It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing on the 28th OCT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hopefully I'll be wielding a chainsaw, fighting zombies and apparitions in a post apocalyptic world.

But most likely I'll be sitting at home playing some guitar with my boy, maybe catch a flick and getting ready to do it all again next week.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Up at 0430. At work by 0630. Home by 1630. Dinner with wife and child. Watch "Big Bang Theory" and maybe Iron Man 2.
Scotch.

Rinse. Repeat.
edit on 26-10-2011 by beezzer because: speelling errorr

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
BF3 of course, God willing.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
same as always..
Wake up early. Practice tai chi , watch the sunrise, pop in check ats , see what the day brings.. Life will go on as it always has / will regardless whether or not were here.. Pointless to worry over things one cant control.. Life is meant to be lived.. Not spent cowering in fear ..

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sadly I will be at work all day Friday. Would love to take the day off and head into the country with my wife for a nice relaxing day. but alas I will be slaving away sweating my but off in a warehouse probely.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
The Dark Knight predicted the 28th and was that sure he and some other moved to the woods a few years ago the thread is here www.abovetopsecret.com... he seemed pretty sure this is a big read

Ill be at work like usual and checking out Paranormal Activity 3 later that night.

So basically the 28th makes or breaks the Dark Knights prediction? Interested to see what happens.
edit on 26-10-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Well, I'll be up early and out shopping for the weekend's food supply.

Home, then coffee and maybe a spot of lunch at about 12ish, then on the internet for a while.

I'll prepare dinner mid-afternoon, peel the veg and prep the meat ( a little seasoning early on goes a long way to make tasty dinners!) and then, at about 4pm-ish, just after I've put in the laundry to wash and emptied the dishwasher I'll be torn assunder into two beings, one of flesh and one of spirit, as the very fabric of space-time splits in twain as the dead rise from their graves and the Lord comes down in fury to remake reality.

Afterwards, tea at about 9ish, then bed to read and eventually sleep.

Thanks for asking!

Geeez way to make me the awkward guy laughing loudly in a quiet office.
I got some splainin to do. hahaha ohwell.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't even know all the things that are supposed to occur. I suppose it will be something bad. I just haven't been paying much attention, actual real life is far more important than spending time posting thoughts of our demise, so I read these stupid predictions for fun.

They only time it's warnings of the end of the world is when I come on here. I feel sorry for those who are weak in mind.

What will I be doing, the same thing I do everyday unless it changes. Everyday I wake up i'm full aware it could be the last moments of everything that I hold sacred, for that reason I already live with the clarity, let it unfold.

Prolly cut a few tracks on Friday, update my fantasy football roster, I was also planning on going to see Paranormal ACT3, Who knows.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'll be cowering behind my sandbagged windows with an assortment of weapons. I'll be checking and rechecking my stock of food and water. I will start fashioning tin foil helmets for everyone. Perhaps even some tin foil vests too!

I'll be waiting for, the power grid to fail, massive riots in the streets, an alien invasion, incredible natural disasters, NATO troops going door to door, China and Russian invasion, stock market/financial collapse, asteroid strike, brown dwarf influence, and etc.....

So I won't be surprised when Friday comes and goes just like any other day.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm going to be sitting in the corner in my basement with a blanket over my head and sobbing uncontrollably waiting for the world to end...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I will be moving to a bigger place! Looking forward to it!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
I will be moving to a bigger place! Looking forward to it!

You're referring to the afterlife, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Yes, World better not end before I get to play BF3 and Skyrim!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I will be taking the day off and actually *flying* to Florida on the 28th!?
Not sure if that is a great idea, but life must go on, right?

I'll be spending the weekend with friends at "The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party"--see:
en.wikipedia.org...

So if anything happens I'm likely to be unaware or back to sleep....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I wonder when we need to start worrying....

Is it as soon as the clock strikes midnight on 27th...or is it the evening of 28th?

I have no idea when to put my window covers on and hold inside for three days - it makes planning for armageddon very inconvenient!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
I wonder when we need to start worrying....

Is it as soon as the clock strikes midnight on 27th...or is it the evening of 28th?

I have no idea when to put my window covers on and hold inside for three days - it makes planning for armageddon very inconvenient!

It figures that pesky "time" issue would get in the way of our EOTW plans...huh

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm gonna dust of the cowel and cape, go down to the cave under my house get the Batmobile started and headout to save the........wait, thats not me, thats Batman, opps

Fly to the north pole and ask my Father for a uniform in good old Red, Blue and Gold, fly faster than a speeding bullet and save the.....wait, thats also not me, thats Superman.

Oh well I'll just have to save the world as good old Kurokage or maybe have a couple of beers and play BF3 with my Brother, depending on how the mood takes me.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Work, then steaks on the grill, and birthday cake! Happy birthday to me!

How lucky am I that I get to celebrate my 44th birthday when the SHTF?

Numerologists out there...Hit me up with something about 44 and 11 and double numbers and all that stuff and what it really means. Does this make me one of the 2 witnesses of Revelations? Or does it make me the Beast? or maybe Mahdi?

Oh that's right...at the stroke of midnight on the 27th, I'll be awakened and gifted with the final Crystal Skull by the Anunaki (I'm sure I mispelled that) so that I can protect everyone from the 3 days of darkness and Nibiru which was annouced by Elenin. and on....and on....and on....

Enjoy the day everyone!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Kind of a big day so it will call for some preparations, but kind of like not knowing what kind of hors d'oeuvres to serve. After all, it could be the end of the world, a major calamity, loss of all electronic services, a new level of spiritual awakening, or just another day. Regardless, there are certain things that should be in order in any event.

I suppose I will shower early and shave especially close as it could all take place rather late, no one has said for sure what time to expect this. I have set aside a newer pair of black boxer shorts because you know what they say about having clean underwear in case of emergencies, or maybe just getting lucky. I want to dress well but casual, rather be wearing my huaraches instead of shoes but still unsure as I'd like to be comfortable but might have to run for my life so perhaps the ones with velcro fasteners would be the best bet.

I'd like to lounge around on the patio most of the afternoon and drink down a pitcher of micheladas but I may have to keep my with about me, there are just too many uncertainties. I would be somewhat disappointed if nothing happens at all but I kind of expect that, still I will have a little extra cash on-hand in case the ATM's go offline. I just need to make myself comfortable but presentable and be ready for whatever contingencies may arise. No one has provided any absolute details of the event just conjecture so what will be necessary is anyone's guess and will just be a good drill in being prepared for anything. Good that I am retired and don't have any particular obligations for that day. I'll just lounge around keeping my eyes and ears open for anything that may crop up. No long siesta advisable for Friday is the only downside to it all.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I will (god willing) have my house packed up to move, then hand out candy to a sea of loud children while attempting to scare the crap out of them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join