truth to the grave.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Here's my problem with the moon landing...

They either staged it so no one working at Nasa other than literally a hand full maybe 10 people at most and the astronaughts new it was staged and everyone else thought it had happened

or they went to the moon,

there was litterally hundreds of people involved from the guys who preped the rocket, the pay load, organised the guys whilst in space the crew that collected them from there landing, the video folk, the engineers the scientists thats ALOT of people you need to keep a secret for like 50 years.

And the Russians and Chinese watching like hawks. Had there been any question about the moon landing , the Russians would have been all over it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of people saying the moon landings didn't happen.
Of all the popular Conspiracy theories out there, this one is the absolute worst.
I've looked at videos very closely. There's nothing....except a TON of PROOF that we actually went to the moon.

I'm not one to judge people for believing wacky theories...but most theories can't be disproved so freaking easily. Your claims about the moon landing are absolute jokes. I'd laugh but it's too sad that people can be so dumb.
You look like idiots and make everyone else who's trying to find the truth look like fools as well.
You're a stain on this good community.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
The fact that there was no dust on the lunar lander feet.. makes me angry as it proves that there is magic dust on the moon. This mysterious heavy dust.. is too heavy to be kicked up by the descending lander yet fine enough to
produce a foot print.

let me ask you a question, have you ever been on the moon? . . . . . oh what was that? . . . . . . yeah that's what i thought.

you cant prove nothing, but there is speculation other wise found from pictures.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

The fact that there was no dust on the lunar lander feet.. makes me angry as it proves that there is magic dust on the moon. This mysterious heavy dust.. is too heavy to be kicked up by the descending lander yet fine enough to
produce a foot print.

So one of two explanations the footprint is false or the lander did not land.

And here finally the conclusive proof.. if this mysterious dust does not gather on the Lunar lander's feet.. because it is of a 'heavy type'

Whoever said that lunar dust was of a "heavy type?" I suspect you may be making things up. Since the behavior of dust in an atmosphere-free environment has been described by others on this thread, I urge you to read all of the responses, and make some effort to understand them rather than deliver a knee jerk reaction.

Then why does NASA claim in this article that it clings to everything.. ?

"But, after every moonwalk (or "EVA"), they would tramp the stuff back inside the lander. Moondust was incredibly clingy, sticking to boots, gloves and other exposed surfaces. No matter how hard they tried to brush their suits before re-entering the cabin, some dust (and sometimes a lot of dust) made its way inside."

science.nasa.gov...

So we are assuming an astronaut creates less of a disturbance to dust than the Lunar lander.. and whilst it clung to every bit of an astronaut.. not s spec on the Lander.

What did the lunar dust cling to? Space suits, space boots, space gloves... what are these made of? Nylon. What is the lunar lander made out of? Aluminum. Work it out. Here's a hint:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7c7f102dcc8.jpg[/atsimg]

Moon dust.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
How does dust "cling" into anything when it's blasted off by the engine? Are you expecting it to be magnetic too?

Electrostatic.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I hope this is not too far off topic, but JibbyJedi? Why do you suppose Armstrong would go and get a facelift like that? You know? When you think it through, at least when I think it through, I can't come up with a good answer.

When it comes down to it Buzz is a soldier, right? I mean, the guy is an Airforce colonel. I personally have never known a soldier in my whole life that would get a facelift. Ever. Yet here is 80 something year old Buzz, running around with his handlers, and a facelift. At the very least it makes him look vain. I can't help but think that it was done because he was planning on spending a lifetime in front of cameras. That is strange for me to get my head around. I realize he is a public figure and all, but fundamentally he is a soldier and that is what confuses me.

It really is a strange deal.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here is an article on what the astronauts have to say about landing on the moon.

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Could anyone tell me if any Russians have been to the moon in thier own ships, if not why ? because America claimed it for mankind.......I don't believe they have been there because they would be fighting over it now.

no fly zone

edit on 12-11-2011 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

We went to the moon. That is the bottom line. Van Allen Belt is a mute issue. You can safely manuver through it. It was done and it will be done again.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I would like to add my two cents worth and this is only a theory .....

What if ( big if ) the apollo 11 landing was genuine and on return it was found that the images taken with the Hasselblad camera's were just not up to scratch , or maybe even totally destroyed by radiation ?
The knew the world would be hungry to see images of , what was at the time , the biggest event in mans history , so they reshot them in a studio.

Is that really such a big deal ?

Just my thoughts .
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The Russians were watching every step NASA took.
There was the cold war, if Russia could caught up NASA for faking the moon landing, then they would be so happy.

But they didn't. Russia did see them go to the moon, the Russians was not dumb.

When I ask people where the rocket was going, after it came out in space, the answer is always "they flew around earth"
So tell me how you could sit here in Denmark, and follow the track that Apollo had?
The connector would beep when the rocket was inline of sight, and if the rocket was flying around earth, the beep would only have lasted for about 20 min. But it didn't, it was beeping as it should, since the moon was above Denmark that day.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Ha ha ha ! Ridiculous.. Gravity is 1/6 of Earth's there is no atmosphere, hence with no air resistance combined with this reduced gravity.. there should be not mere specks of dust but masses of it.. since NASA stated that this dust is clingy.. it should everywhere!

Physics is a fun and interesting field of study. It is a natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion through spacetime, along with related concepts such as energy and force. More broadly, it is the general analysis of nature, conducted in order to understand how the universe behaves. Wiki Link

Your statment, is in error. Since there is no atmosphere on the moon, there can not be atmospheric turbulence. Any particle/object that is moved/propelled in a non atmospheric environment encounters no resistance. Therefore it will travel continuously in a straight path until it encounters some form of resistance. Gravity can be a form of resistance when applied to an object that comes within it's influence.

Gravity creates a force on any object within it's influence. Earth's standard gravity is, by definition, 9.80665 m/s2, Link which is about 32.1740 ft/s2. The moon's standard gravity is, 0.1655 m/s2, which is about 1.625 ft/s2. This means the earth's gravity is stronger than the moon's, but gravity is gravity and it's action creates the same reaction. This force (gravity) draws this object to it's center, which in our perspective on earth is down. So, something that is dropped, or propelled will drop slower on the moon than on the earth. But, it will still drop.

The gases in the exhaust of the lander's engine will not encounter any other atmosphere to react with. But it is reactant to the moon's gravity. The exhaust's deflection when it comes into contact with the moon's surface is different than it would be on earth, because of the lack of an atmosphere. Here is an example of how that exhaust would appear from an example on earth -

The exhaust hits the surface and is deflected at an almost 90 degree angle. This causes the dust particles to be moved by that force/atmosphere in the same direction. It will not billow up and form a cloud because there is NO atmosphere to react with.

Here is the actual video of the decent and landing of the Eagle lunar module. Eagle After it loads, you can move the slider almost to the right and skip most of the decent. Here you will see the dust being moved by the exhaust of the lander in a radial pattern out away from the engine exhaust located under the lander.

Conclusion: No billows of dust. No clouds formed. Dust being propelled by exhaust of lander in a straight out perpendicular direction. I hope this helps you to understand the physics at play on the moon are different than on the earth.

Gib

edit on 11/12/2011 by Gibborium because: picture

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
We need to teach the powers that be that we can't be tricked.. if we continue to be blind and ignorant we are doomed.

The moon landing was staged.

This event shaped history, but it was a lie.. It taught the powers that be that the truth is irrelevant. We have to fight against these lies because with every generation they have taken this further with
murderous results.

This is the time when everything has to change.

Muslims are not our enemies, there is no war on terror.. Time to bring the liars to justice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join