It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Chief of Staff: War on all fronts possible

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

You know bloody well what Oldcorp meant. Hell, our boys were doing that # in WW2 and Vietnam and still do in Iraq and Afghanistan; it's no big deal.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Our children are signing bombs in Iraq? What?

Maybe you didn't read what Old Corp wrote.

Of course kids signing bombs is ok as long as the Jews are doing it. If it was a bunch of muslims doing it, it would NOT be ok, and would be plastered on the mainstream news 24/7. It would also be mentioned all over Old Corp's "news" updates. Where he talks about Hamas killing rachel corrie.

edit on 8-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You know bloody well what Oldcorp meant. Hell, our boys were doing that # in WW2 and Vietnam and still do in Iraq and Afghanistan; it's no big deal.

I think it's someone's idea of therapy. These are people that live under the gun every single day. At any moment air raid sirens can sound and they know they have 15 seconds to get to a shelter before a missile lands who knows where. I can imagine that has to be nerve-racking.

I was talking more along the lines of "Pioneers of Tomorrow," the Palestinian children's TV show that rips off American cartoon characters to teach babies that killing another human being will guarantee them a place in Heaven. But he knows that, he's just being...mayabong.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I never said that; our soldiers are signing bombs in both Iraq and Afghanistan; they did likewise during WW2 and Vietnam. I just don't see what the big deal is!

Are you aware that in Israel they make rose sculptures out of pieces of missiles that landed in Israel from Hizbollah?

As for Corrie whats her name......no one in their right mind throws themselves in front of moving vehicles, let alone bulldozers, trains etc.......ahhhhhh you're bound to get run over! Hellooooooo!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
The only reason they won't be fighting to the west is because fish have no armies.

Oh I wouldn't be so sure. Im betting the fish are probably sick of Israel also. May God give those "antisemitic" fish assult rifles.
edit on 9-11-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

The only reason they won't be fighting to the west is because fish have no armies.

Oh I wouldn't be so sure. Im betting the fish are probably sick of Israel also. May God give those "antisemitic" fish assult rifles.
edit on 9-11-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

Don't forget opposable thumbs.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The Gog/Magog war. Yeah, I see that coming every time I look at the headlines; but according to MY Bible, Israel is supernaturally protected by God from a multitude of foreign invaders. Ten percent of Jerusalem is destroyed, presumably by an earthquake, but as a whole Israel will survive.

Strikes me that a big piece of the puzzle may have dropped into place:

Israeli attack on Iran would be terrible mistake, warns Russia

Current working hypothesis: Russia/Iran = Gog-Magog tag team, coming very soon to a planet earth near you!

I know we aren't supposed to "set dates" and its always, ALWAYS a risk trying to tie current envents in to prophecy...but I just can't restrain myself from thinking "its really about to happen"...you'd have to be blind not to consider the idea...

edit on 9-11-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

The Gog/Magog war. Yeah, I see that coming every time I look at the headlines; but according to MY Bible, Israel is supernaturally protected by God from a multitude of foreign invaders. Ten percent of Jerusalem is destroyed, presumably by an earthquake, but as a whole Israel will survive.

Strikes me that a big piece of the puzzle may have dropped into place:

Israeli attack on Iran would be terrible mistake, warns Russia

Current working hypothesis: Russia/Iran = Gog-Magog tag team, coming very soon to a planet earth near you!

I know we aren't supposed to "set dates" and its always, ALWAYS a risk trying to tie current envents in to prophecy...but I just can't restrain myself from thinking "its really about to happen"...you'd have to be blind not to consider the idea...

edit on 9-11-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

I've been watching this for quite a while. I even authored a thread on the God/Magog war that everyone seemed to enjoy. It was on the front page for days.

I don't see this as date setting at all. We were told that we wouldn't know the day or the hour, but we would know the season. From what I'm seeing, it's about time for the harvest.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I'm surprised hearing of this coming from you, in that I didn't know you were into biblical prophecy.

I feel the dual build up of tensions and saber rattling in the Middle East together with the world economy and ongoing global financial crisis, are indications of the coming NWO that will be ushered in following a world financial collapse and war between Israel and surrounding Arab countries. It will set the conditions for the rise of the AC and his new monetary and economic system and peace treaty in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Talk of a confrontation with Iran has been going on for many years; at least since their Revolution after the Shah went in to exile. All this talk now was no different to 10 years ago as it was 5 years ago or a year ago. No doubt it will eventually happen, as to this year or next no one really knows but the Autumn/Winter or September to early February in any year is more possible than any other time of the year. 2012-2013 seems more likely but I could be wrong however I doubt Ahmadinejad will be in power by then.

Unless Obama has something else up his sleeve before the next Presidential elections in November of 2012 ? and Sarkozy - the French Presidential elections is on 22 April 2012.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

How can Israel be supernaturally protected by God.

In the UK its very rare to find people still thinking like this, your not serious are you ?

As i dont believe in god or even that one being can claim rule over all things. I was hoping some could give an insight into how many religious folk take it as literal as you seem to have described it and how exactly the supernatural force will work to protect Israel.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBar
reply to post by OldCorp

How can Israel be supernaturally protected by God.

In the UK its very rare to find people still thinking like this, your not serious are you ?

As i dont believe in god or even that one being can claim rule over all things. I was hoping some could give an insight into how many religious folk take it as literal as you seem to have described it and how exactly the supernatural force will work to protect Israel.

I don't know what to tell you without going into a huge, thread derailing explanation. God promised Abraham his descendents through Issac - the Jews - would always have the Holy Land to call their own. They have been conquered and dispersed three times, the last time for 2,000 years, only to be brought home again. The Caananites, Amalekites, Philistines; they are all dust right alongside the Hittites and the Amorites. The Indus River Valley civilization is gone, the Olmecs gone, the Inca gone, the Anasazi gone - all without a trace aside from some ruins. NO nation, once utterly devastated as Israel was, has ever maintained its identity throughout 2,000 years of exile.

The re-birth of Israel in 1948 was a miracle in itself; that there were enough Jews left after the Holocaust to start a country was a miracle. That they defeated overwhelming Arab armies three times was a miracle (there have been more than 3 wars, but the three big ones - '48, '67, and '73 are miraculous by any military standard.)

By all logical, rational thought, Israel should not exist. The history of the Jewish state should have ended when the Romans sacked Jerusalem in 70 A.D.; but even though they rejected their Messiah (which they paid dearly for through the exile and Holocaust,) God still had a plan for them. Throughout the last 2,000 years He has kept them safe as a people to play their role in this last act of the play. If all that isn't miraculous brother, then I don't know what is.

And on that note, I'm going to bed. Goodnight Chesty, wherever you are.
edit on 11/9/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I do wonder why someone such as yourself, who obviously worships the Jews and Israel, is not actually living in Israel??

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
wouldn't that be a nice convienent reason to implement the draft and force us all onto the battlefield.

survival of the fittest, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yes i agree on the thread deraling but your statements are in direct relation to this thread, thanks for the reply. I'll make just one short comment on the post.

You started by god declaring something, as none truly know of gods ultimate existence the reasoning is off from the start. I'm still baffled by this train of thought. Best to just leave it at that, the arguments over this sort of thing have proved fruitless. I forgot that i had given up on this along time ago but when people pick and choose what to take literally in the bible it's very disheartening as it requires an acceptance of genocide and many crule actions.

TheBar

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I think what he meant was probably just what he said: War on all fronts. If Israel bombs Iran, they can count on attacks from Iran's proxy army which is composed of Hamas and Hezbollah. An attack launched from Syria is also very likely as Syria and Iran are very close allies. So Israel will quite literally be fighting enemies to the north, south, and east of Israel. The only reason they won't be fighting to the west is because fish have no armies.

Israel had better think very carefully before puling the trigger on this one. I have no doubt that they would emerge victorious, but I also believe they would suffer a great number of casualties; most of them being civilian victims of terrorist rocket attacks.

Isarel starts the war and the people that fire rockets back are terrorists lol. You zionists are something else.

Attacking a military target is quite different than purposely attacking civilians. If you can't see that, you've got problems.

I guess the same can be said for the 1,000,000 plus Iraqi innocents that were "unpurposely" killed by the US? The US are as much terrorists as Iran will ever be...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Yes i agree on the thread deraling but your statements are in direct relation to this thread, thanks for the reply. I'll make just one short comment on the post.

You started by god declaring something, as none truly know of gods ultimate existence the reasoning is off from the start. I'm still baffled by this train of thought. Best to just leave it at that, the arguments over this sort of thing have proved fruitless. I forgot that i had given up on this along time ago but when people pick and choose what to take literally in the bible it's very disheartening as it requires an acceptance of genocide and many crule actions.

TheBar

TheBar,

Your best just to leave people who follow the bible so vigorously to themselves. Their logic doesnt exist because the Bible is illogical. You present a logical question, they recite a mixture of scriptures that have been written and changed countless times throughout the ages.

No one needs a bible to see whats going on, no one needsa a bible to believe in a creator. The sooner they are all burned and disposed of and all religious doctrines made illegal, the sooner the world will develop towards true inner spiritualty!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Attacking a military target is quite different than purposely attacking civilians. If you can't see that, you've got problems.

Correct, which is why U.S. drone attacks that target compounds where innocent women and children are known to be among the legitimate 'military targets' are completely and totally justified.

Right?

Right>!!!!!

Just like when you go into walmart with a friend, knowing that the friend is going to steal something. You get arrested as well.

Goodbye to bad rubbish. Pile em in, toe to toe.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

I don't think a christian could just be a citizen of Isarel. They are happy to take their money and political support though.

edit on 9-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
reply to post by OldCorp

I do wonder why someone such as yourself, who obviously worships the Jews and Israel, is not actually living in Israel??

I don't worship the Jews or Israel, I worship Almighty God. The Israelis are human, capable of human failings, and I do not always support everything they have done as individuals, or even sometimes as a government (U.S.S. Liberty.) But God told Abraham in Genesis that, "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

Just between you, me, and the internet, I'd rather not be cursed by God. So I support the Jews with all of my heart; but I do NOT worship them.

reply to post by OldCorp

TheBar

One thing I try not to do is jam my beliefs down anyone's throat. Many times, I have the privilege of sharing my belief in God as part of my posts because I think it helps to explain where I'm coming from, but I'll never TELL anyone what to believe or that they are "going to Hell" because they hold different beliefs than I do.

Religion is the bane of human existence; faith is the key my friend. Men have so twisted God's message and plan for humanity that I sometimes wonder if anyone preaches the true Word of God. There are so many denominations, sects, and splinter groups - especially in Christianity - I think it would be extremely arrogant to say, "If you aren't a Southern Baptist like me, you're gonna fry."

One of these days, I'm going to explain why I believe that before the final Judgment, everyone will get a chance to hear the Word of God spoken from His own lips; but today isn't that day. I have a contact that is quite famous in the US for his belief that there is no "Hell" for the souls of human beings (there most certainly is one for the Devil and his angels,) and one of these days I'll have him as a guest on my show. Until then I've come to practice love for my atheist friends, whose number is legion, in the sincere hope that they come to tolerate me as well, despite my obvious "handicap."

So far, that has worked out pretty well. Once upon a time, I would be deluged with "demotivational" posters of "Zombie Jesus," and what-not; but after a while, when they came to realize I was not out to force my beliefs on anyone else, that stopped out of respect. I think mutual respect is key in any relationship. Nobody agrees on everything all of the time, so when an impasse is reached, like you say, "Best to just leave it at that."

Originally posted by jrmcleod

I guess the same can be said for the 1,000,000 plus Iraqi innocents that were "unpurposely" killed by the US? The US are as much terrorists as Iran will ever be...

In the first place, most of the civilian casualties in Iraq were cause by other Iraqis and foreign jihadists. In case you didn't notice, the Shia and Sunni were at each others throats for years in what was nearly a full-blown civil war.

Secondly, I have said repeatedly and loudly for years that the invasion of Iraq was a crime for which Bush should be tried for Treason. He KNEW that there were no WMDs, and no threat to the US, yet he wasted the treasure of our nation, and the blood of my brethren, in order to exact vengeance upon Saddam Hussein for trying to kill Bush Sr. and to set up a central bank in Iraq that would continue to take dollars for gold. In fact, as soon as my Libya video comes out (counting the minutes now) I touch on this as part of the background for why Libya was overthrown.

Since you obviously don't know anything about me, I'll share the first published article I ever wrote that was critical of the invasion of Iraq: The USA Was Hijacked - from 2008. To show you what a nice guy I am, I'll even forgo the "You may now remove the foot from your mouth" comment.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join