It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP has been down for at least a couple of days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I like to look at the induction magnetometer after strange EQs.

Recently I went to go look at it to see what was going on during the Oklahoma quake and to my surprise it was down and has been down since.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

What would the magnetometer have to do with earthquakes??

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Maybe trigger them.

At HAARP they heat the ionosphere up and can do all kinds of neat stuff from there like produce ULF waves.

HAARP was particularly active during the Japan quakes and a heated ionosphere was observed at the time.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

A magnetometer is a device for measuring magnetic field strength - how does a measuring device "cause" anything??

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The induction magnetometer at HAARP is highly advanced and measures ULF waves (1-5Hz).

HAARP is more then a receiver. They can beam extremely large amounts of focused radio waves into the sky.

I suspect the induction magnetometer at HAARP can observe the effects of HAARP when transmitting.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's working now.

Induction Magnetometer

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

The induction magnetometer at HAARP is highly advanced and measures ULF waves (1-5Hz).

Yes - it measures the magnetic fields generated by electrical activity in the ionosphere which are very low frequency and characterised as Schuman resonances - such ersonances probably exist on other planets too - electrical activity possibly corresponding to them have been detected on Mars for example.

HAARP is more then a receiver. They can beam extremely large amounts of focused radio waves into the sky.

3.6 MW isn't it? Hardly a vast amount - 1 MW = about 1,341 horsepower - so HAARP generates about as much as 2-3 engines on a medium sized turbo-prop airliner such as the PW-100 series that are quite common around the world

I suspect the induction magnetometer at HAARP can observe the effects of HAARP when transmitting.

It measures all electrical activity - so yes it I imagine it does observe the effect on that activity when HAARP is operating.

wouldn't be much point in having it associated with HAARP otherwise would there??

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

The magnetometer responds to much lower frequencies than the HF transmitter produces. The induction magnetometer can show the very low powered VLF and ULF radiation which the IRI can induce in the ionosphere but it does not show when the transmitter is being used. Along with the distinctive signature of the ULF experiments, the magnetometer also responds to natural phenomena as well as interference from nearby machinery.

But there is an instrument at Gakona which can and does provide an indication of when the transmitter is in use; the Spectrum Monitor.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's down again.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

3.6 Million Watts.

I think I remember reading about resonance being used in some experiments as well.

edit on 7-11-2011 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is kind of funny...I was just writing a report on HAARP and thought I should check in with the ATS crew to see what was happening lately....coincidence?

Seems the meter is down because of a scheduled maintenance...the University of Alaska has reported that it is aware of the outage and it is routine...hmmm...imagine that!

No worries...same old...same old friends...nothing new!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

There is no "outage". I'm having no trouble with the website or the data from any of the instruments.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

edit on 11/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jerryznv

There is no "outage". I'm having no trouble with the website or the data from any of the instruments.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

edit on 11/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Well maybe your out of the loop Phage...you know you might want to log out of ATS once in awhile and make a phone call or two...I'm just saying....I know your an expert in all things but you might want to check out the real world just to make sure your on the same page!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

hi phage its me philware haarp master not
new name maryhinge
you still haarping on only joking good to read your input

edit on 7/11/2011 by maryhinge because: u in yor

top topics

join