It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing on the 28th OCT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I will be celebrating my daughter's twentieth birthday!!

Oh My...just thinking about having a child that old is scary enough without adding TEOTWAWKI into the mix!! I plan on being barely able to walk, won't have time to worry about doom and gloom!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What am I doing to do on the 28th October? Simple. Waiting the 29th October.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We've used it as an excuse for the other-half to have a day off..

There will be a nice long trip to the park for my small who is on half-term, and a nice extra day long weekend.
If there's doom, we'll all be together.
If there isn't, we'll all be together..
win:win in my opinion..

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Videogames, homework, Internet, homework, Internet, and meditation.

Same as any other Friday. Hopefully I'm not nursing a hangover as I do all of this. I'd do this regardless of what is going on. Three days of darkness, the darkknight, or a new age of consciousness, I don't care, bring it on or leave it at home. That's what I have to say to all of these prophesis. I am and I make the decisions in my life.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think i got the day off, so i guess hang out with my kids all day, maybe go for a swim or ice skating, might bake a nice warm apple pie, then try to cuddle with the wife knowing in advance she wont eb in the mood...

Thats about it, oh might have a couple of smokes on the balcony

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

I will drag myself out of bed much too early, while thinking about how nice it'd be to just call in and go back to bed. Then I'll do the long drive to work stuck behind some bozo going way too slow, that I can't pass because there is a whole stream of traffic stuck behind him. Then I'll get to work and gulp down my three cups of coffee so I can try to get motivated and awake. I'll be bored out of my mind entering data and pushing papers around all day, while my way too cheery coworker pops his head into my office at least 10 times just to say "hi".....again. Then, at 3:00 I'll be thinking about how tomorrow is Saturday, and I am soooo glad, and then the next hour will drag on and on. Finally, it's 4:00, I punch out and have the urge to actually Run out the door, while the little voice in the back of my head is telling me to RUN, before my boss asks me to stay over and work on something (always on a Friday
) Then, it's fight the traffic to get home, order some pizza or takeout, watch tv and chill, and stay up watching movies until I can't keep my eyes open. Then, when I wake up Saturday morning, I'll think, "Hmmm....nothin happened yesterday. Wonder if anything will happen on November 9th?" "Crap! Only one More day till it's monday again!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Life goes on..
I will be taking the kids to a Halloween event and then back home to carve some pumpkins, watch movies and of course eat some of the candy.lol It will most likely be a great day and evening for the family...Trick or Treat!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Pondering, with unadulterated horror, the fact that the rest of my life stretches out before me in complete sobriety, and wondering whether or not it was worse to be an alcoholic depressive schizophrenic, than it is to be a sober one.

Y'know - normal daily stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

and wondering whether or not it was worse to be an alcoholic depressive schizophrenic, than it is to be a sober one.

There are not enough stars in the world for you, CodyOutlaw.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'll be going to a halloween party that night. I hope nothing happens, I went thru a lot of trouble getting my costume back from my ex.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

There are not enough stars in the world for you, CodyOutlaw.

Thank you, brother

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Kind of a big day so it will call for some preparations, but kind of like not knowing what kind of hors d'oeuvres to serve. After all, it could be the end of the world, a major calamity, loss of all electronic services, a new level of spiritual awakening, or just another day. Regardless, there are certain things that should be in order in any event.

I suppose I will shower early and shave especially close as it could all take place rather late, no one has said for sure what time to expect this. I have set aside a newer pair of black boxer shorts because you know what they say about having clean underwear in case of emergencies, or maybe just getting lucky. I want to dress well but casual, rather be wearing my huaraches instead of shoes but still unsure as I'd like to be comfortable but might have to run for my life so perhaps the ones with velcro fasteners would be the best bet.

I'd like to lounge around on the patio most of the afternoon and drink down a pitcher of micheladas but I may have to keep my with about me, there are just too many uncertainties. I would be somewhat disappointed if nothing happens at all but I kind of expect that, still I will have a little extra cash on-hand in case the ATM's go offline. I just need to make myself comfortable but presentable and be ready for whatever contingencies may arise. No one has provided any absolute details of the event just conjecture so what will be necessary is anyone's guess and will just be a good drill in being prepared for anything. Good that I am retired and don't have any particular obligations for that day. I'll just lounge around keeping my eyes and ears open for anything that may crop up. No long siesta advisable for Friday is the only downside to it all.

Best response of this thread.
Are you really Woody Allen???

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Will be refreshing the news every now and then on the 28th, perhaps the Eurozone will fall, or capitalism altogether.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by judus
With the many disasters facing us on the hallowed date of 28th of October I was wondering what my fellow ATS members will be doing on this possible apocalyptic day.

I myself will rise about 8.00am have some breakfast attend my child’s football game and then head home in the afternoon for a spot of food. Then onto the sofa I will reside for the next 2 hours with a glass of red wine maybe some xbox with my boy.
In bed for 9.30 watch some tv with the wife ready for work the next day.

Please feel free to search the ATS forums and find which 28th prediction is most suited to your day and how you will work around this inconvenience.
Have a happy 28th

Well if whatever scenario plays out in the morning/early afternoon I'll miss it as I'm on night shift. I'll get home on the morning of the 28th at about 6:45, go to bed, and I won't get up until about 1:45pm. After that it will be grab some food and spend some time with my Wife and Son before its time to go to work again at 6pm.

Hope nothing happens in the morning as Id like to see the family before anything kicks off. Not that I think it will but you never know?

You have a happy 28th too mate.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh goodness. What a question!!! So much to do. You know those last minute preps.

Must wake before dawn and check ATS. The 28th starts much earlier in other places you know.

Last quick inventory of needed supplies down in the panic room. Kidney beans, check. Black beans, check. Navy beans, check. See I have thought this out to every detail. My food supply will also be my alternative fuel supply.

Check ATS again to see if anything is happening.

Back to inventory. Toilet paper, check. Female hygene products, check. (oh I ain't going to be caught off guard on this one. I got a wife and daughter. Some things can be worse than the end of the world you know.)

Check ATS again.

Bank and grocery store to restock cause those stupid boys keep eating my beans!!!!!!

Check ATS again.

Going to be busy, busy, busy!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Honestly, you guys make it appear that everyone is panicking because of the incoming Oct 28. The truth is, there are less than 10 people here who believe that Oct 28 will be the end of the world and everyone dies. After that date comes and gone, you can't actually feel superior to the rest for not believing in this date because very few believed this date in the first place.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
On the 28th of October 2011, I will be thinking how yesterday, Today was Tomorrow, and Tomorrow Today will be yesterday. What a Wonderful, nysterious world this is,

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Honestly, you guys make it appear that everyone is panicking because of the incoming Oct 28. The truth is, there are less than 10 people here who believe that Oct 28 will be the end of the world and everyone dies. After that date comes and gone, you can't actually feel superior to the rest for not believing in this date because very few believed this date in the first place.

Silly Rabbit! Tricks are for kids! Yeah, all these people are really panicking... That's clear from the posts, all right.
edit on 26-10201110-1111 by gwynnhwyfar because: Sarcasm

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I will get up at 6:30am and be sitting at my desk by 8:00am......and hoping the day goes by quickly so I can to the weekend! Prediction - it will be a normal Friday.....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
well to be perfectly HONEST, I will be fashioning an aluminium foil hat to wear 'just in case'...........and then go about my daily routine. Wish me luck in trying to get my son to also wear some tin foil on his head. (I promise to take some pictures)

seriously thats what I will do.........call me dicariculous......but Dark Knight SKEEEEERDED me, and the UFO that buzzed me last week settled the question as to my needing to get fresh foil or not.....
Being so close to Halloween I think the tin foil hats will be a workable costume

edit on 26-10-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: cuz my splellin sucketh uber

edit on 26-10-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join