It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hmmm....

Fake Jews.

Can't you find them at street stands that sell bootleg DVDs and counterfeit Gucci Bags?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
. . .

Revelation makes it clear that while they claimed to be Jews, their beliefs, works and practices were clearly not in keeping with what the Sctripture teaches.

Does that not fit mainstream Christianity perfectly?

The claim the blessings of YHWH. The claim the inheritance, because they say Israel lost it. They think that the church has replaced Israel completely.

Yet they believe something totally different than what the Torah teaches. The totally distort the words of Yeshua and Shaul to fit their "new" religion. Their works are totally different, and they obviously do not practice what was commanded.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hey Cassius Ignoranze

It seems that the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite (most of chapter 1 & the text beginning with chapter 4) was originally an Aramaic Poem with 24-line stanzas, written by a Judaean Priest in exile c. 69 CE during the outbreak of the 1st Failed Jewish War against Rome (c. 66-72 CE) - the year 69 marked an hiatus or break in the fighting, and the book seems to have been a propaganda tract for 'the elect of the lost sheep of the house of Yisro'el scattered among the goyim' in Asia to rise up against their Roman oppressors abroad...

The socalled 7-letters allegedly address to the so-called '7-yahadim of the Elect of Yisroel scattered amongst the Gentiles in Asia' (attribed to Yohanon the Diviner, whoever he was) seem to be formulaic and somewhat manufactured from smaller scraps of correspondence and Messianic poetry - the 7 yahadim ('congregations') as viewed from tiny Patmos Island form a 7 branched Menorah form (if you connect the cities like Ephesus, Sardis, and Pergamom etc. back to Patmos)

Here is the FORMULA from which the 7=-fake letters were composed - with its parts explained

DECLARATION of SPEAKER

And the Angel said to me, Write to the Mebakker at [such and such a place]

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit of the Most High speaks to the Yahadim in Asia - These are the words of him who (xxxx) - e.g. holds the seven stars in his right hand, or walks between the 7 lights etc.)

DECLARATION OF Speaker BEING ABLE TO SEE

It is I who know the inward the hearts and kidneys of all the sons of men...behold I know all of your Mitzvot ('works, commandments, deeds') etc.

BLESSINGS of the Messiah to THOSE WHO LISTEN / REPENT & CURSES for those who Do Not

Repent ! Re-dedicate yourself to xxx (e.g. to performing the Chief Mitzvot ('main-commandments') -

For if you do not listen and do not repent, I will... (xxx)

(e.g. come upon you sudddenly and remove your Menorah from its lampstand...).

Amen, to him who endures to the very end with Patience - even unto Death in Victory, I will grant..xxxx

.(e.g. the Right to eat from the Tree of Chayyim which is in midst of the Garden of EL)

But there seems to have been originally (10) of these Blessings-Curses formulae, not 7 - matching what was called the Yomei Aseret Teshuvah - the 10 Days of Repentance, the period between the Feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashannah & Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) in 2nd Temple times (c. 300 BCE to 70 CE) when the High Priest at Jerusalem would 'seal' Israel for the coming year (sound familiar? ) to make prophecies for the same period...

Fragments of Blessings v. Curses for # 8, 9 and 10 can be found scattered , You'll notice they don't fit where they are:

e.g. Rev 7:16-17

To he who endures until the End with patience unto death,
I shall grant that they shall never again starve or be thirsty.
The sun will not beat down on them,’ nor any scorching heat torment them longer.
17 For He who sits in the midst of the Throne will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to drink from springs of living water.’

Rev 14:2-13

12 This calls for Patience & Endurance on the part of the people of YHWH who keep Torah Commandments & remain faithful to it Then I heard a voice from heaven “Write this: Blessed are the dead who are killed fighting for YHWH from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, their deeds will follow them.”

Rev 16:15 Behold, I shall come upon you like a thief in the night - blessed is that [Priest] who stays alert at his post [in the temple of EL] and remains clothed, so as not to be stripped naked by the Night Watchmen & shamefully exposed.”

Rev. 19:9 9 Then the Watcher said to me, “Yohanon, Write ! These are the True and Faithful Oracles of EL Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!”

Rev 21:6 Then the Watcher said to me, “Yohanon, Write ! Yohanon, Write ! These are the True and Faithful Oracles of EL : These are the words of the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

"To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. To those who are victorious, they will inherit the land of Yisroel for 1000 generations, where I will be their clan-god and they will be my sons ! "

Rev 22:4-5 4 To those who endure [with patience unto the End even unto death], will see the Face [of YHWH] and his name will be on their foreheads - and there will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for their clan god YHWH will give them light. And they will reign as kings and priests over the gentiles for ever and ever.

Rev 22:14 14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city..."

2B contd

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, im tired of copy and pasting..

The "false" jews are discussed ad nauseum all over youtube and you can find a lifetime of info from the website:

www.jewwatch.com...

it is SOoooooo full of stuff..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

What a load on nonsense and ignorance

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
In my reading, those would be the Khazars.
2nd line

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

so are you saying that everything I input is false?

Karl Marx
Lenin
Stalin
Trotsky

they weren't jews?

Or how the jews were kicked out of Spain and paid Columbus to get them out of there is false?

Or how the Jews played a MAJOR role in the african slave trade is false?

Or how a disproportionate number of Jews control the banking and media industry?

Or how Henry Ford was not factually correct with sources?

tell me Oh great master of wisdom which is incorrect?

OOOh I know!! I know!!! the Rothschild weren't actually jews!!

And Jesus never actually said anything that would anger them enough to kill him?

Or this, the money changers Jesus referred to were actually NOT jewish!!!

thats it Its all false...every word

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Whwn Paul addressed the synagogues in his first missions, he was speaking to "Greeks", ie gentiles, as well as Jews. Evidently there were gentiles who were taking an interest in the Jewish faith and were potential converts.
It's often thought that much of Paul's early success came from diverting such people towards the Christian faith.

My theory about the references in Revelation is that many of these gentiles ignored the Christian distraction and continued into full commitment to Judaism, and that John focusses on these because these gentile converts to Judaism were actually the ones who were making the running in the hostility of the synagogues towards Christianity. I think it makes psychological sense- "the zeal of the convert" is proverbial.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hosea 2:23(KJV)
23And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Acts 13:45-46(KJV)
45But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.
46Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Romans 2:28-29(KJV)
28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Galatians 3:26-29(KJV)
26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Today, Israel is not the physical nation of Israel, as most believe. Today's true Israel is anyone who comes to God through Jesus Christ. If you confess Jesus as Lord and Savior, then you are a child of God, or "Israel".

The Jews which are referred to in Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9 are people who, these days, are claiming to be children of God, but do not truly love Him in their hearts.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join