So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
Who "coined" the phrase? [ie "antisemitism"]

LOL

According to the online Encyclopaedia Brittannica, "the term was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr".
Does that answer your question?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

From wikipedia...No reason to believe this is inaccurate ....

The word was first used in 1860 by the Austrian Jewish scholar Moritz Steinschneider in the phrase "anti-Semitic prejudices".[13]

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
]

Antisemitic means anti-jew.

That is the most common definition and has been used since the term was coined.

Who "coined" the phrase?

LOL

Who coined the phrase "gay?"

Does it flippin' matter?

No it does not. What does matter is the etymology.

Gay does not mean happy as much as I want it to, and antisemitic does not mean anti-other-Semitic-language-peoples, as much as you want it to.

Except we are not talking about REAL jews (Hebrews) are we? No.

If they practice Judaism, they are Jews. That is fact.

After you are done with your etymology, please move on to religious studies.

edit on 11/1/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Fair enough. They might both be right- I looked up the noun "antisemitism", the other article might be talking about the adjective.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Before you read on, please don't get the wrong idea because I do not intend to to cause any offence in this thread. Peace.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
King James Version

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Could this actually be conclusive proof that the Bible is referring to the Zionist Conspiracy to bring forth the New World Order though World War 3 who don't represent the actual innocent Jewish People at all?

Would like your thoughts on this.

Peace.
edit on 31-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Okay, first of all the Synagogue of Satan are the religious Jews who do not fear God and do His will. They have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof of the Most High. This has NOTHING to do with the Jewish New World Order. I'm slightly offended here, for it smacks of anti-semitism, as I'm half Jewish myself and lived in Jerusalem for a few years, BUT I will try to get over myself, and answer your questions, for as you claim, you meant this peaceably. There are also other passages in the New Testament that spoke of some Jews devouring the houses of widows and orphans and abusing them and dispossessing them. This is talking about the most basic level of religious belief, the war between good and evil. There are wonderfully devout Jews who love and fear God and who would never THINK of doing any harm. Then there are those, who are greedy, who seek to acquire wealth by ANY means - the best person I can think of to illustrate that at present, is Bernie Madoff.

This passage of scripture you are quoting is simply referring to God's displeasure with the evil element that were in the synagogue in Jesus day. He called the pharisees and saducees a brood of vipers after all. I'd say he was pretty angry with their wicked, hardened hearts.

Go to any church in America, and you'll find the same thing. Good and bad people in every congregation.

But those who will hear and know and DO the will of the Father of all Creation, will be found pleasing in His sight, and will be spiritually GRAFTED IN to the family of God, a people that are called chosen, set apart and beloved. For salvation comes THROUGH the Jews. It is through them that God chose to send HIS Messiah for the hope and salvation of mankind.

The plain and simple truth is this: Not all Jews will go to Heaven. Not all Christian believers will go there either. The Jewish God, Yahveh or Yahweh, is also the Christian God. This message is about the wicked being punished for their evil, and hope for mankind, who will accept His challenge to be better men and women and follow his statutes and write them on the tablets of their hearts and love, worship and honor the Creator who fashioned them from dust. It's all so simple.

It is Satan, and those who allow he and his demonic forces to work through them that shall bring about World War III. Good and evil.

The world shall endure tribulation as it has never before seen. Then the Prince of Peace shall return and put a stop to those destroying the earth.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by DISRAELI

From wikipedia...No reason to believe this is inaccurate ....

The word was first used in 1860 by the Austrian Jewish scholar Moritz Steinschneider in the phrase "anti-Semitic prejudices".[13]

Cool.

Since, for now at least, Wiki is not run by evil Je . . . err . . . Zionists, let's use it then.

Antisemitism refers specifically to prejudice against Jews alone and in general, despite the fact that there are other speakers of Semitic languages (e.g. Arabs, Ethiopians, or Assyrians) and that not all Jews speak a Semitic language.

The term anti-Semitic has been used on occasion to include bigotry against other Semitic-language peoples such as Arabs, but such usage is not widely accepted.

Buh-bye.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

According to whom?

The Torah, which your "fake Jews" inherited from the "real Jews."

Try reading it sometime.

Who made you the "decider"? This is why Khazars and Ashkanazis are so ostracized, but we know , it is how you are genetically hard wired, so we "understand" and are very wary.

I am not the decider.

History, facts, and logic are the decider . . . and your whole THEORY defies all three.

inb4 Je . . . err . . . Zioinist conspiracy to change history, facts, and logic.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Well said-- My take on this may be wrong but here is my understanding --

About this time in history I believe Jerusalem has been sacked and plowed under by the Roman Empire. Jesus has been dead for a good fifty years or more and the Jews who are left from the great slaughter of 79 AD are still divided in their own belief. The Sadducees were actually the political ruling party even though the Pharisees were the majority of population.

I believe, without proof, John is writing of his own people who are both Sadducees and Pharisees. The Sadducees did not believe in an afterlife or that God could have had a son. Naturally this included the belief that Jesus was the only begotten Son of God. Their belief was only the Torah and nothing else. They accepted no other outside literature of any sort. Some of the Pharisees were in as much of a conflict as the Sadducees because most of them rejected the idea that God could have a son also. They regarded the idea of Jesus being the Son of God as much as a talking dog could ever exist.

This left only a handful of Jews who clung to this new idea of Jesus being the Son of God. All of the Jews claimed Abraham as their Father and Jesus rebuked them that rejected Him as being from their Father God. Read John 8:38-59—The Jews were as divided in that day as they are today. I don’t really understand how John could be talking about any other subject other than the rejection of Christ Jesus by his very own people. Could be wrong but that is my understanding.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Race To The Bottom

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Theories surrounding the so-called "Fake Jews" are quite welcome, provided they don't run afoul of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, but trolling the discussion with neo-Nazi propaganda and bigotry aimed at ATS members is not.

Just to be as clear as I can: differing points of view are fine. Speculation regarding the meanings of ancient scriptures are fine. Criticism and skepticism of established religions and governments are fine.

Baiting ATSers with racist insults, labels and open bigotry is not, and precludes continued membership.

If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding ATS policy on this subject, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.

Edit: This is no way a reply to the post above, but to an earlier pattern of behavior which has since been dealt with. Hopefully no one will misunderstand that.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

I really like your idea, especially your conjectures that John was speaking of those who rejected Jesus. John loved the Lord, and the Lord called him His 'beloved disciple'. Christ left His mother with John when He hung on the cross. John watched Him scourged, and watched Him breath His last breaths of air.

However, John was writing about all that he saw and heard. And this is the Father speaking to the Son in Revelation. He's promising to show the world that He is His Son. To show those people, my conjecture, who think they are Jews/practicing Judaism/ those rejecting Jesus Christ is the Moshiach Nagid, Messiah the King.

I could be wrong, but that's my interpretation. If he had means "church" He would have said church. He had no problem doing so everywhere else in chapters 1-3. It says "synagogue", that narrows it down considerably in my opinion.

Star for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Oh man.

Now you are going to get the ATS is run by Zionists thing started again

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Majic

Oh man.

Now you are going to get the ATS is run by Zionists thing started again

Wow, sad but true. He joined the 17th, not long enough to have a huge following here. But AMEN Majic, and I applaud letting all those who read this thread in the future the opportunity to see what happens when racism is on display, either out in the open, or thinly veiled in innuendo.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Section31

would not the Temple Mount prophecy have already been fulfilled?

Not at all, Christ told His followers that when they "see" the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet...

SO, there must be a physical temple standing for there to be a holy of holies for the antichrist to sit in and proclaim himself to be God.

No the land is sacred and the dome of the rock covers were the ark of the covenant sat , on the rock. Since the throne of Satan is in Turkey and he will come out of Babylon it is safe to say that the instead of Christ will be the Islamic version of Jesus and stand where he ought not on the rock in the dome of the rock proclaiming to be God.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Before you read on, please don't get the wrong idea because I do not intend to to cause any offence in this thread. Peace.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
King James Version

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Could this actually be conclusive proof that the Bible is referring to the Zionist Conspiracy to bring forth the New World Order though World War 3 who don't represent the actual innocent Jewish People at all?

No.

It is much more likely that the people that the writers of the time had in mind were the suckups to the Roman Empire, roughly equivalent to the Vichy regime in France.

These days, the 'anti-Zionist' hate is fairly transparent anti-Jewish bigotry.

Here's what Jews believe: 99% of them tfeel the state of Israel should continue to exist as a normal nation, and be judged by the usual standards applied to others, and not special standards applied only to Israel. This is what Jews believe Zionism means. However, many of them do not agree with the particular right-wing policies of certain political factions in Israel. None of them agrees with the policy of Hamas, which is not far from eradication of Jews in the middle east.

There is no Zionist or any other conspiracy to bring about World War Three, or any "New World Order". War brings unpredictable chaos and suffering, not order in any way.

The phrase "new world order" (no caps) comes from the speechwriter of George H.W. Bush who was describing, factually, the realignment of the world following the (justifiable) collapse of the USSR around 1991.

The Sadducees did not believe in an afterlife or that God could have had a son. Naturally this included the belief that Jesus was the only begotten Son of God. Their belief was only the Torah and nothing else. They accepted no other outside literature of any sort. Some of the Pharisees were in as much of a conflict as the Sadducees because most of them rejected the idea that God could have a son also. They regarded the idea of Jesus being the Son of God as much as a talking dog could ever exist.

A little more background. I'm not at all a professional scholar, but this is how I understood things. At the time, common Greco-Roman paganism, like most other religions of the time and in stark contrast to Judaism, frequently involved notions of dieties in human or human-like form, including abstract and explicitly sexual unions which spawned descendants of gods who had divine natures of lesser and greater degrees. And later even the Roman Emperors were deemed officially to be divine.

This was fairly common among other religions/cultures of the area at the time, but in complete and fundamental contradiction to essential Jewish faith. Other religions/cultures were assimilated rather easily by the Romans and some fraction of the Jews were not. Simply put God was considered to be universal, unitary and incorporeal for all time (and modern day Judaic practice differs not one bit) and this substantially distinguished Jews from others in the region. Claiming that an obvious flesh-and-blood human was a "son of God" was literally a direct violation of the 1st Commandment to these believers and culturally too similar to typical pagan religious modalities (Jupiter/Zeus begetting Apollo, Perseus, etc) which they were proud to reject.
edit on 1-11-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

The temple mount land is sacred, but not yet holy. It has to be cleansed and made holy first, in order for it to be desecrated. The only time it will be cleansed (made holy; rededicated to YHWH) is when an alter is erected upon it.

I like your thought process, but it can't be done like that.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So what about the Sephardic jews? Fake or not?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

No the land is sacred and the dome of the rock covers were the ark of the covenant sat , on the rock.

Impossible, the front door of the temple was in direct line with the Eastern Gate. And if you've ever seen what's under that done it's a huge rock that isn't flat.

The Dome of the Rock doesn't need to be moved for the 3rd temple to be built. And when the angel is telling John to take measurements of the temple he tells him to leave out a certain area for the gentiles.
edit on 1-11-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I will take a shot at answering your question, but I really doubt this is the correct solution. Maybe it was referring to those people who claim to be practicing Judaism, but who in reality do not act or attempt to think accordingly. I do not know the context of the particular verses, but that is what it seemed like to me. The Bible is so vague sometimes, and just plain hard to understand at other times, lol. At least to me anyway.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The Rothschilds. They use judaism to ensure anyone who threatens them is labeled publically as an anti-semite. In reality they worship Baphomet.

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join