It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
And I was thinking the rest of my week was going to be boring. I had planned on playing BF3 with my boy but it looks like we will have to cancel that and hide out in the bunker.

Please let them know we non-greedy/corrupt beings appreciate their help.

playing BOF3 is worth it. try part 4, its the best.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
0/10 for originality. If you are going to troll, make it funny.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
As far fetched as your story is, I am not doubting you.
I would how ever like some more information to base my desicion on.

Why Oct 28th?

This is the date that was given to me, nothing more.

How long have you been channeling?

As my consciousness rose I became aware of this gift recently, since October 23rd

How long have you been in contact with these 6 other beings?

I only know 2 personally, the 3rd was Kohy whom I met on October 23rd when I channeled him for the first time.
The rest I have yet to meet.

How are you going to get to the jump gates in another galaxy?

According to Kohy, by ship

Why would you not know the details of an extremly important mission only 4 days before its supposed to happen?

Again, as my consciousness rose I began to receive messages from Kohy. I always knew since I was young that I had a greater purpose on this planet. I did not know that I was to protect Earth until June of 2010 when my Awakening occurred. On October 23rd I made first contact with Kohy and the details were fleshed out.

Why are these particular 7 beings choosen to clense Earth?

Actually, when my Edit fram is open again, I have told that there are 9 members. I will add them when the window is open. I asked him why 9 now but 7 earlier and he told me confidential. I am assuming that there will be others on Earth that will rise up to join us in this cause at some point, but I have not asked of such individuals.

Where would a safe place to be during the events?

Kohy is saying in Caves

Should I hide or help?

Help is what hes saying

How long is this clensing going to last? an hour? a day? a week? a year? ect....

12 years

Are you guys going to stick around long enough to help rebuild after you have completly wiped nearly every member of every government across the globe? (people hate Americans but atleast we help rebuild after we fu*k sh*t up.
)

No

Soooooo... there are some questions for you to ask gleepglop and booburp uhhhh... sorry I meant the other 6 extrademitional defenders.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Zarxx

There will be 7 individuals in this group that will be ridding this planet of it's corruption. I will begin listing them by name and their race. Know that these are our TRUE names, not our names given to us.

1. Zarx (Me) - Lyran
2. Vom - Vegan
3. Jepir - Lyran
4. Vegax - Jepy
5. Gejom - Dyrm
6. Kohy - Sith
7. Ritap - Grey

Na-Nu Na-Nu

I am Mork from Ork and I am so pissed that I didn't make that list !!!

Kay-O...

I've been here on this planet since what...1978 ?? Doesn't that count ??

Oh, I get it ! You're just splinking !!! Shaz-Bot !!!

Here is a link from what I claim...at least one of us has some factual bases...Mork and Mindy

Sorry OP. Not buying it. See you on the 29th.

And here's a little gift. I don't feel like using this avatar ever again after reading this thread...

All yours to do with it as you please.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f3db5256479.jpg[/atsimg]

Have Fun !!

I'm sure you ATS clique is laughing their ass off at your above post. I will not be responding to any more of these bashing comments unless they contain one spec of DECENT material I can answer. Moving along!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

I just need to know if you are Zarxx or Zarx, and whether or not there are any aliens named Bob.

Zarx was taken so I had to use Zarxx. As for aliens named Bob I'm sure there are somewhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Not to be rude but if your dead serious, have you looking into mental health instutions in your area?

Im honestly a little worried about your mental state. Normally im all gun-ho for the random and crazy, but are you serious? What are the odds that out of the about 7 billion people on this planet makes you so speical to be apart of this mission? Is it your devotion to ATS? Is it your rugged good looks? Your knack with computers?

Does this 7th dimension being have a calling card? I would love to get in on this action if at all possible. My other worldy name is Zuvus, if you could kindly pass this along to him so he may contact me so I can varify your story.

I promise I will post on your thread if this is legit or not tomorrow. I will be wating for your leader to contact me tonight.

Regards, Zuvus.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by traveller4
reply to post by Zarxx

Its not easy to tell if you are lying about all this but if you are speaking the truth then you guys are negative entities. The whole insistence on names and locations to me is usually an easy give away. Also am not sure whether you know this or not but, you are not supposed to interfere in planetary business, by doing so you will be infringing upon our free will.
Earth doesn't need any saving, everything negative or positive is a part of our experience and going according to the plan of our logos.

This my friend is a matter of perspective. When peaceful people are becoming targets of violent enemies and stand zero chance of survival, as long as they are consciously aware of what needs to be done, then interference or help is totally acceptable. And besides, From what I know now, 3 of the members including myself ARE from Earth.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
reply to post by Zarxx

You blew it bud, Sirius is not a galaxy it's a star in the Milky Way Galaxy. Before ya'll come to save the earth I think you need to go back to astronomy class. Fail.

I asked him again and he verified that Sirius is a galaxy. You need to understand that anything named in a book from Earth probably lacks the intelligence of outer beings. I am just informing, as personally I do not know.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I hope not lol...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I will return later to answer more questions

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oh man, I dont even know where to begin with this one....

1. Are you claiming to be an alien?

2. Who are the ones that you claim are the corrupt ones?

3. Are these suits going to be made out of spandex, and do you get to wear a shiny pink helmet?

ok, back to reality.....
From all accounts of alien intervention and relations with members of earth(human), as well as their relationships among the different alien species... I would conclude 3 things....

1. Your little group is acting in a Rouge Mission, in which will only place humanity in danger because of the backlash and implications of your planned interferance with the governance and progression of the evolution of humanity.

2. You are completely making this up, and in that case... Your play on the ignorance of people is disgusting and you should seek help.

3. Permission was granted to you and your 6 friends, which completely goes against the ties between the races(if they exist)... And it is planned to have an all out battle galactica in our back yard.....

All 3 to me, suggest that yall should mind your own business, and leave Earth alone... Go figure out why yall are addicted to barter and war amongst yourselves... Yall want to help, how about you stop any and all intereferance with Earth(Again, if you're being truthful)....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Greetings Zarx,

Thanks for the heads up.
I was amused to see you live in Florida.
----------
Why don't you travel in a cigar shaped starship? I hear they can fold space.

I also heard that the Greys have underground bases here on Earth.

Is one located on Puerto Rico?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

I just need to know if you are Zarxx or Zarx, and whether or not there are any aliens named Bob.

Zarx was taken so I had to use Zarxx. As for aliens named Bob I'm sure there are somewhere.

Whoa Whoa Whoa....... So your telling me another ATS member has "ZARX" already taken?
hmmmm.... thats pretty damn fishy too me. So lets do a google search on the word 'zarx' and lets see what we get, shall we?

Zarx 1.3 anime music videos

So which came first Mr. Zarx ,if that is your real name, you or the anime video (which you've already expressed you like).

Now I was willing to play along but now it seems your just plain lieing.

I was willing to give you the benifit of the doubt but as soon as I saw that the name you said was your REAL name was linked to anime, you lost all credibility. You speak of DBZ (anime) your avatar is anime, and you speak of cosplay, which is largely anime based. Now you say your real alien name is Zarx which has an anime background.

nice try to jump on the Oct 28th bandwagon, but you fell off and bumped your head.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

The trend nowadays is predictions with very close dates. I like it. But, I am really confused as to why would anyone do that? Starting a thread predicting something and assuring the authenticity of their claims that will come true or fail within just days. Wouldn't a hoaxer want his/her hoax to be around for a while? Or is the close date part of the hoax because it can get more people faster than other dates?

Well, Zarxx... here is some tips to do this better:

1- When people read extra-ordinary claims from an extra-ordinary person like yourself (please don't play humble and tell me that you don't claim you are an extra-ordinary person... please, I mean, saving earth? 7th dimension?) people expect that extra-ordinary person to be ready for intense criticism, like that of Beamish, and be prepared for it. You seem to be surprised by Beamish's attitude as if you were not planning on that and you give him a sad face and decide not to talk to him again, (which you didn't even do). All that emotional stuff... saying that you won't reply to him, then you actually reply to him... and not being prepared for such questions is really really bad for your play. I mean, I've seen much better here on ATS. I expect you to reply to Beamish in a tone similar to this:

"I understand where you are coming from... I know many people here on ATS claim similar stuff and you guys have had it... so, I will respond to your criticism ignoring all the mocking because I would do the same if I was in your place" - Now, that would sound more wise and sane and believable.

2- You should make people feel there's a reason for starting the thread because when someone is about to save the earth they usually don't really care whether to tell people or not... they're going to save them anyway, UNLESS, there's a reason for that. Like, preparing them... and by preparing them I don't mean just "telling them to prepare". By prepare I mean: giving them very specific, step by step, logical, consistent, clear instructions on what they have to do. But you don't seem to have ANY reason for telling people this which instantly implies that you're just f*cking around, waiting to see reactions and you're risking nothing here. Don't mention reputation because as Beamish said, you ain't got any.

3- If you actually want to inform the world about such a beautiful message for no reason... wouldn't you use something more powerful? Like appearing on the news? On TV? Anything? Would that be hard for someone who communicates with entities from the 7th dimension AND has the ability to save the world?

A question though: Will you consider people who criticize you right now on this forum to be bad people who do not deserve to be saved? Because, I want to be saved man.
edit on 25-10-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

If the Sith are real, then what about the Jedi?
-------------
I hear that there are many humans in the Vega Star System. True?

edit on 25-10-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Im no doctor but found this

Brain Funk Acid disorder BFAD
The term "BFAD" is vague – characterized by polyvalence or ambiguity due to its nature – however in modern psychopharmacological science as well as philosophical, psychological, neurological, spiritual-religious and most other ideological discourses it is understood as an altered state of awareness often distinct to, and induced by the consumption of certain psychotropics. In particular hallucinogens, many entheogens and specifically psychedelic compounds are known to cause this change in mental state.

Symptoms are likely to develop after watching short 30 minutes periods of japanese animation with western eyes
Thus causing the brain to react with the stimulus Brain Funk Acid disorder which will lead the subject to think they are one with the eastern animation and adding to the illusion of grandeur.

The only know cure for BFAD is to turn you attention to more western standard viewing .

More information on this can be found on the BFAD website.

As i said im not doc but the jigsaw fits nice

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
lots of people watching to see if anything happens this friday

been watching for a long time

The October 28 Mega Thread

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

I completely understand all of your points. What I meant to say was that I am ruining any chance of having a good reputation here on ATS, which means a lot to me to be honest.

As far as giving survival advice, I did not come here to do as such. I guess I wanted to give hope and some assurance in bad and desperate times. Some light in the darkness if you will. If that is a bad thing to do, then I apologize for doing so. I understand your doubts, since there have been many prophets and the such here on ATS who never came through with their material. All I can say is wait and see.

I can accept criticism, I am just not going to respond to things that do not need to be answered. I will only answer legitimate questions that will make this post progressive.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by Zarxx

Whoa Whoa Whoa....... So your telling me another ATS member has "ZARX" already taken?
hmmmm.... thats pretty damn fishy too me. So lets do a google search on the word 'zarx' and lets see what we get, shall we?

Zarx 1.3 anime music videos

So which came first Mr. Zarx ,if that is your real name, you or the anime video (which you've already expressed you like).

Now I was willing to play along but now it seems your just plain lieing.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

Wow go figure, Software named after a person? What are the odds? Seriously, it's been done before and no, I have no affiliation with this.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I thought Vega was a star in the Milky way Galaxy. I thought the Sith was an invention of George Lucas. I suspect this will all be made clear to me on the 28th?

Okey dokey then.

/wait patiently

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join