It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paralyzed illegal costs taxpayers millions. REFUSES deportation

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
[]

And he is not the only one. If nothing is done, this wil just continue. In so many ways, on so many levels, the ilegals are costing us BILLIONS of dollars. That is money that could be used to care for our own citizens. Instead, we get cuts everywhere.

It's far worse than that. There are around 10 million illegal kids in our schools and at $10,000 per kid per year, that's $100B right there. Then there's the free health care they and the incarceration costs of all the illegals in prison for assorted crimes. The cost of illegals is pushing a trillion $ every year.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think the bottom line is this..illegals NEVER pay into a system they benefit from. Today there is a since of entitlement with these illegals. My son tells me all of the time that he hears the mexicans in school say that they will take back Texas and the United States again.

I tell him..Son mexico HAD only a small portion of Texas and it had no claim on the rest of the US and second I calmly tell him..OVER my dead body.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman
I think the bottom line is this..illegals NEVER pay into a system they benefit from. Today there is a since of entitlement with these illegals. My son tells me all of the time that he hears the mexicans in school say that they will take back Texas and the United States again.

Mexicans are all told that. Their govt tells them cradle to grave that america stole land from mexico 160 years ago and they have a right to invade america and take whatever they wish!!! We are crazy to let any mexican come here legally or illegally and yet super-traitor obama lets them invade by the millions and gives them amnesty.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

strange that americans spend millions bombing innocent civilians into oblivion but are up in arms about the cost of helping a paraplegic . shame on you all

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

strange that americans spend millions bombing innocent civilians into oblivion but are up in arms about the cost of helping a paraplegic . shame on you all

Same blah blah blah crap.

He is here illegally. He needs to go back to his country of origin.

The anti war threads are a little further down the hall, on the left.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Actually it's the same whine whine whine crap.

Your government has made it legal. If you want change you have to take your country back.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Actually it's the same whine whine whine crap.

Your government has made it legal. If you want change you have to take your country back.

Um, no.
The Federal Govt just wont enforce the laws.
The States will enforce, but the current Admin fights it tooth and nail.

Taking it back? Vote 2012!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

A law that prohibits something but is not enforced makes that act legal by de facto.

I have seen the country taken back every 4 or 8 years yet the main plan marches along.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

A law that prohibits something but is not enforced makes that act legal by de facto.

I have seen the country taken back every 4 or 8 years yet the main plan marches along.

No, because it is enforced selectively.

Voting is the first means for change in the USA.

Violent revolution is the last, and I do mean LAST way to go about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No, because it is enforced selectively.

Voting is the first means for change in the USA.

Violent revolution is the last, and I do mean LAST way to go about it.

Did you see the link about ICE stopping deportations of people with family in the US. That is across the board. So that would make it de facto.

Voting is the way they make people feel there will be change so that revolution never comes about.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

Civilians..maybe innocent NO. These "civilians" are trained to hate Americans.(I can see why..:lol
from birth. America this, America that...we are war mongers and tyrants..we love war and want to take over the world.

A Massive disaster strikes third world countries..WHO sends supplies and food to these countries? WHO donates massive amounts of food/funds to the "World Food Bank"..yeah we are a terrible country...I am seeing my very OWN country bled dry by those around us (Politicians included).

Again let me make myself clear. HE is here ILLEGALLY. He was not paralyzed in mexico if he stayed back we would still be able to walk. IF I did ANYTHING illegal I would be in JAIL...I am a US citizen. I PAY INTO the same system the gives back to everyone but its OWN PEOPLE.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Again let me make myself clear. HE is here ILLEGALLY. He was not paralyzed in mexico if he stayed back we would still be able to walk. IF I did ANYTHING illegal I would be in JAIL...I am a US citizen. I PAY INTO the same system the gives back to everyone but its OWN PEOPLE.

You know typing in caps isn't going to change the new ICE policy. Also people do illegal things all the time without going to jail. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I am aware of ICE policy. I am also aware that these "agencies" are swayed by the current administrations. You want change..you can VOTE.

If it takes a revolution for change then it takes a revolution. Remember the Alamo!

You are right people do illegal things all of the time and not go to jail. Those "people" that do illegal things do not cost me or any other TAX paying citizen a dime. They DO NOT bleed dry the system that is not theirs.
edit on 31-10-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

Current administration? Reagan gave over 3 million illegals amnesty. The IRS allows illegals to get "Taxpayer Identification Numbers" since 1996 and now ICE is not deporting anyone with family and a clean criminal record. Lax border patrol has been going on for decades across each and every administration for the last 50 years.

The banksters that swindled a boatload of cash and got away with it and then got a handout from the government didn't cost the tax payers anything?

Been hearing about revolutions for a long time. Neve seen anything close to it.

edit on 31-10-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Voting is the way they make people feel there will be change so that revolution never comes about.

Exactly....and the nation elections in this country are rigged and a total sham.

Violence is the ONLY way to remove those tyrannical criminals who continue to violate the laws of the land.

The US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

Second Amendment FTW.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

that's a lie. The EMTALA Act says hospitals must provide emergency care for illegals. Once the condition is stable, the care should stop and the illegal be deported.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

[

You know typing in caps isn't going to change the new ICE policy. Also people do illegal things all the time without going to jail. Just saying.

HUH??? No one is saying put this guy in jail. Just deport him and let his own country pay millions of $ to care for him.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

De facto law means people act a certain way out of tradition although there is no law on the books or no one enforces a law that is on the books so for all practical purposes it's legal.

The poster I was responding to said that if he did something illegal he would be in jail. I was just pointing out that that isn't necesarily true. Even if caught for a non violent offense he would probably get probation or maybe just a warning and fine.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by the4thhorseman

Current administration? Reagan gave over 3 million illegals amnesty. The IRS allows illegals to get "Taxpayer Identification Numbers" since 1996 and now ICE is not deporting anyone with family and a clean criminal record. Lax border patrol has been going on for decades across each and every administration for the last 50 years.

The banksters that swindled a boatload of cash and got away with it and then got a handout from the government didn't cost the tax payers anything?

Been hearing about revolutions for a long time. Neve seen anything close to it.

Reagan wasn't perfect and he was before my time ( I had no say so) and speaking of that. What did that accomplish? Nothing it only tells others why try to do it the right way when it is easier just to sit and wait to be given amnesty.

One would ask why the IRS is doing it?

The IRS’s seeming lack of interest in protecting the integrity of the Social Security number from fraudulent use pales to insignificance, however, when faced with the reality that it is responsible for providing a backdoor way for millions of illegal aliens to receive a U.S. government-issued identity number. And it is doing so despite the fact that in 1999 the Treasury Department’s Inspector General for Tax Administration said the decision by the IRS to issue these Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) to illegal aliens "seems counter-productive to the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) mission to identify illegal aliens and prevent unlawful entry."4

Genesis of ITINs. The audit report referenced above said that a 1994 IRS investigation uncovered significant compliance problems "with the $80 billion annual nonresident alien U.S. investment income." In response, the IRS created an ITIN for non-resident aliens in order to match information documents showing dividend, interest and other income earned by individuals to the tax returns they file. The IRS began issuing ITINs in July 1996.

Either at the program’s inception or shortly thereafter, the IRS seems to have expanded the initial purpose of the ITIN by making a policy decision to issue it to resident aliens, including individuals residing illegally in the United States. The audit report referenced above questioned this policy to "legalize" illegal aliens.

Significant portions of the report were deemed to be so sensitive they were redacted from the public document, in part because it is felt that some information could be used to facilitate fraud by illegal aliens. Once an IRS report has been redacted, it stays that way. Therefore, the full text of the 1999 Inspector General for Tax Administration’s report on ITINs is still not available for public review. No follow-up report was issued.

ICE should deport anyone with families back to their country of origin..OR force them to take the proper steps to be a LEGALIZED citizen.

What everyone seems to overlook is that I or anyone else against illegal immigration have no problem with someone coming here for a better life for themselves or their family. To have that 'pursuit" of happiness not happiness given to them. Take the proper steps to become a legal citizen..others have why won't they? Learn our language (Its the law to be a US citizen). Pay into the system that you seek benefits from.

It is far easier to be an illegal alien in this country to be a citizen. I would have free healthcare on someone elses dime. People would change documents and packaging to have MY language on it. I would not pay taxes on my income. I would get easier home lones from Bank of America (Should be Bank of Mexico..LOL). The entire liberal media would be in my back pocket and I would be able to send money home with out worrying about my bills here.

Last year The amount of remittances in Mexico exceeds the amount of foreign direct investment in the country. This is not surprising given that a significant portion of Hispanics in the United States are of Mexican descent. Other Latin American countries like El Salvador are popular destinations for remittances. In 2005 approximately $2.5 billion was sent to El Salvador. The amount represented more than 13% of El Salvador’s GDP, or gross domestic product. It is estimated that Latin Americans residing in the United States send $30 billion dollars to their native countries.

Source

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Reagan wasn't perfect and he was before my time ( I had no say so) and speaking of that. What did that accomplish? Nothing it only tells others why try to do it the right way when it is easier just to sit and wait to be given amnesty.

One would ask why the IRS is doing it?

Pointing out Reagan was to point out that it isn't just the current administration. And for the record, you still have no say so. That is why no matter how good of an arguement you make here, nothing will change.

Everything you posted has been posted before. The situation reamains the same. Maybe even worse.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join