It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Anonymous Leaks - November 5th (updates till 9pm est.)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the B-Day present ANON!

LOL

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Your birthday today sir?

Happy birthday

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by IAMIAM

Your birthday today sir?

Happy birthday

Well technically it is the 37th anniversary of my birthday, and it is indeed a Happy one!

Thanks for the well wishes my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by onehuman

http:///6rt8ZT9M

More info. Seems like it's still in progress

Man I wish I was better on computers! Thanks for adding that link. lol I had to put fox on just to see if it flickers or needs intensive care. Couldn't happen to better news source

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

They're planning on taking down the fox news website - due to it's disgusting and nasty biased news coverage of the OWS movement.

Anyone else find it ironic that a group of people on a crusade to protect freedom would target a media news site simply because they dont like their coverage?

How is that action not the same as they accuse the government of?

@ another poster about the cartel - Apparently some type of understanding was reached and the hostage was released, and anon dropped their plans.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Shouldn't media be neutral and report on the actual story, as opposed to being lobbied and paid for to make opinions and biased propaganda.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just love the UN....they cant go anywhere without that darned Globe and Laurel

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Shouldn't media be neutral and report on the actual story, as opposed to being lobbied and paid for to make opinions and biased propaganda.

Just a thought.

If we use that argument, then why is anonymous not going after CNN, MSNBC, Skynews, BBC?

As with all 24 hour news channels, you have a mix of reporting and opinion programs. If people cant determine if Bill Oreilly is reporting the news or conducting an opinion program, how is that FoxNews fault?

Who is anonymous to decide for the ret of us which news is valid and what news is not? Anonymous doesnt speak for me, and that actions they are taking are the exact same complaints they make against the government.

I dont see the logic in trying to fight censorship with censorship.

Free thinking people should exercise due dilligence and do their own research on news stories if its something they are following. Relying on the government, or in this case hackers, to "protect" the people just reinforces the problem. People need to stand up for themselves instead of letting others do it for them.

Dont like FoxNews - Change the channel

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's 9:35... All I see is a bunch of documents that are made by the same guy, showing rich people giving money to rich corporations, and vice versa.

Let ---- Down

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhino5
I thought they were going to take down facebook today. It looks like they can't take them down so they switched to providing personal information on rich people for no obvious purpose.

Seems that question is coming up quite a bit today, even though it was released back in August that Facebook was never a target. I'll quote myself from another thread to explain why:

The plans to take down Facebook were the actions of a lone and foolish individual. He never had any support from anyone else, because Anonymous understands the need for sites like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and ATS to keep the information stream flowing. A majority of the "civilized" world is online, and we need every avenue available to us to keep the messages pushing. Taking down Facebook would not have been prudent. Hence the lack of support.

~FugitiveSoul

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I thought they were going to take down facebook today. It looks like they can't take them down so they switched to providing personal information on rich people for no obvious purpose.

Just "rich people"? You obviously don't understand who those people are. Most of those names on there are elitist new world order corporatocracy scum who SHOULD be exposed and exposed NOW. Like elitist scum Bloomberg, or William Donaldson-Skull and Bonesman (1 of many appointed by Bush) appointed by Bush.. etc.

Who cares about facebook at least they are doing something. Expose these sociopaths.

edit on 5-11-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hmmm-curious why ATS removed a post posting a police officer's personal info in another thread-yet this is allowed to remain?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Oh, there is a purpose: to - hopefully! - divert people's attention from their failure to follow through their much trumpeted "plan" regarding Facebook.

Seriously, what happened to that plan?
Did they announce they were NOT doing it, after all?
I don't follow these people, and don't even have a Facebook account, so I wouldn't know.

P.S. Oh, sorry - I just read FugitiveSoul's "disclaimer".
Seems they - the group, obviously - aren't very effective at communicating.
Or at anything much, really.

edit on 5-11-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhino5

That's what you get for thinking I guess.

Nah really you were just misinformed. Or half informed.
Either way you were wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, that was weak. Anyone else notice they seemed to be interested in appealing to the OWS movement? I doubt that was a coincidence, leading me to believe it was a bunch of junk. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw an increase of violence associated with the protesters now. As I saw in the comments on Youtube, I will repeat: where is the info on the Rothschilds or Bernanke?
Be careful when dealing with what is so conveniently dropped under your nose. Doesn't mean you want to inhale it.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Angelaisaac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Happy B-day! Have fun.

Nice thread... Let's see what happens.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Just a thought.

If we use that argument, then why is anonymous not going after CNN, MSNBC, Skynews, BBC?

As with all 24 hour news channels, you have a mix of reporting and opinion programs. If people cant determine if Bill Oreilly is reporting the news or conducting an opinion program, how is that FoxNews fault?

Who is anonymous to decide for the ret of us which news is valid and what news is not? Anonymous doesnt speak for me, and that actions they are taking are the exact same complaints they make against the government.

I dont see the logic in trying to fight censorship with censorship.

Free thinking people should exercise due dilligence and do their own research on news stories if its something they are following. Relying on the government, or in this case hackers, to "protect" the people just reinforces the problem. People need to stand up for themselves instead of letting others do it for them.

Dont like FoxNews - Change the channel

if you want to gain an insight into their motivations for attacking fox news, it would help to dig just a little below the surface.

this sums up pretty well the reason i'm sure that they went after fox:

they, unlike most people, aren't stuck inside the two party illusion

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Whilst I completely agree with what they are doing I certainly don't agree with them publishing addresses and telephone numbers. Everyone has the right to every last bit of information but this is now breaching their security and its not nice. Imagine these people sat at home... I bet their terrified!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

No doubt. Anyone with a minimal amount of intelligence can determine what Fox is all about. They hardly need Anonymous to commit some act that drives that point home. A waste of time and effort, if this group is really legit. Frankly, they lost me at the whole Zeta drug cartel thing, which sounded like a bunch of malarkey from the get go. I just can't put my eggs in the Anonymous basket....too many things don't add up for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I looked through the list clicked on the Oakland Police Crowd Control one, basic SOP for Crowd Control. I see, they're stating that is what is NOT happening I suppose.

...And then I clicked this one from the YT link:

-D0X on Jesus (Savior of the World): tmblr.co...

CabinCr3w

FOR THE LULZ: d0x on Jesus

Picture: http://(link tracking not allowed)/tjj2Qg

Sister: Latoya Jackson
Sister: Oprah Winfrey
Brother: Fred Phelps
Mom: Mary
Dad: N/A
Aunt: Whoopi Goldberg

Disclaimer: There is a chance that Jesus is an alien and/or zombie.

Address:
2342 Pearly Gate RD,
Suffolk IP33 1LS, United Kingdom

Phone numbers:
Cell:
+44 (001) 666-6666

Business:
+44 (001) 777-7777

Text Hotline: 1043

Car: Honda Fit and Billy the Camel.

Favorite Hacking Tool: His Finger (1337).

Favorite Musicians: 2Pac, Barry Manilow, No Doubt, Rebecca Black, Elton John, Skrillex, Rick Roll, Have heart, Donnie & Marie Osmond, Cher, MC Hammer, Neil Diamond, Led Zeppelin, Meatloaf, Shakira, Billy Joel, Type O Negative, and Zyzz.

With this, there is no way I can take any other Dox seriously despite the "for the LULZ" reasoning. From this, I am not sure what is or is not a "lulz" on the other Dox's posted.

Beliefs aside, this was done in poor taste imo. I would had preferred the time it took to do that, go to something more prominent to this cause they're so religiously backing. "Lame" as they say.
edit on 11/6/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join