It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Is Invisible And We Are Not Able To See What Anything Really Looks Like

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

If you can imagine that the world is appearing on a screen and there are colors appearing on the screen. On the tv there are people and places and all sorts of 'things', all made out of moving colors, it appears to have depth.
When the pictures are there and the tv is on you are not aware of the screen, you just see 'things' made out of moving colors, they appear to you as separate things (a little world in side a box). It is only when the tv is off that you notice the screen.

The screen is the one constant and without it no images can appear.
The screen is primary.
The moving colors are constantly changing, it is scenery.

You could say that the screen is the reality because the screen has to be constant, it has to be present for any picture to appear. The screen without any image upon it is empty, void of color, void of any 'thing'. Then when the tv is turned on the color and moving patterns appear, there is a picture, an image. The screen and the image appear together as one, they are not separate. The image can not appear without the screen. However, the screen is always present. With or without the color and moving patterns the screen remains the same.

You are the screen on which all the images appear, you are the one constant in a never ending changing scene.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

u have it all wrong, reality as well as existence are to truth, when truth is freedom

so reality is one freedom constancy

existence as well is one freedom constancy

the reference way is absolute, when absolute is objective then freedom is

existence is more to gods and reality more to humans

that is why u r wrong in thinking that perspective makes reality

it is u that perceive that is reality, so u must realize absolute thing whatever objectively then out of urself realization as free u could say knowing what is real of course it would be relative to ur freedom one but still u would know reality as a constant concept of objective truth rights

gods are already in absolute dimension that is why they are born free then existing sure
they dont have to be real to b free or to justify existing

we on the contrary are born out of relative dimension, then only when we reach to realize smthg absolutely so being it wholly objective one steady, that we can have the sense of freedom right as existing beings for sure that we did to truth and of

our allie in there is the freedom that realize absolutely nothing, bc it is the only free reality that refer to truth concept

nothing objective freedom is through absolute logics where there is no means nor powers only reasons relations in objective absolute facts

only there a human can built himself one by being that reality freedom as giving it a sense of living first

gods objective life is through their powers as absolute free ones, while they go directly to what they enjoy or want from what they genetically in a way know of truth objective rights and sense

walking in fears of gods is a must from seeing how they are powerful and never mean to respect others ones and especially others existing rights

it is hell to mean any in the ground, there are at least 4 gods that i can identify always owning a whole dimension of living reality, and truth of nothing reality freedom in the ground is very complex to catch
that is why for someone by accident happening to b logical for free it is better to never mean any but negatively regarding to itself absolute rights when it must

the problem is what absolute truth is always ahead and noone means it of course since it would mean giving it all, while everyone mean his freedom got of as its right first and last life

so even what is most objectively real as absolutely free present constancy keep meaning nothing really, bc it means its way from realizing nothing to b free one out

everyone is free selfish way, im selfish but i respect truth superiority always in mind, so i react to others rights abuse or even the lackness of truth superiority respect sense,

the problem is what truth that everyone know as being the reason of absolute freedom essentially, that truth noone can b related to since truth is never one, so the problem there is what everyone choose to take it for granted and act as being the truth while being just one living freedom that could b and not sure right

truth at the maximum and minimum the concept of what confirm freedom positive superiority always that is why it cant b one freedom, from what those elements that constitutes truth are not same, so it is really about truth as objective fact deal
if truth was one free realizator nothing as we see would have been existing

positive is to more
superiority is to less
freedom is to none

to relate those three elements alone by any objective being that relation is to b absolutely true

but in most of cases, we are the free that mean objective positive superiority when meaning truth
or the free that mean subject positive superiority in willing to b true

the strength of positive in truth concept i guess so what is to more, is the constancy of positive that makes it objective free, positive truth reason

the strength of superiority in truth concept so what is to less, is by what it gives all to objective to stay out up, where then it becomes absolutely free, so freedom truth reason is superiority

the strength of freedom in truth is what it can b the whole truth actuality

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I can not see how you can be so sure i am wrong. If you read english the same as you write it then you have no idea what i have written.
When you can write something that i can read and understand maybe i will be able to converse with you until then you might as well not reply to me.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by blocula

So without the light of the sun, we are really blind

I get your point. All we see is the effect of light on matter. This light makes what we see illusionary. It doesn't reflect the inner dimension of matteR. It's superficial.

Now I'll read the thread.

And light is actually Photons,so without Photons we would exist within a world of perpetual darkness...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

it is not about conversing mister, u rather go converse with urself if that what you are meaning to do by using objective knowledge

as u clearly confirmed it, my words are not for ur head, urs is to english language business, hopefully one day english would rise to kill u for messing with its properties

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

If you do not want to converse do not reply to me.
Thank you.
Good day.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Atoms don't care if you live or die.

The screen holds potential...
ps. I dig your analogy

-------
life is contradiction and paradox=amazing beauty from mathematics to marygolds and mountains
they say the only constant is change. whether you're a gluon or quark, an atom, an animal, a planet..we move through time, we move, we vibrate, we modify, reality does not care if change is a bad thing or if it is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

True reality is without a second, without time, therefore since this is a material, time, Universe, reality cannot be found here.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Wow, very well said can't criticize anything. Now what do you think about putting my hand, through the wall. Since it's 99% space, and my hand is 99% space, can't I have my hand and the wall in the same space at the same time?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by blocula

Wow, very well said can't criticize anything. Now what do you think about putting my hand, through the wall. Since it's 99% space, and my hand is 99% space, can't I have my hand and the wall in the same space at the same time?
You are the wall and the wall is you because everything is invisibly connected as one...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
You are the wall and the wall is you because everything is invisibly connected as one...

Indeed, now we just have to figure out how to break all of what we perceive as physical matter down to its basic elements and we'd be able to experience the wall as the wall while watching the wall and building the wall.

Reality is not invisible: the problem is that we can only understand a small amount of it.

What we perceive as "real" is what we can understand with our limited senses in our limited dimensions. We can, though, theorize on and try to imagine those parts of reality which we suspect to be real but can't yet perceive.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If we focused all our thoughts and truly believed it 100%,we could probably telekinetically construct the wall with our minds without even touching it...But our thinking process and our actions have become so controlled and dominated by materialism,that we have somehow,somewhere along the way,lost our ability to do so...

Is that how the Atlanteans built the Great Pyramid?...Maybe...
edit on 16-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join