It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gecko Saves His Friend From Snake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It never showed what happened to the brave gekko after the snake fell off the other. Did the snake eat him or poison him instead? The video just stopped and left me with out any answers!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
It never showed what happened to the brave gekko after the snake fell off the other. Did the snake eat him or poison him instead? The video just stopped and left me with out any answers!

That's what i was thinking
I hope the brave gecko didn't get eaten instead. That would have really sucked!! The brave lil fellow probably ran off with his friend im sure.. As for the snake, it looked like a garden snake so maybe it wasnt poisonous.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It could be a clip from the recent Eurozone financial crisis meeting where the leaders have all shape-shifted a la David Icke and the aggressive Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany gekko is fending off the Greek President Papoulias strangling snake from the cowardly President Sarkozy of France gecko. The emotionally labile Prime Minister Burlosconi of Italy is shreeking in the background with glee.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

ROFL !! Funniest thing i've heard all day !!! Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That snake was like.."Look here jackass, wanna stop biting me so I can enjoy your friend for lunch?"...

People here are afraid of those geckos for some reason, they say they are bad luck of some kind.
When they make noise people get annoyed and associate it with the death of a relative or something, I wasn't really listening when they explained it.

I am trying to catch one as a pet but it is hard to find that specific species easily.
edit on 25-10-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
if that was my home, all three of them would have been toast.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Did the snake fall off the wall? The final moments were a little confusing...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How did the snake get on the wall?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Did the snake fall off the wall? The final moments were a little confusing...

Good question # 1

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
How did the snake get on the wall?

Good question # 2

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by Lagrimas

Thanks for the video. What I'm wondering is, where the hell was that? Where the hell is the place where 2 geckos and a snake end up on your living room wall?! I heard people talking in the background, but it was drowned out by my girlie screaming!

Rayong, Thailand according to the original uploader here.

I'm glad the geckos won, but a small part of me kinda wanted to see that tiny-headed snake try to swallow it. I know they stretch but talk about biting off more than you can chew. Gotta love mother nature.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish
Was I the only one thinking that the people in the background should... Oh, I don't know... INTERVENE??

Why risk your health and waste your time for some stupid animals?

It's not worth it...besides as other said: It's natural and isn't the common theme on this website to not interfere with nature?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That looked like a nonpoisonous green snake - like a garter snake but I don't know the area.
We have a lot of lizards and skinks around my house as we have a lot of rock walls and such and they just LOVE those.
I'd choose a lizard over a snake any day. We do get snakes too - got a huge maybe 6' king snake on the carport one day. Scared the poor USPS man nearly to death, he threw all the mail down and ran. We caught him in PVC and moved him safely to some woods.

We have to protect each other from snakes. They can have the rats, and vice versa.
edit on 25-10-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

wonderful video, kinda challenges my view on reptiles

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

well man everything has to eat.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Lol Im glad that so many people enjoyed this video, It would be nice to see more footage leading up to the incident,

to see how it all came about, but such is life and we'll probably never know.

Maybe there is a conspiracy, and a human put the snake on the wall with the geckos just before it all started

Or am I being paranoid

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is sad that every species has to look out for its own. The bastards filming should have helped out, instead of watching it happen. No need it witness anything being hurt here, separate the two, is that hard?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If you live in the Jungle it is quite common to see geckos and snakes on the walls of buildings. Why would these people intervene? They're just observing nature. BTW that hero gecko saved the day.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I’ve lived in Darwin NT and now I’m in North Queensland, you have no idea of the creatures that come into our home
, we simply gather them up and place them back outside. There they can do as they please, but in home, it’s my rules.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I must say it was a rather cute video. I saw it as a jealous gecko trying to seperate two lovers. Ha ha but seriously, the gecko was still hanging on...to the wall.

I have had a bit to drink this evening but i gotta tell yah......i didnt feel as though the gecko had a thing to worry about. Fly to a wall is all i saw. A fly and his buddy

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
if that had happened in my house....i would've moved out...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join