It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing on the 28th OCT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
With the many disasters facing us on the hallowed date of 28th of October I was wondering what my fellow ATS members will be doing on this possible apocalyptic day.

I myself will rise about 8.00am have some breakfast attend my child’s football game and then head home in the afternoon for a spot of food. Then onto the sofa I will reside for the next 2 hours with a glass of red wine maybe some xbox with my boy.
In bed for 9.30 watch some tv with the wife ready for work the next day.

Please feel free to search the ATS forums and find which 28th prediction is most suited to your day and how you will work around this inconvenience.
Have a happy 28th

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ill probably be working, because I took off on the 27th, DOH!

If the world does end, what will be the cause?

But I have a feeling ill be back to work monday 10/31, because either the apocalypse will be quick and it will only take a weekend for humanity to recover, or it wont happen.

On friday, ill be getting up at 7:45, and rushing to work because I overslept, be in the office by 8:22, and pretend ive been there all morning working hard since 8:00. When the boss walks out of the room, ill probably be on this web site, until he walks back in, and its a quick (ALT+TAB) to something productive looking. A typical day.

Why cant an apocalypse happen on a monday?
edit on 26-10-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
ill be on ATS getting pee'd off with the amount of i told you so threads that are likely to pass through here... and a million other comments saying the day is not over yet..

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I will be happy its Friday, look forward to a relaxing weekend, Go to work, Eat the Friday special Breakfast(its soo big!), finish work and come home, change my car's Transmission Fluid, go out/watch movie/play games with friends. Expect to go back to work on Monday :/

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
ill be on ATS getting pee'd off with the amount of i told you so threads that are likely to pass through here... and a million other comments saying the day is not over yet..

Thats a good idea i may try and fit that in at some point

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, I'll be up early and out shopping for the weekend's food supply.

Home, then coffee and maybe a spot of lunch at about 12ish, then on the internet for a while.

I'll prepare dinner mid-afternoon, peel the veg and prep the meat ( a little seasoning early on goes a long way to make tasty dinners!) and then, at about 4pm-ish, just after I've put in the laundry to wash and emptied the dishwasher I'll be torn assunder into two beings, one of flesh and one of spirit, as the very fabric of space-time splits in twain as the dead rise from their graves and the Lord comes down in fury to remake reality.

Afterwards, tea at about 9ish, then bed to read and eventually sleep.

Thanks for asking!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'll be busy getting everything ready for the Craft Fair I'll be doing on Sat. I'll be up way past midnight, and probably posting a few EOTW update reports from my neck of the woods, like I did on other End Of The World threads, as they headed for the hoax bin....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Same thing I do every day, judus........try to take over the world!!!!!
Seriously though, I will spend the day feeling sorry for the people who will waste a perfectly good Friday waiting for the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

It sucks been a Sunday the day of rest aswell. I wonder what time of day it will start it better not be the morning

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'll more than likely be at home playing some games dreading the day of Saturday in which I will have to work once more.
. Though really I didn't know there was a prediction for the 28th despite going to and reading a bit in one thread that had a whole bunch of predictions in the OP. I just thought it would be a regular day.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by sicksonezer0

It sucks been a Sunday the day of rest aswell. I wonder what time of day it will start it better not be the morning

Wait there the 28th is this Friday i thought it was Sunday that changes everything !

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent
I'll more than likely be at home playing some games dreading the day of Saturday in which I will have to work once more.
. Though really I didn't know there was a prediction for the 28th despite going to and reading a bit in one thread that had a whole bunch of predictions in the OP. I just thought it would be a regular day.

Here is one of my favourites www.abovetopsecret.com... this one i can deal with

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I will be getting ready to leave for a weekend of camping and a Nascar race (Yes, my husband is a redneck, lol). My older kids will be going to their dad's for the weekend and my mother-in-law will be coming in from PA to house sit and keep the baby.

I am the only person besides a few other people who even know anything about this 28th thing. So I am somewhat quietly waiting. I am sort of looking forward to something happening. Hopefully some sort of awakining, instead of terror, and death, but we shall see. If it's death for all, I will be kind of disapointed about it. I worked really hard this year to make my kids some really awesome Halloween costumes, It would suck if they didn't get to wear them.

If nothing happens at all? Oh well, better luck next year!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'll spent that day with my family,because you just can't tell for sure...

So,if something actually happens on that day,I'll be surrounded with my family.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Brain: We must prepare for tomorrow night.

Pinky: Why? What are we going to do tomorrow night? Zarf!

Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - Try to take over the world..!

Chorus: "They're Dinky, They're Pinky and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain!"

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Dark Knight predicted the 28th and was that sure he and some other moved to the woods a few years ago the thread is here www.abovetopsecret.com... he seemed pretty sure this is a big read

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It will be a regular day for me. Work all day and then head to my tree stand with my bow... I hope the "Earth defenders" don't look like deer! I could really screw things up for all of us.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i'll probably masterbate,contimplate the mysteries of my naval,and cry over my wretched life. i guess the same thing i do every day!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'll be going to work, then going home and whipping up a batch of homemade strawberries and cream soap. Then having a beer or two while watching a movie.

Wish it was Saturday, at least that would be more exciting! Halloween Party!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
well it's friday so I will be going to work but it is also pay day so I am sure I will find some way to waste money on something foolish as for the prediction dates well I don't think anything major will happen but if something does happen oh well whatever the prediction dates come and go with nothing in between. lately after recent events I have come to a realization we do live on a prison planet freedom of speech and freewill are a myth so I am not trying to save the world anymore now I am looking out for me and mine the rest is a waste of time the coming election the failing economy everything is a joke and now I am laughing so bring on oct 28 bring on 11/11/11 bring on 12/21/12 all just numbers on a page and as for the prediction dates my guess they will all fail to deliver the doom and gloom they advertise this planet has become so boring I actually hope something does happen to break the monotony

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join