It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Accused of Inappropriate Sexual Behavior: Two Women Receive Financial Settlements

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

I am gonna step in for Liberty here......

So sit down, shut up, and allow this to go on until the conclusion. If he has nothing to hide, then you have nothing to defend him for

Where do you get off telling anyone to sit down and shut up? It's called FREE SPEECH, Fallen! Guess that does not matter to you. I mean after all you claim to be a staunch supporter of the village idoit, Obama!!

Who died and made you the authority on this case. Several on this thread have accused Cain of sexual assault! Many have pointed their finger and screamed GUILTY!! while having zero hard evidence most is circumstantial at best!!

It is up to the prosecutor to prove this accusations to be true, not for the defendant to prove them to be false.. Perhaps if you really understood the law you could post intelligently, not post on emotion but fact......

So tell me "all knowing" where is the evidence??

As for Obama, the press left him alone! They ever so carefully touched on his associations with scum bags and terrorists! There is a difference between The President and a person running for the Presidency.

Your boy, Obama evaded every question possible..... Now, I could give a rat's ass about who he slept with or his sexual orientation or his academic achievements. However, I care greatly that Obama or a sitting President actual be a legal citizen! The fact that he refused, evaded, blamed insane conspiracy theorists gave me great cause about his eligibility to hold office.

He has proven himself to be a trader with his nasty remarks and attitude towards Israel and Netanyahu!! He committed treason, when he placed a radical Islamist in DHS and gave the a special security clearance to our intell. This radical has direct ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. Obama is a divider not a uniter! He is racist and pulls the race card any chance he has!

I would prefer a "skirt chaser" to all of the above anyday!!

Pax

edit on 11/16/2011 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
I am gonna step in for Liberty here......

Liberty doesn't need anyone to step in for her. She is doing a great job of standing for herself.

Where do you get off telling anyone to sit down and shut up? It's called FREE SPEECH, Fallen!

It's called FREE SPEECH.
It works for EVERYONE!
Including Fallen.

Many have pointed their finger and screamed GUILTY!! while having zero hard evidence most is circumstantial at best!!

There's a lot more evidence pointing to Cain being a sexual predator than there is for Obama being a Kenyan.

So tell me "all knowing" where is the evidence??

I think they're keeping it with Obama's Kenyan birth records.

As for Obama, the press left him alone!

Perhaps because there was ZERO evidence of the silly rumors that he wasn't born here. ZERO!

Your boy, Obama evaded every question possible.....

That's strange. because I could have sworn I saw his birth certificates on the Internet, long and short form.

However, I care greatly that Obama or a sitting President actual be a legal citizen! The fact that he refused, evaded, blamed insane conspiracy theorists gave me great cause about his eligibility to hold office.

He refused to prove his citizenship? I've seen the proof myself. He answered the question many times. And yes, it IS an insane conspiracy theory. He put his life, religion, life story, information on his parents, his past, his family out there for ALL to see. Your choice to not believe it is YOUR problem, not his.

You're free to want a skirt-chaser in the office. I hope it's OK with you that some people might not.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Herman Cain blew it on a Libya question. Everyone is playing the clip over and over.
He could still be a great VP compared to VP Joe Biden.

---------
The dirty tricks crowd has already moved on to smearing Newt.
He is doing great in the polls but apparently is dirty with some $$$ taken for advising
Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac.

It appears that timing and perception are critical.
Hmmm......

Mitt Romney is only being attacked by Rick Perry.
I see the strategy now.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
The dirty tricks crowd has already moved on to smearing Newt. He is doing great in the polls but apparently is dirty with some $$$ taken for advising Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac.

Um... reporting on the ACTUAL illegal and morally questionable actions of a presidential candidate is NOT "dirty tricks" or a "smear".

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Asking Cain what his policy on Libya would be is now a "dirty trick"???

"Mr Cain what is your policy on Libya?"

WHOA HOLD ON THERE, Don't answer that question Herman, it's a DIRTY TRICK!

You know, the real dirty trick is that corporate shills like Herman Cain got this far in the debates being this clueless about foreign policy with countries like Ubek-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan.

This guy is a comedian, keep him locked up in a board room somewhere where he can grope all the women he wants and shuck and jive for the money men like the Koch Bros.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow...people are going nuts in this thread. I haven't really read this thread before because this issue is already over. I was curious because it is staying on active.

This is just one of many problems Cain has at the moment...he is screwing up right and left these days. And for people to ask "why did these women come out now"....because when he denied the first two cases...other women thought it was important for everyone to know that Cain has a history of this kind of behavior.

5 women...multiple people confirming their stories...financial settlements...when Cain claims he doesn't remember ANY of this...that is suspect. When he later claims he has magically conjured up some hidden memories...that is just more
Cain is trying to hide something...that is clear...and to do it he is trying to trash these women's image (hint: not a smart thing to do when you are accused of sexual harrasment/assault). He is making jokes about other victims (Anita Hill) and he is using gender insulting terms (Princess Nancy). For anyone to say "Oh, Cain is 100% innocent"...I think they have their head buried deeply somewhere.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter if Cain is guilty or not...he failed at handling the situation in a respectable way, and he is paying for it. He is already failing hard in the polls and people are already looking to Newt as the next challenger to Romney. Cain's campaign has ended IMO...I actually hope he still wins the nomination because Obama would wipe the floor with him.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You don't need dirty tricks to smear Newt...he does a fine job of that himself.

Newt has more dirty laundry than any of the candidates...and people say he is "winning" debates...but he isn't answering a single question...he just bashes Obama on every answer he has.

That shows what GOP voters are looking for...they want an attack dog...not someone who will be good for the country. Which is fine with me, because that will fail in the General Election when substance matters.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

You don't need dirty tricks to smear Newt...he does a fine job of that himself.

Newt has more dirty laundry than any of the candidates...and people say he is "winning" debates...but he isn't answering a single question...he just bashes Obama on every answer he has.

That shows what GOP voters are looking for...they want an attack dog...not someone who will be good for the country. Which is fine with me, because that will fail in the General Election when substance matters.

Yes, Newt truly is mired in a mess made by himself.

Maybe he can talk his way out of it. Bill Clinton did.
Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
This guy is a comedian, keep him locked up in a board room somewhere where he can grope all the women he wants and shuck and jive for the money men like the Koch Bros.

He is a comedian. I laugh at him all the time. I loved what he said about Kissinger's help...

"I just apprecate the fact that he was kind enough to spend some time and give me his perspective on the Middle East and a lot of these other countries around the world.

Is this a good time for Cain to be learning about foreign policy regarding "a lot of these other countries around the world"? Yeah, he's funny, all right.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Wow...people are going nuts in this thread. I haven't really read this thread before because this issue is already over. I was curious because it is staying on active.

This is just one of many problems Cain has at the moment...he is screwing up right and left these days. And for people to ask "why did these women come out now"....because when he denied the first two cases...other women thought it was important for everyone to know that Cain has a history of this kind of behavior.

5 women...multiple people confirming their stories...financial settlements...when Cain claims he doesn't remember ANY of this...that is suspect. When he later claims he has magically conjured up some hidden memories...that is just more
Cain is trying to hide something...that is clear...and to do it he is trying to trash these women's image (hint: not a smart thing to do when you are accused of sexual harrasment/assault). He is making jokes about other victims (Anita Hill) and he is using gender insulting terms (Princess Nancy). For anyone to say "Oh, Cain is 100% innocent"...I think they have their head buried deeply somewhere.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter if Cain is guilty or not...he failed at handling the situation in a respectable way, and he is paying for it. He is already failing hard in the polls and people are already looking to Newt as the next challenger to Romney. Cain's campaign has ended IMO...I actually hope he still wins the nomination because Obama would wipe the floor with him.

It doesn't matter about Herman Cain anymore. They have already moved on.
That clip on the Libya question is devastating.
Remember the Howard Dean Clip? Heeeeeeyaaaaaa!!! over & over......bye..bye Howard.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Asking Cain what his policy on Libya would be is now a "dirty trick"???

"Mr Cain what is your policy on Libya?"

WHOA HOLD ON THERE, Don't answer that question Herman, it's a DIRTY TRICK!

You know, the real dirty trick is that corporate shills like Herman Cain got this far in the debates being this clueless about foreign policy with countries like Ubek-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan.

The Libya question was NOT a dirty trick. Herman Cain looked incompetent.
It is what it is. He is still a good VP candidate. All he needs to do is sit down and
have an hour long conversation with Condoleezza Rice.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It is what it is. He is still a good VP candidate.

You do know that if something happens to the president, the VP takes the job, right? You're OK with having an incompetent man first in line for the presidency?

I am not.

I would make a better president than Herman Cain.
Dude, YOU would make a better president than Herman Cain...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Gloria Cain interview. Part 1, 2 and 3

Greta Van Susteren interview with Gloria Cain. I couldn't find this on you tube and I don't know how to add the video's in the format it's in, but this link will take you to the interview.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty
Gloria Cain interview. Part 1, 2 and 3

Greta Van Susteren interview with Gloria Cain. I couldn't find this on you tube and I don't know how to add the video's in the format it's in, but this link will take you to the interview.

I haven't watched any of her interviews...because I don't care and they don't matter. Heard some clips, but not watched any of the full interviews.

Of course she is going to back up her husband...saying that it doesn't sound like something he would do is expected coming from a wife.

Is there any wife out there that says that sexually assaulting someone sounds exactly like their husband???

Her comments don't give any credibility to Cain...why aren't his past co-workers coming out to back him up? Why are the only people we hear from his past are calling him out on this behavior???

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

You do know that if something happens to the president, the VP takes the job, right? You're OK with having an incompetent man first in line for the presidency?

I am not.

Heyyyyyyyyy

Herman Cain had a very long brain fart!

He's practically a rocket scientist and for a man, .... it's rare but he also has common sense. The man is hardly incompetent.

edit. At least he knows what country he's in

edit on 16-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

All he needs to do is sit down and
have an hour long conversation with Condoleezza Rice.

All you need to know about world diplomacy, in one hour or less with Dr. Rice, eh?

Thanks but no thanks, I'd just as soon as keep a neocon like Rice out of it. No offense to Condoleeza, but she's unfortunately indoctrinated to her parties neocon policies.

Why not pick up an "Idiot's Guide to Foreign Policy" while you're at it?

Nothing like waiting until AFTER you decide to run for president to start learning about foreign policy.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Heyyyyyyyyy :lol;
He's practically a rocket scientist and for a man, .... it's rare but he also has common sense. The man is hardly incompetent.

Is this a serious statment or sarcasm???

When a man answers every debate quesiton with "999"...including non-economic questions....you can't say that he has common sense.

Or maybe I'm comparing apples and oranges

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I am not.

I still like his 9 - 9 - 9 plan.
-------
You see this is why businessmen fall down when standing next to a slick talking politician.
One big slip up and it's very hard to recover.
------
Joe Biden isn't exactly someone to brag about.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by sweetliberty

Heyyyyyyyyy :lol;

Is this a serious statment or sarcasm???

When a man answers every debate quesiton with "999"...including non-economic questions....you can't say that he has common sense.

Or maybe I'm comparing apples and oranges

It's serious about the common sense (although he is a man, lol).
He has a plan and if people truly looked at the plan, it would make a lot of sense. The problem is people seek his plan from other sources and not from his site.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

His 999 plan sucks. It would raise taxes on the poor...significantly. It would overnight increase the cost of all goods. And it wouldn't change the fact that corporations could still dodge the corporate tax by keeping profits overseas.

Biden is an idiot...I hope he is replaced....by Hillary Clinton

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join