It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paralyzed illegal costs taxpayers millions. REFUSES deportation

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Don't have to ask anyone because the system does what it wants without my consent. It sucks. I know this already and pointing it out on the web changes what? Nothing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by Night Star

Don't have to ask anyone because the system does what it wants without my consent. It sucks. I know this already and pointing it out on the web changes what? Nothing.

Absolutely right, just like the protesters at the OWS around the nation, non violent actions, and that including voting in rigged elections achieves nothing, it cannot because the criminal tyrants rule, only a 2nd Amendment remedy will result in what people claim they want, folks are gradually waking up when the protests fail, and the elections continue the tyranny of the same elite the armed citizens will rise up and use the best medicine to cure the disease.
It's been a long time in coming if it takes a bit longer I can patiently wait, it will be worth it in the end.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
"We've got to get a handle on it somehow," says Mehlman. "And it's perfectly reasonable to say that people who have no legal reason to be in the country in the first place should not be at the head of the line to receive this very limited care and very expensive care."

"Ira Mehlman at the Federation for American Immigration Reform says illegal immigrants not only cost taxpayers billions of dollars each year, but they drive up insurance premiums as well."

Insurance premimiums that many citizens cannot afford as it is.

Read more: www.ktrh.com...

www.ktrh.com...
edit on 28-10-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The explanation that works for me is that he has family in the US. Some say he can take them with but why can't they keep him here?

For one, how do you know that this is his family in the first place? Because he said so? How do you know the kid is his? If he slept with this lady, I don't think it signifies anything. The legal standards for establishing a family is real and not a sham are there for a reason. My own family went through this. My wife did. Common-law wife? Sorry but I don't buy that piece already.

Now, why exactly any of this is of significance? They didn't follow the legal route, hence -- they don't qualify. If I can't prove I really own the house I occupy, I can't sell it. Same goes for cars, and even this: if I can't prove that I reside lawfully at an address, my kids can't attend the school in that school district.

What's so damn difficult to understand, unless you are a teenager with no life experience? Why should a Mexican be given a blank check in the US? If his wife really loves him and all, she should just follow him into his Land of Free Healthcare, which is Mexico.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

It's not up to me to esablish how legit the claim is. That is what ICE is for and in case you missed it here it is again

“ICE is trying to decrease delay in deportations but they will also allow undocumented immigrants to remain in the U.S. and tens of thousands will benefit.”

New ICE rules stop deportation of immigrants trying to gain legal status

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It's not up to me to esablish how legit the claim is. That is what ICE is for and in case you missed it here it is again

“ICE is trying to decrease delay in deportations but they will also allow undocumented immigrants to remain in the U.S. and tens of thousands will benefit.”

Yeah, that's the worrisome part. "Tens of thousands will benefit". At whose expense?
That's just a rape of the USA. Sad.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Yeah, that's the worrisome part. "Tens of thousands will benefit". At whose expense?

I couldn't agree with you more. How lovely if America could take care of its own and the entire world, but it can't, and no one should expect us to. If you can't care for all your citizens, you can't care for everyone elses either. Sadly, the American citizen suffer because of illegals.

I am sure that many anti-illegal folks here get tired of repeating themsleves over and over again, but if we get through to just one other person at a time with facts, it is well worth the time and effort.

I personally have seen too much and learned too much to just sit back and watch this continue to happen to our poor people. It is always about the poor ilegal just seeking a better life while the poor citizen has no better life of their own.

An 87 year woman trying desperately to get help with just her medical bills and being denied because she made two dollars over the poverty limit. A diabetic having to decide between life saving medicine or food. Many many instances of poor struggling and suffering American citizens who are not in the main stream media. These people exist in the thousands. Many tent cities where people are forced to live in the colder climates etc.
Homeless shelters continually filled to capacity. Many of these people have worked hard their entire lives never before to have found themselves in such dire predicaments.

Oh no, no illegal should be in the head of the line to shove all others aside. These illegals are huge in numbers and have many special interest groups looking after them. What about our poor who despeartely need medical? What of them I ask.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And the big question how much longer before the American People stop being "bent over" and fight back?

I'd be willing to wager that once the first outbreak of war starts that will start the cascade of millions of armed citizens becoming involved in the field.

I would be S******* myself right now if I was one of the neo feudal lords that is now controlling our tyrannical gov't..... because the elite criminals WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM JUSTICE.....at least if they are frickin arrogant enough to remain in the USA.

We don't fear these criminals anymore. We can't afford to.
edit on 28-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

"I wanted to live the American dream"? Since when is this a valid reason to allow people into this country?

Pretty sad that it isn't what the United States is about any more isn't it?
2nd line.

you used to get hung by a group of peers for stealing a horse or a gold nugget.

Fortunately for illegals, we just deport them.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
While i dont neccessarily agree with illegals in our country, this man is a human being regardless of his race. While the whole world is going crazy no one ever worries about there fellow man and what kind of pain or problems they are facing. I personally would go out of my way to help someone regardless of race, color, religon, etc.... We need more of that in the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Back then there were no illegals, It wasn't until the 1920's that quotas were put in place. It wasn't until 1917 that they had to take a literacy test in their own language.

Immigration to the United States

Few Restrictions before 1882
Immigration into the United States was subject to virtually no legal restrictions before 1882. Essentially, anyone who wanted to enter the United States could and, as discussed earlier, no specified arrival areas existed until 1855. Individuals simply got off the ship and went about their business.

edit on 28-10-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
]

Absolutely right, just like the protesters at the OWS around the nation, non violent actions, and that including voting in rigged elections achieves nothing, it cannot because the criminal tyrants rule, only a 2nd Amendment remedy will result in what people claim they want, folks are gradually waking up when the protests fail, and the elections continue the tyranny of the same elite the armed citizens will rise up and use the best medicine to cure the disease.

Amen to that. Non-violence does NOT work because it never gets our psychopath leaders punished. Look at how Bush lied us into invading iraq where he murdered a million innocent people. Everyone agrees he did it but nothing has been done to him!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDogLittleDog
While i dont neccessarily agree with illegals in our country, this man is a human being regardless of his race.

For the ten thousandth time, it's not about race. It's about legal status. You liberals know you haven't a leg to stand on regarding this issue so you scream racism!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Of course the man is a human being. He was graciously treated and cared for by a Country not his own. We have also treated and cared for many like him at the cost of billions of dollars. Offers to send them home without cost was also offered. It has nothing to do with not being compassionate to our fellow man. To take care of these illegals for the rest of their lives is the problem, when we cannot provide that for many of our own. Common sense. This has nothing to do with being racist. Our citizens are human beings too. How dare they be denied when an illegal is given everything.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

]

Amen to that. Non-violence does NOT work because it never gets our psychopath leaders punished. Look at how Bush lied us into invading iraq where he murdered a million innocent people. Everyone agrees he did it but nothing has been done to him!!!

Most people ..understandably so, do not understand the nature of these creatures, they are NOT like most human beings, they are hardwired with little or no conscience, or real concern for others unless of course, it benefits them directly, once their usefulness is through those people will be discarded like yesterdays trash. Many of the minions supporting the elite psychos/socios cannot wrap their mind around this fact like most ordinary people they are blind to it. This is the best weapon the predatory minds have.

I hate calling other humanoids "creatures" but that is in fact what these individuals are in fact, a shell of a normal human being.

The only thing that will defeat them is strong actions of force, and intimidation as well.

Bottom line is you need to be unfazed and determined....and most importantly UNDERSTAND the mind of the criminals we are dealing with. If not we will never stop them and their destructive ways.
edit on 28-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Keep in mind, if healthcare had zero govt. involvement and everyone paid for themselves this wouldn't be an issue

Wrong. Hospitals can not refuse care to people, this has nothing to wit government involvement (unless you mean laws that prevent a hospital from denying service to YOUR child if you can't cough the money up in the ER). The problem is that the hospital is paying the bills and he wont reimburse them, this means the rest of the population is going to pay.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Keep in mind, if healthcare had zero govt. involvement and everyone paid for themselves this wouldn't be an issue

Wrong. Hospitals can not refuse care to people, this has nothing to wit government involvement (unless you mean laws that prevent a hospital from denying service to YOUR child if you can't cough the money up in the ER). The problem is that the hospital is paying the bills and he wont reimburse them, this means the rest of the population is going to pay.

Indeed! I'm sick of people portraying this as a victimless crime. Most if the US population is under financial crunch, finding is slashed in every township etc, The money this foreign citizen siphoned out of people's pockets is painfully real.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Indeed! I'm sick of people portraying this as a victimless crime. Most if the US population is under financial crunch, finding is slashed in every township etc, The money this foreign citizen siphoned out of people's pockets is painfully real.

And he is not the only one. If nothing is done, this wil just continue. In so many ways, on so many levels, the ilegals are costing us BILLIONS of dollars. That is money that could be used to care for our own citizens. Instead, we get cuts everywhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Most people ..understandably so, do not understand the nature of these creatures, they are NOT like most human beings, they are hardwired with little or no conscience, or real concern for others unless of course, it benefits them directly, once their usefulness is through those people will be discarded like yesterdays trash. Many of the minions supporting the elite psychos/socios cannot wrap their mind around this fact like most ordinary people they are blind to it. This is the best weapon the predatory minds have.

]

Americans like to think their leaders are regular people but they aren't. Obama and our congressman are psychopaths and mass-murderers and traitors. I am speaking literally. What else can you call people who take us into wars against nations that never did anything to us and proceed to murder innocent people by the hundreds of thousands.?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes - in 1986 our congressmen took their usual bribes from Big Ag and passed the EMTALA Act which mandates free health care for illegals at hospital ERs..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join