It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
A very funny thread indeed, a superhero DK thread, I never expected that but it is ATS after all and we attract all kinds of members.
You say you only post with a 100% knowledge, so can I have co-ordinates for the seven planets to check where they are on an astronomy chart please or where in Vega the uniform planet is?
Whats so special about Vegan uniforms anyway, whats wrong with good old Chinese made!!
If you are channeling Kohy who you say is from the "7th dimension" ask him why us lowley 3d beings are always being tasked with saving this or that, tell him to get of his fat 7th dimension backside and do it himself for a change!!
Wow the 28th is going to a busy day with the amout of weirdos creeping out of the woodwork and predicting all these end of the world scenarios all on the same day. I say we put them all in a big cage and let them fight it out and who ever wins gets to fight on the earths behalf, of course thats if DK and Dan Tanna haven't already delt with the threat.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

Dan Tanna?
Is he even still on ATS?
His story was ten times more debatable and arguable than this hokum!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx
1. Zarx (Me) - Lyran
2. Vom - Vegan
3. Jepir - Lyran
4. Vegax - Jepy
5. Gejom - Dyrm
6. Kohy - Sith
7. Ritap - Grey

I just need to know if you are Zarxx or Zarx, and whether or not there are any aliens named Bob.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have one question for you my freind. What "Changes" will happen exactly?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

thanks for the info friend if you and the others need some more help please call me

i would love to kick this nwo out of this "superbe planet"

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Another day Another story. Good creativity with the names. Come 10/29 you will be just another of the 100's that will be shunned in ATS history. 10/28 is no significant date. In fact it wasn't until people got bored with 2012 coming around that they decided to make up another date to get attention. Good luck on your trips though.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
huh! my names on the list?
No one told me?
I all ways get told at the last second!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

cool story, bro.

what about the 4th thru 6th dimensions?

did u hear from them? i wonder what they are planning, eh?

to cleanse ourselves, this we need: each look to their own, within themselves: there u'll find fear and challenge aplenty.

u r not the judge of me , bro : i don't care which dimension yer inspirations come from.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
hahahahhah i thought aliens are smart? who is the hell would name someone zarx? sounds like something from dude wheres my car... but seriously aliens would use a name that is common among us considering if there 7th demensional then their gonna be way more advanced and sophisticated making those names just sound completely retarded. anyways this post made my morning, i love these things, next time try to act more sophisticated and write more differently than the average english speaker

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

ya i was going the bf3 route tomorrow...guess ill have to grind out the game so i get it finished by the 28th....i dont mind ending my gaming career with bf3.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx
Greetings everyone. I have recently been given knowledge from a 7th dimensional being of some information that may raise your hopes. Know that everything I have stated here has been channeled through me from this individual.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f4fd60bbab2.jpg[/atsimg]

I know that there will be skeptics, bashers and ranters. But please, try to understand that I do not post unless I am 100% sure of my information.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/433ef1214957.jpg[/atsimg]

Let us begin:

There will be 7 individuals in this group that will be ridding this planet of it's corruption. I will begin listing them by name and their race. Know that these are our TRUE names, not our names given to us.

1. Zarx (Me) - Lyran
2. Vom - Vegan
3. Jepir - Lyran
4. Vegax - Jepy
5. Gejom - Dyrm
6. Kohy - Sith
7. Ritap - Grey

With the names and races being listed. I will now give a briefing of our mission:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17f6e2725710.jpg[/atsimg]

On October 28th, at EDIT**** 2:40pm GMT ***** there will be a radical shift on Earth causing great changes to occur. I did not ask all of the details, but Kohy (The 7th Dimensional being) notified me that it will be a day of hell. The 7 of us will be meeting up on the planet Fohap, in a habitat called Ripin. This place resides in the Vega Galaxy. We will travel there via Jump Gates and will be issues uniforms (or so I am told).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ad5ea2d9b03.jpg[/atsimg]

From there we will return to Earth and begin our mission of cleansing the Earth of corruption.

Not that this matters, but after the war is over the 7 of us will be returning to a planet called Hopuc that resides in the Sirian galaxy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24bfc669ce63.jpg[/atsimg]

So, there you have it my friends. This is all the information I have gathered thus far. If anything else comes up, I will be sure to post. EDIT I have decided to change the title to Defenders simply because I do NOT wish anyone to worship us

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d6ffb824b05.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey OP. Thanks for the laugh. You should try your hand in our writers forum. There you would have freedom to express yourself in a proper manner.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
But.....but.....but UFC 137?????

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Please don't feed the troll.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wait a minute...

1. Zarx (Me) - Lyran

So, not only is your story right out of a comic book but you also claim to be a Lyran ??

Is that the feline type species ?

I respect the Gray area for personal stories that make some sort of sense. But Zarx(x)...isn't this a little too much??

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Its not easy to tell if you are lying about all this but if you are speaking the truth then you guys are negative entities. The whole insistence on names and locations to me is usually an easy give away. Also am not sure whether you know this or not but, you are not supposed to interfere in planetary business, by doing so you will be infringing upon our free will.
Earth doesn't need any saving, everything negative or positive is a part of our experience and going according to the plan of our logos.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

You blew it bud, Sirius is not a galaxy it's a star in the Milky Way Galaxy. Before ya'll come to save the earth I think you need to go back to astronomy class. Fail.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
looks like this will be their "uniforms"

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Lay off the cough syrup man, you're letting your imagination dominate your rationality.
edit on 25-10-2011 by gsmith524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS. I learn something new every day.
You guys love to feed the trolls don't you? I haven't laughed this hard for a while.

And yet another doomsday prediction. See you on Saturday the 29th...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

What about the every day people like u and me.
I've done nothing wrong . I was only born here
I try not to contribute to the chaos
spare me???

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

oh, why not? its funny! can i keep it? please!

Apparently Misterlondon is one of the others (i'm sure its much to his suprise!)

A symbol and a message

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join