It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined just to share this news: My BIG introduction with the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The biggest problem I have with this theory is that you're mixing Christian theology with Jewish theology to get a cohesive theory. So it doesn't make any sense. It's kind of like saying that Jesus and Mohammed are going to land on the Temple Mount together and play chess based on evidence from two different religious books.

The Jews don't believe in some of what you have written about end-times - it's Christian hoo-doo. So the Jews wouldn't be working to those ends anyway...

Also, because I really do read Antisemitism in your post, I will say -- the Jews really don't like rocking the boat. They could have taken out the Dome of the Rock any time in the last 50 years, but they don't. They may be sitting on evidence RIGHT NOW that Jesus was simply a man who lived - and died - for real died and was buried and is still buried - but they don't release it. They won't even allow archaeologists access to particular tombs, because it would upset tourism and cause international outcry. As soon as they sniff controversy like that, they shut down access.

So all these theories about these big-bad things the Jews are going to do... just don't ring true for me. Not in light of their past behavior. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Lol... Me too. But come on now, that's not a far fetched theory. In fact that was pretty popular a while back when he first came in office. It's not like it's unheard of.
edit on 11-11-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Welcome on ATS,

Also a nice post and very interesting if it's true that the Ark has been found. Yet i have to say, Schkeptick has a valid point.

Personally i don't think the Ark will be found for a while, the world doesn't "seem" ready yet, although it sure is getting worse almost by the day if you watch the news daily..
edit on 11-11-2011 by Elexio because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

what if commercial judaism was created by the same people that created christianity and islam,,, what if these people are some how tied to the "jewish" side of things but worship something completely different and just use judaism to hide behind,, in particular the holocaust and "anti-semitism".

look how easily we've been divided and conquered...

this is an interesting read- www.scribd.com...

where do you think secret societies got a lot of their esoteric teachings from,, makes you wonder how much of it the templers/vatican got from the "crusades"..

have you read the thread on here- all roads lead to rome? well worth a butchers!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish

The there is no evidence the Babylonians ever had the Ark of the Covenant.
It does not appear to have ever gone into Babylon and it was not amonst the artifacts that returned.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I believe the ARK is in Ethiopia.

They are the only ones who have claimed to have it, have 38,000 of it's replica for ritual purpose and use it for the same ritual for over a thousand year religious legacy.

So i believe they have it.

edit on 11-11-2011 by simplelife because: image of the replicas

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I can't image why Alexander would have had the Ark of the Covenant...
...it disappeared about 700 BC some 400 years before Alexander existed...
...and there is no mention of the Greeks having had it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
good read. Thanks. Let it sink in before i give an opinion though.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You can't believe anything the Russians write- they say insane stuff all the time, like the great American civil war of 2009

come on now, that's not a far fetched theory. In fact that was pretty popular a while back when he first came in office

Yes it is far fetched, in fact it's stupid. Just because Obama isn't a stupid cowboy with guns (like Perry or Bush) doesn't make him the anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Nice story, nice thoughts, but:

Today, a 5.2 earthquake hit Greece near the site

I am Greek so it happens to know that the earhquake you mention was at Naupaktos, which is nowhere near Thassos.

Yesterday, it was announced that the Ark of the Covenant had been found in Alexander the Great's tomb on an island named Thasos

My friend, if Alexander's tomb OR the Ark of the Covenant have found, it would be the HEADLINE of the HEADLINES in every media in the world. How can you simply say "it was announced that the Ark of the Covenant had been found in Alexander the Great's tomb"?

By the way, Thassos is by far the most underrated island in Greece. Very beautiful beaches, best vacations ever.

edit on 11-11-2011 by leonid23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Call me suspicious but when a country that relies on tourism is short of cash suddenly has an amazing discovery do you not think that this is bit of a coincidence!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS....

No temple without the Ark. I was always convinved that Israel sat on the Ark but is waiting for the right moment to tumble the muslim temple. I mean, they are so very convinced that this new temple will be built that you can (almost) bet on it.

I am looking forward to see some pictures or film from that tomb. And I really, really hope that TPTB will not suppress most significant archelogical find of this century..... so far, if it is true.

Good stuff, thanks.

edit on 11/11/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

There were dozens of Ark of the Covenant copies ... how do you know this is the one?

Because it melted their faces off when they opened the thing up silly!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I'm gonna have to agree with you....It's a pretty bold claim to make with no real details to back it up. You'd think there'd be a huge amount of interest from the legitimate news agencies if this were even slightly credible.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This feels so wrong and immoral. This is no mythical ark nor magical sacred tomb but rarther it is yet another attempt to fool not only themselves but to convince this maddness to the rest of the populations. Any truth is soon falsified for profit and they are despied for it, it insults the Goddess and their trickery shall not be tolorated nor go unpunished.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
it's a lie that every director of the federal reserve was or is jewish. paul volcker is of german descent and is a Christian.

only about 3 or 4 were of jewish descent.

the problem with the federal reserve chairmans are that their egos are so big, they are so out of touch with reality and they all treat their economic education and theories like they're the Bible.

they all name their economic policies and doctrines after themselves and basically experiment with the economy not giving two sh-ts if it goes down the gutter.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

The best introduction ever! Also, one of the best threads I have ever read on this site. Is there any reason why you waited to join on 11/11/11?

Anyways, welcome and will be watching coming events closely.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Interesting theory but I wouldn't put Alexander's victories down to the Ark of the Covenant, he was the son of God after all

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I used to think the Ark was was in Ethiopia or Israel, but I was dead wrong.

No, the Ark cannot be in Greece.

The Ark HAS TO BE IN THE VATICAN!

Why?

They've been plundering and conquering countries and continents for over 1600 years. Surely they must have the Ark by now!

BTW I believe the Ark to be some kind of radioactive source a.k.a portable nuclear bomb - if it ever existed that is.

edit on 11-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is a spoof which has gone viral. The same article is copied and pasted in most forums.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join