It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu shot propaganda (IMPORTANT)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi, if you go to the store frequently then you must have already recognized the "Flu shot" add posted in the exist and entrance and in pharmacy area of the store (this would include any type of store)...
and the message they give you is "if an outbreak happens you'll be ready"...that is just the craziest propaganda message ive ever seen that is actually posted in many places in where i live and across the U.S

OR if you watch the news you can see them promoting how good it will be if you get one...when was the last time my city had an outbreak? San Diego.. oh um...? thats right NEVER

My entire family forces me to get this flu shot but i keep turning them down because i understand what is actually going on and what is in them..and yet they tell me how good it is to have one

this article doesnt say that (sorry im not down with grammar so you'll have to add extra comas and periods :'-D)

www.livestrong.com...
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You need to tell your family to stop being stupid. They have obviously not taken the time to look up whats in the these vaccines. They should know that all corporations exist to make a profit so they will be willing to go lengths to get that profit. I do not understand how you can let some one inject you with something wtih out doing research on it. Does your family know about the internet? Sorry im not trying to be rude, but its frustrating. Its in your face yet allot refuse to see it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OMG Im glad you made this post, I was thinking the same thing, have you noticed the television lately, here in Chicago its on all the time and literally back to back around 4 pm to 7 pm, one time 4 commercials in a row. why all of a sudden a push on this?, I asked the pharmacist over at the local walgreens here if the H1N1 vaccine was in the flu shot and he bent his head down and then nodded, it was very strange. S&F for you :-)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

yes i call my family stupid as well...hah but i get what you are saying.

they are just lazy i guess like everyone else

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

I counted at least 5 rather large signs at my local CVS. Oh the doctor looked so caring giving that vaccine to the little child.

I'll probably get one and go back for seconds.

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

yeah thats why i want to alert some people to take some action! whether they will resist or take i dont know

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Well thats upto you..and dont blame me for what ever happens

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Everything "mainstream" promotes vaccines. Everything "alternative" says they are dangerous.
Follow the money? Yeah I think so.

I always have the urge to flip over those long tables at the stores promoting these vaccines. For a country that doesn't seem to care about cancer agents in baby shampoos or highly toxic food additives, they sure do seem to care about getting to as many as possible for a flu shot.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Everyone who gets the shot will be culled when the trigger virus is released. Then the 5% of us that don't will be left to be the slaves of the elite. You just can't win.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

yes i agree with the first statement... but im not saying ALL shots are bad...if you really contracted a virus then you probably need heavy doses of it ASAP

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ever hear of the Spanish influenza? Look it up.

en.wikipedia.org...

Most of the modern exercises run by pandemic protection groups are based on this scenario.
edit on 2-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yeah because we live in the same era and have the same lack of sanitation as they did. PROPAGANDA I am so not worried. They use your fear of death against you. If you didn't fear death, well you would be far more difficult to control. I for one have zero fear of death. Life is far more scary and difficult. Death is like Disneyland without the crowds!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

i disagree death is much more frightening for me =( well because for one i have too much to live for!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I personally wouldn't trust the American goverment to give me a packet of sugar that wasn't contaminated in some way, however my daughter has asthma and is expected to have a flu jab every year. Last year I felt I hadn't been given all the information about the jags and opted out. My daughter ended up in hospital and nearly died. I agree that its not wise to blindly get jags without checking things out first but I personaly dont have an option so its the jag for my daughter or her death on my hands. Once you have children you have to way up the options.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

there is no outbreak in my area i dont need a shot until there is one.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was given absolute hell for not giving my baby the flu vaccine. You wouldn't believe the things people said to me, especially the nurses, and the paperwork they gave me to the effect of "you MUST give your baby the flu vaccine or she WILL die!!!! ::skull and crossbones" ... the nurses at her pediatrics office were downright mean about it, and every time she goes in they ask me about her vaccines. The ones I have opted out of, when they gave me the forms to sign they pretty much said "sign this to release us of all liability when she gets extremely sick so everyone knows it's your fault." Her pediatrician herself is the only person I have encountered who has been totally cool about it. It's really infuriating, actually. And of course it's easier to buy into the propaganda than do your own research so pretty much every mom I know gives me tons of crap about it too.

I'm glad you made this post, OP! And I'm glad to hear so many people here doing their own research about it. Our vaccine culture is dangerous.

[note -- I'm not saying no one should ever be vaccinated, for the purposes of this thread I'm specifically talking about the flu vaccine, and specifically in infants in this case]

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykenzie

yes freedom fighter Alex Jones was talking about how they force your baby to get a vaccine when they are being nursed at the hospital the very first day and 2 months later as well

everyone should tell them this "if you force a vaccine on my baby i will see you in court".

they will opt out on the forced vaccination
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure it's really propoganda. If there is never a flu outbreak in San Diego, consider yourself lucky. I live in Dallas/Fort Worth where the flu has its own season! It's not if an outbreak occurs, it's when. I get my shot every year, but mainly because my employer offers them for free. I wouldn't go out of my way to pay for one. I don't think my daughter has ever had one.

I'm not saying everyone should get one, but it works for me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

the vaccine i assume you are referring to that they force on babies at birth is the hep b vaccine. they are so forceful about it that most parents aren't given the choice, they just poke the baby seconds after birth without asking the parents. I don't think most people even realize that they legally have an option to opt out of having their newborn, freshly traumatized by the birthing process, stuck with a needle just to top off all of the other scary crap happening to them (nreathing? seeing stuff? noises? cold? might as well poke them too, it can't wait one more minute!) Fortunately my daughter was born with a midwife, so I had no problem at all opting out)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykenzie

yes thanks for telling me which vaccine it is =\ i dont really keep track of names of the shots they force on people
ive heard of people who say their new born had troubles drinking milk (breast milk) after they got the shot

so it impares the brain? maybe to some who are allergic to it and it can get very lethal if they are

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join