It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah. I remember this kind of threads.

Let me do a recap.

We had:

From a friend of a friend who has a colleague that works at NASA.
From a friend of a friend whose father is a retired Air Force general.
From a friend of a friend who is in the military.
From a friend of a friend who met a man with a black coat.

Should be a few more but those are the main ones. Should I remind you how those turned out.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

You know I just figured out why so many poeple attack threads! I think it's because they are more likely to get a response from the OP, therefore tying up the thresd for poeple like me who was simply addressing the subject at hand. Some people need more attention than other's I guess

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Lol at this response... I listened to the entire audio clip... Great stuff. Josh Warren should start videotaping his shows and post them on a youtube channel. Its easier for people to digest more by simply having a visual of some sort. Unfortunately so many are limited in their logical reasoning and intuition becuz its hard to pay attention with no visual stimuli. I see he just went nationally syndicated, definitely some good radio hosting. Also Laura Magdalene was very intriguing. I've already bookmarked her site.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1

You know I just figured out why so many poeple attack threads! I think it's because they are more likely to get a response from the OP, therefore tying up the thresd for poeple like me who was simply addressing the subject at hand. Some people need more attention than other's I guess

Heartily agreed. I imagine fear is involved. Fear of their worldview being shifted, regardless of how "wide" a scope they feel they have on things. I believe ATS is a wonderful outlet for information such as this, but unfortunately, there is no accounting for some people.

Again, I truly appreciate the people who have asked real questions (and I apologize for my lack of answers,) as well as those who have contributed in meaningful ways to the conversation. Belief is one thing, awareness another.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

Why would you reply to me? I mean have you really researched these things or the Bible for yourself? (lets not turn this into a bible bashing thread ether).... Actually if you had a clue you would know all about the nephilim and demonic alien deception. I'm not going to get into a debate with you as its clear your a tin-foil hat E.T believer.

You call me bias yet I actually used to believe in E.T for myself, until I discovered what they really were.

I know your not going to like what I say because the truth is hard to swallow but you can believe what ever you want, just don't say you wasn't warned about Hybrids – Nephilim – Luciferian endgame and the demonic alien deception.

Research a guy named L.A. Marzulli you will learn alot.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

*This was supposed to be a reply to your responpse...

Lol at this response... I listened to the entire audio clip... Great stuff. Josh Warren should start videotaping his shows and post them on a youtube channel. Its easier for people to digest more by simply having a visual of some sort. Unfortunately so many are limited in their logical reasoning and intuition becuz its hard to pay attention with no visual stimuli. I see he just went nationally syndicated, definitely some good radio hosting. Also Laura Magdalene was very intriguing. I've already bookmarked her site.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by DogsNGods

There is an extreme amount of evidence to point to what I've said. I urge you to watch "THE BLACK AWAKENING" by Russ Dizdar on youtube or search for "aliens are demons in disguise" you will get a lot of results.

Thank you for the lead and for your urgency, but I am not searching for results.

One mans evidence is another mans denial.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MgMuzik
reply to post by Jepic

Yeah, JPW is a very smart and empirical author and presenter. He has been on many television shows, he has hosted Coast to Coast AM (filling in for George Noory,) and is actually involved in a Warner Brothers movie coming up next year, (along with my fiance and his team.) Also, he owns a paranormal museum in Ashville NC He travels the world and country presenting his experiments and theories at conventions and is a great friend to have. Very generous and sincere man.

I am personally honored to be a friend of his, and Mobius as well. They deserve respect and credit for their contributions to the paranormal/extraterrestrial fields.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Aqualung2012 because: meh

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsNGods

This site's slogan is named "Deny Ignorance" right now it seem's like your doing your best to "Embrace Ignorance".

What ever floats your boat DogsNGods.

All I did was try and help you... your being played like the puppet in your avatar.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Hey don't sweat it! You just keep posting info as you get it and those of us who appreciate the attempt will log it away for future reference, remember everything is a piece of the puzzle even if this turns out to be disinfo.
Trust me there is a reason for everything said on this subject.

The Truth is Out There!

P.S. The story I believe to be true. I am wondering about the timing of the disclosure, I know it will be under their terms ( the GOV. ) simple because they need to keep up the illusion of control. At this point they already know the majority of Americans believe they are not being told the truth ( and me thinks this was done on purpose)
for plausible deniability by the current administration or the administration that will disclose the truth. Face it , Americans have been lied to so much were use to it and will add it to the list, just remember once a liar always a liar. I would not believe the disclosure story all the way! Grain of salt anyone!

edit on 8-11-2011 by SmertSpionam1 because: add P.S.

edit on 8-11-2011 by SmertSpionam1 because: spelling, brain broke, HeHeHe

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm not usually a gambling man, but I would bet £10 that a year from now we will still have no official disclosure, and will still have no idea what, if anything, is out there.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

as much as I hope this is true... it really sounds like the next story in the Indiana Jones series...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aninonymous

as much as I hope this is true... it really sounds like the next story in the Indiana Jones series...

Haha, I admit, maybe I over-wrote this. I don't write like a textbook. I like to be generally descriptive while employing facts.

Here is the Working Link to the Actual Report From Mobius

Skip to about 29:30 for the interview.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
OP, thanks for hanging in there. I was one who called poor early on. Since the link has been provided and I have heard the Mobius report I tend to have a more open mind. I do know that most cultures in the world, in antiquity and modern, have their theories on ET's. I am definitely one who sees the plausibility of their existence and part of me hopes that you folks are right, that we will have disclosure soon. Keep your chin up!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Awesome... Well as I've already stated me being an entertainer, spreading the message in the bulk of my music, I am always looking to be involved in collaborating minds of the sorts. I'd love to talk with JW sometime as of right now I'm reaching out to various blogtalk radio hosts, website admins, etc. to expand exposure to my music and site... I'll be eagerly awaiting any form of response.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If there are e.t, I would like to meet any hot alien babes. Personally I feel the whole alien thing is a hoax. It's all to get people believing a lie. I feel we're the only ones in the universe.
edit on 8-11-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde
OP, thanks for hanging in there. I was one who called poor early on. Since the link has been provided and I have heard the Mobius report I tend to have a more open mind. I do know that most cultures in the world, in antiquity and modern, have their theories on ET's. I am definitely one who sees the plausibility of their existence and part of me hopes that you folks are right, that we will have disclosure soon. Keep your chin up!

Hey, I have to admit it was sort of slap-dash reporting on my part initially and can therefore understand peoples "advanced" skepticism at first.

But as adamant as I was about telling this story (regardless of other existing versions,) no one was going to deter me from it, especially when there actually WAS more I could contribute. So I did, and right here on this thread will I continue to do so.

By the way, I cannot blame you for your initial skepticism, yet I can only applaud your resolve for the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I really hope you're correct about this! I believe full disclosure is just around the bend, too, but TPTB could always throw a curve ball our way...we'll see!

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
JPWs website

SoSs Mainpage

See what you can do. I know he's very busy lately though.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Aqualung2012 because: misprint

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

Originally posted by EarthChilde

Hey, I have to admit it was sort of slap-dash reporting on my part initially and can therefore understand peoples "advanced" skepticism at first.

But as adamant as I was about telling this story (regardless of other existing versions,) no one was going to deter me from it, especially when there actually WAS more I could contribute. So I did, and right here on this thread will I continue to do so.

By the way, I cannot blame you for your initial skepticism, yet I can only applaud your resolve for the truth.

Do you remember this famous hoax?

en.wikipedia.org...

Follow the yellow brick road.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join