It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam In United Kingdom

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty
[moreHow can you tell where the celts came from?I know for a fact my clan were first written about in 79ad by the romans-what you said was propaganda for the dumb.We should have more rights to this isle than anyone-hanovarians included.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

No i'm not British, but I am white. Also stop calling me a racist its people like you that make me think of the boy who cried wolf

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Racism and Bigotry will NOT be tolerated on ATS. Any further remarks will result in immediate loss of posting privileges & a review of your account by staff.

There will be no more warnings.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

edit on 11/9/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Huh? go home? i was born here. .

If it wasnt for immigration my mum and father wouldnt be here, nore me.

My Mums half irish, half english. My dads half St lucian, half porto rician.

My dads a owner of a roofing firm & my mother has worked for the NHS for over 30 years whilst doing admin at my dads firm.

If people dont adapt to a place they now call home, its their problem and that problem came from some twat saying dont do this and dont do that. My mum and dads always told me forget color, always judge on the individual. Maybe you should take a page out of this book.

You guys need to grow up, allot. realize the worlds sins dont come from the citizens, its from our leaders/elder whos been minipulated into believing the # their now trying to make us believe. i dont hate white black asians, or anything stop putting words in my mouth and grow up.

you wouldnt be saying this in real life to me, so dont do it over some boards 300+ miles away.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

i would readily say what i like to you in real life,don't think that i don't say what i like in real life due to stupid 'i'm offended' laws.i don't follow bad laws.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just love the irony of these threads. You can't discriminate against anyone based on their beliefs. That is unless they are perceived as racist, in which case what they believe in makes them ripe for discrimination. Makes sense to me!

Just try walking down the street featured in the OP's video carrying a case of beer. I dare you!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

No i'm not British, but I am white. Also stop calling me a racist its people like you that make me think of the boy who cried wolf

Well, you say that you dont want people to mix blood. .to allot of people in the civilized world, that's racist.

Why dont you want them to? What is you're big problem. i see nothing but benefits from cultures mixing. And i can say that with knowledge and seeing it happen.

I live 10mile from Bradford, biggest Pakistani community out side pakistan probably. I live in Beeston, which is like 70% Pakistani/Bangladeshi. Also a stones throw away from halifax, which again...and also HareHills, in Leeds which is the biggest multicultural town in europe. Also Chaple Town, which is maybe 60% black/africa/jamaican.

Now, my point is. . . while all you old routine people may think multiculturalism has failed, all us young, youth are getting along quite fine. . . in fact better than any time in histroy. We all realize that we're in this together, no matter what our colors are, we're getting the same treatment at the bottom of this pile/pyrimid. . . the only thing keeping us divided is the likes you of, and you're beliefs. Move on, think different and realize that our future doesnt depend on segregation, it depends on the embrace of other beliefs/cultures and the bettering of ones community, through the said actions.

You're just playing their game. . while their sat in there 2million pound house on millionaires rowe, with the closest indian been the shop keeper 4miles away. . they stay in that bubble, but we have to adapt and take it upon our selfs as a collective body - not single races, to progress.

Am done with this thread anyway, same # from the "im not racist, but" gang

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thread closed pending account reviews.

ATS Terms and Conditions

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
edit on 9/11/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join