It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Before you read on, please don't get the wrong idea because I do not intend to to cause any offence in this thread. Peace.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
King James Version

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Could this actually be conclusive proof that the Bible is referring to the Zionist Conspiracy to bring forth the New World Order though World War 3 who don't represent the actual innocent Jewish People at all?

Would like your thoughts on this.

Peace.
edit on 31-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Someone else did a post about this years ago, it could a time at the end when the Jews try and be too Jewish while denying Christ, Jews,Muslims, JWs are in some way anti-Christ’s because they deny him of his eternal authority as the Son of God and their worship is more inclined to the old order of the Law and not the new covenant with Christ and they will realise him, the one they pierced in the book of Zachariah and mourn for him when he arrives and God will show that through their stubborn hearts that he stills loves them as a people.

The Zion conspiracy is wrong because God specifically drove the Jews out from all the nations so they would go back and take their home land which has been made into desolation in God's eyes, it was marsh land and deserted and unholy, now people flock there for their original faith like no time before. The land now provides vegitation in which it feeds ad trades with other nations, Jews have created innovative contraptions to water their land and make it fertile, the only real green area from a sattelite map view of the region.

At Zion God will descend so he needs his people to set up base there so that they recognise him.
God will use Jerusalem as a rock which no nation can move, it be used as an example of justice on the world.
The conspiracy according to the Bible is that nations will want to battle against Zion and stop the return of Christ, those future days will not be happiness but filled with war because man was so rebellious against God and his faithful followers, Zion will not cause WW3 it will be those against them the Arabs nations who do not like the fact that Christ is returning there because they have their own version who is not the son who will appear, within Bible prophecy that fits the anti-Christ description.

Why is Zion important:

Psalm 14:7
Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD restores his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad!

Psalm 102:16
For the LORD will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory.

Isaiah 59:20
“The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the LORD.

Psalm 102:21
So the name of the LORD will be declared in Zion and his praise in Jerusalem

Psalm 110:2
The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying, “Rule in the midst of your enemies!”

Isaiah 60:14
The children of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Romans 9:33
As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

VS
Zechariah 12
Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed

3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Revelation 14:1
[ The Lamb and the 144,000 ] Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

There might be a time at they end when they will be worshipping the wrong side too when the great deception occurs but God will not condem them otherwise he would have said something like he would destroy them which is not the case here either.

edit on 3-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I have the J2 gene, commonly called the Kohanim gene, but somewhere along the way, my Jewish ancestors converted to Christianity. I could say that I descend from Jews or that I have Jewish blood, but it does not make me Jewish. I am as much Irish as I am Sephardic Jew and Native American, along with southern European.

Those particular persons calling themselves Jews in what John was talking about, where a few people who were pretending because John does not address them in all the different cities, only that one particular synagogue. Whatever they were doing, they were violating their own laws and traditions that John was very familiar with, because John himself was Jewish who became a Christian believer. That does not make him less Jewish himself, it just makes him a believer in the Messiah Jesus Christ.

No you have the "J2" gene because you are one of the descendants from the lost ten tribe driven north over the caucus mountains who eventually settled Europe hen the Americas.

God promised that the tribes of Israel would be as numerous as the sands of the sea and the stars of the sky. What people call Israel today is in fact the remnants of the tribes of Judah , Benjamin and Levi with al small amount of the peoples of the tribes of Israel that moved to Judah before the ten tribes were taken captive.

Many of the Christians today are of Jewish decent from these ten tribes , this is why the word of God is written so strongly in their hearts . I should start an in depth thread on this very fact, but if you read Genesis 48 and 49 when the blessings were given out, the areas the children's descendants would occupy are given. I believe that Joseph's children Ephraim and Manasseh make up today England and America .

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

2. a: one whose religion is Judaism
b: a person belonging to a continuation through descent or conversion of the ancient Jewish people

Hard to be an atheist if you claim to be a member of the tribe of Judah because that hails back to their religious beliefs that they were the chosen people that God made a nation out of, part of the Israelites of the Old Testament.

Your point B : a person belonging to a CONTINUATION THROUGH DESCENT OR CONVERSION OF THE ANCIENT JEWISH PEOPLE

You have verified my point that someone can be Jewish through descent.
edit on 11/3/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It was indeed prophesied,and that is why a huge swath of Christians support it.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Christians pray to "God". King James was faced with a money problem and to fix it in 1610 he created a new English word, "G-O-D". He wanted everyone to pray to this deity....and all of King James money problems went away. Gad is a Semitic deity of Fortune. This is the 401st Anniversary of "Christians" praying to the Semitic deity of Fortune, Gad.

The real deity ordered everyone to call him YHWH. Aren't Christians funny?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Christians pray to "God". King James was faced with a money problem and to fix it in 1610 he created a new English word, "G-O-D". He wanted everyone to pray to this deity....and all of King James money problems went away. Gad is a Semitic deity of Fortune. This is the 401st Anniversary of "Christians" praying to the Semitic deity of Fortune, Gad.

Wow. I hope you are being sarcastic here.
Really?
edit on 11/3/2011 by WarminIndy because: I forgot, we should not feed trolls. Give me patience to look past this and not comment further.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The word "god" or "gods" is derived from the hebrew word "elohim", it has nothing to do with Gad, youre just associating that word because it is similar in nature in that it uses 3 letters to formulate a word. Also, christians don't pray for fortune, not if youre true to Yeshua (Jesus Christ), we pray for other people who have needs that have not been met, healing, spiritual healing etc. To us the word "God" is associated with Yahuwshuwa Ha Mashiyach (the real way you say YHWH) so when we pray to him it is the Heavenly Father we are praying, also known as El Sheddai. Apparently you don't know as much about christianity as you think you do.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Here is a portion of text from the Wycliffe Bible that was published over 250 years prior to King James...

1 In the bigynnyng God made of nouyt heuene and erthe. 2 Forsothe the erthe was idel and voide, and derknessis weren on the face of depthe; and the Spiryt of the Lord was borun on the watris.

I am shocked that people do not even know the language they speak. English as we speak today is an amalgamation of German, Latin, French and Celtic. Amazing, to say the least.

Middle-English, it's good to know. John Wycliffe, smart man.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

Hi Noey

Actually, in Bereshth/Genesis the propaganda 'promises to Abraham' were that his sons would be as numerous 'as the constellations of heaven' could refer to 12 tribes (but see Judges chapter 5 in the Song of Deborah for a list of the 12 that does not match the later ones !) , but just as likely could have referred to Arabs, who are his alleged 'lineal' descendants through his 'first born son Ishma'el' through Hagar and not the later one, Yitza'ak through Sarai/Sarah....

But all of this is basically ancient nationalistic mythmaking, not history. Also to claim a single J12 gene or other makes you a 'kohen' related to Aaron or Mosheh is of course unsupportable since we have NO dna for A'aron or Mosheh or any of the socalled Patriarchs to examine to-day.

The specific 'gene' to which you refer could just as easily be a gene related physically to the Turko-Ukrainian Ashkenazi Khazarian convert groups who converted to a Ashkenazi-Khazarian form of Rabinnic Judaeism in the area around Kiev c. 780 to 1080 CE and has ZERO to do with ancient benei Yisro'el, at least physically, whose genes are basically melded into other societies worldwide and can no longer be regarded as a separate racial group.

Don't forget the old axiom - 'A wandering Syrian Nomad ready to starve was my Father' from the book of Genesis and 'A Canaanite was my Mother' from the scroll of the book of the prophet Hezekiel - in other words, the benei-Yisro'el genes were taken from the races of Levantine Goyim (i.e. gentiles, non Jews).

Also the numerous invasions of Eretz Yisro'el (and the interbreeding with goyim oveer the centuries) means these 'Aaronic genes' are quite unidentifiable to-day -

Remember that Egypt invaded Palestine c. 960 BCE, and brought with it Egyptian blood haplotypes into the population around the Galilee ('Solomon' ceded some 30 towns to the Pharaoh Shishonq) then Aram-Syria invaded Palestine c. 860 BCE and introduced (more !) Syrian genes to the haplotypes in the area, then the gentile nation of Assyria invaded Palestine and exiled the northern triblets (the '10 lost tribes') into Assyria c. 722-701 BCE, and the Assyrian government brought Assyrians to Palestine to establish 'a law abiding community' thereby introducing Assyrian blood haplotypes to the Judaeans, and forming the Sammaratim as a separate 'gentile' haplotype, then the 'gentile' Babylonians invaded Palestine (c. 587 BCE) and exiled the southern tribelets to Babylon (Judah had already mingled with the northern Yisroelitish refugees 100 years earlier in Judah), and brought Babylonian haplotypes into the bloodstream of the Judaeans, then the 'gentile' Persians invaded Palestine c. 539 BCE and ruled the Levant for 200 years bringing in Persian blood haplotypes into Judah, then the 'gentile' Syrian-Greeks under Alexander the Great invaded Palestine and rule for over 150 years (c. 331 BCE) bringing in gentile-Syro-Greek haplotypes to Judah, then the 'gentile' Romans ('ha Kittim' = those of the Isles) under the Roman Gentile General Pompey invaded Palestine (c. 63 BCE) bringing in Roman and other foreign 'gentile' haplotypes to Palestine, thereby further changing the genotypes and gentile-mixed haplotypes of the Judaean population that existed around the time of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Gk. Iesous)

So to point out a random single haplotype gene that you allegedly have as a sign that you are in any way shape or form blood related to 'Mosheh' or 'Aaron' or in fact to any of the 'benei Yisroel' (whoever they really were, judging from the Book of Judges' list in the Song of Deborah in chapter 5) is sheer rubbish.

The 'original' haplotypes of the benei Yisro'el are completely lost over the centuries through invasions and miscegenation with the goyim - and unless you can come up with a skeleton of 'Abraham' or 'Aaron' or 'Moses' or 'Joshua' or 'Miryam' etc. you cannot make such outrageous assertions.

Surely you knew all of this already?

After 70 CE when the Romans destroyed Judah and the Galilee, 900,000 Palestinian Jews were wiped out according to Josephus who saw the carnage first hand - and the rest sold into Slavery where the already mixed haplotyped Judaens married into various Gentile races worldwide....so there is no longer a single 'Jewish' Gene to point out under a slide and say, AHA ! I am a Jew !!

It is just ... a big fantasy ...!!

edit on 3-11-2011 by Sigismundus because: stuttering commputerrrrr

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Evidently you by into the crap you are spewing , lets simplify this for all the faithful and I am guessing of yoy consider yourself faithful you will agree.

God knew the end from the beginning .......... Therefore God knew exactly which bible would come down to his faithful when they sat and decided on the king James version, it is also safe to say that God also knew and placed certain scholars along the way to simplify the bible for us and researching the bible in its original languages , this is were the great bible scholar Strong of Strong's concordance comes in. A KJv is the only bible that can be taken back to the original languages all others of today are to far corrupted .

So if one believes the bible is the word of God then this should have no problem with these statements. I will go one step further and say that God knew every single one of us before we were ever placed in the womb, God chose our parents and when and our place of birth. Every single one of us was chosen for this exact age ,this final generation before the return of Christ but first the return of Satan. Why ? Because something we did in the first earth age when we all lived with God before Satan rose up against God turning 1/3 of Gods children against him .

Some of us sided with Satan , some of us the elect fought against Satan and some of us just stood there Luke warm . I imagine there is nothing new under the sun and history will for the most part repeat itself just a different set of circumstances.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

I read your post and it was well written , your arguments. Of borthlines being diluted make sense but I and it seems geneticist disagree and your interpretation of what God clearly stated as to who would be as numerous as the stars and sands is wrong . I absolutely appreciate any and all opinions just save you punk smug attitude at the end of your post for others K .

Try this link www.aish.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

Evidently you by into the crap you are spewing , lets simplify this for all the faithful and I am guessing of yoy consider yourself faithful you will agree.

God knew the end from the beginning .......... Therefore God knew exactly which bible would come down to his faithful when they sat and decided on the king James version, it is also safe to say that God also knew and placed certain scholars along the way to simplify the bible for us and researching the bible in its original languages , this is were the great bible scholar Strong of Strong's concordance comes in. A KJv is the only bible that can be taken back to the original languages all others of today are to far corrupted .

Yes, and God also has control over the end. He revealed the end to us through the beginning.

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
1:2 Has in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

I would think by your statement that you believe people were not saved before 1610. Can you tell us every one of the divers manners that God chose to speak to His people by? Let's dissect this, shall we?

God, the Creator of the universe, the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient Being, that He Is, spoke to the fathers by the prophets. He spoke to them of the coming Messiah, His will and the condition of man. And He spoke at different times, in different ways. So we should not be so arrogant to assume we are the only ones who heard from God.

Now the second part of this, in these last days (not the endtime last days) He spoke by His Son. So here we have the fulfillment of both the Jews and the Christian Church (universal and invisible) being spoken to. The first is definitely the Jews, as they had the prophets. The second is the Church, as we have the Son.

Jesus said "on these two hang ALL the law AND the prophets" when speaking of the greatest law, which is love God and love your neighbor as yourself. The LAW and the PROPHETS hang on that. So what does that mean for us today? Are we no longer bound to loving God because the law and the prophets hang on it? Absolutely not, we are to love God.

There is an arrogance among people to think we have been the only ones to hear from God. He speaks in divers manners. God will use whatever He wants, whoever He wants, whenever He wants to speak to people. He used a donkey once, so don't think you can limit God in how He speaks.

Has in these last days, does not mean that God no longer uses prophets, as the Bible clearly states there will always be prophets, but rather, His Son came into the world and God spoke through Him. God still speaks and He still speaks through the verses of the most ancient Torah. His word is established forever, and if His word is established, that means it does not end. God is still speaking beyond the pages of the KJV.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Reply to what's going on in Rev 2:9 & 3:9

"Hello everyone" please if you can bare with me a little" I'm new at this and have made a couple of mistakes and do apologize for the annoyance!

OK so my view on rev 2:9 is simple, but not really! You see there have been so many false teachers that quite a few of the most important scriptures are simply just not taught ?.. So to start and really understand you must understand the very beginning and then it flows in the simplicity that Christ taught. I find it helps to keep traditions of man out of the picture. There is nothing worse than a prideful preacher (one verse Charlie) who adds to his one verse 55 minutes of his thoughts ,making void the very word of God !It's so much

First of all there was another age of life on this planet that was wiped out by God when Satan first rebelled, it was the big Kasabolt 2 Peter 3:5-7 not Noah's flood" way before that! I do understand why this wasn't taught, most Christians today are biblicly illiterate" so it is!

And now to the point in the garden of Eden 98% of people will tell you that the serpent tempted Eve and she ate the apple and that's why God felt fit to punish mankind so severely" (for a apple?) I don't think so!
You see Eve ate alright" but it wasn't fruit it was the serpents seed! She had sexual relations with Satan as he beguiled her, and she did eat Gen 3:5-7

This is were it gets tricky Eve got pregnant with Cain & Able, she had twins because both boys turned accountable at the same time (became of age) this is how we know, besides the fact you will not find Cain in Adams genealogy. Cain was wicked and Able was good, and Cain killed Able making him the first murderer, Satan's son was Cain and that seed line still to this day lives on, we call them the Kenites!

Rev 2:9 is talking abouts the Kenites, who were the ones who cried Crucify Him! They were mostly the Pharisees and scribes the higher critics in those days. They were basically the law, below Caesar in those days. The offspring of Satan himself and today are still of the synagogues in Israel and many other places around the world. Yes I will agree that the Zionists are part of the clan, with their abominable Talmud!

I do not want to point fingers but they have ran the banks for centuries, and have got very wealthy off of usury??? I'm sure we can figure out who they are cant we?.. Also there were only two churches God found no fault with and that was Smyrna & Philadelphia, why?

Those were the only two who taught the truth! First that of the seed of Satan were sons of Cain. Secondly that of the truth that the false christ (Satan) comes on the 6th trump first" playing christ' able to do supernatural things and looking and acting just like him Rev 6:2 but spake like a dragon, and the whole world was deceived and followed him why? Because they weren't taught the truth" and that my friends is the key of David the subject in Rev 3:9 the church of Philadelphia was favored by God for this.

The real Christ comes on the 7th trump , God said my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge! Hosea 4:6 it's a sad thing, but that's the Kenites for you keeping the truth so they aren't found out, and it has worked thus far I'm sorry to say! Don't be deceived God wrote all a letter foretelling everything" It's called the Bible unfortunately most haven't read it. I left a few links for documentation God bless.

www.biblestudysite.com...

www.godandscience.org...

www.templeoftheremnant.org...&objectID=7B69D788-BAD8-4D17-83264B855236945B&method=display
www.biblestudygames.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

I agree with you! You sound like one of P.M. of the SC students? God loved Jacob but he hated Esau! Why? because of the first earth age! God forordained his elect before the FOUNDATIONS of the world!
God Bless

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

(On Israel)

What was prophesied?
That Israel would be founded by a modern political movement and go on to become of the most oppresive regimes in the modern world? Im sorry, but theres nothing "prophetic" about modern day Israel.
I know christians consider Israel as vital to prophecy , because they believe that Israel is a necassary stepping stone for prophetic events to unfurl.

(Refer to the first link in my sig)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mezedok7
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

And now to the point in the garden of Eden 98% of people will tell you that the serpent tempted Eve and she ate the apple and that's why God felt fit to punish mankind so severely" (for a apple?) I don't think so!
You see Eve ate alright" but it wasn't fruit it was the serpents seed! She had sexual relations with Satan as he beguiled her, and she did eat Gen 3:5-7

The serpent seed doctrine. Listening to Arnold Murray much? I watched him on tv once and it was too much.

Let's see here, we know that Adam and Eve had sex in the garden, but she does not conceive. When they are out of the garden, they have sex and that is when she conceives.

Genesis 3
20And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

21Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Genesis 4

1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Who does it say here who had sex? Not once, but twice. And guess what, they did again, and had Seth.

William Branham, a Jesus Only preacher, taught this. I have relatives who believe this stuff, and go so far as to say Jesus threw his voice at His baptism to confuse people about the voice from heaven.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As for the Jewish Line you could say that about Arabs, how do we know they are Arabs in the first place since they are cousins of the Jews and the Old Testament admits they have this Arab cousin.

Jews I find have a specific trait if you look them, they have higher foreheads on average coupled with higher IQ rates, and for the minority in which they are in this world they are very smart people as well, that is why people say they run everything and control the money, if they were thick that would not be the case for such a small minority group so just to go by intelligence level for these people makes it beyond coincidence that they are all a mixed race of people. The Bible also says that God blesses the Jews and Israel so that also makes them successful but no doubt success can bring its own arrogance and evil and God will use his own methods to deal with that.

Today's Israel is not even a tenth the size it once was, it is isolated territory to Jerusalem, the Bible prophecies predict the size of end time Israel being no larger, it predicts it will not go beyond certain boarders even if much of their ancient land should be theirs as written in God's covenant for them.

So this Isolation makes the other prophecies even truer because it predicts places like Gaza, Ashkelon, and Damascus the northern territories as well as being end time enemies for judgement as well as Egypt, Libya, Babylon/Iraq and Persia/Iran. Why is it not a different story, the Jews could have invaded all these lands and won if they wanted, the reason is because most of the time they would be killed off for only a few to remain, that few made them isolated as a people to keep their blood line going. No other group has been driven out since from all the nations, the next ones will probably be the 144,000 once they come through and they will know who they are when the time is right.
Man fulfilled their prophecy not them, man is treating them the way they treated Jesus and maybe that is their curse until they accept him.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

You decended from the Hebrew tribe, this is part of your ancestory. So many people get mixed up between what exactly is Jewish bloodline and Hebrew bloodline. There is no such thing as Jewish bloodline.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Not all Jews have high foreheads and many non-Jews also have high foreheads.

Care to elaborate further?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Find ancient Israel in Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Cave of the Patriarchs Hebron

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join