YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

right on! what the hell is up?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Scan the contents and the put it all together.. the nonsense that was ELEnin deliberately named to distract and keep conspiracy theorists busy..

Ummmm.. No!

Conspiracy theorists were told all along by science and hundreds of people on this website (that actually do their research) that Elenin was not going to even come close to the Earth. Said conspiracy theorists then called those members shills and dis-info agents.

However, keeping that in mind, conspiracy theorists rejected reality and continually created their own... each day more preposterous than the last. There's your real dis-info agents. History is the judge.

No one was keeping conspiracy theorists busy except conspiracy theorists.

IRM
edit on 30/10/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Originally posted by Pharyax
2005 YU55 does look worrying... It's orbit is tight, and one day in the future, it could impact earth. Check this site for the hard data on where it will be near earth in the future:

NASA 2005 YU55 Data set
And here is a paper on the astroid --- VERY interesting too. Space weather says its 200m, but in the NASA paper, it says 400m...
echo.jpl.nasa.gov...

The 2011 encounter is the closest to Earth for at least the last 200 years.

How could be those data accurate if they are not sure about recent approaches? With all the planets' movement, gravitational influences etc... They just have to generate some ciphers to look busy

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
reply to post by Pharyax

Originally posted by Pharyax
2005 YU55 does look worrying... It's orbit is tight, and one day in the future, it could impact earth. Check this site for the hard data on where it will be near earth in the future:

NASA 2005 YU55 Data set
And here is a paper on the astroid --- VERY interesting too. Space weather says its 200m, but in the NASA paper, it says 400m...
echo.jpl.nasa.gov...

The 2011 encounter is the closest to Earth for at least the last 200 years.

How could be those data accurate if they are not sure about recent approaches? With all the planets' movement, gravitational influences etc... They just have to generate some ciphers to look busy

Well they know a damn sight more about it than anyone here.

la2

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

well firstly, anyone who thinks the top government people are like you or me is deluded, Presidents, PMs all have access to knowledge most of us wouldnt even believe, otherwise there would be no need for the CIA, FBI, CDC, MI5, MI6, interpol, UN, NSC, you get the picture.

As for the other point, if you know something is coming, like an asteroid hit, I would imagine that warning people before hand would cause massive panic, possibly causing more issues than issuing warnings after the event in order to manage the aftermath, something i totally agree with, not everyone would be as calm and ready to prepare as people using this site.

All i'm saying is not to write these things off too soon.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Bad astronomy site is nonsense, they believe we have been to the moon!

So you don't believe NASA when they say they went to the Moon, but you do believe NASA when they say they've discovered an asteroid. Got it.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2

well firstly, anyone who thinks the top government people are like you or me is deluded, Presidents, PMs all have access to knowledge most of us wouldnt even believe, otherwise there would be no need for the CIA, FBI, CDC, MI5, MI6, interpol, UN, NSC, you get the picture.

As for the other point, if you know something is coming, like an asteroid hit, I would imagine that warning people before hand would cause massive panic, possibly causing more issues than issuing warnings after the event in order to manage the aftermath, something i totally agree with, not everyone would be as calm and ready to prepare as people using this site.

All i'm saying is not to write these things off too soon.

Politicians are just people. Yes, they have more info than us, but that's because of the job they do. But they're still humans, not super intelligent lizards. What I find odd is how half the time we're deriding politicians as bumbling corrupt idiots, then when it suits, they're sinister, super-organised plotters. They can't be both. The cat in the box is either alive or dead.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2

So...are we saying this conspiracy is a good thing?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The tsunami test is called PACWAVE11

Wake the hell up! imPACt WAVE 11

Conspiracy is a handy term they use to group together theories outside the mainstream, they throw in some nonsense to cloud the truth.. But use your brain and look through history, every major 'conspiracy' turned out to be true or at least have strong elements of truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

If something does hit and the date turns out to be 11/11/11 then this is not coincidence.. This is a weaponized asteroid that has had its orbit altered.. probably designed to have greatest destructive power in China.

edit on 30-10-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

So you don't believe NASA when they say they went to the Moon, but you do believe NASA when they say they've discovered an asteroid. Got it.

NASA didn't discover this one apparently.. Spacewatch at the University of Arizona, Tucson's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory on Dec. 28, 2005

So your point is moot.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

No! It means there will be a Tsunami should the world ever turn into a giant Pacman.

IRM

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Conspiracy is a handy term they use to group together theories outside the mainstream, they throw in some nonsense to cloud the truth.. But use your brain and look through history, every major 'conspiracy' turned out to be true or at least have strong elements of truth.

I use the word advisedly, because from your posts it seems clear you believe a conspiracy is in operation. My question was to clarify whether it was thought to be a good or bad thing, because from the vague statements made here, I really couldn't tell. Is the plan to warn people (with indirect punning acronyms as shown in your post)? Or is it to conceal the fact, in which case, why drop big hints? What do the authorities hope to achieve? Prevent massive panic, or exploit the panic in order to exert control? None of these things have been answered in this thread. A bit of clarity is all I ask.
edit on 30-10-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: cvbcvn
edit on 30-10-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: less

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

NASA didn't discover this one apparently.. Spacewatch at the University of Arizona, Tucson's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory on Dec. 28, 2005

So your point is moot.

I do not recall Spacewatch at University of Arizona, Tuscon's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory claiming that YU55 is going to strike Earth or the Moon...Actually, i'm sure no one has claimed this except you and a few others on here that do not understand trajectory and orbit.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
well...at least this one has a closer collision date than elenin. we'll only have to hear about this rock for a couple weeks instead of 6 months...so bring on the YU55 threads! i love scary movies...
edit on 10/30/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Pauligirl

[color=dodgerblue]I think that some people want a 'doomsday' event to happen so badly that they are willing to listen to a bunch of wackos on youtube instead of cold hard facts and scientific data.

Sad, really.
edit on 29-10-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

That, and for some it's easier to listen to the wackos than sit through a science lecture.

[color=dodgerblue]I sit through two lectures a week. It's not that bad!
edit on 30-10-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Unless it's natural trajectory has been deliberately altered, YU55 will not hit us. That is a scientific fact.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

Second line.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The dichotomy common to all believers. They maintain the flexibility to pick and choose what to believe, as long as it can be manipulated to fit in with their belief system. You can guarantee that if NASA released a statement saying that YU55 was going to impact Earth, they'd believe it without question. NASA says that it won't impact, they must be lying.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Let the War on Asteroids commence!
Next up the War on "Evil" Aliens.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join