It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined just to share this news: My BIG introduction with the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Originally posted by ntzeret
***snip***
remember well when you read a 6000 year old book, you gotta wear 6000 year old glasses, this tool helps me to see in that light...

Perhaps you should modify your calendar slightly.
No part of the bible is written 6000 years ago. Part of the bible is claimed to concern matters 6000 years ago.

The new testament - which is what most christians claim to be the important bit - is max 1980 years old.

But of course - quoting is better than facts.

yes the new testament was aprox 2000 years old but the first book to be recorded from the old testiment was written around 4000 bc... the story of noah.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
UPDATE: The researcher, Nikolaos Kumardzis, is now saying his research was misinterpreted and that this site is unlikely to be the tomb of Alexander.

LINK

Surprised?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
UPDATE: The researcher, Nikolaos Kumardzis, is now saying his research was misinterpreted and that this site is unlikely to be the tomb of Alexander.

LINK

Surprised?

It does appear, the crying of Woolf, is a more conman practice, than its not, and no I am not surprised, thanks for the GO on this subject

Cheers and Beers

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Did not read all of the posts but I "thought" the ark was in Axum, Ethiopia in the Mary Zion church there and was unapproachable except by the one current orthodox bishop there ???

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
well i read the full thread and didnt see the OP reply once
so he joins to post this, then a member finds an identicle post on another site = spam,troll,hoax whatever you want to call it

also one member took a screeshot of the OP who joined on the 11/11/11 but the screenshot was 11/10/11 and he has how much karma? how? and what does the K represent and for what reason?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I personally think the ark is off the coast of Canada on that small pine island buried in the money pit built by the Templar Knights.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish

Does it make sense to reply to you(OP)? Are you planning on any replies?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JoBee

It will do them no good, there is now power, Persia in the ARK , it is but an instrument of the ancients, to record a result of something that has long since vanished, from our horizon and abilities, and without the original source of energy, it is useless, of no more use than a command wheel barrow

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join