It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by AnimositisominA

9/11 and 7/7 were supposed to be nothing but drills, howeer this didnt turn out to be the case did it?

9/11 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.
7/7 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.

Go figure. Coincidence? Of course not.

Yeah but those were man made incidents, this is a chunk of rock flying through space. How can you even compare those?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by AnimositisominA

9/11 and 7/7 were supposed to be nothing but drills, howeer this didnt turn out to be the case did it?

9/11 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.
7/7 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.

Go figure. Coincidence? Of course not.

Yeah but those were man made incidents, this is a chunk of rock flying through space. How can you even compare those?

Im guessing the good ole government knows whats goind to happen and have everything in place ready for the event. Just like 911 and 7/7 i don't make that a coincidence..

edit on 30-10-2011 by stevecc because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2011 by stevecc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What does Terence Mckennas timewave 0 say around that date?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
YU55 will pass within 202,000 miles of the Earth on November 8th. All projections indicate that it isn't going to hit the planet. (I am not persuaded by suggestions that NASA is simply lying about this, as other astronomers the world over would have to be lying as well. I accept the possibility, but I will not act or proceed as if it were true.)

During this close approach, we'll be able to learn a lot more about its rate of spin and composition. That will enable us to better determine whether it will be a threat in the future when it comes back around. But the scientific consensus at this time is that it poses no danger to the Earth during this approach. Until I see compelling evidence to the contrary, that's what I'm going to regard as the most probable outcome.

We'll see after these dates pass, though.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

There's plenty of support for OWS here, but many are confused on which direction to take. Mixed messages are being inserted from big organizations and morons like michael moore. People need to realize how we got into this mess we are in, and its rather simple. The IMF, the Federal Reserve, and the Mega-Banks. Derivatives and Credit Default Swaps. It is that simple.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentleman, Sound the Phage whistle

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
2 billion people could be wiped off the face of the earth by tsunamis that we would have no warning of.

Or have we just been warned?

The following video is a Discovery production featuring scientists and experts who all agree on the inevitable alien invasion on Earth.

Jump to 18 minutes in for hypothesis of extra terrestrial tsunami. Using our seas against us.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
YU55 will pass within 202,000 miles of the Earth on November 8th. All projections indicate that it isn't going to hit the planet. (I am not persuaded by suggestions that NASA is simply lying about this, as other astronomers the world over would have to be lying as well. I accept the possibility, but I will not act or proceed as if it were true.)

During this close approach, we'll be able to learn a lot more about its rate of spin and composition. That will enable us to better determine whether it will be a threat in the future when it comes back around. But the scientific consensus at this time is that it poses no danger to the Earth during this approach. Until I see compelling evidence to the contrary, that's what I'm going to regard as the most probable outcome.

We'll see after these dates pass, though.

Just my two cents. Peace.

The only evidence we are going to get is examples of preparation.. If they got the size wrong the trajectory is also likely to be wrong. The increase in solar activity and the current state of the Earth's magnetic field could mean we are at greater risk..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Funny how the majority posters of the 2011 generation are all about wild claims
and the posters of which have been here a while have a much more mature,researched
and realistic approach to the events explained..Hmm why is that?
Could it be that the elder posters have seen the pattern of nonsense year after year?
It is a good thing we have some sort of balance here, otherwise the chicken littles would have
EVERYONE freaked out.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Perhaps because we are living in through an exponential increase of multi-channelled, intensely conflicting, information.
The mainstream is now catching on to it and feeding it to the masses.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
and the posters of which have been here a while have a much more mature,researched
Could it be that the elder posters have seen the pattern of nonsense year after year?
It is a good thing we have some sort of balance here, otherwise the chicken littles would have
EVERYONE freaked out.

Or could it be that us newbies have not ever entertained any conspiracy theories until recently.. After 9/11 these conspiracy theories don't seem so crazy now.. anything is possible ! I'd say it was the event that turned skeptics like myself to re-examine many conspiracies that previously we would have thought ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The mass confusion IS the tell. Something big is gonna happen and YU-55 isn't bad enough, yu55 would cause at worst wierd weather for a few weeks and a mild tsunami similar to a storm surge. My guess is either ET disclosure or some kind of major cluster F**K disaster coming like the collapse of the US dollar.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
EVERYONE freaked out.

Or could it be that us newbies have not ever entertained any conspiracy theories until recently.. After 9/11 these conspiracy theories don't seem so crazy now.. anything is possible ! I'd say it was the event that turned skeptics like myself to re-examine many conspiracies that previously we would have thought ridiculous.

This video sums it up well.. www.youtube.com...

They may actually carry out evacuations during this test! Would that be the ideal day to get your key personnel moved to bunkers.. without causing alarm.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by radosta
And I thought with elenin done and gone, we were done with this silliness.
Phage, you out there?
Can we gets the facts on this one?

Silliness indeed.

Keep in mind, today we have zero contingency plans to stop this from happening. Its not a matter of IF but WHEN. I am not saying that this one will hit us but it should serve as a wake-up call to humanity. We live in a galactic shooting gallery.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
The mass confusion IS the tell. Something big is gonna happen and YU-55 isn't bad enough, yu55 would cause at worst wierd weather for a few weeks and a mild tsunami similar to a storm surge. My guess is either ET disclosure or some kind of major cluster F**K disaster coming like the collapse of the US dollar.

Wild weather for a few weeks !!!! No it would be very serious.. If it hits the sea we are talking tsunamis that reach the hemisphere!

Interesting paper here www.digitalspace.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok I got what they are going to do. All I am going to tell you, get 3 weeks water and 3 months of food. The video pretty much summed up the plan, except it might not be aliens...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is there time to get one of these www.youtube.com...

Tsunami escape pod!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Char-Lee

Because these are federal tests that do not involve the locals. Now can you imagine if FEMA had to notify every fire chief in the country everytime they run a test? good heavens.

Only in state and regional drills are fire and police involved.

Well yes that would be unreasonable. Good Heavens!
I would assume they would notify the state personnel and departments necessary...those would notify counties involved...those would notify the coastal cities involved...and those in turn would notify their local personnel involved in emergencies.
if they can't do this then they are NOT ready for any emergency!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by radosta
And I thought with elenin done and gone, we were done with this silliness.
Phage, you out there?
Can we gets the facts on this one?

Silliness indeed.

Keep in mind, today we have zero contingency plans to stop this from happening. Its not a matter of IF but WHEN. I am not saying that this one will hit us but it should serve as a wake-up call to humanity. We live in a galactic shooting gallery.
Although I agree with the fact that we live in a Galactic shooting gallery,
I disagree with the OP's claims this will hit the planet,. as it is purely fear mongering without any facts.
And we do have a pretty good scan of the space around us, so a decent warning will be available.
and as that pic looks like Meteor Crater in AZ. that was also about 20 to 50 thousand years ago,.
I dont think there was any space monitoring then

edit on 30-10-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is beyond me, how this topic has gotten beyond page 1.? I know I have posted, along with others about this asteroid in many ELEnin threads and no one blinked an eye about it being closer. Is there that many people out there with a death wish?
Keep wishing, this one, while close, will be nothing more than ELEnin has come to pass.
Relax and enjoy your Family and LIFE.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join