It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS Identifies Cop Who Shot Marine Vet Scott Olsen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Read this extra slowly because right after you wrote that you followed it up...In the same post, with this addition:

Hes hiding behind the badge and i'am glad anonymus found him!

Hmmm..

Interestingly, your whole participation in this thread has been rather wishywashy between not being for it and then alluding to being for it.

You're certainly for posting the private details of someone who is the subject of intense anger. Or do you not mean those words either?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Read this extra slowly because right after you wrote that you followed it up...In the same post, with this addition:

Hmmm..

Interestingly, your whole participation in this thread has been rather wishywashy between not being for it and then alluding to being for it.

You're certainly for posting the private details of someone who is the subject of intense anger. Or do you not mean those words either?

can you please read what i wrote 5 min after my first post, way before you came on and started twisting my quote for your own gains

My fellow Oakland Citizens are in danger from lose cannon cops like this! Its clear as day he did this. Im not Instigating violence to be done to him but a protest out side his house will do just fine. let the world know if your a cop and work outside the law, you will be found!

back off
edit on 31-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Originally posted by sonnny1

This was not Occupy, it was Anonymous. Don't be disgusting and opportunistic by using what could be the jeapordy of someone's life to justify your hatred.

That said, it is stupid and scary that anyone can possibly see any value in vigilante "justice".

Unfortunately Kali,I see ALOT of Anonymous/Guy Fawkes masks at these rallies.
There support for OWS has been from day one.

That being said,this is not justice. This is wrong.

Ya, they cost about $6.99 plus tax.

Naming an individual police officer may be a controversial tactic, but Occupy Wall Street has used social networking media as a positive organisational tool. When it emerged that a handful of activists were prepared to incite rioting and provoke the police days before Occupy Wall Street was to begin, Anonymous developed a Twitter application called URGE, launching an online campaign designed to quell potential violence. Anonymous "culture-jammed" Twitter with messages to keep protests peaceful, using top Twitter trends from around the world.

How Anonymous emerged to Occupy Wall Street

Unfortunately,there are many voices to Anonymous. They can do some good,like when they went after Pedophiles. Then they do this. They dont Police their own. Neither does OWS.

Like I said,its wrong to post information,without due justice. What happens if his family is attacked? Then they are no better then the alleged officer.

edit on 31-10-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I've read every post you've made.

You're twisting your own words.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hmmm..

so are you for Anonymous? because it sounds like you dont like them. but wait you seem to talk very highly of them here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

whats the double speek? huh?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Double speak?

Just because I agree with pedophiles being exposed(and not even their real names just the user names) doesn't mean that I agree with everything Anon does. This is apples and oranges.

You feel backed into a corner over your own BS and now you feel the need to cherry pick posts that aren't even relevant to this thread to try and make your case based on me instead of qualifying your own words.
edit on 31-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yeah, the release of the address of this guy, is really not wise... It is just begging for vigilante justice.....

How do they know they have the correct Scott Bergstresser's address? How do they know they are not putting innocent bystanders, such as his family, at risk....

If this guy gets attacked, and his family, children, neighbors or the wrong guy, gets hurt.....

Ugh... It's just stupidity waiting to happen.

I have heard of a story where some one started putting fliers up all over this guys neighborhood with his picture, address and name, accusing him of being a pedophile.

As you can imagine, the whole street freaked out, demanding he leave, he received all kinds of threats and vandalism.... Only thing is... He was not a pedophile. Some idiot in the area, realized there was a person on the sex offenders registry list, with the same name... Different guy though. Wrong address.

Stuff happens, and if they got the wrong guy or his family, friends or neighbors get hurt....

Anonymous...... Good intentions but flat out stupid.
edit on 31-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
OK guys I think it is time to go out back and settle this like men.....

bloody the knuckles then share a BEER....

MMMMMM...

BEEEEEER......

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I've read every post you've made.

You're twisting your own words.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
civilian justice coming????

there comes a point on every issue in society whether financial crisis or stuff like this where when the authorities FAIL to do their job and give the public justice....that civilians get so mad they decide to enforce the laws that those at the top ignore

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You didn't exactly make it easy for me to think otherwise with your defense of Anon's actions.

And then qualifying it with stuff like this:

What do you think people are going to do? What happens if this officer or his family are hurt because of what Anon does?

If you advocate for the actions of Anon then you must be in favor of the consequences. Right?

Since you say you're not, then do you care to walk back nearly every other statement you made in this thread?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You didn't exactly make it easy for me to think otherwise with you defense of Anon's actions.

I support there action because i know Oakland PD wont do anything about it. they will sweep it under the rug and pretend nothing happend. you can see it this weekend. Now the people know who he is and can demand justices by name.

And thanks for draging my name through this thread and calling me and proclaiming me an anarchist. If you would look deeper into threads i have created in the past, you would know im a man of the constitution, for liberty, freedom, and the american way.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

They posted his address cam!

This isn't just a matter of exposing the officers name.

I never called you an anarchist, but maybe you should have done a better job of explaining your position.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Thank-you for the compliment however, the only thing this has to do with Occupy (and I pray it stays that way) is that it was in retaliation of something that had to do with a protester. Also, the posters advocating this are not, at least not that I have seen, amongst the posters that support Occupy. My guess, though I'm not going to dig, is that they are cop haters.

I'm very much pro-Occupy, please don't assume I'm the only rational one in the bunch lol.

I am familiar with your pro-Occupy stance through your posts on various related topics here on ATS .

While I disagree with some of your views on the subject, I strongly support your right to effect change for what you believe in and express those views through peaceful protest.

It is easy to go along with the status quo, it takes courage to stand up against injustice especially when you see it happening amongst your own.

That was all I was implying, don't worry I doubt anyone reading along believes for a moment that you are softening on your position or second guessing your support for #Occupy.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They posted his address cam!

This isn't just a matter of exposing the officers name.

I never called you an anarchist, but maybe you should have done a better job of explaining your position.

No, I explained my postion just fine, you seem to be the only one on my case about it. maybe you need to take a look in the mirror and see your in the wrong for blaming me over nothing.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I support there action because i know Oakland PD wont do anything about it. they will sweep it under the rug and pretend nothing happend. you can see it this weekend. Now the people know who he is and can demand justices by name.

So why doesn't Anonymous send the info to the Mayor,Governor,President? Hell,Anon says they are Legion. Then after they do it,post it to the world that they did. Not his address or name.Hell give it to Julian Assange,oh wait.............

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If this cop ends up dead all those people denoucing his actions will be sitting there cheer for that dudes death.

Which is what we all know will happen violence bad yadda yadda and they will scream and eye for an eye which what what people already said the smart ones that is mob rul mob justice AINT JUSTICE.

It's more stupidity.

This country is about due process innocent til proven guilty not guilty and just execute they guy for an over sense of hatred for the police.

I have major problems with anonymous and OWS vigilante justice blah its pathetic and he dies that's on OWS and anon but i can guarantee there won't be hundreds of threads and people screaming bloody murder about it.

Meh
5 thumbs down on my worthless meter how about those people who quote ghandi actually walk the talk they spew on here?

No wait never mind i already know the answer to that.
edit on 31-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by camaro68ss

So why doesn't Anonymous send the info to the Mayor,Governor,President? Hell,Anon says they are Legion. Then after they do it,post it to the world that they did. Not his address or name.Hell give it to Julian Assange,oh wait.............

I dont know, Maybe you should ask them.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Will someone please post this Anonymous guy's name and address on the internet?

I hate gods and especially pathetic humans who think they are gods and like playing with other peoples lives.

If you hide behind a mask you deserve no respect. Those who have something to say show their faces.

Anonymous is a nasty coward. I spit in his face until he shows it.

(edit: check the link in my sig to find out who I am. I have nothing to hide)
edit on 31-10-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

would please post your picture as your avatar and your address in the location box.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You didn't exactly make it easy for me to think otherwise with your defense of Anon's actions.

And then qualifying it with stuff like this:

What do you think people are going to do? What happens if this officer or his family are hurt because of what Anon does?

If you advocate for the actions of Anon then you must be in favor of the consequences. Right?

Since you say you're not, then do you care to walk back nearly every other statement you made in this thread?

There you go assuming again, and again, please show me where i ask the mob rule to, kill him, burn his house down, rape, kill family, kill friends, kill dog, or any other crazy assumtion you can come up with. Anon, showed us who this person is so now the people can demand justices for his act.

your also assuming Anon wants the mob to linch the guy as well. Please link to the quote were Anon has said publicly that they want this guy dead, raped, family killed, wife killed, dog killed or any other crazy idea you can come up with. And this time dont assume please

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join