It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by AlienStalker

You obviously didn't even read the First page.

LOL So here look where I said it. There are many places to find the proof.

Use google. Go ahead.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trying to mislead?

Or rather trying to inform the IGNORANT?
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

It's not that I didn't read it, it's just that my brain already registered those two events you speak of as total and utter BS and here is why:

1) Iran–PJAK conflict is called a civil war in any one elses country around the world.
A group of Kurdish secessionists looking to form their own country and Iran refusing to give up its territories and unity. So not a country being invaded or attacked by Iran (in fact the Kurds fired the first shots here)

2) USS Stark: As you said yourself "attacked by an ""IRAQI"" fighter jet"....we are talking IRAN here....

so again who has Iran attacked in the last century because I still see the answer as zero...

Again Camber I ask are you purposefully misleading or just outright lying, hoping no one here will catch it?

edit on 10-11-2011 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

It's Chamberf=6 actually..
but should I take it that small strikes like drones, rescue, missions, aiding countries asking for help, etc. don't count for the US then?
Well everybody comes out smelling like a rose.

edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Look Chamker, I don't know why you are trying to obfuscate the points by muddling up the dialogue with your non nonsensical ramblings,

The argument we were just having was how many countries Iran has attacked VS the US in the last century.

My answer for Iran remains 0, as in Iran has attacked zero countries in the last hundred years...

You say otherwise, so I now ask again for you to provide some sort of proof of Iran attacking another country?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Thats not a very good argument. At all actually lol.

www.wpix.com...

This man hasnt killed any one in 90 years , but he did the day he turned 90 ... hmm , how many people have the cops killed in the past 90 years? Hmmm a lot more than one.

Damn .... where am i going with this ...
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Iran also pays the families of suicide bombers. They are evil, plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A strike on Iran would be the start of WW3. Russia and China would jump in immediately. Keep the peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
A strike on Iran would be the start of WW3. Russia and China would jump in immediately. Keep the peace.

I'm not advocating an attack on Iran but I keep hearing that Russia and China would jump in if Iran was attacked.

I seriously doubt they would.

It sounds good and scary though.....

edit on 10-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Man guys this is annoying. It seems almost fashionable to hate America and pay homage to it's enemys. Whats with you people, I for one Love America and would give my life for this country and all that it is. Sure there are flaws, but man what other country in the world is like America in her best qualitys. Stop American bashing it's really annoying and to me just show's how important America really is.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
Man guys this is annoying. It seems almost fashionable to hate America and pay homage to it's enemys. Whats with you people, I for one Love America and would give my life for this country and all that it is. Sure there are flaws, but man what other country in the world is like America in her best qualitys. Stop American bashing it's really annoying and to me just show's how important America really is.

Not trying to bash America, but also trying to represent other nations in a fair light.

I love my country (The US) more than most but that does not mean I will allow it to go to war with a peaceful nation without yelling NO at the top of my lungs.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

Iran's government is NOT a peaceful regime.

Between proxy wars, funding and arming of extremists, and the belief that the Mahdi will return if and ONLY IF they destroy Israel, is enough to give one pause.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Wow Iran hasn't attacked no one in 100 years? What do you call the Iran Iraq war? Iran and Iraq used chemical weapons on one another, so please...and btw what do you call the taking of the US embassy? Holding US personel hostage for months? That isnt an act of war? Please get all the facts straight here. Iran is a scurge on this planet with very little sympathy from most of the world.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Rockstrongo37 because: (no reason given)

How does Iran/ Iraq fighting make USA any different?

USA have committed way worse war crimes then Iran have, Bombing of innocent civilians on a daily basis in every war they have participated in.

I would like to know how USA invading every country they ever have is different to Iran invading any country?

This is where people are so biased and blind in their opinions,
"oh Iran invades a country and they are bad because the media says so", has it ever occurred to you that the media will blatantly do storys on another country to make it seem justifiable for the USA to go and invade/attack them.

Has it ever made you wonder how USA do the exact same things as another country, yet continually get away with it by flying under the " all for peace banner".

Trust me, Iran doesn't take any S*$t, they have stated many times in the press, if any country invades there own, they will take the fight to said country's home soil, in this case USA and Britain.

And all this so suddenly after The Libya fiasco, it stinks big time.

The fact that America will continually do these things and get away with them is really beyond me - After Iran, Next Syria, and then onto Somalia

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Where have you devolped this notion that the Iranian government is peaceful? This is absurd, and quiet frankly a misnomer or flat out lie, just so that you can point your finger at big bad America and the so called "war machine". Do you think honestly that if we went to war with Iran that we would target it's civilians, no we would fight there army remove there power heads. Replace the system with a representive democracy so that the real citizens of Iran have a voice. Then we would leave, this would not be fast or easy but it can be done. I honestly belive when all is said and done Iraq and Afganistan will be considered a sucsess around the world. Through out history America has been critized for going to war, but as we all know, if you arn't a complete nut that is. That the majority of wars America has fought in has changed the world for the better, not for the worse.

link   

Originally posted by jondave
Iran also pays the families of suicide bombers. They are evil, plain and simple.

Sources and Links to back up any of that?

sounds like your just dribbling garbage to make America look better?

link   

I love my country (The US) more than most but that does not mean I will allow it to go to war with a peaceful nation without yelling NO at the top of my lungs.

Ok, this one stumps me

Is there a such thing as a peaceful Islamic extremist country?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Where have you devolped this notion that the Iranian government is peaceful? This is absurd, and quiet frankly a misnomer or flat out lie, just so that you can point your finger at big bad America and the so called "war machine". Do you think honestly that if we went to war with Iran that we would target it's civilians, no we would fight there army remove there power heads. Replace the system with a representive democracy so that the real citizens of Iran have a voice. Then we would leave, this would not be fast or easy but it can be done. I honestly belive when all is said and done Iraq and Afganistan will be considered a sucsess around the world. Through out history America has been critized for going to war, but as we all know, if you arn't a complete nut that is. That the majority of wars America has fought in has changed the world for the better, not for the worse.

Yeah but if we look back at Iraq war, the same American Army were targeting what they thought were army personnel, turns out it was mostly civilian targets... explain this to me?

So your saying the implementation of all the new terrorism laws after twin towers got bombed changed the world for the better, and we are not worse off?

Seriously?????????

ahhh patriotic douchebags, there are too many of you.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

lol, all of the targets are technically civillian because the insurgent's dont where uniforms, not to mention almost everybody carry's ak 47's there infact they are allowed one. Quiet frankly we will be rolling through doing a presence patrol and booom road side curb efp blows up, thats triggered by a cell phone, by some P.O.S who got paid two hundred bucks to sit and wait for our patrol and press a button. So yes indeed "civillians" if you wish to call them that. Granted at time's innocent lives have been taken, and that is an extremely sad thing. You really think an American soldier wants to rambo and kill everything without and heart, get out of here with that.

Also im not sure what terrorism laws, affect you being that your in Aus. But um, i have yet to be forcibly searched and held without warrant ill let you know when that happens
edit on 10-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Iran is a peaceful nation because for the last 100 years it has not attacked a single country, meaning it is peaceful!

I do honestly think if we went to war with Iran we would target its civilians because cluster bombs have no discrimination between terrorist and child.

Iran has its own form of a representative democracy, why do you feel that you can give them a superior system when you and I cannot control Washington DC.

I honestly beleive when all is said and done Iraq and Afghanistan will be looked at as the US trying to maintain its hegemony over world energy supplies and drug trade.

I don't know why you insist on saying I am anti-american simply for saying we don't need to go to war with Iran.

Not only would it be bad for our soldiers who would be sacrificed for it, but it would be bad when Iran responds in kind and we in America get a taste of something we have only been exporting for the last hundred years.

Why do you wish for death and destruction to come to our door steps?
Why do you insist on war being the answer for peace?

I thought it was 2011 not 1984...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Edgecrusher26

lol, all of the targets are technically civillian because the insurgent's dont where uniforms, not to mention almost everybody carry's ak 47's there infact they are allowed one. Quiet frankly we will be rolling through doing a presence patrol and booom road side curb efp blows up, thats triggered by a cell phone, by some P.O.S who got paid two hundred bucks to sit and wait for our patrol and press a button. So yes indeed "civillians" if you wish to call them that. Granted at time's innocent lives have been taken, and that is an extremely sad thing. You really think an American soldier wants to rambo and kill everything without and heart, get out of here with that.

You are very badly educated on the ways of war.
Civilians are always targeted in wars, whether intentional or not.

As far as "almost everybody carries an AK-47 in Iran" where are you getting your swill from?
Let the Chinese invade California and see how many Americans are walking around with AR-15's...I'll be one of them...

While you say "we will be strolling along doing our patrols and boom some one blows up an IED" do you stop to ask yourself what the hell you are doing in someone elses country to begin with??

The logic fail here is incomprehensible....please read more...

Again Iran has not attacked a single nation in that last one hundred years....despite you wanting to say they are warlike, I have yet to see the proof...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

sorry talking about Iraq**. First seconed the people of Iraq are not the one's attacking us it is the insurgents ok. Next Iranian insurgents funded by Iran, in Iraq have spilled American blood. You have no clue what your talking about
edit on 10-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Even if this is true do you blame them. Would the us fund insurgent groups in Canada if russia invaded? Please expand your mind and look from some other country's point of view.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

You are very angry and I do agree with some of what you say except the cursing and accusations which are a little over the top. Yes it is true that America is run by dimwits who seem to love to war with the world. It is also true that America should learn to mind it's own business. I was drafted, served in the Korean conflict and lost a great deal of my left side and neck. Today I feel a lot different than I did in that day.

I feel, just like you feel, that America has not learned the lesson of peace and respect for their own constitution. They are all over the world guarding everyone's borders except their own. The country is a shambles of lying politicians and crafty thieves and the nation cannot be trusted to even love their own warriors who die for them. They even throw the warriors body parts in land fills and renege on promises made to their aged. They have become a nation of liars and thieves.

You are right in what you feel

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So they didn't bomb a US ship?

Etc.

Hmm.

The Israeli's destroyed the USS liberty. They also have nukes. Why aren't you planning on bombing the crap out of them?

Just a thought.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join