It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Accused of Inappropriate Sexual Behavior: Two Women Receive Financial Settlements

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Just pointing out the common nature between her affair with Cain and the other women who claimed he groped them - all had appeared to approach Cain for employment. Makes you wonder about his attitude towards women.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Just pointing out the common nature between her affair with Cain and the other women who claimed he groped them - all had appeared to approach Cain for employment. Makes you wonder about his attitude towards women.

I apologize if I misunderstood your post.
I hadn't heard this latest woman was seeking employment from Mr. Cain but it's all still fresh in the news.
Herman Cain should either fight back hard and fast, with more than just words or he should bow out gracefully, imo.
It's the bozo currently occupying the White House that the other Republicans should be focused on while Cain should straighten up this mess.
With so much turmoil going on in America and around the world, this subject seems trivial, well maybe not trivial to his wife but trivial while countries economies collapse and threats of nuclear war.
2012 can't come soon enough

edit on 28-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

No problem. The shame in all this is the distraction it causes to all the other candidates. Viable candidates like Jon Huntsman and especially Ron Paul who end up taking a backseat to Herman Cain and his shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by Indigo5

Same story too - she went to Herman Cain seeking employment - guess she decided it was easier to give in to his sexual demands. Wonder what sort of job is worth a 13-year affair? This guy just oozes sleaze.

Women are not victims to men just because they need a job but end up sleeping with someone who employs.
If someone has an affair with a married man/woman, they are just as sleazy as the weak married puke, geez.

I am not sure Blackmarketeer was claiming this woman was a "victim"...didn't read it that way.

But I agree with what you are saying...in this circumstance the victim is the organization that the person who is abusing their authority is employed by...and all of it's employees who discover if they are a good looking woman, their options are limited by whether they will sell their bodies or not...and the other employees who don't get a job or promoted despite being qualified because someone else traded sexual favors.

Originally posted by sweetliberty
they are just as sleazy as the weak married puke, .......

Both are cowards (if it was a sexual affair like she claims).
edit on 28-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: sp

So you have come around to the idea that Herman cain might not be the best President?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I am not sure Blackmarketeer was claiming this woman was a "victim"...didn't read it that way.

He wrote...

Same story too - she went to Herman Cain seeking employment - guess she decided it was easier to give in to his sexual demands. Wonder what sort of job is worth a 13-year affair? This guy just oozes sleaze.

*(bolding mine)

I didn't hear Ginger White mention she was seeking employment from Herman Cain nor did I hear her speak of giving in to his sexual demands. She said she was impressed with him while hearing him at a conference or something similar to that.
Ginger White (if the claims of an affair are true, lol) is as much a home wrecker as Herman Cain. She has no tact and is a serious job-hopper who blows from one job to another when the wind kicks up.
If what she claims is true, she had a part time sweet-brown sugar daddy and the thrill of knowing more about Herman Cain's life than his own wife knew

She's a pitiful woman seeking compassion, attention, and even forgiveness (via the pout on her face) all the while appointing herself a sacrificial lamb for the sake of supporting her like minded sister's. Sisters who are devoid of credible evidence but expect here say to be enough. ATS sets standards higher than many people of the Nation.
Karma will prevail.

Herman Cain, if all the allegations are true, managed to beat stage 4 colon cancer while chasing the other white meat but limited it to a span of three years while managing the NRA, in his forty something years of working. Maybe it was the scare of having cancer or maybe it's the imagination of lonely Chicago women

If true, Herman Cain is not, imo, worthy of leading our great nation and great people. Not because of his desire to whore around but because his word is worth nothing to me. If true, deception comes easy to him. If he can cause such harm to his loved one's, imagine the harm his lies could cause those he isn't up-close and intimate with (as a sitting President).
Unlike those on the left, I don't excuse swarthy liers for my self interest.

On the other hand, wouldn't that be amazing if he was actually set up? (I can say that here on ats right?)

edit on 29-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: I pity anyone in Gloria Cain's sites... Go Gloria Go!!! hehe

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Ginger White has admitted she knew this affair was immoral and wrong. She said she knew that at the start of the affair and that Cain was a married man. I don't hold that against her, she admitted it was wrong. Not illegal mind you, just immoral.

Now what's Cain's excuse? He can live in denial all he wants but he can't cover this up anymore. 5 women accusing him of sexual harassment and one admitting a 13-year affair.

But don't pity Herman Cain, he's in this race for the money and the book plugs. After the primary he'll go on the tour circuit and rake in the dough. He was never a serious candidate, just a comedian and con artist. I wonder if he'll refund all that donor campaign money from people who that he was in the race for real?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Ginger White has admitted she knew this affair was immoral and wrong. She said she knew that at the start of the affair and that Cain was a married man. I don't hold that against her, she admitted it was wrong. Not illegal mind you, just immoral.

Admitting something is wrong doesn't mean a lesson was learned. Ginger White has no remorse and can't get her own man, so she goes after someone elses man.
Nevertheless, Herman Cain is the one who's married and the one to blame if in fact there was an affair.
Regardless, confessions shouldn't automatically be considered a free pass. It's not illegal, no, but it's life changing for many people. It would take a long time and a lot of patience regain the trust and respect from those you hurt. Most marriages/relationships don't survive such betrayal.

She doesn't warrant any passes. Maybe if she truly ended the affair on her own accord, then contacted Gloria Cain before tshtf, then waited for the "political tsunami" to hit her before covering her ass, I would certainly entertain the idea of not holding it against her. That would appear more like a woman who is in the best interest of women and not just women who seek the lime light with sparse evidence . She would also appear to actually have some core convictions.

If Herman Cain had this extended affair, he's by far more guilty than Ginger White is, of course, because he's the one who's married and who made a vow to another.

For me, it's all speculation but it seems more likely true than not (the affair).
If it's true, Herman Cain should have never considered running for President without first getting all of his skeletons out of the closet.
I don't expect anyone to be perfect but we can't continue to excuse indiscretions from someone who can look you in the eyes and lie so easily. Isn't that the definition of insanity, lol.
We can't afford "politics as usual".

edit on 29-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Ginger White has no remorse and can't get her own man, so she goes after someone elses man.

The fact that she is making a public admission of her affair and acknowledging it's wrongness shows remorse on her part. It's Cain who is showing no remorse and is only blaming his former mistress.

Cain is proof-positive that some people let power go to their heads. He was just a CEO of a restaurant association and he got into this much trouble with several women who went to him for help, what would happen if he became president?

I'd be willing to bet Ginger White won't be the last woman to come forward with an acknowledgement of an affair with him. He seems to have been a serial philanderer.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Your remorseful home wrecker was just quoted as saying (paraphrasing from the radio news)... "I don't think (pause) Herman Cain would be a good president"... It's from a CNN interview but I couldn't find it yet.
Thank God we have her around to help us women ... oh wait, it's still all about her.

Sorry but I'm done with all of the soap opera news. At least she can pay her rent now and throw away the eviction notice

________________________________________________________________________________________
eta:

"Beyond reassessing his campaign, he probably needs to understand that he is a distracter for what's going on right now and we should move on," said West, a Republican congressman who represents Florida. West says Cain is no longer the front-running alternative to Romney -- a role once held by candidates Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry, and that now belongs to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Rep. Allen West says Cain a distraction; move on.
Good advice.
Edit again: This is a tweet from Allen West...twitter.com...#!/AllenWest

I am not telling Cain to step down. That's his decision. But lets stop talking about "alleged incidents" & start talking about real issues!

edit on 30-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: link

edit on 30-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I was just reading the following article: Cain to meet with wife amid affair claims, dropping poll numbers

And happened across this quote from Herman Cain:

Asked by the newspaper about reports of text messages he had exchanged with White, Cain confirmed that the woman had sent him about 70 such messages between October 22 and November 18 including some "asking for financial assistance."

"She was out of work and had trouble paying her bills and I had known her as a friend," Cain said. "She wasn't the only friend who I had helped in these tough economic times, and so her messages to me were relating to 'need money for rent' or whatever the case may be. I don't remember all the specifics."

Then I reflected back just a few short weeks ago when Herman Cain made the following statement in reference to the OWS protestors:

If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself."

So, now I sit here wondering why Cain did not convey this same message to Ms. White. Well, I wonder in the rhetorical sense; as I believe we all know why he provided her with "financial assistance".

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Herman Cain is looking sad these days. Huffpost uncovered a pathetic attempt by his campaign on his web site that "Women for Herman Cain" (here) in which women can add comments of support for Herman Cain, was in reality using stock photo art for these women. So are the comment real? Phony? Desperate attempt by Cain to appear to still have the support of women (even if he had to write the comments himself)?

Herman & Gloria Cain's Problems Go Way Back: Report
Women for Herman Cain
Four happy young women holding their thumbs up (Shutterstock images)

PS: Cain's campaign removed the stock photo images but sadly for them huffpost caught it.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join