It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined just to share this news: My BIG introduction with the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Great thread!!!
Thaks for sharing.

PLPL

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Also I am very skeptical as well, considering the fact this is my dozenth or so ' The Ark was found in ____' thread.

What if it were in the Vatican Secret Archives?
There is room for it to get "lost" in there as well...

The Vatican Secret Archives have been estimated to contain 52 miles (84 km) of shelving,[4]

The entrance to the Archives, adjacent to the Vatican Library, is approached through the Porta di S. Anna in via di Porta Angelica (rione of Borgo). New underground storage space was added in 1980.[8]

There is no generic browsing, and researchers must ask for the precise document they wish to see, identifying it either by consulting the indices and must be granted an expressed written permission authorized by a ranking prelate for perusement. Even then, not many requests are granted entrance as the application process is long and rigorous.

Not only is it nearly impossible to get a request granted, but also you have to know specifically what you are looking for, you can't just browse through things for discovery purposes.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yeah I could have sworn I have heard claims of the Ark being discovered before?

At any rate, it's an interesting first post!

But seriously, cram the lid back on ASAP, gamers know what day it is. Re-seal with a do not open till february sticker!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is a complete joke and after trying to look into it, I realized that there is no connection between any of it.....Quit giving stars and flags to people who make a thread that just looks legit....there is nothing but connections in the OPs head to this but almost nothing based on fact.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish

As many have posted, I too am very skeptical as to whether or not the Ark has been discovered, but I also like connecting the dots and have found some interesting things that I would like to hear your opinions about. Let's say that the Ark of the Covenant was really discovered in Greece along with Alexander the Great's tomb. Now I haven't studied bible prophecy in depth for quite a while, so correct me if I am wrong, but I think that Alexander the Great is connected to the empires in Daniel's prophecies as one of the great empires immediately before the Roman empire.

Greece is having a significant effect right now on the world economy. Then recently Italy's economy became the focus. So this connects the Greek empire and the Roman Empire. Much of the future of the world's economic status is hinging on these two.

Then there is a connection between the crystal skulls and the Ark of the Covenant in which there is a legend that claims that the crystal skulls were originally contained in the Ark. The event of the crystal skulls will happen today in Los Angeles at 11:11 on 11/11/11. The latitude of Greece is very close to the latitude of Los Angeles, which of course is the City of the Angels.

web.me.com...
crystalskullsevent.com...

Then there is the connection with this occurring on Armistice Day when World War I came to an end at 11:11 on 11/11/1918. Which will be one hundred years on 11/11/2018, which is exactly 7 years from now.

Be nice to me, I don't post very often and I am probably just making some random irrational connections. I really am looking for some feedback from people who know more about the bible prophecies than I do and those who might know about the connection between the crystal skulls and the Ark of the Covenant.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well this is a really cool introduction/conspiracy thread....I LIKE IT! First I would like to say welcome to ATS and I hope you hang around because it seems as though you will fit in really well here.

I appreciate you sharing the news as I am finding blog after blog in relation to this thread and of course the controversy continues. Only when the world sees a picture and the "magic" of said ark will anyone believe it has really been found.

It does make one wonder if the energy that is being released within the Earth's crust, seismic activity, volcanic activity, climate change, and so on is the cause of the ark being found. I have heard people say that the intent is crucial upon the one finding such an energy that contains within the ark itself. Meaning....it could go either way...good or bad depending on how it is used.

Who knows ...but it is fun to speculate and ponder. Time will tell if they have truly found it. I have always thought it would be found in one of the Pyramids.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I am not saying that you are wrong simply because I don't really know the answers to all of this but my understanding of the Ark of the Covenant is this --

As the new covenant to the Hebrews was foretold by the prophet Jeremiah --
Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

This is confirmed in the Greek new testament --
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

And it is the Christian teaching that this pertains to Christ Jesus
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Also it was told by Jeremiah that the old covenant, which also is the Ark of the Covenant, is no longer the rule for the Christian --
Jer 3:16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

If it is as this Jeremiah says it will be then I do not understand just how the Ark of the covenant could be relevant
in this day. That leaves me in confusion as to why people continue to look for the Ark. Can anyone out there explain this a little more?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I really enjoyed your post but have an issue with conclusion that Temple must be rebuilt so Anti-Christ desecration can take place. For many years I also was a firm believer of this
theory and only question was if pre-tribulation rapture theory, mid-tribulation, or post-tribulation theory was correct. I researched various tribulation theories and came to conclusion I did not expect.
This revelation was that none of these theories are valid based on 70 week prophecy of Daniel. The tribulation is the final week of 70 week prophecy which is translated to 490 years by one day is a year in prophecy. That is why tribulation is correctly defined as seven years. Question is when does this seven year period take place. Logically it would follow the 69th week or 483 third day.
The Catholic Church decided at the Council of Trent that the 70th week did not immediately follow 69th week and was not to take place until 7 year period before return of Christ. This was in response to Protestant Reformation when general population began to read Bible for themselves, and recognized the Catholic Church as fullfillment of Bible prophecy concerning Anti-Christ and Beast of Revelation.
Since the Catholic Church could not reasonably dispute these claims, they came up with theory that none of these prophecies applied to them only because all of them were not to take place until last 7 years before return of Christ. How convenient is that! They just took last week of 70 week prophecy which has to be sequential to be defined as 70 weeks and threw it to end of time. This is all historical and firmly documented. They following link will continue to explained simple truth of 70 week prophecy of Daniel. God Bless

www.daniels70weeks.com...
edit on 11-11-2011 by CajunSplicer because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
By far the best intro ever! This is awesome if true, I cannot wait to view more of your research. Very well detailed and informed. Welcome

Be prepared, some on here are only here to give you a hard time, just accept it and act like they are smoke rings in the darks.

Happy 11/11/11

God Bless!
edit on 11-11-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
Be prepared, some on here are only here to give you a hard time, just accept it and act like they are smoke rings in the darks.

These people who are "here to give you a hard time" are usually those who like weird things like "evidence" and "proof". It's totally bizarre, I know?!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
awesome thread,
great to some fresh hypothesis here.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What!? I thought the Ethiopions had The Ark! www.smithsonianmag.com...
IDK.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JunoTheGreat

I have heard a story that several copies of the Ark were made, and that one of them is in that church in Ethiopia.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Your QUOTE: Don't dismiss me as an anti-Semite or a religious freak. I don't care if any Jew lives or dies, and I don't know if I even believe in God. I just have a knack for piecing things together...All that I offer up are clues that I have stumbled on in the past week. Take it or leave it.

Don't dismiss you as an anti-semite yet with the same breath you say you don't care of any Jews lives or dies?

That in itself tells me to dismiss your intire thread as pure nonsense! And it is!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'll listen to any conspiracy theory... as long as it can be verified to some degree. I can't find any other references to the "head of the archaeological team," although that may not be out of the realm of believability, as this was supposedly an amateur dig.

Supposedly a vast treasure was found. Crowns from conquered kings, the Arc, scepters, etc. Would love some verification of the actual find.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Its a hoax, ignore anything that references beforeitsnews. Thats Sorcha Faal and everything is made up.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntzeret
***snip***
remember well when you read a 6000 year old book, you gotta wear 6000 year old glasses, this tool helps me to see in that light...

Perhaps you should modify your calendar slightly.
No part of the bible is written 6000 years ago. Part of the bible is claimed to concern matters 6000 years ago.

The new testament - which is what most christians claim to be the important bit - is max 1980 years old.

But of course - quoting is better than facts.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I want to post a reply before I read the thread because I remember a couple of years back or even back in '07, the web bots predicted an archaeological discovery would be found after a natural disaster. If other members know what I'm talking about...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarCrowd
reply to post by JunoTheGreat

I have heard a story that several copies of the Ark were made, and that one of them is in that church in Ethiopia.

I can supply cheap do yourself build an ark plan, and further, every Pyramid had to have an ark of covernance, that includes Solo-mans Temple , they are an instrument for measuring high levels of gravity, being magnetic s, coming, soon to a thread near you, the real story, that includes full Hieroglyphics and cryptic decoding, that will set your mind a ticking as to who was who and what was what, and when

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hi im new here i just came across this today check this out here I juwww.metafysiko.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join