It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Passenger list

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Does anyone know where i can get/read online a passenger list of all the planes on 9/11, including passengers occupations?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TVeducated

I can offer you a link with as much based in sworn testimony and fact as you're ever likely to find:

All Prosecution and Defense Exhibits from the United States vs. Zacarias Moussaoui

That covers all 1,202 exhibits, photographs, manifests, interviews and whatever else that either side used in the only 9/11 trial to take place up to this point. I believe there are passenger manifests in that archive. I know there are multiple places where the victims are named and with some extensive detail for the impact statements.

Hope that helps!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thank you

Both

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Watcha thinkin bubs?
Is the thought that maybe these guys might not exist except i n somebodys inagination?
Ive thought that a time or two myself.....
I do know that one passenger on one of those planes was a highly decorated jewish commando.Not that it matters at this date but id have thought perhaps four idiot mujs with boxcutters would hardly be a match for that kind of training.........
Where i live the survivors of the victims have barley gotten mention.....(Canada)
The cell calls too just dont make sense.....
Take one caller who phoned his mother ti introduce himself a" firstname middle name last name"....(who calls mom and does that?)
Other of the calls have questions to be answered too......
The whole thing smacks of really really bad theater put on by amateurs.
The whole light pole taxi driver bullship story fer instance...and the pieces that were not on the lawn of the pentagon when the first pictures were taken.....
I could go on but im interested in what yer aiming at...u can u2u me if yer tired of the trolls and goverment shills chiming in.....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Im thinking that some of the people on the planes are maybe involved in the events of 9/11 in some way.

I read somewhere there where some military personnel on the planes, Im wondering if maybe they where part of a team that planted the bombs at WTC 1/2/7, and what better way to get them out the picture than to have them on the flights that day.

Also there where some political figures and board, maybe they knew something and where no longer needed so again what better why to get rid of them than to put them on the planes.

I know its a long shot but it nags at me.
edit on 28/10/2011 by TVeducated because: shorten post

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I dont care how well trained you are, if you are sitting in an airliner seat and four guys pounce on you, you are DONE. Everybody likes to think that boxcutters are somehow, not a decent weapon...in the hands of someone with a desire to kill, its all the weapon you need. Especially in the confined area you find on airliners.

Then Mark Bingham's phone call...I mean, hasnt this one been done to the death? How many of his family members have to mention in interviews that that was how he ALWAYS started a phone call?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I take it you belive the official story?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Most of it. There are a few items that I dont necessarily agree with, but they do not affect the big picture of that day.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I fell sorry for you. The phrase "You cant see the wood for trees" springs to mind.

WTC7 you cant see that building was demolished?

How do you explain the fact the cars where melted when the planes exploded 100s of feet above the ground?

Where is the plane at Shanksville? or the Pentagone for that matter.

Or can you explain how that passport somehow fell out of a "terrorists" pocket, went threw a burning building and was found in the street. I mean what was that passport made of as the planes black boxes where never found.

Video of burnt cars.

Also if you dont belive any bombs where at WTC watch the video below.

In this video a survivor is saying there was a big boom then an FBI agent comes up to him says "Stop doing the interview" and drags him off.

And then theres this guy...

This is not even the tip of the iceburg of evidence.

edit on 28/10/2011 by TVeducated because: Videos didnt load

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Oh, my vision is 20/20 when it comes to 9/11. You dont need to feel sorry for me. See, I dont rely on the internet for my "evidence" I talk to people that were there in New York, in Washington, and at Shanksville, I ask them what they saw that day, and in the days after. Right now I am working with the fighter wing that was stationed at Andrews AFB that day. I've talked to some of the people who were on duty then, and every one of them thinks the 9/11 truth movement is full of........ morons. As do most of the other witnesses/workers/recovery workers I have talked to .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Did you even watch the first video?

And if you did how can an aeroplane that exploded 100s of feet above cause that?

Try this video see what you think.

Or this one.

edit on 28/10/2011 by TVeducated because: Added video

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Just what do you think happens when flaming debris falls on cars? And no, right now You Tube is restricted where I am....but Im pretty sure they are the same videos that have been posted....reposted....and endlessly discussed on here for years.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Below is a still from the first video.

I don't think flaming debris falling onto cars causes them to flip over like that do you?

Perhaps maybe a bomb could do that, what do you think?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You expect a bomb, inside a building, is going to have enough force to escape the building and flip the car...and yet not be picked up on seismographs, tv camera audio, or witnesses on the ground? You really expect that? Do you have ANY idea what a bomb like that would do to the windows on the buildings in lower Manhatten?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Perhaps the tought of your own government being involved sacres you so much you just refuse to belive anything other than the offical "STORY"

Your mind is made up.

But I hope one day the penny drops for you I really do.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

And now, you start making assumptions about me. Really shouldnt do that.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I apologize if you think Im making assumptions on you but you do seem...how can put this.........unwilling or unable to see the truth.

Wake from your slumber its all there in front of you, all you have to do is look. Open your eyes.

It doesn't take a genius to work out the events of 9/11 just don't add up.

I take it back I do have an assumption and its this: you're a troll, I've just looked at your threads and posts there all about 9/11 and all you have done is try to poo poo the facts or whatever someone has posted that doesn't fit in with your twisted view of 9/11

Its even been mentioned you have multi IDs..I think iscould be true as you keep logging in and out and your posts in this thread then get stared, then you log back in and post.

Please don't bother to post in this thread. I got the passenger list I was asking for plus trolls creep me out. Don't you have a bridge you need to be under or something?

Troll Hunting
edit on 29/10/2011 by TVeducated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Here you go:

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TVeducated

Perhaps the tought of your own government being involved sacres you so much you just refuse to belive anything other than the offical "STORY"

Your mind is made up.

But I hope one day the penny drops for you I really do.

Or perhaps they have a stake in the continued ruse.

Here's another:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join