It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paralyzed illegal costs taxpayers millions. REFUSES deportation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Pointing out Reagan was to point out that it isn't just the current administration. And for the record, you still have no say so. That is why no matter how good of an arguement you make here, nothing will change.

Everything you posted has been posted before. The situation reamains the same. Maybe even worse.

In case I missed it..what would you suggest we do about the illegals here? Leave them be, have an open border. Or should the people take up arms and have a massive purification in this country?

In case anyone needs a good laugh.

I come for visit, get treated regal, So I stay, who care I illegal?
I cross border, poor and broke, Take bus, see employment folk.
Nice man treat me good in there, Say I need to see welfare. Welfare say, "You come no more, We send cash right to your door."
Welfare checks, they make you wealthy, Medicaid it keep you healthy! By and by, I got plenty money, Thanks to you, American dummy.
Write to friends in motherland, Tell them come as fast as you can.
They come in rags and Chebby trucks, I buy big house with welfare bucks.
They come here, we live together, More welfare checks, it gets better!
Fourteen families they moving in, But neighbor's patience wearing thin.
Finally, white guy moves away, Now I buy his house, and then I say, "Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in the yard I put a tent. Send for family (they just trash), But they, too, draw the welfare cash!
Everything is mucho good, And soon we own the neighborhood.
We have hobby--it's called breeding, Welfare pay for baby feeding. Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills? We get free! We got no bills!
American crazy! He pay all year, To keep welfare running here.
We think America darn good place! Too darn good for the white man race.
If they no like us, they can go, Got lots of room in Mexico

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman
What everyone seems to overlook is that I or anyone else against illegal immigration have no problem with someone coming here for a better life for themselves or their family.

I disagree. We should not let people come here just because they want a better life. Our emphasis should be on helping america. Does the potential immigrant have useful skills?. Is he a doctor or engineer or automotive technician or computer scientist?

Lots of unskilled third worlders want to come here for a better life. I say hell with them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

What everyone seems to overlook is that I or anyone else against illegal immigration have no problem with someone coming here for a better life for themselves or their family.

I disagree. We should not let people come here just because they want a better life. Our emphasis should be on helping america. Does the potential immigrant have useful skills?. Is he a doctor or engineer or automotive technician or computer scientist?

Lots of unskilled third worlders want to come here for a better life. I say hell with them.

I see your point..I believe New Zealand is that way as many other countries.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

In case I missed it..what would you suggest we do about the illegals here? Leave them be, have an open border. Or should the people take up arms and have a massive purification in this country?

I don't suggest anything. It's up to the federal government to decide. Taking up arms means going to war with the federal government. If you think you can pull it off then have at it. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

How can one refuse deportation? Isn't there like Police (INS) to um, well ENFORCE-ABLY remove these people.
It's not a question "Deportation?" No it's an order Deportation order; isn't it?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

They wanted him to waive his right to a hearing and opt for voluntary departure. He said he wanted to have a hearing before a judge.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

In case I missed it..what would you suggest we do about the illegals here? Leave them be, have an open border.

1. End birthright citizenship

2.. Deny all govt benefits to illegals especially free health care at
ERs and free school for illegal kids

3. Mandate e-verify for all jobs.

Do those three things and most of these parasites will self-deport.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Um... what? Now you are simply lying. I never said anything about anybody other than the paralyzed man in the OP. You are (again) trying to hide behind another issue in order to justify your heartlessness towards this ONE person. I never announced my stance on immigration as this isn't about immigration; it's about a paralyzed man who needs medical attention.
This is entirely about immigration. Let his home nation take care of him. If he had not broken our laws, his injury would not have occurred.

Since you want to make this about a pandemic healthcare/immigration issue...

Do you understand that we do that to Mexico all the time? "Illegal" Americans Ripping Off Mexican Tax Payers

If you get sick in Mexico, they don't deport you.

But I don't care as I'm still only talking about that one guy who needs medical attention.

I have been reading this and wasn't really going to respond to anything. Yea, illegal "ALIENS" get on my nerves for using free medical, etc. SOME use a generic social security number to pay taxes BUT generally, they are here for the anchor babies, government help and to make tons of money. Most will tell you themselves. They come here to get free education, medical and makes lots of money and then send most of the money back to their families with the expectation of moving back to Mexico when they have made "enough". I wouldn't be surprised if this guy had a wife already in his home country and was using the American common law wife for financial purposes. Happens all the time here where I live. ugh. If his common law wife was smart, she wouldn't marry him legally. Then he can legally steal the baby back to Mexico and she has no recourse for YEARS and no way to find the child. Yes, I know someone who went thru that.

Actually, if YOU read your article you posted, you would see the Americans are crossing the border to PAY for the medical treatment.. not using free treatment. They just like the lower prices and more personal treatment. THAT is fair. The Americans are crossing for the day to visit a doctor where they pay for the services rendered. WHAT a novel concept? Huh? Cross the border to PAY for services. If Americans are willing to cross over to Mexico to pay for medical services what is the problem with sending this paralyzed man to his home country to have medical care in his country that YOUR OWN article reference states would be cheaper AND more personal care?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

[
Again, if this were an American in Mexico, he would not be deported. Americans go to Mexico all the time for medical attention because it is often higher quality and almost always cheaper.

Those americans PAY for their mexican medical care. This paralyzed bum invaded our country and now demands we take care of him.

Let's see... 250 bucks every year will buy you unlimited medical care in Mexico. If you call that "paying" then... whatever. Believe me, Mexicans don't come here for the healthcare.

If that is the case. I say send him to his home country and have the hospital pay the $250 yearly. Problem solved all around. Better care AND sooo much cheaper. I see a win/win.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Maybe this guy could share an apartment with Obama's deadbeat Auntie.

I hear cooking for 2 is almost as cheap as cooking for one.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join