It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Accused of Inappropriate Sexual Behavior: Two Women Receive Financial Settlements

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
The Libya question was NOT a dirty trick. Herman Cain looked incompetent.
It is what it is. He is still a good VP candidate.

You do know that if something happens to the president, the VP takes the job, right? You're OK with having an incompetent man first in line for the presidency?

I am not.

I would make a better president than Herman Cain.
Dude, YOU would make a better president than Herman Cain...

Heyyyyyyyyy

Herman Cain had a very long brain fart!

He's practically a rocket scientist and for a man, .... it's rare but he also has common sense. The man is hardly incompetent.

edit. At least he knows what country he's in

edit on 16-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

Call it what you want.
I saw the clip and said well it's over.
-------------
All of the networks have been playing it over and over just like the famous Howard Dean clip.
Bill Clinton could have answered that Libya question half asleep.
Really, he could!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

LOL, Cain is looking a lot like Lois Griffin in an episode of Family Guy.

Q: Mr. Cain what do you intend to do about Iran?
A: 9-9-9

Q: Mr. Cain how will you resolve trade disputes with China?
A: 9-9-9

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Eurisko2012

His 999 plan sucks. It would raise taxes on the poor...significantly. It would overnight increase the cost of all goods. And it wouldn't change the fact that corporations could still dodge the corporate tax by keeping profits overseas.

Biden is an idiot...I hope he is replaced....by Hillary Clinton

Not quite but you're close.
I think it will be Hillary Clinton taking over for Obama in January 2012.
Her VP will probably be John Kerry.

--------
The best thing about the 9 - 9 - 9 plan is that it trashes the current tax code.
It was never really Herman Cains plan. He got it from someone else and then
refused to reveal his name.
--------
Steve Forbes had a similar plan years ago. Flat 15% .....remember?
edit on 16-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

People want to get information from an unbiased source...Cain's website isn't exactly an unbiased source when analyzing his own plan.

At the very least....wage earners get slapped with an 18% tax...if companies pass their 9% tax onto the consumer...it is closer to 27%.

But the rich get their capital gains at 0%...that is ridiculous.

It also punishes people who have to spend the majority of their income...which is most of middle and lower class. If you have extra money that you invest or save...you get a tax break.

His plan is directed towards the rich...and it sucks.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Gloria Cain interview. Part 1, 2 and 3

Greta Van Susteren interview with Gloria Cain. I couldn't find this on you tube and I don't know how to add the video's in the format it's in, but this link will take you to the interview.

I haven't watched any of her interviews...because I don't care and they don't matter. Heard some clips, but not watched any of the full interviews.

Of course she is going to back up her husband...saying that it doesn't sound like something he would do is expected coming from a wife.

Is there any wife out there that says that sexually assaulting someone sounds exactly like their husband???

Her comments don't give any credibility to Cain...why aren't his past co-workers coming out to back him up? Why are the only people we hear from his past are calling him out on this behavior???

People bitch because she wasn't speaking out for her husband and now that she does... they don't bother to hear her AND bitch because she chooses to support him, trust him.

Actually I will have to look up the article that gave attention to his business supporters who back him up.
I'll post it on here when I find it.

One more thing.
The real man, Herman Cain, is more than the bits and pieces that are paraded on the msm, that make him look foolish. Thats their job, puppets.

If anyone disagrees with that, than Obama is certainly a one term president

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

LOL.

It appears Cain got his tax plan from Sim City ( www.huffingtonpost.com... ), his inspiration from Pokemon ( nymag.com... ) and now we see that he got his debate skills from Family Guy.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Nah...Clinton can't challenge Obama...she would of already had to make a move. No one is challenging Obama on the Dems side.

The 999 plan may trash the old code...but it replaces it with a worse system. I thought Republicans were all about no tax increases???

The 999 plan would be the biggest tax increase on the middle and lower class in a very very long time. It's a plan that benefits the rich...I don't know how people don't see this.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Nah...Clinton can't challenge Obama...she would of already had to make a move. No one is challenging Obama on the Dems side.

The 999 plan may trash the old code...but it replaces it with a worse system. I thought Republicans were all about no tax increases???

The 999 plan would be the biggest tax increase on the middle and lower class in a very very long time. It's a plan that benefits the rich...I don't know how people don't see this.

Have you noticed Bill Clinton attacking Obama?
Have you noticed the polling data appearing showing Hillary polling very well against
all of the GOP candidates?
Time Magazine Poll: Oct. 2011 Hillary:55% / Mitt Romney: 38%
Hillary: 58% / Rick Perry: 32%
The 9% unemployment number is an albatross wrapped around Obamas neck.
Just ask James Carville.
---------
BTW, here is the Herman Cain flop for those who have not seen it.

edit on 16-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Call it what you want. I saw the clip and said well it's over. ------------- All of the networks have been playing it over and over just like the famous Howard Dean clip. Bill Clinton could have answered that Libya question half asleep. Really, he could!

I haven't been watching tv or keeping up today, .... still working.

Sugar low? Brain freeze? Regardless playing it over and over has even effected you, a supporter.
They know their stuff, the msm.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No arguments about the current GOP establishment being a charachiture of true conservatism.

The current GOP establishment represents a mix of moneyed interests and the relatively recent movement of the evangelical right into the political arena.

True conservatives care not about religion....government should not be speaking about religion or pandering to religion...it is an intrusion...it is "big government". Doesn't mean candidates cannot be religious, just keep it the hell out of politics...small gov, not big.

True conservatives do not champion corporations, they believe in free markets whenever possible. The current GOP establishment has confused defending capitalism with defending and advocating for large corporations. They are not the same thing. True conservatives would look to foster competitiveness at every turn, rather than advocate for and defend large corporations, or as the GOP comedically call them "the Job Creators".

True conservatives do not want to spend trillions on military adventures around the world...that is Neo-Conservatism. We only need to spend enough to defend ourselves...not democratize the world in our ethnocentric worldview.

I like to imagine a compromising DC...where democrats tend to overreach in what they think Government should do...and conservatives keep them in check, constraining the size of government...and ideally you end up with a government ONLY where it needs to be...and both are uninterested in corporate protectionism, bailouts, subsidies, and spreading American Democracey abroad by military force etc.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

He just needed to do his homework. It's not hard to do.
Condolezza Rice could have done it over the phone.
It's called a National Security Briefing.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The 9% unemployment number is an albatross wrapped around Obamas neck.

Come Novemebr 2012, the unemployment rate will be in the Low 8's/Upper 7's. It's a slow recovery, but we are indisputably recovering. At that point the voting public will have decide if a new, untested Potus can do better.

The GOP will make the case they can, which is not true...President Obama will make the case that he could have done better without Obstructionism from the GOP, which will be a half-truth...since neither side could significantly speed recovery since government isn't designed to handle down-turns of this magnitude.

The economy will recover at it's own pace.

The Obama stimulas was a temporary improvement and then we returned to the same pace of recovery we would be at if there wasn't a stimulas.

The GOP inspired Downgrade during the debt ceiling debacle aslo created a downward hit...also temporary...and now we are on the same sluggish recovery path.

And in the meanwhile both sides will lie and say they can fix it if they just had more power!

We are recovering...very...very..slowly. Which might not be the worst thing, because the bubble then burst economy isn't healthy.

There will be no dramatic changes to the economy over the next year...but we will get slightly better.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
NBC Hypes Cain's Pause... as Disqualifying Moment; ignores Obama's "Lazy" Remark reply to post by Eurisko2012

"The power of suggestion".
You know, it's freaky to sit back and observe people (that includes myself of course!).
I read here on ATS about blue and red pills, the hypnotics of the MSM, the koolaid, the who's-the-most-popular high school mentality, and so on...but when I step back, yikes... it's frightening.

Soon I'll be in need of the drugs from the MSM (flashy lights and looping news/social issues/who's reputation is destroyed, and I'll seek out my dose of the mind drug

Regardless if Cain is nominated or not, it's freaky to see the pull the MSM has on us.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Obama is also surrounded by 2 illegalities.

Fast & Furious Scandal: Eric Holder will probably fall on his sword with this one.

Solyndra Scandal: Obama has his fingerprints all over this one. He put the U.S. taxpayer in the
backseat in case of a default. He was warned to pass it through the Justice department for
approval but said to push it through now.

Remember the thing Bill Clinton always said? Okay, mistakes were made but there were NO
illegalities.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Why not pick up an "Idiot's Guide to Foreign Policy" while you're at it?.

Biden is an idiot...I hope he is replaced....by Hillary Clinton

Ooh! I hadn't even considered that Obama may change his running mate. That would be very interesting!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No conspiracy on this one.

Herman Cain just fumbled the question while on TV.

It was a simple question. I could have answered it easily.
-----
His response had - not ready for prime time - written all over it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No conspiracy on this one.

Herman Cain just fumbled the question while on TV.

It was a simple question. I could have answered it easily.
-----
His response had - not ready for prime time - written all over it.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, lol. It's the MSM looping. I can understand and respect your position, you probably didn't need to hear it but once to come to your position.

What's crazy is the constant MSM looping and how they make mountains out of mull-hills.
Sorry, lol, I'm having an "ah hah" moment

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

NBC Hypes Cain's Pause... as Disqualifying Moment; ignores Obama's "Lazy" Remark reply to post by Eurisko2012

Please....Maybe NBC didn't quote it because it is BS to claim that he called Americans et al. Lazy!

He was talking to CEOs at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation conferance (APEC) meeting and was saying that they have gotten a "little lazy" specifically in attracting new business to America...

So yes...he called American CEOs "a little lazy" and only in regards to attracting new business to the country..

He did not call all Americans Lazy or even American CEOs lazy beyond the specific area of attracting international investment.

Under this propagandidst logic, the next time Mitt Romney calls his son Lazy for not cutting the lawn, we can all shout "Romney thinks Americans are Lazy"!!!

Obama told a group of CEOs today that the United States has gotten “lazy” and that America lost its hunger in promoting itself in a global marketplace.

“We’ve been a little bit lazy over the last couple of decades. We’ve kind of taken for granted — ‘Well, people would want to come here’ — and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America,” he told the CEOs who are gathered on the sidelines of the annual Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) meetings, which the United States is hosting this year in Hawaii.

BTW - This is what seperates most of the nonsense that originates from the right wing media machine and the left.

Scratch the surface of most right wing stories and you find BS.

Scratch the surface of a a story that the Right labels left wing, but is actually just plain news, and you find court settlements and multiple public accusers.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
When Cain clearly screws up and we can watch the video and make our own judgments about it, it's considered "hyping", but when the MSM (and Romney) purposely misquotes Obama and spins it to be an insult to all Americans, that is somehow comparable?

I've said it a hundred times. but when you see one word quoted, you should ask questions:

Obama says Americans are "lazy".

Yes, he used the word lazy. But the similarity stops there. That's why that's the only word they could legally quote. Because it's TOTALLY out of context. One word quoted is a warning sign. Look for the truth.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I spoke to Sgt. Brian Muller this afternoon about the LVA software his department is said to be testing. I took notes as best I could while Sgt. Muller explained what the Dept hoped to gain in testing the LVA software.

He said the department is always interested in any new (electronic) technologies that might help them to get to the crux of subject. The LVA isn't the only device they've tested but due to budget cuts they didn't finish the "official report" of the test.
He mentioned that there are several videos, interviews out there (locally) that the department participated in, of the LVA software. I think I'll do a search for them when time permits. He mentioned "Channel 7" and National Geographic as examples of who did the interviews.
Sgt. Muller also explained that, yes, indeed, there are some confident lier's out there. He added, as the software flashed a word, if the word switched to an opposite word easily, and repeatedly, he knew there might be some deceptions surrounding the question. His instincts would tell him to ask related questions in the chance there was something amiss.
The LVA software was tested in other departments at the sheriff's office. At the time of the budget cuts, it's my understanding they were going to have the "background investigators" use the LVA software.
He contacted Lynn Robbinson, President of Layered Voice Technologies at some point, probably in the beginning of the testing, asking for a list of other agencies who have tested or are testing the software.
He said he contacted some of the 30 or so agencies, asking them what they might have concluded.
After asking him about the list of "users", "testers", he gave me Lynn Robbinson's phone number, explaining that he moved offices and he's not sure where the list was.
I mentioned to him that the LVA software is claimed to be 95% accurate and what he thought about that.
He paused and said it would depend on "what they (the owners) considered accurate".
It sounded like Sgt. Muller was impressed with the software, he didn't down his experience with it.
I know this sloppy interview I gave him didn't reveal much more than we already know but ..... uhm....

I did phone Lynn Robbinson and I left a message inviting her to this thread. I mentioned the "list" before leaving my phone number and email address.
I have her email now and I'll send her the invitation again, more proper this time. My phone skills are very good so I don't think I sounded off the wall at all, lol. It's my note taking that needs improvement, I'll be ready this time if she calls.
Eta: I'll be sure to request as much as possible via email! The phone interviews aren't much in the way of proof or facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join