It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice's Iraq foresight dismissed by Bush's generals. Condi tells all in new memoir ..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

'No Higher Honor' by Condoleezza Rice.

'A memoir of my years in Washington'

Hardback Amazon.com: No Higher Honor: A Memoir of My Years in Washington (9780307587862): Condoleezza Rice: Books

Audio CD Amazon.com: No Higher Honor: A Memoir of My Years in Washington (9780307966971): Condoleezza Rice: Books

Not published until 1st November but already Condi's new book is making news.

Condi in publishing her new memoir is featured on the cover of 'Newsweek' this week.

read more about the Newsweek cover story here -

The Daily Beast: Condi Rice: The Bush ‘Freedom Agenda’ Won

This led to a news story on CBS Evening News the other night (which I saw when it was re-broadcast on British TV).

My YouTube video includes the CBS News story -

"Condoleezza Rice's Iraq foresight dismissed by Bush's generals." (YouTube)

My opinion is that Condoleezza Rice is too modest in wondering if Stephen Hadley had been right to suggest that she should resign because he, Hadley, told her he would have resigned.

Least of all has Condoleezza Rice any reason to doubt the value of her continuing service to President Bush, the United States of America, the people of Iraq and of the world, of all religions and of none.

To come to the question of whether Condoleezza Rice should have resigned as National Security Advisor as it seems Stephen Hadley may have suggested.

NO absolutely Condoleezza Rice should not have resigned!

Did Jesus resign?
Do angels resign?
Does God resign?

Condi CAN’T resign from being Condoleezza Rice – it is her job for life!

Condi was right not to quit even though her wisdom was overlooked at the time.

Instead, Steve Hadley should have suggested that the Generals might consider resigning so long as they continued to dismiss Condi’s advice.

Instead Steve should have given Condi full support like a truly loyal number 2 ought to have done.

Steve should not have sought to advance his own career at Condi’s expense. This was a disloyal motive perhaps.

Thankfully there is no shortage of loyalty to Condi from us in Rice for President Yahoo Group.

Rice for President Yahoo Group

"Condoleezza Rice for President in 2012. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."
edit on 26-10-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: editing

edit on 26-10-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: more editing

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hope Condoleezza Rice goes on a book tour so we can attend an point out the blood on her hands.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ms. "Mushroom clouds over Cincinnati." I don't think I'll ever forget that.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Peter Dow

Are you being sarcastic? Rice is a scumbag, she lied over and over about 9/11, Iraq and anything else that would get her ahead.

She is doing it again!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I hope Condoleezza Rice goes on a book tour so we can attend an point out the blood on her hands.

The relevant issue is who drew first blood - Condi's enemies, or Condi's allies?

Since Condi is allied with victims against the enemy who drew their blood first then Condi is justified to avenge the victims and bring those who spilled first blood to justice.

Who drew first blood the KKK or their victims?
16th Street Baptist Church bombing

Who drew first blood Osama Bin Laden or his victims?
Wikipedia: Bin Laden September 11 2001 attacks

After his denial,[117][Full citation needed] Osama bin Laden finally claimed responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States in 2004.[118][119][120] The attacks involved the hijacking of four commercial passenger aircraft,[121] the subsequent destruction of those planes and the World Trade Center in New York City, New York, severe damage to The Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia,[122] and the deaths of 2,974 people and the nineteen hijackers.[123] In response to the attacks, the United States launched a War on Terror to depose the Taliban regime in Afghanistan and capture al-Qaeda operatives, and several countries strengthened their anti-terrorism legislation to preclude future attacks. The CIA's Special Activities Division was given the lead in tracking down and killing or capturing bin Laden.

Who drew first blood Saddam Hussein or his victims?
Wikipedia: Saddam Hussein

Saddam was notable for terror against his own people. The Economist described Saddam as "one of the last of the 20th century's great dictators, but not the least in terms of egotism, or cruelty, or morbid will to power".[23]

The New York Times described in its obituary how Saddam "murdered as many as a million of his people, many with poison gas. He tortured, maimed and imprisoned countless more. His unprovoked invasion of Iran is estimated to have left another million people dead. His seizure of Kuwait threw the Middle East into crisis. More insidious, arguably, was the psychological damage he inflicted on his own land. Hussein created a nation of informants — friends on friends, circles within circles — making an entire population complicit in his rule".[29] Others have estimated 800,000 deaths caused by Saddam not counting the Iran-Iraq war.[30] Estimates as to the number of Iraqis executed by Saddam's regime vary from 300–500,000[31] to over 600,000,[32] estimates as to the number of Kurds he massacred vary from 70,000 to 300,000,[33] and estimates as to the number killed in the put-down of the 1991 rebellion vary from 60,000[34] to 200,000.[32] Estimates for the number of dead in the Iran-Iraq war range upwards from 300,000.

As Condi says in the following video

Originally said by Condoleezza Rice
When these violent people try to kill innocents you have to try to stop them

edit on 27-10-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: editing

edit on 27-10-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Ms. "Mushroom clouds over Cincinnati." I don't think I'll ever forget that.

Don't forget this either

Institute for science and international security: Documents Indicate A.Q. Khan Offered Nuclear Weapon Designs to Iraq in 1990:

The following discusses a set of documents obtained by United Nations (UN) inspectors in Iraq in 1995 that may indicate an effort by Abdul Qadeer Khan shortly before the start of the 1991 Persian Gulf War to sell Iraq nuclear weapon design drawings and gas centrifuge design information, facilitate the procurement of the equipment required to build these items, and provide on-going technological assistance. Combined with recent information about Khan and his associates' assistance to gas centrifuge programs in Iran, Libya, and North Korea, these documents raise the highly disturbing possibility that Khan may have also sold these and perhaps other countries nuclear weapon designs. Inevitably, these concerns also raise questions about whether Pakistani scientists transferred nuclear weapon designs to Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups.

Countries of the world that have, did have or are or were trying to get nuclear weapons

Wikipedia: Nuclear Proliferation

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Are you being sarcastic?

No. I have supported Condoleezza Rice on the internet for many years. I have run Rice for President Yahoo Group since 2004.

Rice is a scumbag, she lied over and over about 9/11, Iraq and anything else that would get her ahead.

She is doing it again!

Condi didn't lie. Scumbags who falsely call honest people "liars" are the real scumbags.

Condoleezza Rice - True Believer. Interviewed for TV

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
That bad actress deserves a fair trial in Nuremberg. Hopefully this book will contain evidence.

She was used like a trinket by the bush cartel.. her empty headed opinion never mattered. She was simply a useful idiot prop put in place to deflect criticism and read her lines... I hope she knows it and it haunts her beyond the grave.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Condi supported torture and the various war crimes of the Bush administration.It's why she much like Rumsfield never travel outside the sates.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Peter Dow

No. I have supported Condoleezza Rice on the internet for many years. I have run Rice for President Yahoo Group since 2004.

Why?!? This really baffles me...

She is a lowlife. she has no redeeming qualities and lied over and over.

She stated no one could have imagined aircraft being used like they were on 9/11.

She created fear in the USA over and over again.

She lied many times to the 9/11 commission.

I wont waste my time any further with talking about such a lowlife. She disgraced my nation.

She also disgraced my fellow brother and sister firefighters, all 343 that died on 9/11.

You defended this creep and called me a scumbag.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
That bad actress

So you saw Condi in 30 Rock?

Well Condi was not bad. She is awesome as a political leader so you can't expect her to be awesome as an actress as well

deserves a fair trial in Nuremberg.

It is Condi who supports bringing war criminals to trial such as Saddam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic but the Hague is mostly where they are these days, not Nuremburg.

In Germany, Condi is well regarded

as she is throughout Europe and I have even proposed that Condi be elected president of the European Union.

Condi has been the one who has played the role of the defender of law and justice in the world by bringing international criminals to justice. Condi is not the accused except by fools such as yourself.

Hopefully this book will contain evidence.

Yes, of how confused you are about Condi.

She was used like a trinket by the bush cartel.. her empty headed opinion never mattered. She was simply a useful idiot prop put in place to deflect criticism and read her lines... I hope she knows it and it haunts her beyond the grave.

No Condi's head was full of the right ideas and when they were listened to and implemented with the better support Condi got from President Bush's new Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Iraq started to come right.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Condi supported torture

No this is what she did as National Security Advisor in the first Bush term, 2001 to 2005 and it is not "supporting torture".

Actually as Secretary of State in the 2nd Bush term from 2005-2009, Condi put her legal agent in the US State department, Philip Zelikow on the job of fighting against torture in internal discussions in the Bush administration, going up against those who thought it was legal.

This is what I wrote in Rice for President Yahoo Group in April 2009, message 2001.

You should listen to Philip Zelikow in this video coming up because he is a really good guy and he worked with Condi's blessing.

Counselor at the Department of State, a deputy to Secretary Rice, from 2005-2007, Philip Zelikow in an interview for MSNBC reveals how Secretary Rice led an ultimately successful internal battle inside the Bush administration, allied to the efforts of the likes of Senator McCain in the US Congress, to turn the policy and practice of the Bush administration against "enhanced interrogation techniques" (aka "torture") such as waterboarding.

Philip Zelikow wrote:

I was there as a member of the team representing the State Department acting as an agent of Secretary Rice who had grave concerns about all of this.
Secretary Rice knew what I was doing on her behalf. I was her agent in these matters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Dow comments -

A very interesting interview which vindicates my faith in Condoleezza Rice as being against torture and this interview must be an embarrassment to all those who blame Condi and "want a piece of her" for political partisan reasons as much as anything. Shame on them!

Originally posted by mike dangerously

It's why she much like Rumsfield never travel outside the sates.

Rubbish. Condi was in London speaking outside at a public event and also Hungary recently to unveil statues to Reagan. As far as I know Rumsfeld, Cheney and the rest are free to travel too.

You need to understand that more people love Condi than think like you do. You need to ask why that is?
edit on 28-10-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: editing typo mistakes

edit on 28-10-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Peter Dow

Why?!? This really baffles me...

She is a lowlife. she has no redeeming qualities and lied over and over.

She stated no one could have imagined aircraft being used like they were on 9/11.

She created fear in the USA over and over again.

She lied many times to the 9/11 commission.

I wont waste my time any further with talking about such a lowlife. She disgraced my nation.

She also disgraced my fellow brother and sister firefighters, all 343 that died on 9/11.

You defended this creep and called me a scumbag.

Only a scumbag would say that President Bush who stood at ground zero and said that the people who knocked these buildings down would be hearing from all of us soon and sent the US military on a war against terror to bring Bin Laden and his Al Qaeda terrorists to justice, to avenge the brave firefighters and all who died on 9/11 - that Bush and Condi who stood with and honoured those firefighters, that they somehow "disgraced ... firefighters" when they did no such thing. Condi and President Bush honoured firefighters.

Sorry but that is a scumbag thing to say about the friends of firefighters.

Condi never lied. How dare you smear Condi with such nonsense?

Here is my tribute video to the victims of 9/11.

9/11 anniversary: Peter Dow's message from Scotland

edit on 28-10-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: To add my tribute video to the 9/11 firefighters.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Condoleezza Rice No Higher Honor, No Higher Love (YouTube)

November 1st 2011 and Condoleezza Rice begins a round of media interviews timed with the publication of her new book "No Higher Honor, A Memoir of My Years in Washington".

It is not long before Condi is being asked once again if she will seek political office and the former Secretary of State tells CBS News her thoughts on becoming vice president if asked by a candidate during an interview with Chief White House Correspondent Norah O'Donnell on "The Early Show."

The video concludes as a music video supporting Condoleezza Rice for President.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

'No Higher Honor' unboxing by Peter Dow.

Condoleezza Rice 'No Higher Honor' unboxing by Peter Dow. - YouTube

In this video Peter Dow begins by saying -

"Hello. I'm Peter Dow the manager of Rice for President Yahoo Group, supporting Condoleezza Rice for president from everywhere on the world wide web.

November 2011 is an auspicious month for us because now is when Condi's new book "No Higher Honor" is published and available to buy.

My copy was delivered today so I decided to put on my Scottish National Standard Bearer outfit and video myself unboxing "No Higher Honor".

So let's see if we can get into it.

I got mine from Amazon if you are interested. ..."

Order "No Higher Honor" by Condoleezza Rice from -
Amazon - US
Amazon - UK

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

"So you saw Condi in 30 Rock? "

No, don't know what 30 Rock is about.. other than its a TV show I don't watch. I was thinking about her role as neo-clown war monger / govt stooge of Orwellian proportions. Worst actress ever... Oscar for Ugly.

"They" say DC is for actors too ugly for Hollywood.... I tend to agree.

But I get it.. either you're really weirdly obsessing over a fugly should be charged war criminal, OR.. trying to be covertly hilarious. More power to ya brother, what ever floats yer boat.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Did you really compare Condoleeza Rice to God and Jesus?

The woman who lied about Iraqi WMDs? Who lied and said the US could never have expected planes to be flown intor buildings? Who supported two wars resulting in countless innocent lives?
edit on 5-11-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Did you really compare Condoleeza Rice to God and Jesus?

I do yes but that might make more sense to others when they learn I am an atheist so for me my comparison of Condi to God, an angel or Jesus, is to express my reverence and faith which I feel no less strongly than true believers because Condi is who I believe in and who I love. Perhaps this video explains better than words could.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Condoleezza Rice for a BIG country's president (YouTube)

A BIG country needs a president

who thinks BIG!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Please continue this discussion in this topic in the 2012 US Elections forum

HIGH NOON 2012: Do not forsake G.O.P. Condoleezza Rice [MUSIC VIDEO]

edit on 8-12-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: bbcode problem

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join