It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Months away for our alien brothers and sisters to finally be embraced and I can get a ride out of this galaxy

So long suckers!!!

Yep, I am not skeptical at all!!! This time, you all will see..erm...something happening in erm...months.

Welcome to ATS ops. I think this is the first time ever that someone has suggested disclosure is near..totally original, and should therefore be totally accepted as fact.

Just gonna go make me some sandwiches...might get hungry on my galactic tour..sure, they may have food, but its probably vegan..bleh. I think you need to explore andromeda with ham sandwiches personally...and cheese.

Can you please take some close up pictures of andromeda galxey when you get there and post them. I hear its lovely in the fall.

all jokes aside, this is not the first "full disclosure soon" thread and it wont be the last by all means.

I'll belive when they park there galactic Series 2012 model UFO with ram air thrusters on the White House front lawn.

edit on 8-11-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by Aqualung2012

My puny grey matter is having trouble with the idea of ETs signing a contract with humans. I mean, they can obviously see all the corruption, why would they trust us. They can just use their fountain pen laser and poof. Lol. Disclosure threads are like a box of conspiracies.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That is a good point. They would know how reliable the Earth governments are in keeping to their word. And I am sure that they do look at us as having hopelessly corrupt, incompetent and negligent governments.

Until disclosure actually happens (by the aliens), well, its like waiting for Santa Claus.

Obama will never disclose anything. He probably knows nothing.
It is possible that some of the higher ranking officers in NATO might know something since they would possibly have access to data from NORAD and other military air and space radar monitoring systems.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Surely it's very patronising to assume that with the size of the universe and the potential of
other populated planets out there that we are the only intelligent species??

That is not an assumption. Note: I said "solar system." It is pretty well established that Earth is the only planet inhabited naturally by intelligent life (in our solar system), no?
edit on 8-11-2011 by Aqualung2012 because: had to add

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I thought that ATS motto is " Deny Ignorance" I believe this thread " Defines Ignorance" Mr.Jones, a friend of a friend"s Uncle who know's a guy etc etc etc.....Why is it allways this way. What makes it worse for me is that I'm from N.C.!!! Did us proud did ya.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
I thought that ATS motto is " Deny Ignorance" I believe this thread " Defines Ignorance" Mr.Jones, a friend of a friend"s Uncle who know's a guy etc etc etc.....Why is it allways this way. What makes it worse for me is that I'm from N.C.!!! Did us proud did ya.

You obviously looked at this thread for less than a minute. That is ridiculous. You should be applauding this as a NC resident. The same person who hosted this information is responsible for the majority of the documentation on the Brown Mountain Lights. Familiar with those?

If you want to know their names (as if it makes a difference,) you would be ABLE to because all of this is right here on the internet.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by MgMuzik

The story as given does not make sense, that is my opinion. To reference any mumblings or grumblings from TPTB on a disclosure is moot if the story does not make sense. The story as given references the taking of humans. Now, do you honestly think that any earthly government 'disclosure' is going to include that government's permission to take humans, (reason not clear) in that announcement, I don't think so, and if they did, there may well be panic, but also, and sure as hell, there would be tumultuous anger worldwide over such a deed.
That is why the story makes no sense.

The reason you don't understand the report, is because somehow you aren't realizing the alternative to government disclosure, which is the aliens disclosing themselves.

That's what is spoken of, I would assume, because you are correct: no government would ever castrate themselves. That's the kind of pickle they are in. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I personally suggest that there will NEVER be any "Official" disclosure, because there won't be any bloody need for one if the ETs just descend down onto major cities,

All they have to do is show up.
The gov knows they are screwed all around, you can see it in their major actions of late.
(IMO)

I do understand the report, that's why I said it makes no sense, as for no 'official' disclosure, I have already said that given the context of the story as given, one part of the story contradicts the other for that same reason.
Now, as to the radio chat link, we have two characters, one is the anchor man, one is 'Mobius' (The Tempest) and the other is Eisenhower's grandaughter. Eisenhower is supposed to be 'the man' in ufo fokelore, who first had to deal with the aliens, part of that 'deal' was that the aliens left a 'hostage' who's name was Kryl who later died, so note, 'hostage' Then of course there was the seminal, and would stand up today in technical merit, film 'Forbidden Planet' 1956 starring the late Leslie Nielsen, and based on The Tempest. Characters in that film, included Mobius and the alien super race, the Krill who had destroyed themselves, but had left their technology. See where I am going now? Suppose then that the film was somehow a true, somehow sourced representation of the Eisenhower scenario, (remember poor old Kryl) how was it then Kryl ended up a hostage to Earthlings instead of the other way round, how does that gel with this story given the Eisenhower connection, it simply doesn't in it's context. If this story was true, then it could only mean that there was an exchange of 'hostages' that does make an erotic kind of sense, but this story does not include that scenario.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Agreed, and what bothers me even more is the numbers of flags it gotten.
Everyone has the right to speak, But aren't the waters muddy enough. At this rate we will be kneeling down to them when they become obvious.

I'm just about ready to jump thru the portal with Peter Gersten in Arizona when 2012 rolls around just to get away from the ignorance.
edit on 8-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

That released report may as well be litterbox paper.
edit on 8-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I agree with: Wait and see. But I also believe that one must be ready for anything or they will be trampled by it. That involves understanding the potential scope of possibilities. People are freaking out about YU55 online right now because they weren't TOLD till just hours or days before it was on top of us (by mainstream media.)

Expanding your potential for awareness, that what the benefit of this thread is.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

That's nothing!

Being a Bulgarian (err..alleged meeting took place there, remember?) makes me even prouder

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Many, many people will not believe you.....however much of what you say in your thread is true. Many may berate and flame you. I won't be one of them.

Recently (as we all know) in response to many....the White House denied the existence of Alien life forms from other planets.

I personally happen to know they do exist. Now that the agreement is almost over....they just may reveal themselves in a massive way...where there will be no doubt of their existence. I am ready.

I am thinking your many critics...have never seen a UFO nor had an encounter of the third kind...thus they will never believe.

edit on 7-11-2011 by caladonea because: add more

So what if you believe you have seen UFOs? Plenty of people say they know "God" and can tell you all about "Him"...people have "visions" and see things that others can't see.

I have myself during rare times seen and heard things that were not "available" to other people. Was it real? Sure, to me at the time. I'll spare us all the "What is real?" topic.

You only agree with this guy because you believe in aliens and UFOs. That is the bottom line. Anything you say about what he is saying being anything other than a complete lie, is your simple supporting of his side.

You know what they say about extraordinary claims. Put it to the table or put this in skunk works.

And, CORRECT the title please mods. OP says not "weeks" but by 2012 (or later?).
edit on 8-11-2011 by daynight42 because: na

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alpinestar

Actually, my assumption is the possibility there are none here. And what we are dealing with, is black budget projects that may even be above secret military projects. I know that isn't a popular stance, but the whole modern UFO phenomena bugs the crap out of me. Some pieces of the puzzle just don't fit. But I can't quite put my finger on what my gut is trying to tell me.

On the other hand, I have to leave room for the possibility. Even the possibility you speak of. But I'll leave it there. I don't want to get off topic into my own theories on things.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well I've always thought there must be a bit of truth somewhere here. I've heard many ex-govt' or ex/Nasa employees (supposedly ex employees anyway) say this same kind of stuff over and over again. No reason not to be interested.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
ok OPs

Wanted to give you a bit of perspective overall..and maybe give you a bit of hope in your desire to see ET, or at least not feel totally loopy in the concept of having tea one day with mork.

Any civilization that is worth their salt will have checked out a planet and their mud hut population. gauge their collective maturity, and responded in kind.
The planet currently houses a majority that has belief in a deity and a unique existance in the universe...imagine a world where 75+% of the population has a collective meltdown out of an event. the insanity that follows in the short term would be disasterous. You would have nukes launching from theocracys blaming their counters for space demons and whatnot, you would have the stupid in the population start shooting anything looking "weird" thinking they are shooting aliens (demons in their mind), etc.

it would be total chaos.

A thinking alien civ would consider a project of disclosure to require generations upon generations of slow indoctrination and comfortable closing in...from a seti project eventually picking up some sort of odd signal that is debated for years on end until consensus is given that it is not a natural signal, to a very distant star system showing some odd signals overall, to an eventual meeting far, far away from earth..let the people digest very slowly, over decades, the events...not just one day a flying saucer plops down on the white house lawn/parlament.

So, you should question...if indeed aliens were planning on just plopping down...what does that say about -them-...disregard for the chaos caused, or not thinking...either way, we got some seriously apathetic aliens or really stupid aliens...the stupid alien theory sounds unlikely (unless it is like one step above chimps launched in space), and the apathetic/evil alien theory also sounds unlikely for a host of reasons I won't go into..

Meaning...its more than likely fiction.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

whether or not its a popular stance..it's an intelligent one.Gut feeling at least 60% being our own. Those black project dollars went somewhere..

Unless your in with the ET'S are satan group...then maybe we are being black mailed by the devil

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ark005
As much as I believe that the governments are keeping secrets from us, I doubt that they have an agreement with the ETs. I do believe that they know about them, but actually 'in bed' with them, not so much. Mostly because why would the ETs care?

There are so many photo-artifacts on mars in my opinion, there must of been a tragedy that happened there. I think Ernest Norman's account, Gary Wilcox account could be true. That Mars was devastated maybe a thousand years ago. They had to go underground to survive. They could be low on water and important resources to continue to live. And they have to warm up towards the earthlings, they may be even the originators of a race here on earth.

I just can't imagine with all the photos that look like artifacts, structures, buildings etc. that they would allow the U.S. to have probes on mars without them knowing about it.

I even think like Richard Hoagland that we are in the process of seeing a drip-drip method leak from NASA. And they don't even want most of the people that work under them to know about it.

I think they have got to be in communication with a Mars civilization that is as we speak living underground. The tubes that you see in the photos are transportation tubes from city to city.

There really should be a massive study. There certainly a ton of things on the net, but nearly what there should be. I have a feeling that the beings that live under ground are hundereds of years ahead of us in tech stuff. But when it comes to natural resourses, U.S, China and other developed societies have the upper hand.

It may be that the martians are not taking people and doing hybridizations like the greys etc. The martians could be actual originators of a race on earth. They could very well be not demons like so many christians believe.

But they could be in desperate times if their water is running out. Again, I think it is indeed quite possible that as we speak, Nasa is dealing with the underground martians.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Cool, thanks for registering 10 days ago to tell us about another disclosure prediction. We can file it away with the other disclosure predictions that we get every single day, for the past 50 years.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by alpinestar

Actually, my assumption is the possibility there are none here. And what we are dealing with, is black budget projects that may even be above secret military projects. I know that isn't a popular stance, but the whole modern UFO phenomena bugs the crap out of me. Some pieces of the puzzle just don't fit. But I can't quite put my finger on what my gut is trying to tell me.

On the other hand, I have to leave room for the possibility. Even the possibility you speak of. But I'll leave it there. I don't want to get off topic into my own theories on things.

I gave you a star for your post because it touches on the reality of disinfo going back how long? you could say, fuzzy logic misused as fuzzy history to enable an alternative agenda, all it takes is a couple of mischievious words in the right place at the right time, and hey presto, you have an altered version of the real history.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Surely it's very patronising to assume that with the size of the universe and the potential of

other populated planets out there that we are the only intelligent species??

It is not "patronizing".

It only proves the totally amazing fact that God has created us and only us, and that we are very special to Him.

That is exactly why He continues to hold off the "end times" and gives us so many chances to come to Him.

He wishes that none should perish but that all should have eternal life through Jesus.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Im all for being proud of my state. Not proud of bullsh#t slingers from my state. Or any state for matter. Whether Or not I read one minute or 15 hours......Bullsh#t is Bullsh#t. And you joined just for this? And for the record, Brown Mountain Lights are just one of many "tales" from these parts. Devils Tramping Ground, JamesTown Ghost, I could go on and on, so I will.

Start a thread with out the words, Anonymous, Mr. Jones, A friend of a friend, and "wants to stay anonymous" Maybe then some will take it serious and read It THROUGH. Until then your just "Defining Ignorance"

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Oh you must be right................sounds like you have a direct line to Jesus!!!!

When anything goes down the the passage of time and lots of people one word........

.............CHINESE WHISPERS.....................

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join