It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Passenger list

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by TVeducated

I find it hard to believe that anyone who comes to this site can really believe the official story. Do you not read anything on 9/11 here. Can you not put 2+2 together and get 4. Why do you always have to get and odd unbelievable answer?

I get my answers from real experience, not watching video in mommys basement

So how many plane crashes you been to...?

Done body recovery at crash of Lear jet

Guess never seen fragmentation of the aircraft or of the people on board. Not lot recognizable left....

Ever seen a building collapse from fire? Been to several, both residental and commercial buildings which
collapsed from fire alone - no planes involved.

Seen lot of "truthers" spout off all sort of ignorant crap. Do some research first, not parrot conspiracy websites

None of the above, nor do i live in my mums basemeant.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by drivebricker

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So what are you going to do about it?

Ignore people like you for a start and never let them sway the way i think.

Have a read of this.

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 29/10/2011 by TVeducated because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh, I should not be posting here in this thread. I have felt for a long time that the "truth", whatever it may be concerning 9/11, lies somewhere between what we were told and what the Consp. Theorists advocate. My big question revolves around the collapse of WTC7 that was not hit by any aircraft, yet it collapsed anyway. (And was this collapse really reported in London 20 minutes before it happened? Is this true?) I recall a CNN report a short while after 9/11 where it was disclosed that the law firms involved with prosecuting the rolling blackouts of California a couple of years prior were housed there along with a mountain of evidence. The loss of this building effectively stopped the prosecution dead in its tracks.
Does "big oil" have the resources to pull something like this off? Sure it does, hence the conspiracy fodder. What do I think? I won't get into it here. There are plenty of forums around the net where I can spout off about this. I just truly do not want to do it here.
Suffice it to say, regardless of the motivation, the behavior of people behind this atrocity is exactly the sort of thing I pray we are moving away from inch by inch, day by day.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Malkuth

My big question revolves around the collapse of WTC7 that was not hit by any aircraft, yet it collapsed anyway. (And was this collapse really reported in London 20 minutes before it happened? Is this true?)

WTC 7 was hit by debris from WTC 1 (North Tower) which slashed open a gash nearly 20 floors long. Kindled
fires on numerous floors through the building. Also cut the water mains in area which feed the sprinkler system
to WTC 7. The FDNY made decison shortly after noon that WTC 7 was too dangerous to enter because of
falling debris and spreading fires.

By 2:30pm could see that building was starting to "creep" and collapse was possibility A collaspe zone was
set up around building at 3PM and personnel and equipment cleared

The BBC report that the building had collapsed at around 5PM - they referred to it as the "Salomon Building"
a name is sometimes called by do to Salomon Brother stock brokers having their offices. Do to mergers
over the years was now part of Morgan Stanley

The collapse report came do to BBC repeating a Reuters report which in term was quoting local news report
from NY reporting POSSIBILITY building would collapse. Because of the chaos and confusion that day the
reports got garbled and went out that building had collapsed.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Lol

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You need to update your research. The so-called hijackers that were "found" by the BBC, were men with names similar to the 19 hijackers. The BBC also issued a story later saying they were mistaken. The 19 hijackers, as listed by the FBI, at the end of September 2001, have not been seen by their families or anyone else for that matter since Sept 11, 2001. Their families know they were the hijackers, their governments have acknowledged that they were the hijackers. It is only people who live and breath the lies of the 9-11 Truth movement who still believe that the hijackers were found "alive".

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Ok

There is NOTHING you can say or do to change my mind. There is way to much evidence that 9/11 was a false flag.

Save your breath mate, this mind is set and its set for the turth

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Prime example.

No matter how much of the so-called evidence that supports the "truth movement" is shown to be phony, you will continue to believe it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Prime example.

No matter how much of the so-called evidence that supports the "truth movement" is shown to be phony, you will continue to believe it.

Yawn's

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 31/10/2011 by Sauron because: Mod Note

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

So who should I believe? These patriots or the traitors that conceived the plan and continue to cover up the evidence?

patriotsquestion911.com...

Release the Pentagon tapes and I might change my mind in favor of the OS; until then, no way!!

edit on 29-10-2011 by whaaa because: g5g

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

All the pertinent Pentagon tapes have been released. Now what?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

All the pertinent Pentagon tapes have been released. Now what?

Let us see them all and we can decide what's "pertinent" or not.

You are quite transparent...

Perhaps a refresher course...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You're kidding right? Someone who has been on ATS as long as you, and yet still has not seen videos that were released several years ago?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

The fact that they have Edna Cintron on that list really Pisses Me Off. Can you tell me exactly what question she has ? Do you think she wants to know: If the fires are so hot why am I standing here ?

She ended up jumping because it was so hot, yet Truthers like you use her to spread lies.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So much for a discussion of passengers.

I have read that some names on are 2 or more lists.

There is a big question as to why so few of the supposed deceased families have applied for the insurance money.

There is also a big question as to why so few of the supposed deceased are listed on the Social Security death index.

There also remains the big question as to why all these aircraft took off that day with so few people on board, when they are usually 75% or more full.

And there is also the question of why certain people were told not to fly that day.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Lets see...

Not every name ends up on the SSDI.

The planes were at near-normal capacity for those Tuesday morning flights.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by OhZone

Lets see...

Not every name ends up on the SSDI.

The planes were at near-normal capacity for those Tuesday morning flights.

Not quite....this is my first post on ATS.....and SSDI is something I know about. Plenty of whining about the tardiness of SSDI postings on Ancestry.com as the SSDI is extensively used in genealogy. True enough, not every name ends up on SSDI.....you need a US Social Security number for example.....and have to be dead......but it's simpler than that.....the government is simply slow to post. We're talking many years slow.

As an example, Many of your fathers who served in WWII aren't listed on the electronic draft rolls (including mine)....doesn't mean that they didn't serve or didn't serve as a draftee...

Bottom line, just because a person hasn't shown up in the SSDI doesn't mean they didn't die....

All 4 flights were UNDERbelow average for a Tuesday flight....check the airlines if you believe they were at near-normal averages (or capacity).....Flight 93 was at 20%, normal for a Tuesday AM was 52% for example.
edit on 30-10-2011 by ATSskeptic because: spellink

edit on 30-10-2011 by ATSskeptic because: grammar

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSskeptic

I did look up the history of each flight number on the BTS website several years ago. The planes weren't flying abnormally light.
edit on 30-10-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by whaaa

The fact that they have Edna Cintron on that list really Pisses Me Off. Can you tell me exactly what question she has ? Do you think she wants to know: If the fires are so hot why am I standing here ?

She ended up jumping because it was so hot, yet Truthers like you use her to spread lies.

You are simply repeating what you have been told, a propaganda ploy for the purpose of jerking tears, to which you appear susceptible. You don't even know if Edna was a mannequin with a mechanical arm, but at least that sounds more believable than the official story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join