It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired of claims Moon landings were a Hoax final proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The fact that there was no dust on the lunar lander feet.. makes me angry as it proves that there is magic dust on the moon. This mysterious heavy dust.. is too heavy to be kicked up by the descending lander yet fine enough to
produce a foot print.

So one of two explanations the footprint is false or the lander did not land.

And here finally the conclusive proof.. if this mysterious dust does not gather on the Lunar lander's feet.. because it is of a 'heavy type'

Then why does NASA claim in this article that it clings to everything.. ?

"But, after every moonwalk (or "EVA"), they would tramp the stuff back inside the lander. Moondust was incredibly clingy, sticking to boots, gloves and other exposed surfaces. No matter how hard they tried to brush their suits before re-entering the cabin, some dust (and sometimes a lot of dust) made its way inside."

science.nasa.gov...

So we are assuming an astronaut creates less of a disturbance to dust than the Lunar lander.. and whilst it clung to every bit of an astronaut.. not s spec on the Lander.

Game over amigos ! Come on give the Astronauts their chance to tell this incredible story, they carry a heavy burden and these guys need to have peace. Time to do the right thing and 'remove one of truth's protective layers'

So after all that time and effort covering it up, NASA reveals the Hoax themselves!

edit on 11-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

I'm sure a NASA employee will be along shortly to correct you of your unfounded and quite frankly heinous ideas.

*grabs some popcorn*

nvm: link fixed

edit on 11/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Link fixed

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
And here are SOLID proof that they did NOT go to the moon.. they faked it..

Explain this...

Watch from 4:00 if you are lazy.. or watch the whole documentary if you want the whole truth

edit on 11-11-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The first moonlanding was faked, there is so much evidence that it should be recognized as a fact! After that Im sure human has been on the moon..

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Let's just play along with the "going to the moon crowd".

Is it at all possible that in their effort to not crash and make a crater in the moon surface, that they used some type of reaction force to stop the lunar lander from crashing?

Is it at all conceivable that the blast wave from this reaction force - let's for arguments sake assume they used some kind of rocket - could have cleaned the feet on the lander?

A bit like some weirdos use a leaf blower to clean their cars, driveways, garden paths etc?

edit on 11.11.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Is it at all possible that in their effort to not crash and make a crater in the moon surface, that they used some type of reaction force to stop the lunar lander from crashing?

Is it at all conceivable that the blast wave from this reaction force - let's for arguments sake assume they used some kind of rocket - could have cleaned the feet on the lander?

A bit like some weirdos use a leaf blower to clean their cars, driveways, garden paths etc?

I want to hear the real story and where all that money went to..

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Want to know what a scared to death, nervous as Hell, panic attack almost to the point of tears reaction looks like?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

I want to hear the real story and where all that money went to..

If they didn't go to the moon and the money is spent.

Hmmm.

Perhaps they practised back then in disrupting peaceful nations.
Perhaps they financed Rote Armé Fraktion (Baader-Meinhof) and IRA?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Want to know what a scared to death, nervous as Hell, panic attack almost to the point of tears reaction looks like?

I think this reaction is a revelation in itself. Why would it strike such a nerve!

I have huge respect for Neil Armstrong, I cannot imagine a heavier burden .. Support Neil Armstrong and lets hear the real story!

Can you imagine the hell he has been through! Poor guy.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I love these threads because their so easy to debunk. I will ask you:

If the lunar landings were staged, using billions of dollars of money, duping 400,000 men and women (my great grandfather among them) who worked on the program, if the Soviets were watching every move-why would they forget to "dump" dirt on a landing pad PHOTOGRAPH it and RELEASE it? It's illogical in the extreme.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I wouldn't answer to a provocation like that. Hats off to Armstrong.

And pointing to a bible and wanting him to swear on the bible. Doesn't the silly man realize that IF Armstrong was lying all these years AND would respect a bible enough not to swear falsely on it, something is amiss?
Isn't lying one of the sinful things to do? One of the things you don't want to do if you respect the bible.

Swearing on the bible (as is done in court) is a mockery.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
I love these threads because their so easy to debunk. I will ask you:

If the lunar landings were staged, using billions of dollars of money, duping 400,000 men and women (my great grandfather among them) who worked on the program, if the Soviets were watching every move-why would they forget to "dump" dirt on a landing pad PHOTOGRAPH it and RELEASE it? It's illogical in the extreme.

My point exactly waste of billions of dollars, forgetting such a detail ! Not to mention then losing the high res home video tapes.. The only evidence which cost billions to attain.. Lost.. Really?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My point exactly waste of billions of dollars, forgetting such a detail ! Not to mention then losing the high res home video tapes.. The only evidence which cost billions to attain.. Lost.. Really?

You are also off on the duped people numbers.. closer to 6 billion

You state they are so easy to debunk yet.. Don't.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I wouldn't answer to a provocation like that. Hats off to Armstrong.

And hats off to Buzz as well, Sibrel is nothing more than a hack and got what he deserved here:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I agree with that Buzz Aldrin should have hit him, after all these guys have been through enough. They don't deserve to be hounded but think it is time we heard the real story.. I think it would give the astronauts some peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

link   

link   
How does dust "cling" into anything when it's blasted off by the engine? Are you expecting it to be magnetic too?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
No offense but really, does anyone really care whether or not we were on the moon in 1969? Serisouly we have been there since but I don't think it is a big deal.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Seriously Jibbi, not this video again.

The reporter guy deserves to have his azz beat. He is being disrespectful to the fullest extent.......

The only thing this video prooves is the reporter has no honor in his tactics..........it is all for the ratings

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join