It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx
reply to post by TheAlmo

I completely understand all of your points. What I meant to say was that I am ruining any chance of having a good reputation here on ATS, which means a lot to me to be honest.

As far as giving survival advice, I did not come here to do as such. I guess I wanted to give hope and some assurance in bad and desperate times. Some light in the darkness if you will. If that is a bad thing to do, then I apologize for doing so. I understand your doubts, since there have been many prophets and the such here on ATS who never came through with their material. All I can say is wait and see.

I can accept criticism, I am just not going to respond to things that do not need to be answered. I will only answer legitimate questions that will make this post progressive.

Is global warming caused by the sun or mankind?

I think it's 99% caused by normal solar wind / huge solar flares & geothermal energy.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
so why would a being from the 7th dimension say everyones name/race as something different, yet still call a race sith from star wars (yea you said thats what they said theyre called) but ALSO call grays, grays? cmon now a species wouldnt call them self a gray, and not with our language at that, they wouldnt even call earth, earth.

Kind of ironic how the being is from the 7th dimension with the 7 defenders of earth that coincides with your DBZ avatar that uses 7 dragon balls in the story line.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Oh my gawd, that made me laugh so hard. That portrayal of Zarxx is too damn funny!

I love anime, I enjoy Dragon Ball Z, and I really like this thread because some dude is living out his fantasy.
Keep this thread up. It's entertaining!

But I must agree with most on here, this is definitely a self significant sham.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-Dub
so why would a being from the 7th dimension say everyones name/race as something different, yet still call a race sith from star wars (yea you said thats what they said theyre called) but ALSO call grays, grays? cmon now a species wouldnt call them self a gray, and not with our language at that, they wouldnt even call earth, earth.

Kind of ironic how the being is from the 7th dimension with the 7 defenders of earth that coincides with your DBZ avatar that uses 7 dragon balls in the story line.

Good point. The Grays are from the Zeta Reticuli Star System.

So it stands to reason they should be called the Reticulans.

----------
BTW, what about the Atlanteans???

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Zarxx - Please tell your friends that we respectfully decline their unwanted participation in the future of this planet and it's inhabitants. Although we realize that our systems of governing are flawed and that our seemingly insatiable appetite for fossil fuels has created many problems with our ecosystems, we do not require their assistance in cleaning up the mess.

You claim that these "benevolent" beings have communicated to you that they will be cleaning up the corruption on our lovely little blue rock but who will be the judge of this corruption you speak of? Will this "operation" be similar to the operations carried out by the US in foreign countries to aleviate the people of corrupt powers who oppress them? The plan certainly sounds very similar to the US "occupation" of Iraq, especially considering that your friends will apparently wreak havoc upon this planet for 12 years and then suddenly leave without helping to rebuild.

No... tell your friends that they shouldn't bother to pick up their new uniforms for this mission because they are not wanted and they are not needed.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey Zarxx,

I have read a fair amount about channeling, and the most accurate one (please inform me if there is another that is more accurate) that I know of is The Law of One (Ra Material).

I have a few question around this if you wouldn't mind answering for me Zarxx.

Firstly, who exactly are you channeling and for how long?
Why did they choose you? or do you think it was something that you choses before you incarnated here?
I have been told when channeling to be very carful and very very weary when information comes to you that has 'specific' dates i.e 28-10-11. It could mean that the entity that you are channeling is trying to set you up to fail and it has happened a lot over time.
What makes you sure that this entity is giving you the correct information.

cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi,

I have been meditating for quite a few years now. It came to me through smoking weed, now i cant smoke it anymore, since it blocks my throat chakra..

Anyway, I have been reading your posts, and you state, that you can direct one to spirit guide. I am now trying to Astral project and I think, that the spirit guide is one of the most important thing to find. So if you can give me some heads up, I will be grateful

Thanks for relpy! Have a nice 28th

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I went to ATS search and typed in "October 28" (I was looking for a specific thread)......

There is an insane number of threads that refer to this date, and they go back 5 or more years.

This is the one I was looking for. That one is based on "Final Fantasy" - no surprise to me this one would be based on DBZ.

2 more I found really interesting
Mega Thread - Dealing with the DK prediction from 2006 (posted this one previously)
Mayan Calander - From 2010

There's lots of things posted recently claiming enlightenment and other phenomenon.....

So at this point, my only question to the OP is, Are they all lying?

It reminds me of the question, "What happens when you get to Heaven and find out the Jewish faith was the right one?" (you can change jewish in that question to anything you are not)

What if you're all just misinformed?
What if the Aliens are just punking you?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
through my channelings, and lengthy search of the e net i have found a pic of our great leader, zarxx

worship him, love him. He will defend our earth.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-Dub

If you only had the remaining pieces to the puzzle.... seriously. DBZ has nothing to do with this at all. I even asked Kohy myself if the events of DBZ were real or if it was a show to prep me for this event and he said he did not know.

If you looked they were called Grey's not Gray's

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Thats actually kinda funny, but no... WAY off. I am quite built and waaaay more attractive than that handsome fella.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now dont get me wrong Mr.Zarx.
I have been watching, reading and researching anything having to do with the Oct 28th 2011 date for years but seeing as you said you channeled this information only 2 days ago. I'm gonna have to raise my BS flag. Not because you say that somthing will happen on that date but BS that you are going to be a cleanser of earth and take off flying around the universe portal jumping in 3 days. baaaaaaaaaaaaaamp (sound of taboo buzzer).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And this is a computer generated simulation of zarxx in ten years after going to another planet.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can you please explain what the 7th Dimension is? Our current understanding of physics only explains 4 Dimensions (Einstein) which is time/space.

What is the 7th Dimension and how does it manifest in our cosmos? If you could provide a mathematical explaination then I personally would be very thankful and the advancement in the understanding of physics would be quite a boon to the human race.

Ask your friend who resides there for me please.

Thanks.

edit on 25-10-2011 by fedeykin because: grammar

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Well if we are all punked, then shame on us I say. But honestly, all of these prophecies "to me" seem to all point in the same direction, just different paths. I do not doubt the events that could take place, but again I do not know all... nor do I claim to know all.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well now, I applaud your guts for putting this out there. I would not have said word one unless I was explicitly told to (if I was one of the seven).

And I should clarify, not that I believe or disbelieve you, I do believe that you believe you believe you are 1 of the 7.

Now if there is/were to be a catastrophe coming on the 28th, would there not be some signs beforehand. Darkening skies, freaky weather, more frequent shaking of the earth, stuff like that only on the biblical scale? Is this what is to be expected or just "blip" and it is done? Or are we expecting a war??? Let me know.

I would like to know before the catastrophe happens so I can be somewhat ready if I decide to believe what you believe.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
Can you please explain what the 7th Dimension is? Our current understanding of physics only explains 4 Dimensions (Einstein) which is time/space.

What is the 7th Dimension and how does it manifest in our cosmos? If you could provide a mathematical explaination then I personally would be very thankful and the advancement in the understanding of physics would be quite a boon to the human race.

Ask your friend who resides there for me please.

Thanks.

edit on 25-10-2011 by fedeykin because: grammar

Considering the method used for channeling this would take some considerable amount of time. But I may be able to get basic information if you want.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Since I picked up mathematics as a hobby not too long ago, I would be very happy for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

The joke is a little overplayed now I'm afraid....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just have one question for you OP? What are you going to do when the 28th comes and nothing happens? And no one comes to take you through a jump room? Not saying I'm not open to the possibility of what you say happening. But I am curious to your answer if nothing happens.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join