It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Before you read on, please don't get the wrong idea because I do not intend to to cause any offence in this thread. Peace.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
King James Version

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Could this actually be conclusive proof that the Bible is referring to the Zionist Conspiracy to bring forth the New World Order though World War 3 who don't represent the actual innocent Jewish People at all?

Would like your thoughts on this.

Peace.
edit on 31-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I don't believe the new world order has anything to do with anyone that identifies themselves as a Jewish person. If it does, it's just a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
From what I have looked into I believe this references the Ashkenazi Jews Who were Jews of Eastern European decent and not Hebrew. They were converted to Judaism around 400 AD or so. Not sure if this is accurate but I wanted to add what I could to help.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject1145
From what I have looked into I believe this references the Ashkenazi Jews Who were Jews of Eastern European decent and not Hebrew. They were converted to Judaism around 400 AD or so. Not sure if this is accurate but I wanted to add what I could to help.

Hasn't this claim been debunked several times though?

Debunking the 'Fake Jew' AKA The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Very interesting, I have read the Bible through many times but guess I never paid attention to these scriptures.
I have often wondered if the Israel we have now has any relation to the Jews of the scripture. They certainly are involved in a lot of unholy acts, and does bobbing your head at a wall do away with your other actions...isn't this a form of idolatry also?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Pehaps, but you also have to consider who "debunked" it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Interesting...

Wondering whether other Christians have ever paid attention to this particular verse in the Bible?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

IMO, it is main-stream Christianity.

They say they believe in the God of the Jews, but fail to even try and follow his commands.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by Alxandro

Truth is truth, no matter who it comes from.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

you got it... but to be exact the Political Zionism advocates...zionists is too big a tent to include extreme patriots and Statists loyal to war-machine like the USA or Israel

and of course the Ashkenazi who for the reason of expediency took up the Jewish religion

these are the peoples prophecied in those chapters of Rev....

oh, don't forget the 'money changers' who made dirty in the Temple, by selling the small sacrifical critters to the Jewish faithful in the Temple area itself...Jesus/Isus thumped them out of there and called those bankers the synagog-of-satan (pretty much like the elite Wall Street bankers/'masters of the Universe' of today)

edit on 31-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Originally posted by subject1145

Hasn't this claim been debunked several times though?

Debunking the 'Fake Jew' AKA The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth

Well what did happen to those millions and millions that did convert to Judaism? did they just vanish?

Seems like the bible was written before this conversion anyways.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The fake Jews are those that are jewish perhaps by blood but not by belief and practice. That is all. Donot try to read deeper than this.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Interesting...

Whether its the word of God, or some Ancient Alien, it seems to me that prophecies from the Bible do somehow get fulfilled. IMHO, its intentionally fulfilled by certain secret societies...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
I have often wondered if the Israel we have now has any relation to the Jews of the scripture. They certainly are involved in a lot of unholy acts, and does bobbing your head at a wall do away with your other actions...isn't this a form of idolatry also?

While there's truth to this, it's also exactly what the Bible said would happen. Romans is quite explicit about the fact that the Jewish people were rejected for a time, and would worship God in futility, having rejected their own messiah. This is to be the case until Messiah returns, and they "look upon the one they have pierced, and mourn as one mourns for an only child".

While the State of Israel was established in rather supernatural circumstances, and against all odds (after all, how many other nations have retained their identity despite being dispersed for 1900 years? None.), that doesn't mean that the State itself is necessarily holy. It simply indicates that the time is drawing near for Christ to return for His people.

It's an interesting pattern in Scripture... the Gentiles are only shown God's Grace at the exclusion of the Jews... until Christ returns and rules the whole world, from Jerusalem.

If you have time, read the book of Zecharaiah, particularly the latter chapters, which focus on the return of Christ to His people.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Wasn't it the Rothschilds/some powerful secret society who paved the way for Israel to be formed under the guises of 2 World Wars? A lot of American companies did business with Hitler, not to forget most of the banking ones which got filthy rich after the wars.

Sounds like intentional fulfilment of Bible prophecy to me...which leads to the question - someone wrote these prophecies thousands of years ago to be intentionally fulfilled later, but who?

edit on 31-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: ..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Romans chapters 2 and 3 describes how a Christian should view what being a Jew means, most likely the writers of the Bible were in agreement. Being a fleshly Jew does not matter, or should not matter to Christians except to say, 'well, they had a great blessing to at one time have been the oracles of God, time to start caring more about how people act then what their heritage might be.'

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." -Rom. 2:28,29
edit on 31-10-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Originally posted by theRhenn
The fake Jews are those that are jewish perhaps by blood but not by belief and practice. That is all. Donot try to read deeper than this.

Thanks for the warning.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Awen24

Wasn't it the Rothschilds/some powerful secret society who paved the way for Israel to be formed under the guises of 2 World Wars? A lot of American companies did business with Hitler, not to forget most of the banking ones which got filthy rich after the wars.

Sounds like intentional fulfilment of Bible prophecy to me...which leads to the question - someone wrote these prophecies thousands of years ago to be intentionally fulfilled later, but who?

edit on 31-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: ..

The prophecies written are much too specific to have been fulfilled either coincidentally or on purpose by a particular group, sect or agenda. It's been estimated that between 27 and 36% of the Bible is prophecy (I say "estimated" because it depends on how you interpret things, and different groups see different meaning behind some passages). Of that prophecy, the vast majority is in reference to the rejection and restoration of Israel, and the return of Christ to rule from Jerusalem.

The creation of the State of Israel in 1948 isn't just a fulfilment of a single prophecy; it's the fulfilment of literally hundreds of them.

By way of an example, here's a link to one chapter of the Bible that talks about such things: www.biblegateway.com...

and here's a link to "10 prophecies fulfilled in 1948": www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

As far as I'm aware, the Rosthchild involvement in the restoration of Israel occured largely prior to 1948. It's been written that Rosthchild finances allowed for 12.5% of the current land Israel holds to be purchased prior to their Statehood (bought from Absentee Turkish Landlords), and that land now contains 80% of the population of the State of Israel. So there's definitely some involvement there, and no doubt they had a vested interest in seeing Israel restored (being Jewish themselves).

Whether that equates to intentional fulfilment of prophecy, or merely equates to a group of very rich and powerful Jews seeking to settle in their ancestral homeland, is another question (Occam's Razor?)...

however, it doesn't change facts. Prophecy written 2500+ years prior to the events was fulfilled in ways that no man could engineer.

Anyway, that's all a little off topic. Fascinating, but off-topic.

Regarding the OP...
the "Synagogue of Satan" is discussed at length in a lot of biblical commentaries on Revelation. Who they are, in a specific sense, seems to have been lost to us. The passages you quote refer to specific churches that existed in Asia Minor at the time that the apostle John wrote his "Revelation of Jesus Christ" (late first century AD), but are also equally true in a prophetic sense. Many Christians interpret these "churches" to be phases of the history of the church.

Whatever this group originally was, Revelation makes it clear that while they claimed to be Jews, their beliefs, works and practices were clearly not in keeping with what the Sctripture teaches.

see bible.cc... for some good commentary (at the bottom of the page).

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

These false Jews spoken of are the Kenites the sons of Cain the son of Satan . When Jesus spoke of the parable of the tares and wheat , the world is a field and the seeds that were sewn at night were sewn by Satan . The word seed was sperma , his prodigy , offspring the children of Satan.

These children he also warned us of in John 8:44 ye are of your father the devil and his lusts ye will do, he was a murderer from the beginning.( Cain in the garden of Eden). The Pharisees knew what Jesus was talking about because a couple of verses before when answering Jesus one said ........"we be not born of fornication"

What fornication was that ? Simple !! Satan was the tree of knowledge and him Adam and eve had a threesome in the garden . This is why in Genesis 3:15 God said to Satan .......I will put enmity between thee and the woman between thy seed and the woman's seed , thou will bruise His heel( When Jesus was nailed to the cross)and thy ( Jesus) will bruise thou head. In the verse before when God spoke to Eve and she said ....."The serpent did beguile me and I did eat of the fruit. The word beguiled also could have been translated WHOLLY SEDUCED and the word eat could be partake so if we read with the proper translation it would read......the serpent did wholly seduce me and I did partake of Him.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I agree with your analysis

the zionists are indeed part of a satanic synagogue - these NWO adherants all worship lucifer, and they are not Jews in any way shape or form

nice catch 'bro

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join