It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

So they didn't attack the Iraqi Kurds?

So they didn't bomb a US ship?

Etc.

Hmm.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker
reply to post by SLAYER69

You can try to distract the issue all you want, the point here is Iran has attacked 0 (zero) countries in the last century while the US has invaded well over 150 in the same amount of time.

Facts can be a funny thing I know.

So what? Why do you think that is? It it because the USA is evil and Iran is good... or is there a much more logical explanation....

It may be a "fact", but it has no bearing on the point your trying to make.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah.
I think maybe AlienStalker got his/her wires crossed.
Surprise surprise.

I think you are not following the conversation on this thread...aside from the first topic of who Iran and the US have attacked in the last century (Iran: 0 US: Well over 150), it turned into a go to war with Iran justification conversation. All I am doing is stating the reasons we as a whole should not be interested in an end result product of dead innocents by the thousands, and money for arms manufacturers (not to mention more of our own dead soldiers), and more money to bankers who make money off these conflicts by lending us the money to do it.

Do try to keep up....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

No I don't think the US is evil, or that Iran is good.

I think that people here need to rethink the reasoning behind going to war with Iran should they think that is the right decision (which it is not)....nothing more

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Etc.

Hmm.

Who are you referencing did these things?

Which events are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Well according to 3 different translation progs, it just means "what you?".
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: extra letter

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I think that people here need to rethink the reasoning behind going to war with Iran should they think that is the right decision (which it is not)....nothing more

I haven't read yet anybody here where they're advocating going to war with Iran. Many of us are simply pointing out that Iran is NOT all snow white and squeaky clean as the general premise of this thread and the OP seem to be implying.

They have blood on their hands, more than people realize...
edit on 10-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Etc.

Hmm.

What day of the week is this in a random part of the world?

What is your middle initial in Sanskrit?

FFS
What the hell do you think I mean w/o trying to falsely obfuscate and dimly muddle the question as you did in yr last post?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I haven't read yet anybody here where they're advocating going to war with Iran. Many of us are simply pointing out that Iran is all NOT snow white and squeaky clean as the general premise of this thread and the OP seem to be implying.

edit on 10-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Exactly.

The only globally vocal country wanting to bomb Iran is Israel.

They are "neighborhood" close and have their own reasons I'm sure.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I haven read yet anybody here where they're advocating going to war with Iran. Many of us are simply pointing out that Iran is all snow white squeaky clean as the general premise of this thread and the OP seem to be implying.

Well on the premise of Iran being squeaky clean I think we all know that is BS...

But blood is on our hands just like any other nations really (some would say more so), I just don't want the US soldiers being duped into another war for a fews profiteering.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

THAT IS the F-ing POINT of the OP.

We are trying to answer it, and others keep saying: "but but but but , he did this .....she did this ..."

The thread is about :

"Has Iran attacked anyone in the last 100 years?"

Answer: YES.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Etc.

Hmm.

What day of the week is this in a random part of the world?

What is your middle initial in Sanskrit?

FFS
What the hell do you think I mean w/o trying to falsely obfuscate and dimly muddle the question as you did in yr last post?

You seem to be needing to just talk rather than have any facts so let me ask you again since I am not trying to obfuscate your question.

When did Iran attack the Iraqi Kurds??? (Methinks you may have your old Iraq propghada mixed in with you new Iran stuff)
and....
What US ship did Iran bomb?

I have not heard about the Iranians doing this except for you just now saying it, so perhaps a link to an article or something is in order??

Again not trying to obfuscate, but just confused on the "facts"???

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

THAT IS the F-ing POINT of the OP.

We are trying to answer it, and others keep saying: "but but but but , he did this .....she did this ..."

The thread is about :

"Has Iran attacked anyone in the last 100 years?"

Answer: YES.

You are right except that the answer was NO...
Iran has not attacked another country in the last 100 years...

Why are you trying to mislead?

Stay on topic, Iran has attacked no other country in the last century...please provide facts to back up your sts statements otherwise.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You obviously didn't even read the First page.

LOL So here look where I said it. There are many places to find the proof.

Use google. Go ahead.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trying to mislead?

Or rather trying to inform the IGNORANT?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I guess you got me with your little Arabic signature. Well here's one back at ya. ( $@%!&(, & (&##!%%^ ) It can mean anything you want it too. I know what I want it to mean.... How long you think it's gonna take me to interpret that signature? Or any body else on here?

Young gentleman (since you called me young lady), it was simply my second language I responded in since you don't care where my family and I have citizenship (as you stated in your prior post).

I actually, now, could care less about what you think because on one hand you defend a soldier in the mid-east conflict/invasion, and on the other hand actually state you could CARE LESS WHERE MY FAMILY resides in the mid-east. One soldier > than a whole family, huh?

I think it's best we avoid each other from here on out because your English language is likely to be misconstrued....

At least it is not the English I was taught from a young age.....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Use google. Go ahead.

Trying to mislead?

It's not that I didn't read it, it's just that my brain already registered those two events you speak of as total and utter BS and here is why:

1) Iran–PJAK conflict is called a civil war in any one elses country around the world.
A group of Kurdish secessionists looking to form their own country and Iran refusing to give up its territories and unity. So not a country being invaded or attacked by Iran (in fact the Kurds fired the first shots here)

2) USS Stark: As you said yourself "attacked by an ""IRAQI"" fighter jet"....we are talking IRAN here....

so again who has Iran attacked in the last century because I still see the answer as zero...

Again Chamber I ask are you purposefully misleading or just outright lying, hoping no one here will catch it?

edit on 10-11-2011 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well, my arabic software is horrible, but my arabic is a little bit better.....

All it means is "What's with you?"
In English, it would sound like: Ifta hareshik

Although I edited out a *lot* more!

edit on 10-11-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It truely is funny seeing most Americans getting really defensive about this matter.

What most of the sheeps in the U.S fail to realize is that the Americans, have and always will backstab other countries to start conflict, why? im sure most of you know the answer to this.

So please Americans, your country is nothing that great, you can have 150+ bases around the world, but you can never ever defeat the west, never, the power wont be enough.. You all sitting down on your little computer chairs thinking HEY! this guy is trolling me! - negative, i only speak the truth.

I have a few American friends and they are awesome, there are some good left in that country, but where to find.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Use google. Go ahead.

Trying to mislead?

It's not that I didn't read it, it's just that my brain already registered those two events you speak of as total and utter BS and here is why:

1) Iran–PJAK conflict is called a civil war in any one elses country around the world.
A group of Kurdish secessionists looking to form their own country and Iran refusing to give up its territories and unity. So not a country being invaded or attacked by Iran (in fact the Kurds fired the first shots here)

2) USS Stark: As you said yourself "attacked by an ""IRAQI"" fighter jet"....we are talking IRAN here....

so again who has Iran attacked in the last century because I still see the answer as zero...

Again Camber I ask are you purposefully misleading or just outright lying, hoping no one here will catch it?

It's Chamberf=6 actually..
but should I take it that small strikes like drones, rescue, missions, aiding countries asking for help, etc. don't count for the US then?
Well everybody comes out smelling like a rose.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RallosZek
It truely is funny seeing most Americans getting really defensive about this matter.

What most of the sheeps in the U.S fail to realize is that the Americans, have and always will backstab other countries to start conflict, why? im sure most of you know the answer to this.

So please Americans, your country is nothing that great, you can have 150+ bases around the world, but you can never ever defeat the west, never, the power wont be enough.. You all sitting down on your little computer chairs thinking HEY! this guy is trolling me! - negative, i only speak the truth.

I have a few American friends and they are awesome, there are some good left in that country, but where to find.

The problem here in America is that the TV has everyone so brainwashed that whethe they are liberl or republican they still spew the ame daily garbage talking points. The opinions of the masses here have already been formed for them. TV has said for the last few decades that Iran is evil and the enemy, so it is no surprise to see so many here stating Iran has blood on its hands, yet not capitulating to the blood their own country has on its hands, and continuing to harp on the fact that Iran would be better off should we go in to do some clean up.

The real cost of war is so far beyond what so many on here who support it believe it to be.

It's not only the death and destruction that weighs heavy but also the inter-generational impression that our shock and awe campaigns do to those who witness it.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join