It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Accused of Inappropriate Sexual Behavior: Two Women Receive Financial Settlements

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Ladies I ask you, if some man had touched your crotch and then forced your head towards his lap, would this be your response?

I don't know if you're male or female, but I can totally understand a woman referencing her man when approached sexually by another man. I've done it myself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Last year, a man in the parking lot of Albertson's approached me and asked me if I would join him for a beer. He hit on me. I smiled and thanked him but said, "I don't think my husband would like that too much". It's VERY natural and almost a base instinct for a woman who is being propositioned to mention that she's already taken.

My first thought when I heard that she'd mentioned her boyfriend was that she thought Herman was hitting on her (however clumsily) and she wanted to let him know that she was taken.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by sweetliberty

Has your investigation into voice analysis yielded any results?

Watch this...www.cnn.com...

Then watch a Cain interview about his current inappropriate behavior.

edit on 13-11-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

Thanks for sharing the video. This is fascinating imo.
I learned a long time ago that there is an exception to every rule.
The only reason I say that is because we tend to "know just enough to be dangerous" to our self and others and I think Ms. Meyers would agree with me too.
For instance, in earlier posts, BH applied what she learned about this (can't remember if she knew that from the video) and questioned the possibility of a lie, linking Gloria Cain's head movements with the question she (G.C.) was responding to.
BH's observation is understandable of course but to the trained eye, Gloria Cain's movements could have been something different and still truthful.
Mrs. Cain could have been moving her head in the "no" movement simply because (in her inner thoughts) she was expressing "NO, the hussy is a damn lier! Don't tread on my husband!"

Ok, that might have been ever so slightly exaggerated but I don't find it uncommon for someone to be speaking to another person, telling her perception of the truth and at the same time reacting to the question in two different ways of the truth

I'm not stretching things or excusing anyone. I was interrogated by a couple of Military Police Officers who knew just enough to be dangerous to me and to them. They grilled me, made false accusations and even went so far as to tell me I will go to jail on attempted murder charges. They continued to harass me, even telling me that my eye movements told them I was lying.

The truth was no one was injured (except my poor windshield, from an ex boyfriend) and it was he who attacked me.
I thank my lucky stars my ex bf told the truth. The loser MP's had me pegged seriously seriously wrong
Update on LA County Sheriff's Dept and Forsyth County Sheriff's Dept...
I made a total of two phone calls a piece and this morning an email sent to each.
I was told a response could take up to five days.
The emails will be shared on this thread as soon as I get them

edit on 15-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: sentence clairty

edit on 15-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

The whole story wreaks of BS!!

Whose story?

And what would these, mostly republican people have to gain by offering their personal and professional lives for certain character assisination? Quite a conspiracy would need to be constructed to recruit these disparate people from all across the country and ask most of them to become the victim of their own parties smear machine.

Sharon Bialek, lifelong Republican
Alledges that Herman Cain came on to her in an innapropriate way and looked to trade ...well...
a job for a job.
BTW - Personally I am guilty of innapropriate humor sometimes, feel free to boo and hiss at your screen.

Dr. Victor Zuckerman, Pediatrician and registered Republican.
Confirms that Sharon Bialek told him at the time of the incident that Herman Cain had touched her innapropropriately and that they had discussed the matter since then prior to her going public

Steve Deace, Syndicated Conservative Talk Show Host
Claims Cain said inappropriate things to his female staff.

Karen Kraushaar, A spokesperson for the United States Treasury Department, a non-political, non-appointed position. One of the two women who recieved a settlement. Went public only after the news media "outed" her identity.

Chris Wilson, Former NRA employee and current Republican Pollster working for Rick Perry.
Said he witnessed Herman Cain sexually harassing a woman at a Virginia restaurant. An intern a couple of years out of college. According to him the intern left the NRA to avoid Cain's advancements.

An anonymous woman who used to work at the NRA who never filed a complaint. Apparently she was tracked down via sources who directed Politico to her, but she refuses to go public.

Donna Donella, 40, US AID worker claims Cain asked her to set up a dinner with an Egyptian woman while Cain was in Egypt, then asked HER out after she refused to arrange the dinner.

NRA Confirms that they paid two settlements for Sexual Harrasment charges aimed at Cain.

So I ask again...whose story is BS? Because I haven't seen any evidence that any of these folks are lieing.

Maybe with a little research you could discover they all lived in the same high-rise building that housed David Axelrod and 2000 other plus people a decade ago when the plot against Cain was hatched?

Do you think the Syndicated Conservative talk show host is part of a Democrat scheme? He has just been playing the role of outspoken right wing idealogue his whole life waiting for this moment?

Do you suspect that the Republican Peditrician is hard up for cash and is secretly getting money to support his ex-girlfriends story? I have kids and pay the Pediatrician bills, belkieve me...even the bad ones make a pretty penny.

Whose story again is BS?

edit on 15-11-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty
BH's observation is understandable of course but to the trained eye, Gloria Cain's movements could have been something different and still truthful.

My observation was understandable? I certainly hope so. This was my observation:

"She was shaking her head 'no' when she said that he totally respects women."

Now, I realize that you have decided that MEANS that I think she's lying, but that is your mistake. I was making an observation. I'm a bit tired of stressing it, but you have taken what I said in this thread again and again, and extrapolated meaning that I didn't put out there and then tried to hold me accountable for it. I've pointed this out to you several times, yet you continue with the assumptions, which is absolutely your choice. I just want to make sure others know my position every time you incorrectly state it for me.

It is possible she's lying, but it's just as possible that, as you said, Gloria Cain's movements could have been something different and still truthful.

I will not continue to argue my position with you, since you obviously know it better than I do. But if you continue to incorrectly state what I think, I will correct it for others who are reading.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Now, I realize that you have decided that MEANS that I think she's lying, but that is your mistake. I was making an observation. I'm a bit tired of stressing it, but you have taken what I said in this thread again and again, and extrapolated meaning that I didn't put out there and then tried to hold me accountable for it. I've pointed this out to you several times, yet you continue with the assumptions, which is absolutely your choice. I just want to make sure others know my position every time you incorrectly state it for me.

Take a deep breath BH, I don't care if you take it out on me but I haven't been calling you on anything for a very long time now!
As you seem to be explaining......... it's not always easy to communicate on here and I sincerely apologize for pissing you off with what I wrote.
I understand you stand in the middle, taking a stand for very little, covering your ass as much as possible.
I prefer the middle myself but I won't imagine I can always take that stand, I'm not going to fight upstream for the sake of a stance that's impossible to hold.
It's no secret you work hard for that title, middle of the road...
Keep up the work

Cheers
Edit: She could be lying, sure, but I know from real-time experience that some-knowledge can be dangerous as stated in my last post to Whaaa

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Edit: She could be lying, sure, but I know from real-time experience that some-knowledge can be dangerous as stated in my last post to Whaaa

In this case it isn't the knowledge that's dangerous. It's the denial and/or lying when ideologies or ambition get in the way of common sense.

Obtuse rhetoric and strawman arguments are all to common when in a defensive mindset; it's pretty transparent.

perhaps a little refresher.........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and as a poker player I use these indicators to tell when my opponent is bluffing/lying.

www.1struleofpoker.com...
www.twoplustwo.com...

both Mr. and Mrs. Cain are lying their assoff.

Also good information can be acquired if you have a working knowledge of NLP

www.holisticonline.com...

edit on 15-11-2011 by whaaa because: k*k

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I will not continue to argue my position with you, since you obviously know it better than I do. But if you continue to incorrectly state what I think, I will correct it for others who are reading.

Pot meet kettle!
If you feel I'm distorting your image and stance, please do continue to correct but to say I'm the one who's doing this is false and there's much more to your reaction to me than you're showing which is a habit you seem to have when engaged in your middle of the road tactics.
That previous paragraph IS my observation. It's so ironic that you target me

There are far too many holes in this sex scandal. I'm sorry if it hasn't ended in a timely manner.
Just as the Cain could be telling the truth, so could the comedic trio.
If you can't call out the posters who you've been correcting for days now, then go back and see the timeline so you can snarl at them.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Obtuse rhetoric and strawman arguments are all to common when in a defensive mindset; it's pretty transparent.

Please quote what you're referring to.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I understand you stand in the middle, taking a stand for very little, covering your ass as much as possible.

Sweet Jesus! I stand for very little? I take stands on MANY things, and quite vocally! Have you read my posts on equal rights, gun control, big government, abortion and just about any political position you can name??? It actually makes me laugh that you say that.

On this Cain issue, I'm striving to remain fairly neutral, yes, because we don't have all the information. (I do lean toward his guilt, but I'm not ready to go there just yet.) And on some issues, I can see both sides, but for you to stay that I stand for very little just means that you don't know me very well. I do reserve judgment where 'facts' are unsubstantiated, but once I know the evidence, I take a stand.

Now... covering my ass? I have no idea what you mean by that. I can't imagine why I would have to cover my ass...

You say you sincerely apologize and then say these things... I find that remarkable. Curious, really. Like some sort of passive aggressive comment.

In any case, I'm not pissed off. It's pretty hard to piss me off. You do what you need to do. I am a bit confused, but that's ok. It's not the first time.

I sent you a PM a few days ago. Not sure if you read it or not, but I just want to say that I'm not sure I still feel the same way I did then. In any case, may I suggest that we take further personal discussion to PM? I don't like this personal stuff to clutter the thread. Just a request. I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Pot meet kettle!
If you feel I'm distorting your image and stance, please do continue to correct but to say I'm the one who's doing this is false and there's much more to your reaction to me than you're showing which is a habit you seem to have when engaged in your middle of the road tactics.
That previous paragraph IS my observation. It's so ironic that you target me

There are far too many holes in this sex scandal. I'm sorry if it hasn't ended in a timely manner.
Just as the Cain could be telling the truth, so could the comedic trio.
If you can't call out the posters who you've been correcting for days now, then go back and see the timeline so you can snarl at them.
Thank you.

There are far too many holes in this sex scandal because it's a David Axelrod fairy tale.

----------
I predict in a few weeks this thread will be moved to the - HOAX - bin.

The timing alone should be a red flag to all reasonable ATS members. The whole story wreaks
of BS.

It never happened. Sharon Bialek is just getting her 15 minutes of fame.
The strategy is to get Herman Cain mired in numerous baseless allegations just to force
up his negatives. ---- Dirty Politics ---

Seek the truth.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I haven't read you stances on many things except two posts I recall which was one on abortion and one on Obama.
I'm only speaking about this thread in reference to your stance.
I didn't get any PM from you, I suspect it did a quantum leap but couldn't stop leaping. Hopefully it will find its way to me.
There's no passive aggressive moments here. It's called taking a stance, with some confusion as to why you seem to think I'm here because of you and not because of my reasons which is ...
1.) Possible false accusations (which isn't new when the msm digs in deep).
2.) To give Cain some support regardless if he is nominated or not.
3.) Participation on ATS isn't easy but being active helps to shrink the ignorance bone.
Edit: to clarify I haven't read your stance on many things (off this thread) but I'm sure it was more than twice, lol, I only recall two that stand out in my mind

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Newt and Herman Cain are starting to look like a great team.

------------
Newt is winning ALL of the debates.
He is not accepting the premise of the MSM questions. He slammed Maria Bartiromo.
-----------
Herman Cain needs some help with foreign policy.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I predict in a few weeks this thread will be moved to the - HOAX - bin.

There are too many lives affected, there's no hoax here no matter how you slice it.

The timing alone should be a red flag to all reasonable ATS members. The whole story wreaks of BS.

Oh so true, I'm glad you point that out. The timing is neon red but personally the stench isn't totally BS.
Cain might have said something ignorant, he might have had a moment with the worlds worst procrastinator, lol, but without more proof, they're just milking the whole thing and they'll reap rewards from it too.

---- Dirty Politics ---

Thats why we need to pick our fights. For me, Pa, oh I mean, Andy.... nooooo, lol, I mean Herman Cain.
He's a good man and he deserves a fighting chance to hold the highest office too.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

When they are through with the Herman Cain Smear Campaign then we will see
the Newt Smear Campaign start up. So far they are leaving Mitt Romney alone.
--------
It should be entertaining. Newt has some skeletons in his closet. He will be ready for them.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

--------
It should be entertaining. Newt has some skeletons in his closet. He will be ready for them.

Go with me on this please......
The old, hearty (fat), very wise white man probably won't stand a chance against the charismatic, handsome, smooth talker.
Imo, the regime can't afford the sharp dressed black man who possesses charisma, higher education and a slew of accomplishments that dwarf Obama. Not to mention he is a seasoned Christian and respecter of the Constitution.
I would almost bet he ducks the subject of American terrorists purposefully. Maybe it's a fight he chooses to fight later if elected.
I'm past my bedtime so I better get some zzzzz's before I fall on my face so hard (on here) that I can't get myself up.
Have a good day.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

post by whaaa

Please quote what you're referring to.
Thanks

Geez...should I start at the begining of the thread? Or simply look two posts down from yours? Obtuse arguments are all over this thread.

There are far too many holes in this sex scandal because it's a David Axelrod fairy tale.

Want some Strawmen...give me a minute and I will give you easily a dozen plus posts from this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

--------

Go with me on this please......
The old, hearty (fat), very wise white man probably won't stand a chance against the charismatic, handsome, smooth talker.
Imo, the regime can't afford the sharp dressed black man who possesses charisma, higher education and a slew of accomplishments that dwarf Obama. Not to mention he is a seasoned Christian and respecter of the Constitution.
I would almost bet he ducks the subject of American terrorists purposefully. Maybe it's a fight he chooses to fight later if elected.
I'm past my bedtime so I better get some zzzzz's before I fall on my face so hard (on here) that I can't get myself up.
Have a good day.

Obama is an academic who loves to lecture Americans about how lazy they are.
Meanwhile, Obama spends most of his time out on the golf course.

-------
Herman Cain is an accomplished businessman with a wonderful family.
His wife came across very well on Fox News.
The liberals are having a hard time attacking him.
It's just like Ross Perot. Dig for dirt. When they can't find anything just make it up.

Get Herman Cain mired in baseless accusations then just hope for the best.
-------
The 2 illegalities surrounding Obama may cause him to step aside in January 2012
and let Hillary Clinton be the DNC candidate. - Time will tell -

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Imo, the regime can't afford the sharp dressed black man who possesses charisma, higher education and a slew of accomplishments that dwarf Obama.

Not to mention he is a seasoned Christian and respecter of the Constitution.

I think the answer for his GOP Establishment detractors might be more mundane ...

He vehemently supported TARP bailout...even wrote a letter pitching it..
www.frumforum.com...

Or the fact he did not know that China had Nuclear Weapons..
www.opposingviews.com...

On Cain...

“There’s been 10 instances in the last month where he’s changed his positions on significant issues… On the issue of pro-life, he said government shouldn’t intervene to protect life and then he switched and said ‘no they should.’ He wasn’t for the marriage amendment, and then he said he was. Then he said that he would allow the terrorists to go out of Guantanamo Bay. In other words, he would release the terrorists. Then he changed his mind and said ‘no.’”

That's not some "liberal" talking about Cain, that is Michelle Bachman!

Here's more...from the RIGHT...on Cain's "issues"
abcnews.go.com...

You don't have to make up a secretive powers that be scenario to figure out why some Republoicans don't like Cain.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

You are talking out of your ass by including Cain. You know damn well that Professor/Senator Barack Obama Esquire actually had some political experience where as Cain...? Right.

Lol give me a break.... He was a wet behind the ears first year senator.... His management skills were community organizer... He has been led by the hand from day one...

Many of us? List us by name and explain how you were able to arrive at out guilt in your accusation without you being a hypocrite. Be careful because you might accidentally run into reality when quote mining for your case.

"There is a big difference between a wife who has struggled with and tolerated an unfaithful spouse and kept the issue within the marriage....and a wife having to smile for the cameras and lie to defend your husband cheating on you"

Took 30 seconds to find this... but this thread is not the only Cain thread....

I counted 5 women and find it hard to understand how you know so much about them to determine their guilt in all this, again without being a hypocrite.

5 have come forward with sexual harassment/assault charged directly against Cain? didn't know... You like to use the word "hypocrite" a lot. How would I be one if I view a situation with Allred and her client as something other than a poor damsel in distress? What is hypocrital about that?

You see that coming from me or did you just decide to toss your rant in my direction? Because when you complain to me about $#&* I ain't doing, it kind of loses all its momentum to anyone that it might have actually mattered to. You get that, right? Who are you talking to here? Plus, I count 5 women but you say tomato, I say 5.

My post wasn't directed towards you, you asked a question, and so I answered.

That is quite a delusional spin. He grabbed her head and pulled it toward HIS CROTCH translates to you as a mistaken attempt at a rejected kiss?
I almost took you seriously and you were making good points right up until you left the planet with that one.

You missed my point completely.. Do you really think that Allred didn't go over every word making sure the RIGHT words were said no matter the truth? She is very good at what she does, and know exactly what her client should and should not say.

Allred's job was to take down Herman Cain?

Allred's job is to destroy anyone she puts her eyes on to make money and fame. Cain just happens to be next in line....

edit on 15-11-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

You don't have to make up a secretive powers that be scenario to figure out why some Republoicans don't like Cain.

I've opened my eyes to the fact that all of the parties are a fine mixture of .... well, all of the parties. All have been hijacked and for quite a number of years now in some cases. Groups like the Tea Party and Occupy WallStreet are dealing with this too.
The Republicans you're speaking of do not represent, and haven't represented for a long time now, the desires of what many sleepy-headed but waking up Conservatives of today seek.
McCain is a great example of the power of persuasion and manipulation from those who needed to pit a Presidential Republican candidate against Obama, in my observation, to ensure a win for Obama.
Regardless, if it's simply my imagination or not, many stones aren't being left un-turned anymore. More and more, those in power or seeking power aren't as easily exempt or excused from being investigated to a greater extent like the way it was in the good old days.
From the slightly engaged, all the way to the obsessively active, every American who participates in (following) the chaotic world of politics and social issues, surely must sense, at least, the fact there are behind the scenes influences.
The coming elections will either change America forever or it will set the course back towards what made us exceptional in the first place.

I've appreciated the articles and video's you've presented with in this thread and look forward to reading what you offered in your last post. Thank you.

edit on 16-11-2011 by sweetliberty because: past tense to present

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join