It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States v.s. Russia?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Lie detector, its hard to be owned by someone who doesn't want ya. Whats the alternative? Say we won't send food because it will harm their dictator's pride? My point is that most starvation, (and I mean real starvation, not someone who has just given up or is down on their luck, I mean the real thing..days without food type of deal, ) is due to power struggles by oppresive dictators who derive power from his people but refuse acknowledge their needs.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Gazrok, I think we'll find out sooner than we all want. Just hope we've counted on facing the Arab nations with them.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My former career aspirations were to go into the intelligence field, and in doing so, I learned a lot about Russian military capability, and I learned to respect it...

I seriously hope that the world's two biggest nuclear superpowers never go at each other....

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Lie detector, its hard to be owned by someone who doesn't want ya. Whats the alternative? Say we won't send food because it will harm their dictator's pride? My point is that most starvation, (and I mean real starvation, not someone who has just given up or is down on their luck, I mean the real thing..days without food type of deal, ) is due to power struggles by oppresive dictators who derive power from his people but refuse acknowledge their needs.

You missed my point again, but that's ok. I'm sure later tonight when drangonrider and spq5 show up. They might be able to enlighten me on the subject.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
The next event that we will probably see is the attack upon Israel by a coalition of Arab and ex-Soviet states, as written over 2500 years ago by the prophet EZEKIEL (see chapters 38, and 39), who describes this attack and identifies these nations as: Gog of the land of Magog, of Rosh, Mesheck and Tubal, (this area corresponds to parts of the ex Soviet Union) - Persia, (Iran) - Cush, (Ethiopia) - Put, (Libya) - Gomer, (parts of eastern Turkey and Ukraine) - and the house of Togarmah, (southern Turkey). (This attack will probably be a retaliation against Israel's prior nuclear attack on Syria, in which Damascus will be obliterated)

In this list we find some of Israel's most rabid enemies of our days. The ex-Soviet Moslem states have intensified contacts with fundamentalist Moslem countries like Iran, certainly one of the most fanatical enemies of Israel. We also have heard that Iran has acquired nuclear expertise and fission material from Russia and is always shopping for more. It's a well documented fact that Iran in particular, is constantly shopping for warfare technology, having no problem to pay for it through the sale of its petroleum while its population lives rather meagerly the joys of the revolution, come the news of Russia's sale of a powerful submarine to the Iranian fleet and a news report from the Iranian State Agency that Iran has just developed a missile capable of hitting Israel. Soon these nations will join together with the sole purpose of destroying Israel once and for all. But they are in for a big surprise, as is also the rest of the world.

The Bible expressly states that these nations will be defeated and destroyed, by a direct Act of God, both their armies and their home countries.

I will set My glory among the nations; all the nations shall see My judgement which I have executed, and My hand which I have laid on them.
So the house of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God from that day forward.
Ezek. 39:21, 22
Though the verses in Ezekiel 38 and 39 explain these events quite graphically, they will, nonetheless, leave the whole world gasping as they will unfold. Many will be the outcomes of this defeat, but we can name two main ones:

1) the end to Islam's expansion, (today easily the fastest growing religion) and to Arab bloody fundamentalism. (I will go one step further and say that this will be the end of Islam).

2) Israel will become the most influential nation on earth.

Only after this will Israel be able to build the Temple and experience a spiritual awakening, a prelude to her final conversion to the Lord Jesus Christ. Or does anybody in his right mind believes that Israel will be allowed to build the Temple as things stand presently, and with the two Moslem Mosques right in the Temple Wall area? Furthermore, Israel is as worldly and apostate as she can be, with only a small percentage of Jews desperately (and blindedly) clinging to their beloved Torah. This situation will reverse itself after the supernatural victory that God will grant Israel over their enemies.

The Temple must be built, because it is fundamental to the Tribulation period. The Antichrist will use it and so, it is obvious that before it can be built there must be a shakedown of the present situation. We know that preparations are being made for the sacrifices, (the "red heifer" news). The sacred vessels and the priest's garments are being readied, as are the the priests who will perform the rites.

We must keep our eyes focused upon Israel, God's timepiece!

You just got off the telvision set watching that crazed old man talking about Islam being the antichrist and spreading all these lies on that christian channel didnt you? Guess what, I saw it too and he's completely way off base.

Give me evidence that Rosh is Russia, and please don't say because it sounds alike.

Islam is the fastest growing religion for some reason and it's not the religion that will set forth a one world order. The only religion that was power to do such a thing is Christianity. Islam believes in the second coming of Christ, they believe he IS the Messiah, so how is Muslims the anti christ?

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
One thing they've always done well, is the spy game,

now tell me, where did you get your shuttle american?

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by $tranger]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ٍ ��צ���� ��-������ ��, $tranger?
ԑ� ی���Ê ���.
��މչ �� �� ÿ���� ۚ�? �צ� ���� �æ��.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If a war between the US and Russia happened, I seriously doubt that nukes would even be involved.

There is no possibility of a sneak attack being successful due to our numerous early warning systems.

Victory would likely go to whoever was preemtive. HAARP and other scalar weapons would be at the forefront. HAARP can "dud" nukes in thier silos and reduce the opposition to the effective stoneage by destroying all electronics. If any nukes were launched, they could easily be destroyed in flight at any point in thier trajectory.

If either side wanted to be absolutely ruthless, it is possible to completely sterilize the opposition with the simple flip of a switch.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
LoL...steralize at the flip of the switch. No, your ideas of weapons are greatly imagined.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And Russia can barely fight Chechyans, what makes you think they could fight the USA?

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   

United States v.s. Russia?

You peope are stupid? Now whay would you bring this question up?
We've been there, done that from the 50's to the 90's! Your too late with this topic.
You would consider the topic on Syria or Iran, it's much more probable.
P.S. Palestine was never a country, a people only.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
LoL...steralize at the flip of the switch. No, your ideas of weapons are greatly imagined. Posted by Freemason? Hammerite?

Are they?

Ever done a bit of research into the "Tesla Howitzer"?

It is a mode that HAARP is known to be able to operate in. In very longwave transmissions, HAARP can transmit on the proper frequency to affect human brains. Given the proper tuning, energy input, and correct transmission architecture, you can effectively paralyze the human brain. Given a bit more work, you can effectively destroy the human brain.

More frightening than that, is what has been branded "Mindsnapper Mode", which can interfere with the electrochemical reactions that fuel all carbon based lifeforms. In this mode, with enough energy pumped in, it is possible to "sterilize" (and I mean this litterally) an entire region. In such a transmission even the bacteria and viruses in the area are killed. Total Sterilization.

This has happened in reality.

I have been told by an individual who has taken part in the HAARP program, that this in fact happened:

All HAARP facilities operate unmanned, for safety concerns of the operations crew. Gakona has remote links to NORAD, as well as Ft. Mead Md. The actual facility in Gakona is unmanned, and the building on site is simply to house the electronics.

Sometime in the late 90s, a technician crew was at Gakona. Information regarding exactly what they were doing is classified, but the antenna array was accidentally powered up to about 2 gwatts transmission while the crew was inside the building. After about 24 hours, with the crew not returning, and not responding to calls, phone or radio, a team was dispatched from Elmendorf AFB.

When they arrived, the technician crew was dead, and had been so since the antenna array spiked. The crew was tranported to Elmendorf where they underwent an autopsy, which found most internal organs essentially microwaved. Even the bacteria in thier bodies were dead, and the bodies never began to decay.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I suppose you've just gone up and visited HAARP yes?

No, your sources speculate a bit too much.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A few links regarding weaponization of HAARP

twm.co.nz...

Weather modification warfare in Cuba

www.amigospais-guaracabuya.org...

More weather warfare

www.freedomdomain.com...

Tesla Howitzer

www.totse.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
No, your sources speculate a bit too much. Posted by Hammerite? 5POF?

My source spent 2 weeks in Gakona finding out why those men died.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Will the US declare war on Russia?

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ��۟��ײ�׹��ۚ�
ٍ ��צ���� ��-������ ��, $tranger?
ԑ� ی���Ê ���.
��މչ �� �� ÿ���� ۚ�? �צ� ���� �æ��.

wea sdfsfwaroil dhuhkchuv? macdonaldslkbcv, grt mlkfdisneylandiry!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
some very interesting points in this thread!

Russia will be in the news ....when? im not sure but it will involve lots of blood shed ..........

I remember something back in the 90's about Turkey and Russia???
any one know what that was about???
(gee, i hate all this political stuff)

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I remember something back in the 90's about Turkey and Russia??? Posted by Helen670

Im not sure which incident you are referring to, but Russia has always been very nervous about Turkey, being a NATO nation so close to its borders. Any airborne traffic over Turkey is closely monitored, and usually has interceptors pacing it just inside Russias border.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
heres some info.....

www.bakuceyhan.org.uk...

www.google.com.au...:v0Ubz9pseuwC:meria.idc.ac.il/journal/1998/issue4/sasley.pdf+Russia+turkey+at+war+1990&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

thanks Dragonrider!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join