It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Passenger list

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by stirling

I dont care how well trained you are, if you are sitting in an airliner seat and four guys pounce on you, you are DONE. Everybody likes to think that boxcutters are somehow, not a decent weapon...in the hands of someone with a desire to kill, its all the weapon you need. Especially in the confined area you find on airliners.

That only raises the question of how they knew WHO this guy was let alone HOW THEY KNEW he would be on their flight. Or did they attack every passanger that looked like they had military training? Don't answer, your comment was foolish and not even worth this response. Good day.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by TVeducated

Oh, my vision is 20/20 when it comes to 9/11. You dont need to feel sorry for me. See, I dont rely on the internet for my "evidence" I talk to people that were there in New York, in Washington, and at Shanksville, I ask them what they saw that day, and in the days after. Right now I am working with the fighter wing that was stationed at Andrews AFB that day. I've talked to some of the people who were on duty then, and every one of them thinks the 9/11 truth movement is full of........ morons. As do most of the other witnesses/workers/recovery workers I have talked to .

LOL, you dont rely on the Internet for evidence? Funny, where exactly have you seen the FIRST HAND evidence? TV, News Papers, Internet, FBI, CIA or do you get your info handed down straight from the white house? Seems to me you have seen ZERO, as in NOT A SINGLE PIECE of Physical evidence in order to draw a conclusion. Speculation as to what happened by a few people there that day is still speculation. Or can you direct me to a non media, non internet place so I can review this "evidence" you say is available for people to see. No need for an answer, if you had "evidence" I would suspect you would have presented it for all to see.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I harass people like you for fun.

As do I.

Second line...Thanks for your service, my dad fixed jets while in the Navy. I respect you for that.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Prime example.

No matter how much of the so-called evidence that supports the "truth movement" is shown to be phony, you will continue to believe it.

You know this is true for folks with your beliefs as well....No matter how much of the so-called evidence that supports the "Official Story" is shown to be phony, you will continue to believe it.

But I do thank you for your opinions, your thoughts are not BS to me, just different. Ok, maybe a little Bull, but no more than mine.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

Well then the question would be, what do you accept as evidence? When I see pictures of crash sites that I can identify pieces of airplanes. That's evidence. When I talk to friends of mine who watched Flight 77 slam into the Pentagon. That's evidence. When I read documents that are admitted into a court case and accepted by the court, that's evidence. When a rather brusque fireman who barely got out of the South Tower before it collapsed tells me there were not any frigging bombs (his exact words violate T&C here), I will listen to him and his buddies before I will watch you tube videos that appear to have been doctored.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

You pick the person that looks to be the biggest possible threat. Younger, appears to be in shape etc.... You pick him over the overweight businessman in the next row.
It's called threat assessment.o
edit on 1-11-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Then Mark Bingham's phone call...I mean, hasnt this one been done to the death? How many of his family members have to mention in interviews that that was how he ALWAYS started a phone call?

Giving an explanation of 'he always did that' would never ever hold up in a court of law for common folks without proof.

Normal people are able to adjust their societal tenancies and switch into 'family mode'. Did he call himself "Mark" to his kids too? Besides, where is this recording??

If we are to buy that unusual behavior with some hearsay explanation then how about, someone told his family to say that?

I am one who doesn't believe those 200 passengers/pilots/flight attendants/hijackers were real. I mean real in the sense of regular. Too much suspicion surrounds each and every one of them especially the evaporating plane!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You pick the person that looks to be the biggest possible threat. Younger, appears to be in shape etc.... You pick him over the overweight businessman in the next row.
It's called threat assessment.o

Lets both agree its just speculation to say this commando would do something to stop the hijacking just as it is speculation to think the hijackers would rush to take him out because they felt he was the biggest threat.

reply to post by Wizayne

Well then the question would be, what do you accept as evidence? When I see pictures of crash sites that I can identify pieces of airplanes. That's evidence. When I talk to friends of mine who watched Flight 77 slam into the Pentagon. That's evidence. When I read documents that are admitted into a court case and accepted by the court, that's evidence. When a rather brusque fireman who barely got out of the South Tower before it collapsed tells me there were not any frigging bombs (his exact words violate T&C here), I will listen to him and his buddies before I will watch you tube videos that appear to have been doctored.

I understand your position. Truth is, folks like me will never be justified for having honest questions, we will continue to be thrown in with wackos who believe in fake planes and hocus pocus space weapons.
Just remember, you AND i can only rely on second hand info to draw our conclusions, the real evidence is not available for us to see.

I have heard from First responders that tell an opposite veiw of what your pal has relayed. I feel as though this divide between us will never change. You will look at guys like me and shake your head and I will look at folks like you and shake mine. Life goes on.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Wizayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

Here is story of ex Marine who took on 4 robbers, armed with shotgun and pistol. Killed one, critically wounded
another. All with a POCKET KNIFE !

Former Marine Fends Off Atlanta Robbers With Pocket Knife
Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ATLANTA — A former Marine used a pocket knife to fend off a group of would-be robbers, killing one and wounding another, police said.

Thomas Autry, who authorities said will not be charged, had been walking home from his job waiting tables Monday night when four people got out of a car and chased him, Atlanta police detective Danny Stephens said.

One of the attackers had a shotgun and another had a pistol, Stephens said.

The suspects caught up with Autry, who yelled for help and pulled a knife out of his backpack. He kicked the shotgun out of one of the attacker's hands and stabbed both a 17-year-old girl who jumped on him and a man who also attacked him.

The suspects fled in their car but police found them later at a hospital where the girl was pronounced dead. The man stabbed in the incident was in critical condition, Stephens said.

Autry's attackers will face robbery and aggravated assault charges and are suspected in other robberies over the past week, Stephen said.

Stephens credited Autry's military training with helping him fend off the group.

"I would say he had to do what he had to do to stop the threat," Stephens said. "You can tell his training kicked in and he knew what to do."

Now tell us how the pilots could not be killed by gang of hijackers - who attacked them from behind, while the
pilots were strapped into their seats and unable to move.....

As for Daniel Lewin, who was fatally stabbed when tried to intervene. Again was attacked from behnd by
surprise....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
9/11 was an inside job, a false flag.

There where bombs at WTC1, WTC2 ,and WTC7 all you have to do is look at how they fell and how fast they fell.

If you cant see that, then .........your either brainwashed, in on it, of just plan stupid.

It doesn't take a smart person to work it out.

I was watching some news footage on 9/11 today. Footage of live news cast's that went out on 9/11, and the news reader said "A number of senators have said it's (9/11) is the new Pearl Harbor."

If you know anything about Pearl Harbor you will know that the US government knew it was going to happen, but did nothing to stop it, as it was to be there way into the war with the peoples backing.

There are millions of little things like that about 9/11, there the clues.
edit on 1/11/2011 by TVeducated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It doesnt have to stand up, to be evidence in a court of law.

www.911myths.com...

Bottom of the page, has a video interview with his mom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join